New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
dose it properly in the future to avoid problems. dosage guidelines are there to keep u safe

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Ya. Thought I would be okay with one per day and with the ad3 pct. this is much stronger than I expected. Generally all other test boost supplements are pretty weak and don't do anything, BLR is not!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR doesn't play when he says it's effective and potent

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya. Thought I would be okay with one per day and with the ad3 pct. this is much stronger than I expected. Generally all other test boost supplements are pretty weak and don't do anything, BLR is not!
I love hearing reports like this.
I would NEVER release a product unless I 100% believed it did everything I stated it would.
Some people REALLY get a boost from the Viron. Its incredible. I take just the Boron portion and its strong on its own.
With the EC its exceptional.

albokiddo

Awards
Does Viron act as a replacement to a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir. Its not a SERM replacment.
In about a month or so BLR will have a very solid SERM available to the public.

steel50

Awards
Since I'm pretty sure reading that you don't want to make comparisons direct to pharma drugs, will this serm be adequate even for a real cycle in comparison with available options?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This SERM will be adequate for ANY cycle.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been stated a thousand times to take Viron 5 days on 2 days off. its also been said multiple times that Viron can/will raise your estrogen levels. If you have high natty estro levels, it can cause what you say your symptoms are. get some formeron in your life
boron lowers estradiol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies contradict themselves on estrogen as I've read multiple that show an increase in healthy men. A recent small study shows a lowering. Both sides agree on an increase of test.

Either way, best to cycle.

steel50

Awards
If this is the case I would expect to make a LOT of money, I'm pretty sure Ive gotten bunk research chems both times ive used them. 3rd time when I ran UG stuff, I recovered perfectly within days. Maybe its gotten better in the last year but screw research chems.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies contradict themselves on estrogen as I've read multiple that show an increase in healthy men. A recent small study shows a lowering. Both sides agree on an increase of test.

Either way, best to cycle.
I know one thing for sure.....when test goes up estrogen goes up under normal circumstances. Ive read that both ingredients can lower estro but conversely I have heard more than one person mention nipple sensitivity when running Viron so...Im pretty sure its going up one way or the other.
The good news is we have Formeron ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is the case I would expect to make a LOT of money, I'm pretty sure Ive gotten bunk research chems both times ive used them. 3rd time when I ran UG stuff, I recovered perfectly within days. Maybe its gotten better in the last year but screw research chems.
I once got Clen labeled nolva..I took more than an ML thinking it was 20mg nolva and it was 200mcg clen....I thought I was gonna die.
Never again....
Ive also got AIs that completely failed to alter estrogen.

Its a big part of why I started making transdermal form in the first place.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Can you fill me in a little on this serm...

Even though we ha our differences on this subject, I'm still going to try it.. Viron & Formeron didn't let me down, I'm curious on this one though..

1 cap a day?
Price per bottle?
Caps per bottle?

Estimates are fine with all of us I'm sure..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I couldnt even guess at this point just because I have not done the math.
Im gonna add E cottoni which is DIRT cheap and possibly some absorption enhancement.
The SERM isnt exactly cheap either. Ill do my best to keep price down but ultimately itll depend on what the end cost is for us.
\

Def more than 1 cap per day. E cottoni needs to be in the 400-800mg range so that plus Im thinking 1000mg ish of the SERM and potential absorption enhancement = several caps daily.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'll try anything once, As long as I only have to buy 1 bottle..
I'll never give up my serm, but I'll add this to my pct if it works and isn't outrageously priced..

I'll keep my eye out for it..

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
So nip soreness and bump have completely gone away after I stopped. I still have an unopened bottle of viron. Playing with fire if I only take one cap 3x week m w f?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So nip soreness and bump have completely gone away after I stopped. I still have an unopened bottle of viron. Playing with fire if I only take one cap 3x week m w f?
well obviously its raising estro levels.
Tell you what ill send you something im testing presently. Its a light ai. Not the new one but still solid. Transdermal. Works well. Going to use it in concert with other ingredients for a new product but its solid solo. Pm me and ill send a bottle to you to run with the viron.
Only thing i ask is you use it now and report to me any effect positive or otherwise.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
brundel
I know you're not a fan of arimistane. How would you dose aromasin to control estro with viron? ~6mg daily? (Yes research) or is there something OTC you prefer?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel
I know you're not a fan of arimistane. How would you dose aromasin to control estro with viron? ~6mg daily? (Yes research) or is there something OTC you prefer?
I would do the rc aromasin. 6mg should be plenty. If its too much..like libido tanks out then go to every other day or even less.
Im on hrt and i do 12mg twice a week with 200mg test.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Would Viron be better to run just after a PCT, during, or should I wait for a couple weeks? Running UD and 19-nor for 8 weeks. PCT will be post cycle x3 and halo tropic and formal stan. For 4 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it during but use an AI with it for sure. Should be part of your PCT either way. (the AI)

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Apologies if it's already been covered somewhere...but I was wondering if there are any supps or foods that should be avoided while running Viron?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Thanks for the prompt reply!

