NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I got to the party on the pre order, if seeing a knock off is a party I wouldn't be late, I wouldn't attend. I just came accross it on nutra and thought it was funny
Yeah I meant that that clone has been out for like a week now.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Please dont post advertisements for competing products here. Id appreciate you deleting that.

Its also lower dosed and higher priced.
Amazing how spiteful and childish people can be....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the name.
Innovative.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Its also lower dosed and higher priced.

I had to go look, it is way underdosed compared to BLR and the bottles are only 30 caps and overpriced.
Just saying, I don't favor anybody, I just want the best deal on the best product.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please dont post advertisements for competing products here. Id appreciate you deleting that. Its also lower dosed and higher priced.
Technically, if you're the original poster in a thread you created, I believe you can delete any message as long as you use the thread moderation tool. But I agree, people should know better by now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically, if you're the original poster in a thread you created, I believe you can delete any message as long as you use the thread moderation tool. But I agree, people should know better by now.
If this were true i would have deleted so many posts by now lol.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Brundel how do you feel about all these current and upcoming Epicatechin products out now?

Kinda flattering. But I know this is how things go.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brundel how do you feel about all these current and upcoming Epicatechin products out now?
I wonder what the answer is. Come on now.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wonder what the answer is. Come on now.
Well I'd be flattered. But the way Follidrone took off its no surprise and I'm sure he knew that'd happen.

To me I would kind of be mad. But mixed. Cause his idea made major waves in the industry.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I'd be flattered. But the way Follidrone took off its no surprise and I'm sure he knew that'd happen.

To me I would kind of be mad. But mixed. Cause his idea made major waves in the industry.
To me I am pissed and I have no hand in the development or marketing of this product! What I do know is this damn guy took more bashing, criticism, and fake support than ANY company or individual I have seen since my short time in this community. He freely gave links, pics, peer-reviewed articles and still he this product was looked down upon by easilly 60% of the folks on here. No I myself had my doubts when he was looking for testers, so I followed the logs. Chimed in and asked questions to the guys who IVE seen log, review, and truely put a product to its best usage. Bout 2 bottles myself, knowing ive wasted money on much worse before only to discount it to a friend. Basically all Im saying is why would anyone look to just go out and support another company when this guy not only paved the way for this product in 2014, but stood behind it the whole time? His entire product line has great reviews and the worst reviews I have seen have been straight non-responders and I can count them on one hand. In the event of saving a few bucks really worth taking a risk on a product from another company when they have been SUCESSFULLY emptying the stock all this time? I will be DAMNED if I do.

BLR's Follidrone is the only (-)-epicatechin product im buying. Bottom line

This post def. isnt for rep points but at what point do you stop chasing freaking UNICORNS and go with a product that works. If you want to buy competing product just go for it, but def. don't cry when you blowing a hole through the damn toilet, or some other odd weird strange.....ugh yall know what I mean.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm buying Follidrone over and over again just because this is the first supplement I've bought in 2-3 years that actually surprised me (it actually did "too much" in my opinion)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To me I am pissed and I have no hand in the development or marketing of this product! What I do know is this damn guy took more bashing, criticism, and fake support than ANY company or individual I have seen since my short time in this community. He freely gave links, pics, peer-reviewed articles and still he this product was looked down upon by easilly 60% of the folks on here. No I myself had my doubts when he was looking for testers, so I followed the logs. Chimed in and asked questions to the guys who IVE seen log, review, and truely put a product to its best usage. Bout 2 bottles myself, knowing ive wasted money on much worse before only to discount it to a friend. Basically all Im saying is why would anyone look to just go out and support another company when this guy not only paved the way for this product in 2014, but stood behind it the whole time? His entire product line has great reviews and the worst reviews I have seen have been straight non-responders and I can count them on one hand. In the event of saving a few bucks really worth taking a risk on a product from another company when they have been SUCESSFULLY emptying the stock all this time? I will be DAMNED if I do.

BLR's Follidrone is the only (-)-epicatechin product im buying. Bottom line

This post def. isnt for rep points but at what point do you stop chasing freaking UNICORNS and go with a product that works. If you want to buy competing product just go for it, but def. don't cry when you blowing a hole through the damn toilet, or some other odd weird strange.....ugh yall know what I mean.
Well put!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Good stuff man good stuff!

