New Monster Hormone

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I will say this the product so far completely lacks androgenic(agression, pumps, that whole on feeling) ativity

, although like i previously mentioned they state this in the writeup, so i guess only time will tell as far as results go

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I will say this the product so far completely lacks androgenic(agression, pumps, that whole on feeling) ativity

, although like i previously mentioned they state this in the writeup, so i guess only time will tell as far as results go
Well it does have a extremely low androgenic value if you believe the literature.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I thought maybe this company would be a new great company, but after this...this really changes my mind...what kind of other shady stuff do you know about?
susta-junk-in-a-bucket???? thats pretty damn shady too me.... lowest way to make a buck is @ the cost of the consumers health....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigblank, who are you with? it says board supporter under your name yet you aren't green nor Gold!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
bigblank, who are you with? it says board supporter under your name yet you aren't green nor Gold!
Board Supporter is someone who has donated money to the Board but not enough money to be Gold.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
You caught me Mace, I'm the partner in SFR...

I HAVE BEEN OUTED!!

Just kidding, I don't know why I'm not in Gold, all I did was pay BOBO to support the board, maybe I didn't pay enough to go to the next level. But I have no affiliation to the biz

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You caught me Mace, I'm the partner in SFR...

I HAVE BEEN OUTED!!

Just kidding, I don't know why I'm not in Gold, all I did was pay BOBO to support the board, maybe I didn't pay enough to go to the next level. But I have no affiliation to the biz
I was accusing you of anything, it was just weird! :D

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Things are getting very intresting at bb.com :duel:
if you were clueless before:aargh:
, be prepared to beome completely bewildered :icon_lol:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Link please...I'll enjoy reading that in the morning...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lets NOT get caught up in the STUPID bb.com drama!

there are people there that simply raise a ruckus because their company can't make as quality products as others! and when these companies come out with innovative products, they start to discredit them to make themselves feel better

I am NOT referring to ANY of AM's various SPONSOR companies, so don't get the wrong impression by my above statement!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
BK made some very nasty accusations about Dr.D which were definatively proven false. He lacked the honor to admit his mistake but instead veered off into other tangents to try and distract people.

There, just saved you the time of reading the thread.

The question of whether Oxyguno will live up to the hype is going to get answered in time as people take it. So far, the reports aren't looking good but it could be a sleeper compound that takes time to kick in. Wait and see.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Well, as I report in my Half ass log, nothing of real importances has happened after the first week. I am eating good, working out hard and getting plenty of sleep. Sense I own a gym and once owned a supplement store, I have seen several products that were under dosed and needed some experimenting to find the right amount. I will be upping my doses to five per day instead of three per day recommended.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, as I report in my Half ass log, nothing of real importances has happened after the first week. I am eating good, working out hard and getting plenty of sleep. Sense I own a gym and once owned a supplement store, I have seen several products that were under dosed and needed some experimenting to find the right amount. I will be upping my doses to five per day instead of three per day recommended.
thanks for doin that for us mayn!!!!! hopefully you benifit from it and its not just a waste.... good luck!

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Things are getting very intresting at bb.com :duel:
if you were clueless before:aargh:
, be prepared to beome completely bewildered :icon_lol:
An interesting point that came out of that thread was this:

The insert in the oxyguno box has a japanese side and an English side.

The chemical compound on the english side: 4-chloro-17a-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione

The chemical compound on the japanese side:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallchol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione

Could be a translation error or a typo?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
YeahRight, this whole situation still looks very up in the air to me.

bk still has a couple very important unaswered questions about how the testing was done.

