New Erase Pro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel good, libido is still high, joints are awesome. I cleaned my diet up the day after Xmas , which has a lot to do with my leaning/zero bloat now, but definitely feeling tighter. Week 3 starts this week for me, thinking I will get a better idea. So far I think people will love it. I feel strong, excited to run 8 weeks. Now just waiting for the mailman to bring my ABE!
Sweet BP! I have both sitting here just waiting until February to start up the goods.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Feel good, libido is still high, joints are awesome. I cleaned my diet up the day after Xmas , which has a lot to do with my leaning/zero bloat now, but definitely feeling tighter. Week 3 starts this week for me, thinking I will get a better idea. So far I think people will love it.

I feel strong, excited to run 8 weeks.

Now just waiting for the mailman to bring my ABE!
I'm a big fan of Erase, but never got around to trying Erase Pro. I'm ready to try EP. Now that there's a new formula out could you give the the pro's and cons of the new version of EP compared to the old version of EP? Fyi I never had really bad joint pain even when taking 3 caps of Erase a day. Thanks

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm a big fan of Erase, but never got around to trying Erase Pro. I'm ready to try EP. Now that there's a new formula out could you give the the pro's and cons of the new version of EP compared to the old version of EP? Fyi I never had really bad joint pain even when taking 3 caps of Erase a day. Thanks
Fat loss, comprehensive estrogen control, side effect profile, and well-being should all be improved.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat loss, comprehensive estrogen control, side effect profile, and well-being should all be improved.
Looking forward to this! I'm having to wait until February as well before starting my 8 week cut. Enhanced, EP, Alphamine...YUM! I'm not just getting sexy this summer, I'm getting PES SEXY!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to this! I'm having to wait until February as well before starting my 8 week cut. Enhanced, EP, Alphamine...YUM! I'm not just getting sexy this summer, I'm getting PES SEXY!
+1 vote for our next batch of t-shirts to say "PES SEXY".

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 vote for our next batch of t-shirts to say "PES SEXY".
Absolutey! But it has to have cut-off sleeves and show the mid-riff! Pchow!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just how I like them. :D

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think Ben should just get a PES tattoo and go topless

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Ben should just get a PES tattoo and go topless
I smell a man crush! It's understandable though! Would he also be in a speedo?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I smell a man crush! It's understandable though! Would he also be in a speedo?
I hear Speedo's are risky for PES users, the alternate acronym being Penis Enhancing Supplements.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear Speedo's are risky for PES users, the alternate acronym being Penis Enhancing Supplements.
I can see where that can get confusing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whoever gets their Epro first needs to drop in here to give us details!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I ordered my first bottle of the New Erase Pro from the planet. I should have it next week. I'll add Thyrocaps and Oxy ECA OG a week or so later. I want to try the new Erase Pro by itself first.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is in the mail with the new ABE and Norcodrene. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is in the mail with the new ABE and Norcodrene. :D
I got ABE on the insider... Now I need some norco for my log! I was planning on using YC next month. I hope this doesn't divert my plans!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got ABE on the insider... Now I need some norco for my log! I was planning on using YC next month. I hope this doesn't divert my plans!
Soon enough sir!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday! Now I just have to wait until February! 2 containers of EP, 2 Alphamine, 2 Select Protein... It was like Christmas all over again!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got mine yesterday! Now I just have to wait until February! 2 containers of EP, 2 Alphamine, 2 Select Protein... It was like Christmas all over again!
Lucky! Enjoy them

I will keep waiting

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an exciting box to come home too!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I've only been taking the new EP a few days I can feel and see the dfference already. Time to add the Thyrocaps and clean up my diet. So far so good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only been taking the new EP a few days I can feel and see the dfference already. Time to add the Thyrocaps and clean up my diet. So far so good.
Nice! I really want to see how people are liking this stuff. Hopefully more feedback will come in soon. :)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed on PES site that the new erase -NOT PRO -formula is up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just noticed on PES site that the new erase -NOT PRO -formula is up.
Ya I know I have seen it at at least one retailer, so the others shouldn't be too far behind. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great to hear. Keep us updated please. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what does the pro do that the regular doesn't?
Has B.Diffusia and with Erase, you can split up the dose if need be (just like old Erase and Erase Pro).

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has B.Diffusia and with Erase, you can split up the dose if need be (just like old Erase and Erase Pro).
Right, I guess I'm wondering if the pro is for cortisol as well, whereas regular is just for estrogen. I couldn't tolerate the pro, even at an EOD dosing, that's why I'm wondering if I should even bother with the new pro, or just go with the regular new erase

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, I guess I'm wondering if the pro is for cortisol as well, whereas regular is just for estrogen. I couldn't tolerate the pro, even at an EOD dosing, that's why I'm wondering if I should even bother with the new pro, or just go with the regular new erase
How do you know you can't tolerate the New Erase Pro? Very different actives from the old.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know you can't tolerate the New Erase Pro? Very different actives from the old.
He never said he couldn't tolerate the new version. He seemed to be asking if he should use the new erase or the new erase pro based on his previous experience with the former versions of both products.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He never said he couldn't tolerate the new version. He seemed to be asking if he should use the new erase or the new erase pro based on his previous experience with the former versions of both products.
Correct. Apologies if I wasnt clear

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He also said, "should I even bother with the new Pro".

The write-ups by Cooper explained how the new Erase Pro will be better on joints then the old Erase / Erase Pro.

But I can see where he may want to try the new Erase first over the new Erase Pro.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ladies, ladies, there is enough Erase Pro for everyone. :D

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies, ladies, there is enough Erase Pro for everyone. :D
Yeah, just keep your greasy mitts off mine... is MINE

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Dat dude! What are u noticing and feeling thus far??

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Dat dude! What are u noticing and feeling thus far??
My body is getting tighter sex drive has increased somewhat. Appetite has increased some, but could be because of the Thyrocaps. My mood is better as well.