I may start it tomorrow I suppose.

Got my 2 bottles in today.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I edited it. I didn't post it to be a d1ck, I just thought it was hilarious another fool tried to put out another sound alike product. It's sad.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well it seems Ill advised when you talk about other companies making similar products. People don't like the word clone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I edited it. I didn't post it to be a d1ck, I just thought it was hilarious another fool tried to put out another sound alike product. It's sad.
Thanks man. These guys are not even trying.
More than one of the competitors uses rice flour which.....by the way..I had just happened to have in my cupboard so I used it lol.
One even says they have no filler but then has rice flour on the label. Wtf. Just a blatant lie.

I can say one thing......the guys who were criticizing me, saying it doesnt work...etc etc...whole threads about it....are not looking too good now.
Even a blog (failed one of course). Now known for having bad information....

Its funny now they try to say placebo...anything they can to not look like they were wrong.

But they were.

Im waiting for the guys who said it was bunk to come out with their version.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the companies actually just says its a follidrone clone.
Another even copied the name almost exactly.

Its a joke frankly.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
But at the end of the day Brundel, YOU are the one that thought of it all.

Must be pretty cool to be looked up to like that.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
....seems this industry and business can get negative with competition.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
With a product as big as follidrone, you kind of expect people to be duplicating it!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. These guys are not even trying.
More than one of the competitors uses rice flour which.....by the way..I had just happened to have in my cupboard so I used it lol.
One even says they have no filler but then has rice flour on the label. Wtf. Just a blatant lie.

I can say one thing......the guys who were criticizing me, saying it doesnt work...etc etc...whole threads about it....are not looking too good now.
Even a blog (failed one of course). Now known for having bad information....

Its funny now they try to say placebo...anything they can to not look like they were wrong.

But they were.

Im waiting for the guys who said it was bunk to come out with their version.

Hey man, keep it classy. Your reading comprehension skills need some serious work. Why do you constantly use your sub forum to say spiteful things about other companies and their products?

You show almost no professionalism in anything you do or say. We are the only company thus far who has posted labs on our epicatechin product which happens to be both stronger dosed and better valued than yours. We don't come out in every thread just to say that though.

You obviously need a filler to fill the capsule, I'm sorry but we're not custom ordering capsules which come in non existent forms or sizes, the point is we don't need to put our product behind a prop blend because we maintain certain transparency. Another 3rd party member pointed this out to you already but you continue to keep spreading immature remarks.

I expect you to stop taking low ball punches and focus on whats important here; your product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats funny.....is YOU need better reading comprehension skills.
Your own label states there is rice flour. This is a filler correct? Or is there some other reason its in there?
Is it or is it not the exact same filler we use? Just checking because your implying only we use it.

So while you say we obviously need a filler you must as well BECAUSE THE SAME THING IS IN YOUR PRODUCT!
Probably you have no idea though as this is evident in several ways.

You also are either lazy or have no idea what your product is because your website says its a prohormone and the nutriverse website says its both a test booster and a prohormone.

So...go spend your time copying other peoples products as clearly you dont have the mind to create your own.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and as for your labs....
They dont prove anything. If you like I can publicly tell everyone why. Its likely....you dont even know.

In fact IM sure you dont know or you would be embarrassed that you posted it.

Either way. Everyone is gonna know soon. I promise.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your own label states there is rice flour. This is a filler correct? Or is there some other reason its in there?
Is it or is it not the exact same filler we use? Just checking because your implying only we use it.

So while you say we obviously need a filler you must as well BECAUSE THE SAME THING IS IN YOUR PRODUCT!

You also are either lazy or have no idea what your product is because your website says its a prohormone and the nutriverse website says its both a test booster and a prohormone.

So...go spend your time copying other peoples products as clearly you dont have the mind to create your own.
First, its not the label its the writeup, and secondly it says no fillers in the actives, which is true to the label, the active ingredients does not include a filler, unlike follidrone which uses a filler in its "actives" portion of the ingredient panel. Stop trying to twist words and stop acting childish. You're behavior is unbecoming of you and shows a lack of professionalism.