With that said, in my opinion i dont beleive anything ill-willed or purpousely miseleading was done by either dr.d or BK sometimes, the best of intentions can lead to the worst of results.
these are two pridefull, intelligent people both riding on their half
of the story, it does not mean either of them are lying

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm so glad I read alot on AM bc if not for all of you and the research that everyone here is capable of who knows how much money I would have already wasted on this product, instead I'll give more of my money on AX and IBE...well that was a typo, I meant to say all of my money:toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Evan, shoot me the link in a pm, if you don't mind. I'm still interested in this. BB.com does fall into some decent arguments every once in a blue moon.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
PumpingIron, check your pm
This looks to be getting very intresting

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

I just wonder how many people would act in such an unbecoming manner if they were face to face and not hidden behind a computer monitor?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

I just wonder how many people would act in such an unbecoming manner if they were face to face and not hidden behind a computer monitor?
:goodpost: :clap2: :goodpost: :clap2: :goodpost: :clap2: :goodpost:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Truer words were never spoken. :clap2:

Workin

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. Lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them, determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympathise with their occasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympothise with their ocasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips
I agree with SLIPS.But when the very same behavior is repeatedly and consistantly negative its not a slip (occasionaly outburst due to passion for the integrity of self and the industry)This now it a MO or habitual if you will.

Im a Christian but even if someone comes down on me for this (which Im convinced of and passionate about) I dont go and try to slander others because of our differences.

Searching for the truth is commendable,searching for an opportunity to cause choas is not.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. Lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them, determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympathise with their occasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips
NOBODY has accused anybody on THIS board of ANYTHING! Our sponsors on THIS BOARD are all wonderful companies that employee Great thinkers and intelligent people! They make innovative products.

It is a few certain individuals that make TONS OF MONEY and work for LARGE SUPPLEMENT companies that make the most noise when they don't get the innovative products to the market first!

I have to agree with mmowry, everybody has a bad day........But when you are consistently NEGATIVE and consistently attack people PERSONALLY it is NOT RIGHT and not anyone I want to do business with!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got this back from a vendor:

"SFR said that its merely a abbreviated on that side of the box due to limit of the size of the label and if you turn on the other side it has the methyl listed. They said that 4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione is indeed the active."

so now the question begs to be asked - Dr.D what exactly did you find out? you said it matched label claim...well which label? i suppose you have your reasons for not saying what you found in exact terms....so, check one of these:

the test ran showed a 17a-alkylated steroid:
__ true
__ false

(i'm no chemist, so if the scope of the test you ran doesnt include something like this, please say so)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do not speak fro Dr.D but my understanding of his test results are that the porduct contained the exact chemical structure as written on the box in the areas that did not contain the methly group in the name.

Meaning: My understanding of Dr.D's test results are that the compound is unmethlyated at the 17 carbon. = Non Methyl = low oral bioavailability.

Mr.50

got this back from a vendor:

"SFR said that its merely a abbreviated on that side of the box due to limit of the size of the label and if you turn on the other side it has the methyl listed. They said that 4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione is indeed the active."

so now the question begs to be asked - Dr.D what exactly did you find out? you said it matched label claim...well which label? i suppose you have your reasons for not saying what you found in exact terms....so, check one of these:

the test ran showed a 17a-alkylated steroid:
__ true
__ false

(i'm no chemist, so if the scope of the test you ran doesnt include something like this, please say so)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
With that said, in my opinion i dont beleive anything ill-willed or purpousely miseleading was done by either dr.d or BK sometimes, the best of intentions can lead to the worst of results.
these are two pridefull, intelligent people both riding on their half
of the story, it does not mean either of them are lying
Well, other than the fact that BK continued to post his accusations that the assay results were fake AFTER he'd received an email from the lab person who supervised the test and authenticated the assay.

This doesn't mean that the tests were done correctly....but it does mean that BK continued to make a false claim after he knew or should have known that it was false. IMHO, this strongly negates anything else he has to say on the matter.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, other than the fact that BK continued to post his accusations that the assay results were fake AFTER he'd received an email from the lab person who supervised the test and authenticated the assay.

