NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANyone who has been watching this thread should be excited. The first of a handful of new products is coming in the next week or so. If you havnt checked out the Incinderine thread its here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Excited I Have My Credit Card In Hand !!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
ANyone who has been watching this thread should be excited. The first of a handful of new products is coming in the next week or so. If you havnt checked out the Incinderine thread its here
Is Viron getting an update soon? I see that’s it’s been out of stock at allot of places..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Viron getting an update soon? I see that’s it’s been out of stock at allot of places..
We just made some, is in stock on our site. But at some point when I get time Ill reformulate.
We have bigger fish to fry presently. Like Incinderine and then the PRE.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We just made some, is in stock on our site. But at some point when I get time Ill reformulate.
We have bigger fish to fry presently. Like Incinderine and then the PRE.
I have heard no complaints, I would say Viron works very well!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
About to start this stack but not sure if I should wait for Incinderine to come out..
I really wanted to stack Exotherm with Incinderine for three months but not sure how long I can run it for due to it being a mild AI and if I start it now it might be more than 3 months.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About to start this stack but not sure if I should wait for Incinderine to come out..
I really wanted to stack Exotherm with Incinderine for three months but not sure how long I can run it for due to it being a mild AI and if I start it now it might be more than 3 months.

Nice order, start you stack now and than when you add in the Incinderine, you will have a base line to compare it too. Just my two cents worth.

Dubveelifts

Awards
In the next 90 days or so there will be a new brand in the sports nutrition industry.
View attachment 209671
Neotek is a collaboration between myself and the founder of Antaeus.
We will launch with 3 products each one featuring an new trademarked, patented stimulant.
This is not some gentle imperceptible compound. Its VERY good.
This stuff is really solid for Pre workout use and its, I think, the best stimulant fat burner I have used this side of amphetamines. In a fat burning blend its insane.
I know people talk about focus with stims....For me most stims dont really deliver on this. They claim to but its just not there for me at least. This is different. Its like a laser zoomed in.
Also there is 0 crash from this. It has a strong half life and when I take 50mg in the morning with my cup of coffee I am STRONGLY stimulated all day. This has always been a big problem with stims for me. If you take a stim to go train and after an hour it starts to give you crash symptoms this is bad.
I train and go back to work so I cant have something crash me or require a second dose. THis stuff has serious legs and no crash. Not just saying this like everyone else does. You will see.

There will be
PRE
FAT BURNER
STIM BLEND
to start. Followed by a host of really solid novel ingredients. In fact we have about 10 new trademarked and or patented ingredients coming soon but this wont be NEOTEK.

This will be a second company called Philosophers stone.
Supplying ingredients to the sports nutrition and nutraceutical industry.
We have a very stong supply chain in place that bypasses all the issues presently effecting global commerce. A real trick Ill tell you. But we will be offering all manner of novel ingredients including BLR and antaeus components as well as a host of new ones and lots of old standards.
The first 2 trademarked ones will be in the next 90 days.
Brand owners looking to up your game. PM me.

For now, sit tight.
We have a giant batch of the new stim in manufacturing stage. When its ready we will launch so it could be 90 days, maybe 60. We will have to see.
If you have any questions let me know.
I’m all in. Let’s get some

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it has been longer than 90 Days ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it has been longer than 90 Days ?
Yah covid changed all of that.
We definitely wont see NEOTEK. All of the Ingredients are being patented for sale.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the next 90 days or so there will be a new brand in the sports nutrition industry.
View attachment 209671
Neotek is a collaboration between myself and the founder of Antaeus.
We will launch with 3 products each one featuring an new trademarked, patented stimulant.
This is not some gentle imperceptible compound. Its VERY good.
This stuff is really solid for Pre workout use and its, I think, the best stimulant fat burner I have used this side of amphetamines. In a fat burning blend its insane.
I know people talk about focus with stims....For me most stims dont really deliver on this. They claim to but its just not there for me at least. This is different. Its like a laser zoomed in.
Also there is 0 crash from this. It has a strong half life and when I take 50mg in the morning with my cup of coffee I am STRONGLY stimulated all day. This has always been a big problem with stims for me. If you take a stim to go train and after an hour it starts to give you crash symptoms this is bad.
I train and go back to work so I cant have something crash me or require a second dose. THis stuff has serious legs and no crash. Not just saying this like everyone else does. You will see.

