New Erase Pro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My body is getting tighter sex drive has increased somewhat. Appetite has increased some, but could be because of the Thyrocaps. My mood is better as well.
Great feedback. Right in line with the feedback of other users. Thanks for sharing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new erase pro is giving a raise in libido? What ingredient would this be that's causing it? Ik the other Erase would cause libido to drop

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Where did u order yours from? And do u know if there will be a new erase?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Where did u order yours from? And do u know if there will be a new erase?
Ordered mine from nutraplanet (it's suppose to be the new version). I'm not sure if there will be a new erase maybe a PES rep can answer that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered mine from nutraplanet (it's suppose to be the new version). I'm not sure if there will be a new erase maybe a PES rep can answer that.
There is a new erase check it out on their website
Pescience.com

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 Serving

Erase Proprietary Blend 300 mg
Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid -

See more at: http://pescience.com/erase.html/#sthash.9EXnCafI.dpuf

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

- See more at: http://pescience.com/erase.html/#sthash.9EXnCafI.dpuf

So! I'm pumped to try the new erase, not pro. When's this gonna be available, and how do u recommend spacing out those 3 capsules coop?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone familiar with anabolic technologies xtreme pct.? Its an atd. Product

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can u buy the new erase? Or is it not out yet?
I believe I have seen it at one site already...otherwise it should be available pretty soon elsewhere.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I believe I have seen it at one site already...otherwise it should be available pretty soon elsewhere.
It's been shipped to distributors

raptor2003

Awards
was there a special pricing on erase through insider email already? have to pay full price now.. :-(

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Dat dude how's the new erase pro going? And how do you compare it to the old erase pro?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can u buy the new erase? Or is it not out yet?
was there a special pricing on erase through insider email already? have to pay full price now.. :-(
Why dont you guys go start a thread in the nutraplanet forum requesting it. Show them there is a demand and maybe NP will have an intro sale on it?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Dat dude how's the new erase pro going? And how do you compare it to the old erase pro?
It's going great. Sex drive is still good. Appetite is leveling off (happy about that) I can't compare it to the old Erase Pro I never tried it. I have only taken the orginal Erase in my previous cycles. Sorry I couldn't give you more information to compare the OG Erase Pro to the New Version Erase Pro.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you guys go start a thread in the nutraplanet forum requesting it. Show them there is a demand and maybe NP will have an intro sale on it?
I think they already did have a sale on it if I'm not mistaken.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see in the write up it says to take with 1st meal....are best results being seen from taking with food, or is this to prevent stomach distress?

i ask this because i am looking for the absolutely best results, i can deal with stomach issues if it means better results!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see in the write up it says to take with 1st meal....are best results being seen from taking with food, or is this to prevent stomach distress?

i ask this because i am looking for the absolutely best results, i can deal with stomach issues if it means better results!!!
I think I recalled reading that some fat helps it absorb. But I could totally be making shti up in my head like I usually do ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I recalled reading that some fat helps it absorb. But I could totally be making shti up in my head like I usually do ;)
actually this is quite possible....

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess who started EP and Alphamine today...YAY!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The erase/dopadex deal that just dropped is looking damn good! :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to try Erase Pro but as soon as the Erase/Dopadex deal went up, I jumped on it... Ordered two for about what one Erase Pro would have cost. I'd been waiting for an Erase deal like this :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to try Erase Pro but as soon as the Erase/Dopadex deal went up, I jumped on it... Ordered two for about what one Erase Pro would have cost. I'd been waiting for an Erase deal like this :)
Nice job on scoring on this deal. I'm sure you will be pleased with the new and improved product. :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to order x2 of that deal. If I had the extra money I would have bought more.

I'm going to be at the beach a lot this summer so you can see why I need me some Erase :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Dang I really like the new Erase Pro it works great, but for some reason it makes my Bursitis flare up. I got the worst cas of bursitis I ever had while taking it. I stopped taking it. I ordered the new Erase starting taking it guess what? Bursitis in the same elbow. Dang I don't know what could be causing this reaction. Any thoughts? Thanks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang I really like the new Erase Pro it works great, but for some reason it makes my Bursitis flare up. I got the worst cas of bursitis I ever had while taking it. I stopped taking it. I ordered the new Erase starting taking it guess what? Bursitis in the same elbow. Dang I don't know what could be causing this reaction. Any thoughts? Thanks
Dang. It made all my fingernails and toenails fall out. Plus I peed brownish-red whenever I took more than 1 cap a day. Better just go with Erase Pro v.2

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Dang. It made all my fingernails and toenails fall out. Plus I peed brownish-red whenever I took more than 1 cap a day. Better just go with Erase Pro v.2
Any educated answers? Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very unusual since uncaria tomentosa is studied to be protective against such issues. Honestly no clue, none of the ingredients point to that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very unusual since uncaria tomentosa is studied to be protective against such issues. Honestly no clue, none of the ingredients point to that
Hoping it will help me with ailing wrist and elbow. Elbow is tendonitis and wrist is ligament issue from too heavy pullovers. You think new ingredient will help?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hoping it will help me with ailing wrist and elbow. Elbow is tendonitis and wrist is ligament issue from too heavy pullovers. You think new ingredient will help?
It might be a wash since the AI won't help your cause. But who knows

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After taking it for 2 weeks I'm not feeling any aches or pains and there's a definite hardness to my muscles even though I'm carrying around more bf than I'd like (around 15%).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After taking it for 2 weeks I'm not feeling any aches or pains and there's a definite hardness to my muscles even though I'm carrying around more bf than I'd like (around 15%).
The hardening is what really shines for me as well. Thanks for posting this 1ife.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
guess what? after 3 weeks i've found that effects are cummulative. the longer i am on it the better it seems to be working. libido is up and no increase in joint pain over what i normally have...i ordered another bottle of new epro+a bottle of new erase, i was going to use both at 1/1 per day, but if things keep going the way they are going i may not add the erase and just continue on at 1 epro per day!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guess what? after 3 weeks i've found that effects are cummulative. the longer i am on it the better it seems to be working. libido is up and no increase in joint pain over what i normally have...i ordered another bottle of new epro+a bottle of new erase, i was going to use both at 1/1 per day, but if things keep going the way they are going i may not add the erase and just continue on at 1 epro per day!!!
Good to know. Thanx for the update big man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Thanx for the update big man
yup...i was beginning to doubt the product since i was used to og erase smacking me in the face and hitting hard and fast...this stuff is much more subtle, kinda like a volume puncher versus a power puncher, effects take longer but a tko of estrogen is still the outcome, imo.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yup...i was beginning to doubt the product since i was used to og erase smacking me in the face and hitting hard and fast...this stuff is much more subtle, kinda like a volume puncher versus a power puncher, effects take longer but a tko of estrogen is still the outcome, imo.
Completely agree,