The reason I asked is because I keep running into stuff like, "The Tongkat Ali Diet" - but there's never any research or citations.

It's nice to be able to put that idea to rest!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are alot of terms like this.
HCG diet for example. Which = take HCG and starve yourself lol.
Tongkat is great stuff. If you combine it with a solid diet it will help you gain or lose depending on your goals.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Run it during but use an AI with it for sure. Should be part of your PCT either way. (the AI)
Thanks! Trying not to complicate a future cycle to much but I've heard so many good things about viron I want to try it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Trying not to complicate a future cycle to much but I've heard so many good things about viron I want to try it.
You won't be disappointed

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah you wont be disappointed. I was surprised how strong the Viron turned out to be. Ive taken Boron for years on and off and its very good stuff.
The tongkat we use is a unique extract that only we have. Its very strong and works incredibly well.
The combo is excellent.
One of the best test boosters available for sure.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Yah you wont be disappointed. I was surprised how strong the Viron turned out to be. Ive taken Boron for years on and off and its very good stuff.
The tongkat we use is a unique extract that only we have. Its very strong and works incredibly well.
The combo is excellent.
One of the best test boosters available for sure.
I was planning to use Halo Tropin, Post Cycle X3, Blockade, and Forma Stanzol, vitamins, etc. etc. during my PCT. Do you recommend adding Viron to the list or dropping the Halo Tropin and just use Viron in its place?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was planning to use Halo Tropin, Post Cycle X3, Blockade, and Forma Stanzol, vitamins, etc. etc. during my PCT. Do you recommend adding Viron to the list or dropping the Halo Tropin and just use Viron in its place?
Drop that halo tropin and get viron.

Run viron and forma stanzol. I would get follidrone to keep the intensity/strength during pct.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Drop that halo tropin and get viron.

Run viron and forma stanzol. I would get follidrone to keep the intensity/strength during pct.
Thanks, I will do that! Last question... I read that Viron works the same as a SERM ie Nova. So does that mean I can use it in place of or should I still use a SERM?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I will do that! Last question... I read that Viron works the same as a SERM ie Nova. So does that mean I can use it in place of or should I still use a SERM?
Cool.

Doesn't take a serms place at all. It reduces SHBG and increases free test.

We have a serm in the works which is amazing. Should be out very soon. I believe in the next two weeks. Hopefully.

Use your current serm until ours come into the market.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Cool.

Doesn't take a serms place at all. It reduces SHBG and increases free test.

We have a serm in the works which is amazing. Should be out very soon. I believe in the next two weeks. Hopefully.

Use your current serm until ours come into the market.
Thank you! I appreciate all the help.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Viron is not intended to be used as a SERM.
About 10 days we will have one though ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Anyone think a combination of Viron and Bulbine would be insane given bulbines Estrogen control properties? Discuss :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take mine in the morning as well although I dont take the Tongkat. I just take boron.
It really is great when it starts to kick in though. Like someone said previously you can really see a difference in your physique.
Just harder and more dense. Not 100% sure why to be honest.Im itching to start my Follidrone but I need to get more in the swing.
This was the longest off period I have ever had since I started training. Even after my cardiac arrest I was back faster.
The good news is even low level weight training leaves me sore so its not going to be hard to regain the first 10-15lbs of mass back.
Im gonna start a log tomorrow. GOnna use only Follidrone and 10mg boron citrate. The goal is gain 20lbs and lose 10lbs of fat.
I know this sounds insane but I have muscle memory on my side.I injured my shoulder and have been out of the gym since july 4th.
This is a great opportunity for me to use myself as an example of what can be done with proper nutrition and Follidrone.
I cant take any steroids so its 100% natty + FD.
Hey brundel how's the shoulder?Any chance that you will do the log here?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone think a combination of Viron and Bulbine would be insane given bulbines Estrogen control properties? Discuss :)
I dont know enough about bulbine to comment on it.
I dont think its an AI though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel how's the shoulder?Any chance that you will do the log here?
Shoulder is great man. IM 100%.
In fact I have been testing our new anabolic and I have some....interesting pictures to post soon.
People will think its fake or photoshop. Not because I look so good but because the difference between the first and last pic is so drastic.
Looks like years difference not weeks.

Ill start a log here soon.
Ill also post up part 2 of the training guide I started i the Natty stack thread.
DC2 modified.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder is great man. IM 100%.
In fact I have been testing our new anabolic and I have some....interesting pictures to post soon.
People will think its fake or photoshop. Not because I look so good but because the difference between the first and last pic is so drastic.
Looks like years difference not weeks.

Ill start a log here soon.
Ill also post up part 2 of the training guide I started i the Natty stack thread.
DC2 modified.
Hey brundel ant ETA on when you'll have time to post Part 2 of DC2 modified?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill try to get to it tomorrow or something.
The SERM is finally on the press so Im working on the product writeup. Looks like we will be ready for launch in about a week.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
So a PCT of VIRON-REBIRTH would be ok?

how many weeks? 4?