This doesn't mean that the tests were done correctly....but it does mean that BK continued to make a false claim after he knew or should have known that it was false. IMHO, this strongly negates anything else he has to say on the matter.
:clap2::goodpost:

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both of you, and know of exatly the companies you speak. Most of the "repeat offenders" you speak of are people somehow related in the science field(BK a prime example), they are not the companies buisness people, and their fortay lay not in giving speehes or selling produts, their train of thought almost childlike in nature. Many of the most brilliant minds in history were equally famous for their bizzare eccentricities, does that mean they should have been ignored, their contributions thrown to the wind.

I am sure the owners of these companies(who rarely speak btw,Rich gaspari,lee labrada,connelly,Phillips)
could silence these scientist but, personally my purpose on these boards is to learn, as it is a passion of mine, and putting up with annoying banter is well worth the price for the knowlede
these "eccentric" have helped me to attain

I would like to add that this board is absolutley head and shoulders above the rest as the level of respect is unchalanged by similar boards, I have never talked muh on the net, and would like to thank each and everyone of you for makin me feel welome, this is the ONLY forum i contribute to

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not speak fro Dr.D but my understanding of his test results are that the porduct contained the exact chemical structure as written on the box in the areas that did not contain the methly group in the name.

Meaning: My understanding of Dr.D's test results are that the compound is unmethlyated at the 17 carbon. = Non Methyl = low oral bioavailability.

Mr.50
hopefully the doc will weight in...

if his test shows conclusively that it's not a 17aa, then we have a label claim/raw materials/Japan problem, and not a problem with "this steroid sucks from the word go"...frankly i dont care either way, i just would like to be able to make an informed decision.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
DrD will make things right :D heh

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the thread over at BB.com while contentious has many of the direct answers to these questions if yuo can read between the lines. From what I have understood Dr.D had some testing done by RTP on a sample of Oxyguno. The results showed that the structure was the unmethylated version. Then BK call out Dr.D and said that Doc made up the test results, forged the report, etc. etc. Then Kevin (BigSmith) from AX contacted the RTP to prove that Dr.D was not making things up. He had e-mail he posted from the actual chemist at RTP that did the test indicating that the test was done and accurate and that the compound tested was the unmethylated version. The remaining two issues are:

1. How was RTP able to determine the structure without a standard to reference it against?

2. Was the sample sent to the lab inadvertently contaminated or not ment to contain the methlyated version in the first place?

I have to say that the weight of the evidence supports Dr.D's test results. As well as the very weak reports of the people who have used the compound so far.

It is too bad seeing as though this compound could really have been a "monster" but it appears like it will be a dud.

Mr.50

if his test shows conclusively that it's not a 17aa, then we have a label claim/raw materials/Japan problem, and not a problem with "this steroid sucks from the word go"...frankly i dont care either way, i just would like to be able to make an informed decision.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all the more reason to have D come out with the product himself at a GOOD price and a GOOD dose!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And hopefully not too long from now.

By the way am I correct in my understanding that 3-AD is non-methylated?

If so I am dreaming of a 3-AD and "real-methlyated-oxyguno" stack

Mr.50
all the more reason to have D come out with the product himself at a GOOD price and a GOOD dose!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's my understanding that the doc is under a gag order from his employer (AX) to stay out of this matter from now on. So, don't take his absence as meaning anything.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are correct, 3-AD is NON-methylated!

Keep dreaming! sometimes DREAMS may come true! :jaw:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not exactly a gag order..........

but his absence should DEFINITELY not make anyone jump to conclusions.......

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And hopefully not too long from now.

I am dreaming of a 3-AD and "real-methlyated-oxyguno" stack

Mr.50
I like the way you think :thumbsup:

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i can bump it up to 6 or 7 if you want, it will shorten the duration on the product,,but it can put the nail in the coffin as for the dosage with the unmethylated oxyguno.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
god i wish they could bring back 17aa dht and the "PHs" of the past

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boy would the fillers cause some grief.:jaw: