New Monster Hormone

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i still wonder who is behind SFR..seems like a shy person..i hope they come out soon

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
:clap2:
This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

I just wonder how many people would act in such an unbecoming manner if they were face to face and not hidden behind a computer monitor?
so true so true so true:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :woohoo:

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
So is anyone going to try to return their bottles of oxyguno or what?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still wonder who is behind SFR..seems like a shy person..i hope they come out soon
ahaha... most people, myself included, just think sfr is a shell comp of a larger comp and used to try out these "new" "innovative" products without the ramifications to their direct namesake.... with someone gettin so pissy i couldnt imagine whooooo:think:

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Spectra Force Research, LLC,
Newport Beach, CA 92660

might have to do a backtrack on where this stuff came from from the supplement store--to storage wharehouse--processing into pill--raw powder at home---chemical plant..

not in any particular order and missing some steps..

wharehouses have records of shipping address,,just follow the paper trail.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
over at the "other" forum the Great PA HAS SPOKEN(how wizard of oz like)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i can bump it up to 6 or 7 if you want, it will shorten the duration on the product,,but it can put the nail in the coffin as for the dosage with the unmethylated oxyguno.
I'd hold steady if I were you. Just because you're not feeling anything doesn't mean nothing is happening. You monitoring your bloodpressure? Urine color? Stool color? Just because this doesn't appear to be living up to the hype doesn't mean it is inert. This could be doing profound things to your body even if it isn't slapping on the muscle.

hardee17

Awards
I'm on day 13/14 of Oxy. I'm taking 3 caps/day split over meals. The first week, there was nothing. However, I jumped on the scale tonight and I'm up 3.2 lbs. From 223-226.2 I eat very clean and do plenty of cardo, so this is lean as can be. I feel normal, no crazy pumps or anything. BF % is 8.7, I forgot to meaure at the beginning.

I'm still up the air about it, I'll let you know if anything changes.

PS-not a shill or anything, just interested in the compound because of the Q ratio.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 13/14 of Oxy. I'm taking 3 caps/day split over meals. The first week, there was nothing. However, I jumped on the scale tonight and I'm up 3.2 lbs. From 223-226.2 I eat very clean and do plenty of cardo, so this is lean as can be. I feel normal, no crazy pumps or anything. BF % is 8.7, I forgot to meaure at the beginning.

PS-not a shill or anything, just interested in the compound because of the Q ratio.
Thanks for the feedback.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I'd hold steady if I were you. Just because you're not feeling anything doesn't mean nothing is happening. You monitoring your bloodpressure? Urine color? Stool color? Just because this doesn't appear to be living up to the hype doesn't mean it is inert. This could be doing profound things to your body even if it isn't slapping on the muscle.
BP is fine i think it was around 117/78(approx) yesterday morning around 0900,,i ran a EKG strip last night at 2200(was not a 12 lead), i am in normal sinus rhythm as of yesterday, slight systolic murmur not of any significance. urine is light yellow, no sediment or mucus. my last BM today around 0430 was brown and well formed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
BP is fine i think it was around 117/78(approx) yesterday morning around 0900,,i ran a EKG strip last night at 2200(was not a 12 lead), i am in normal sinus rhythm as of yesterday, slight systolic murmur not of any significance. urine is light yellow, no sediment or mucus. my last BM today around 0430 was brown and well formed.
LOL, I didn't need the detail just wanted to make sure you were monitoring for potential sides. Kinda sounds like this product is doing nothing to you.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I didn't need the detail just wanted to make sure you were monitoring for potential sides. Kinda sounds like this product is doing nothing to you.
had the chance to get bloodwork yesterday but forgot..i am past due for getting my total test checked..last time it was 709ng/dl aout a year ago

lanky

Awards
  • Established

good to know someone has been on the product for about the same amount of time as me..looking foward to see how your review will go.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
just looked over the posts by PA, BK, Dr. D, AX's kev, and a few others regarding this at BB.COM forum..lots of drama

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO talk about a "LOG". thanks lanky thats tha shii..... lol:toofunny:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hello people. Two days ago I orderd Oxyguno and today I find all kinds of controversy over the possible methyl/non methyl compound. Damnn. Just wanted to say that if nobody seems to get any results from this than I will try to return my unopened bottle. I would have opted to do this immediately if I was sure that the product was not methylated, but I am not. So right now alot of people are wondering if anyone is getting results from use.

Also any information on a way to contact Spectra Force Research?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Evan, shoot me the link in a pm, if you don't mind. I'm still interested in this. BB.com does fall into some decent arguments every once in a blue moon.
Ditto....:woohoo:

Also not being a chemistry dood or read up in some areas can someone tell me why "we" methylate things?

The incorporation of a methyl group can have one of three general effects on the rate of metabolism of an analogue:

1. an increased rate of metabolism due to oxidation of the methyl group
Is that the reason, better absorbtion?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methylation helps the compound pass throwgh the liver with little to no degredation on first pass thus it stays in your system longer which prolongs its anabolic effects.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
Why does that sound ridiculous? Id imagine that anyone who wanted to try a compound like this would love to get an effective dose at a reasonable price but maybe thats ridiculous also.:blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Also not being a chemistry dood or read up in some areas can someone tell me why "we" methylate things?

Is that the reason, better absorbtion?
Mowry is correct - CH3 protects the molecule against first pass liver degredation. Testosterone tabs aren't worth a sh*t, for instance, unless methylated.

A molecule is methylated with a Grignard reagent - Ch3Li (methyl lithium) is one that could be used.

Better absorption (of a methylated hormone) would be done with grapefruit juice.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Better absorption (of a methylated hormone) would be done with grapefruit juice.
n in that case its cause the GFJ binds to the enzymes that break down the methyl group.... turnin 10mg in to as effective a dose as ~15-20mg.... doesnt it increase the half life as well???

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I for one think this whole idea of trying to make things "stronger more potent" is taking this whole industry in the wrong direction.

One of the most intresting ideas iv'e heard in a long time was Dr.d's idea to use low dose t-4 year long instead of the usual short term t3(more potent) shot gun approach.

If you look at the physiques of the people on this and other boards, those that are at where most of us would like to be have used a long term moderate, consistent, yet progressive approach to reach their current status. not only do they use this approach with eating and training, but also with "augmentation"

we need more mild anabolics at lower doses that will allow us over a period of years not a "month cycle" help to "supplement" a progressive and consistent nutritonal and weight training regimen

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
i think oxy could be perfet for what i just mentioned, if all goes well

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
n in that case its cause the GFJ binds to the enzymes that break down the methyl group.... turnin 10mg in to as effective a dose as ~15-20mg.... doesnt it increase the half life as well???
I think it's absorbed in greater amounts and faster. So - you'd get 10 mgs from a 10 mg pill in maybe an hour - instead of 5 mgs and in 2 hours w/o grapefruit juice.

But - it's been a long time since I read that - so I don't specifically remember. I'll look around PubMed when I get a chance.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I for one think this whole idea of trying to make things "stronger more potent" is taking this whole industry in the wrong direction.

One of the most intresting ideas iv'e heard in a long time was Dr.d's idea to use low dose t-4 year long instead of the usual short term t3(more potent) shot gun approach.

If you look at the physiques of the people on this and other boards, those that are at where most of us would like to be have used a long term moderate, consistent, yet progressive approach to reach their current status. not only do they use this approach with eating and training, but also with "augmentation"

we need more mild anabolics at lower doses that will allow us over a period of years not a "month cycle" help to "supplement" a progressive and consistent nutritonal and weight training regimen
Agreed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i think oxy could be perfet for what i just mentioned, if all goes well
Disagree. Whatever is in it, user feedback so far is reporting it to exert no effect whatsoever (no muscle growth, blood pressure spikes, glycogen storage weight gain, etc.). I trust they had good intentions but this stuff (so far) appears to be physiologically inert.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Yes i must admit i am honestly not impressed so far, but i will take this to its end and follow the doses.