It does not say its a ph on our website. Its listed underneath the myostatin inhibitors category underneath the products supermenu. Rather than taking stabs at companies who show complete transparency perhaps you should spend your time posting labs, disclosing your formula (as its no secret now). You can't complain about others coming out with epicatechin clones, if so then you should be a formulator not a business owner, because getting used to competition is a given in any business.

I hope you get my point and can get done with this childish conversation.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They dont prove anything. If you like I can publicly tell everyone why. Its likely....you dont even know.

You do not need to bluff, if you have doubts you can voice them here. Why dont you post your labs or do labs not mean anything to you?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do not need to bluff, if you have doubts you can voice them here. Why dont you post your labs or do labs not mean anything to you?
Oh I will.
I have real ones.
Yours would only be passable to a child. Probably not even a child.
Again.....you only make yourself look foolish by saying they are valid.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I will.
I have real ones.
If you had labs you would have posted them when you first launched the product to show your credibility. Isn't that such obvious logic?
If you had questioning of my labs, you would have voiced it by now, right?

Now end your drama and slandering because they do you no good but making a mockery out of yourself right in public.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, its not the label its the writeup, and secondly it says no fillers in the actives, which is true to the label, the active ingredients does not include a filler, unlike follidrone which uses a filler in its "actives" portion of the ingredient panel. Stop trying to twist words and stop acting childish. You're behavior is unbecoming of you and shows a lack of professionalism.

Seriously.......either there is filler or not. Doesnt matter where on the label it is its still in there.
Its like saying we use no gelatin caps unlike the other guys and then there are gelatin caps on the label. SMH
Where you choose to put it makes no difference. You cant possibly be that ignorant.

You use rice flour as a filler. Period.

It does not say its a ph on our website. Its listed underneath the myostatin inhibitors category underneath the products supermenu. Rather than taking stabs at companies who show complete transparency perhaps you should spend your time posting labs, disclosing your formula (as its no secret now). You can't complain about others coming out with epicatechin clones, if so then you should be a formulator not a business owner, because getting used to competition is a given in any business.

Its funny. Yesterday it DID say it was a prohormone. You changed it probably last night after I pointed it out.
Here is what it said yesterday.

You shouldn’t use any prohormones if you’re under the age of 21 as prohormones can affect your growth plates and cause many other complications.
Women should not use this prohormone at any time.
People with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or people that are taking any prescriptions, and or have any other serious medical condition should not use prohormones.

I hope you get my point and can get done with this childish conversation.
You have no point.
Pointless.

A good example of a product with no filler.....ALL of my other products.
Nothing but actives.

Except our transdermal of course which has a TD matrix.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had labs you would have posted them when you first launched the product to show your credibility. Isn't that such obvious logic?

Now end your drama and slandering because they do you no good but making a mockery out of yourself right in public.
Im voicing it right now.
Your labs are garbage. Do you know how to read them or what everything means? I mean...clearly not.
Again your embarrassing yourself.

Ever wonder why it was so cheap? Think they just like you.
Guess again.

People will know when they eat it though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no point.
Pointless.
First of all it's the write up and not the label. The label is completely different.
Heres what the write up says:
"EP1C by Olympus labs is both the strongest and largest quantity epicatechin clone available. It includes no proprietrary blends or fillers in the actives giving the user the exact amount of active they are taking. "
No where does it say that there are no fillers in the capsuling of EP1C, it says there is no fillers in the actives of the product. So good luck twisting our words on that one.

And "LOL" at your rebuttals / voice of reasoning on the validity of OL's Labs. I'm done answering you and your petty remarks here.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly--BLR does not do post production testing on any of their "superior" products

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all it's the write up and not the label. The label is completely different.
Heres what the write up says:
So your saying your writeup is not the same as your product?
Your just validating my point.
Thanks

No where does it say that there are no fillers in the capsuling of EP1C, it says there is no fillers in the actives of the product. So good luck twisting our words on that one.
Again.....your deception tactics dont change the truth.
Saying there is no filler in the actives makes no sense.

ITS ALL IN THE SAME CAPSULE.
Doesnt matter if you pretend its somehow compartmentalized.
Probably.....you dont even understand this.

Perhaps spend some time doing something besides copying everyone else and youll understand even some of what your doing and saying.

YOU dont even understand what your saying.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Brundel, this has gone on long enough. It is time to put on your big boy business man pants and understand that this is the way the industry works. In fact, this is the way all industries work. Actually, this might refresh your memory on how the industry works my friend:

Formeron is one of your flagship products, correct? Brb getting the CEL guys to come in here and bitch about you stealing their idea.

Ya see, Mr holier than thou business man, you yourself have a clone of a product that was out far before you even considered starting a supplement company. That little tidbit of information puts a little kink in your hissy fit, no? It is absolutely atrocious to see a successful business man such as yourself conduct himself in the manner you choose to. How is Follidrone selling? Very well, correct? I thought so. Maybe you should "go spend your time copying other peoples products" instead of taking to the internet to bad mouth a company with a competing product.

Please, like OL said enlighten everyone on how factual lab results don't prove what ingredient was sourced. You can't Brundel, and you know that. All you're doing here is attempting to put doubt in the consumers mind without any idea on how to do so. You and I both know if you had some big ace up your sleeve theory, that actually had footing, you would have already mentioned it.

Here is what your post boils down to - a whole lot of "oh yeah, well, nuh uh cuz um I'm arguing, so there!"

Here is what we at Olympus Labs are telling the public - "We have evidence (lab reports) that what we have put in our product is in fact Epicatechin with a remarkably high purity, AT 300 mg per cap, with no proprietary blend..."

Please continue your idol threats of "you'll see" or "everyone is gonna know soon"

This isn't high school, you need a little more credible evidence than that and I know you know that. You're letting your emotions get to you, which is not an advantageous route to go down with business. Clean it up a little. People will respect you more when you conduct yourself professionally instead of in a tyrannical whirlwind of emotions.

Oh I will.
I have real ones.
If it is so easily explainable then please post it up. Otherwise move on man.
You have no point.
Pointless.

A good example of a product with no filler.....ALL of my other products.
Nothing but actives.

Except our transdermal of course which has a TD matrix.
Again.....your deception tactics dont change the truth.
Saying there is no filler in the actives makes no sense.

ITS ALL IN THE SAME CAPSULE.
Doesnt matter if you pretend its somehow compartmentalized.
Probably.....you dont even understand this.

Perhaps spend some time doing something besides copying everyone else and youll understand even some of what your doing and saying.

YOU dont even understand what your saying.
Deception tactics? Again you're letting emotion get to you and you're not thinking clearly. You're saying we are being deceptive. The problem with that argument is that the consumer can see clear as day that there is zero deception going on. We hide behind nothing. If a customer EVER doubts what we are producing or what they are getting, it's as easy as looking at the lab reports. Again since you are so dismissive of lab reports, they are evidence of the ingredient being purchased. That my friend is the complete opposite of being deceptive. That is complete and total transparency.

In regards to your write-up/label obsession, get over it. There were a number of responses - in the thread you so graciously trolled - saying that they understood that we were stating that there is 300 mg of Epicatechin, the active ingredient, not in a proprietary blend in our product. Actually I feel a thank you is warranted, so thank you, now your customers and ours know exactly what was meant by that in our write-up. EP1C contains 300 mg of Epicatechin not in a proprietary blend, which is all that was meant. I suppose the verbiage could have been chosen a little better but hey man we're a new company not unlike yourself. There will obviously bumps along the way. I'm assuming you know about this as in the beginning of Follidrone you were sending like 30 units at a time, right? It takes time.

You keep taking shots at originality and it's become absolutely tiresome, so again, moot point, you have no footing to stand on in regards to producing a compound that another company has. One. Of. The. Products. That. Helped. Fund. Proviron. And. Follidrone. IS A CLONE! Here one more time just in case:

You have voiced your concerns, rightfully so, no problem. If you have concerns voice them. We love the feedback it helps keep us on our toes and operating at the level we'd like to operate. The filler thing seems a little confusing, cool, no problem we'll work on taking care of it. Problem solved. It may take a bit as most of our customers are understanding what we're getting at but we've definitely taken notice that it may be confusing. In regards to ingredient discrepancies we're going to have to humbly agree to disagree. There is clearly no middle ground there, we've offered lab results etc with no apparent possibility for a resolution. Nutriverse labeled EP1C as something else, well, we don't own Nutriverse, so unfortunately until they can resolve it within the company I'm having a hard time grasping what sort of fault of our own that is. I can tell you that we've launched a ton of new product so maybe they are overloaded with OL products, who knows. Moving on...

From here on forward I expect that we can conduct ourselves with a mutual respect. Not for us as men but for the companies and the consumer. Why did you start a supplement company in the first place? Besides the American Dream. The consumer man. From the anecdotal reports Follidrone is a slam dunk, bravo and congratulations! The consumer does not gain a single thing when they see companies engaging in backdoor gossiping or slandering of other companies. They just don't. BLR and Olympus Labs are both very much about the consumer, let's remember that when things like this occur. This won't be the first time for either companies to have competing entities trying to climb in the ring and take a piece. There is zero reason to start smear campaigns attempting to discredit the other. Instead let's just make products for the consumers and let the products do the talking.

For the other forum readers: just let this die, don't go all gang colors on it and add more fuel to the fire, it's unnecessary. Eat some ****ing chicken and go hit the weights!

Good luck,
-V

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How frowned upon would uncapping and mixing in PWO be?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol watching The Hulk with Edward Norton for the first time and part of the antidote the scientist was using to try to suppress his transformation was myostatin.

Follidrone: The Hulk-Maker ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Lol watching The Hulk with Edward Norton for the first time and part of the antidote the scientist was using to try to suppress his transformation was myostatin.

Follidrone: The Hulk-Maker ;)
Hell yeah! I'm definitely down for that!

Funny to bring up. I wonder what the HULK can deadlift or bench.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
In that case I guess I'll go ahead and start Follidrone today.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to be fair......
Formeron is not a CEL clone.
I used Formeron in its present state for many years. Before CEL even existed and long before their TD form.
We also have a completely different carrier.
Also CEL form is not even a current product. Hasnt been for a long time.
OL recreates anything new that comes out. The epi product is exactly the same ingredients and is marketed as a clone.
SO get your facts straight.

To imply that BLR makes clones of anything is frankly insulting but also false.

And sure....this is how things go....there is even follidrex now.
Didnt even try to come up with a name.

And again..if you knew anything about how chem testing works you would understand that the test provided doesnt prove anything.
Trying to call us out on it has only served to work against you.
Like I said.....I promise.
Ill make sure its much bigger than an AM post though.

You guys want to make clones of everyones products and do nothing for yourself...fine...its just who you choose to be.
Dont expect to make any friends doing so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But cacao\cocoa beans are definitely a super special food on earth. Such a special bean.
I put cocoa in my coffee.
Good stuff. Lots of good properties. The (-)-epi is removed though :)

Try tasting an FD cap.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just to be fair......
Formeron is not a CEL clone.
I used Formeron in its present state for many years. Before CEL even existed and long before their TD form.
We also have a completely different carrier.
Also CEL form is not even a current product. Hasnt been for a long time.
OL recreates anything new that comes out. The epi product is exactly the same ingredients and is marketed as a clone.
SO get your facts straight.

To imply that BLR makes clones of anything is frankly insulting but also false.

And sure....this is how things go....there is even follidrex now.
Didnt even try to come up with a name.

And again..if you knew anything about how chem testing works you would understand that the test provided doesnt prove anything.
Trying to call us out on it has only served to work against you.
Like I said.....I promise.
Ill make sure its much bigger than an AM post though.

You guys want to make clones of everyones products and do nothing for yourself...fine...its just who you choose to be.
Dont expect to make any friends doing so.
I got you Brundel. I didn't think much of any of that stuff anyways. It's out of my handle anyway.

Like I said before, YOU came out with Epicatechin as a useful product.

I guess I'd be mad Too if I didn't think of that as well. But no big deal. It's not gonna stop clones from coming out and all the negative or positive hype that comes with.

Life is too short for that type of stuff.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I put cocoa in my coffee.
Good stuff. Lots of good properties. The (-)-epi is removed though :)

Try tasting an FD cap.
I'll try epi one day out of the cap lol.

I tried unprocessed raw cold pressed organic cacao powder before. Yeah, VERY bitter and aggressively annoying and disgusting.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.