I have stated before if this does work as described it really would be all but possible to tell until much further into the regimen. I would like to see someone "extremely" lean run this as "any" increased muscle would be very visible even during the first week or two

To point out a good example I have run orastan-e on two occasions, approximatley a year apart. the one time i was extremely lean and even at the rec doses muscle tissue gains were very apparent. i coulds see striations in my calves torwards the end. the second time i was heavier and ould tell absolutely no effect at all

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes i must admit i am honestly not impressed so far, but i will take this to its end and follow the doses.

I have stated before if this does work as described it really would be all but possible to tell until much further into the regimen. I would like to see someone "extremely" lean run this as "any" increased muscle would be very visible even during the first week or two

To point out a good example I have run orastan-e on two occasions, approximatley a year apart. the one time i was extremely lean and even at the rec doses muscle tissue gains were very apparent. i coulds see striations in my calves torwards the end. the second time i was heavier and ould tell absolutely no effect at all
I've been looking for logs and just got into a pissing match with BK over at BB.com.......but this doesn't appear to be working. If it is something like Zol (orastan-e), then it might be interesting but the dosing will have to be upped considerably - and that could be a problem if it is methylated as they claim (which is under dispute).

I had hopes for this one....even have a bottle sitting in my shopping cart at a site selling it.

Keep us posted on your results.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
it has been about 14 days on oxyguno, , no s/s of any anabolic or androgenic activity. no muscle growth, no increased strength, weight is the same, no increased vascularity, no increase in sebum production, scalp feels the same (1-ad Torched my scalp), no "pumps",.. about 6 more days of blue pills left.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
it has been about 14 days on oxyguno, , no s/s of any anabolic or androgenic activity. no muscle growth, no increased strength, weight is the same, no increased vascularity, no increase in sebum production, scalp feels the same (1-ad Torched my scalp), no "pumps",.. about 6 more days of blue pills left.
Damn bro... this stuff sounds pretty bunk I guess... You could run like 100 caps a day, that may work:lol:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for logs and just got into a pissing match with BK over at BB.com........
I was over there lurking since that thread got started last week. YR I think you did a good job remaining civil and your posts were well articluated and well thought out as always.

They certainly do not like AM members, never mind a mod questioning their thoughts, arguements, or ideas they preach there.

I personally have never posted on BB.com and I aim to keep it that way. I do like some of the female pics on bodyspace over there however.:chick: That and the related e-drama is entertaining if nothing else.

Back to lurking as I await a consensus of opinion on the composition and efficacy of this compound via the logs.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, some people over at BB.com have reported feeling something after they started taking double doses. Frankly, this spooks me given the unknown nature of the compound and questions about what it actually contains (PA seems to be taking the position that the molecular weight for the compound indicates a dissonance between the contents and the label claims). Stay safe.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
lanky how low would you say yor bf% is, under the 10% range
based on a tanita bodyfat scale somewhere between 8-11%. unfortunatly i do not have the scale anymore..my brother got married and took it with him two summers ago,,but my BF% has not changed much so i am guessing around 10% +or- 2% have a 6 pack.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Well, some people over at BB.com have reported feeling something after they started taking double doses. Frankly, this spooks me given the unknown nature of the compound and questions about what it actually contains (PA seems to be taking the position that the molecular weight for the compound indicates a dissonance between the contents and the label claims). Stay safe.
Based on my reading, PA seems to think there is some sort of 17 keto, and/or maybe a 1,4 diene structure (dont quote me on that one). though i have not read any logs there today yet..i am about to go check..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and we must ask ourselves.........

WHY is PA so damn concerned about this product in the FIRST place!

hmmmmmmmm..............

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards

hmmmmmmmm..............

Why did he care about Ergo-max? He tested that one too.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

hmmmmmmmm..............
PA is NOT involved in this. I can 100% guarantee you that. He doesn't get involved with producing Prohormones/designers anymore after whats happened to him. I doubt Ergo will have anymore of these products either but who knows, this could change. He's a marked man and he knows it. He may consult for good friends or business associates but thats about it I would imagine. He may also test products publicly (especially if he dislikes the company ;)) because he has the resources. However, based on what he has said, I highly doubt that he is involved with producing even the most legal of "prohormones." As you may recall, he was in serious **** over DMT. It was not even a controlled substance. It was still sitting in bottles of PP in supp stores all over the country when he got screwed. Talk about a good guy being made an example of. Who better than the father of the modern day prohormone. From what I can tell, he is also very careful when talking about or dealing with anything designer hormone related. It is a risk he simply does not need to take.

I know who SFR is. They have been in the industry for a long time with a few extremely well known companies. I find it very confusing that they would spend the money to get this unique product out and then not methylate it at this dose. It doesn't make much sense...

I'm trying to find out more, looking into it. If Dr. D says it's not methylated, then its not. I trust him. I just find it hard to believe they intended this from the start. Perhaps they have been given too much credit or were advised poorly (or maliciously?). Or, perhaps the lower dose is more effective than thought? It's obviously very low on the androgenic side of things. Perhaps it was intended to be a very mild, subtle recomp type thing rather than what we are all used to. They do have at least one other hormone in the works and it looks even more unique. I don't know, this just seems very odd. It's not a scam, there is still considerable investment here and it looks like they plan more than just prohormones. It is just a poor design decision I hardly see them making. I cant imagine how it happened. Even a novice chemist would likely methylate it.

*P.S. Dont bother PM'ing me for who they are either. Most of these company founders/owners choose to remain unknown.

hardee17

Awards
Just an update: strength has really gone up lately. I haven't stepped on the scale today yet, but my workouts have been awesome. I'm also getting veiny as hell.

So far, I love this product!

I will update later today when I weight myself.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good hardee. Are you still taking just 3 a day or more now? Are you taking Oxy solo or stacking? Sounds like a good cutting type of compound to me. Glad to see it working for ya.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I gotta say, I'm still not convinced. It's gonna take more than one guy with 2 posts saying that vascularity has improved nearly three weeks into the cycle to sell me on this shady product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*P.S. Dont bother PM'ing me for who they are either. Most of these company founders/owners choose to remain unknown.
like it matters, BK and MM are name dropping like mad over @ BB.com. then say they have no affiliation while fighting their fight for them..... if you wont say it they will even if its just to make a competitor look bad, doing so poorly themselves.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps it was intended to be a very mild, subtle recomp type thing rather than what we are all used to.
and whats with all the talk then about it being heads and tails stronger then their own existing supp hemaguno?? sounds like to me it was just a flat out mistake for them to make so many claims and put things on their labels w/o running alpha/beta testing and batch testing what they got from the bulk for purity before evne running the first batch at least.... plus im still not impressed with them as a company as of yet just cause theyve brought us innovative nothingness... sorry my opinion and slight devils advocate here.:smite:

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
been on oxy for nearly 2 weeks upped dose last 3 days to 5-6 pills ed. was'nt sure a ouple days ago(just mentioned wasn't feeling much a couple days ago), but now at 5-6 pills a day i an say without a doubt, this oxy is the real , did a crappy ass arm workout and still have a pump the last two days with increased does i am very confident to say this stuff is working i have mentioned before I have done almost every pro-h(will not touch anything after it is banned, however) since 1-t was introduced, many of them more then once the feeling of being "on" is unmistakable. dont think my results will be great as i will run out of pills.

My advice(i am not a doc, dont take what i say as law)

buy two bottles run at 5 a day, to yeaild maximum results

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm still not convinced. It's gonna take more than one guy with 2 posts saying that vascularity has improved nearly three weeks into the cycle to sell me on this shady product.
Agreed. Vascularity has improved means nothing. It's too subjective, especially over the course of many weeks, and is often 100% in the mind IMO. The true measure of a compound like this is the movement on the scale.