There will be
PRE
FAT BURNER
STIM BLEND
to start. Followed by a host of really solid novel ingredients. In fact we have about 10 new trademarked and or patented ingredients coming soon but this wont be NEOTEK.

This will be a second company called Philosophers stone.
Supplying ingredients to the sports nutrition and nutraceutical industry.
We have a very stong supply chain in place that bypasses all the issues presently effecting global commerce. A real trick Ill tell you. But we will be offering all manner of novel ingredients including BLR and antaeus components as well as a host of new ones and lots of old standards.
The first 2 trademarked ones will be in the next 90 days.
Brand owners looking to up your game. PM me.

For now, sit tight.
We have a giant batch of the new stim in manufacturing stage. When its ready we will launch so it could be 90 days, maybe 60. We will have to see.
If you have any questions let me know.
Major bummer on all this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Covid screwed us all over !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Major bummer on all this
Yes but not really. The only change will be NEOTEK wont launch as a brand.
But all of the ingredients and products will still come out. And Jake and I still founded the ingredient company.
Just waiting on samples of the first few for testing then we will start selling to the public.

The stim we were testing is really potent but its effects were really variable. Meaning some can tolerate 70mg with 200mg caffeine and some can tolerate 10mg with 50mg caffeine. So we need to dial in the dosing and, its a fluid which causes issues in production as we cant do caps or powders. We are sitting on it but at some point itll come out.

The fat burner. Incinderine is launching next week so....no worries.

Philosophers stone will change names likely as we are not super happy with it but otherwise its about set for launch as well.
Building the website as we speak.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the name of our raw materials company. Or was going to be. But we have changed our minds over time.
Now I Understand.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be interested how sales go?
We already have alot of pre orders from retailers. More than any other product we have ever launched so....my guess is we are going to sell out really fast.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when does it get update for sale on the web site, few hours?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We already have alot of pre orders from retailers. More than any other product we have ever launched so....my guess is we are going to sell out really fast.
Everything I have read I expected it to be a great seller! I will be happy for you, to see you rewarded for your work!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes but not really. The only change will be NEOTEK wont launch as a brand.
But all of the ingredients and products will still come out. And Jake and I still founded the ingredient company.
Just waiting on samples of the first few for testing then we will start selling to the public.

The stim we were testing is really potent but its effects were really variable. Meaning some can tolerate 70mg with 200mg caffeine and some can tolerate 10mg with 50mg caffeine. So we need to dial in the dosing and, its a fluid which causes issues in production as we cant do caps or powders. We are sitting on it but at some point itll come out.

The fat burner. Incinderine is launching next week so....no worries.

Philosophers stone will change names likely as we are not super happy with it but otherwise its about set for launch as well.
Building the website as we speak.
You could always have it how PA used to have clearshot dosed with small capfuls from a big bottle so dosing was super flexible. With that you could easily measure out a 40mg caffiene 10mg DMAA or whatever it was dose or bump it higher. Man I miss the 64oz pump bottle of that stuff

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always have it how PA used to have clearshot dosed with small capfuls from a big bottle so dosing was super flexible. With that you could easily measure out a 40mg caffiene 10mg DMAA or whatever it was dose or bump it higher. Man I miss the 64oz pump bottle of that stuff
Yah this lends itself to issues though. Someone will not read the label and take a drink from it. Or drink the whole bottle.
Or think its ok to take 10 doses. People are not so smart about these things. Ever see a video of some moron taking 10x pre workout dose?......Too much risk.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine launch is live
CODE FIRE for 25% off everything on site.
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Da truth

Awards
Product formulations are ready.
Website under dev.
Branding being done.
Just looking for the right company to run production for us because we need softgels and gel sachets.
The goal is Feb.
Ive been taking the products though and they are exceptional. The fat burner is insanely good and the pre is unlike any other I have used. Different stims perform differently of course.
Caffeine is great but because its an adenosine antagonist its got a nasty crash= tired.
Other stims like lets say DMHA or AMP is ok but it just doesnt seem to have the punch we want.
And things like dynamine and teacrine are just a disappointment.
This is sort of like....A mix between an amphetamine and modafinil. Absolutely 0 crash. Ever. Not just saying this, the stuff has real legs. And finally everyone always talks about focus with stims but most stims only give some focus at low doses then become jittery and distracting. This one gives you a clear mind. UNless you take alot of course and then you are taking apart your TV and rebuilding old microwaves.
Any update on this ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on this ?
Covid threw a wrench in neotek. Its unlikely we will launch the brand. But all the intellectual property/ ingredients are still on deck. The stim is really powerful. But it's a fluid which makes it difficult to work with as it can't be made into a powder or capsule and it tends to break down gel caps so....we shelfed it while working on other things.

Maybe time to revisit.
I'll mull it over.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Covid threw a wrench in neotek. Its unlikely we will launch the brand. But all the intellectual property/ ingredients are still on deck. The stim is really powerful. But it's a fluid which makes it difficult to work with as it can't be made into a powder or capsule and it tends to break down gel caps so....we shelfed it while working on other things.

Maybe time to revisit.
I'll mull it over.
I vote for just putting it in a bottle like clearshot concentrate was. Do the best you can with dummy proof dosing instructions. Be no different than following any stim/fat burner/pre-workout instructions IMO.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I vote for just putting it in a bottle like clearshot concentrate was. Do the best you can with dummy proof dosing instructions. Be no different than following any stim/fat burner/pre-workout instructions IMO.
I agree with this. Clearshot did great for years. Started with 5 hour energy type small bottles and moved to larger ones with a dosing cap. I’d be willing to pay extra for packaging. It could even just be a stim type energy product that could be added to other non stim pres or whatever to cut cost

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this. Clearshot did great for years. Started with 5 hour energy type small bottles and moved to larger ones with a dosing cap. I’d be willing to pay extra for packaging. It could even just be a stim type energy product that could be added to other non stim pres or whatever to cut cost

Agreed.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Maybe time to revisit.
I'll mull it over.
A few companies have started putting out liquid capsule products. MuscleTech was the first I know of when they released clear muscle back in the day. Olympus is doing liquid caps for their new alpha series stuff too. I don’t know how accessible they are, but they’re around.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few companies have started putting out liquid capsule products. MuscleTech was the first I know of when they released clear muscle back in the day. Olympus is doing liquid caps for their new alpha series stuff too. I don’t know how accessible they are, but they’re around.
I think the issue was it was dissolving the liquid caps

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad idea, but I'd rather it be in a 12oz energy drink.....that would be fully dummy proof as far as single dosing goes.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Maybe time to revisit.
I'll mull it over.
Can it and I'll drink it! need some testers for flavors of energy drink, count me in! Haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can it and I'll drink it! need some testers for flavors of energy drink, count me in! Haha
I made a bunch of them and we tested. The results were why we stopped. Some people can take the whole bottle. Some people can only handle a quarter. And these days there are all kinds of idiots triple dosing pre workout and doing stupid isht for tiktok. We dont need any disasters. Some jackass taking 5.

Da truth

Awards

Maybe time to revisit.
I'll mull it over.
Have you considered making either stimulant liquid sublingual ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you considered making either stimulant liquid sublingual ?
There is absolutely no way. Its the worst tasting thing I have ever come across. By an order of magnitude.
50mg orally is a 50/50 vomit. Or at least you will definitely be fighting it. Its fine once down but the taste is something out of a horror film. Imagine the worst thing you have ever tasted and 10x that. NOTHING masks it.
This is also part of the problem.
I just filed a patent for an ingredient that tastes really bad but Ive modified it to mask the flavor and increase bioavailability.
Its just not possible with this stim. Ive tried everything. Probably a dozen methods.
Also part of why its not out.

I just took some yesterday though. Its very good. Imagine adderall without the overstimulation and a bit less euphoria.
But the kick is about comparable. Especially with a little caffeine.
We will revisit it. Ill discuss with Jake and see if we cant come up with a solution.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is absolutely no way. Its the worst tasting thing I have ever come across. By an order of magnitude.
50mg orally is a 50/50 vomit. Or at least you will definitely be fighting it. Its fine once down but the taste is something out of a horror film. Imagine the worst thing you have ever tasted and 10x that. NOTHING masks it.
I just filed a patent for an ingredient that tastes really bad but Ive modified it to mask the flavor and increase bioavailability.
Its just not possible with this stim. Ive tried everything. Probably a dozen methods.

I just took some yesterday though. Its very good. Imagine adderall without the overstimulation and a bit less euphoria.
We will revisit it. Ill discuss with Jake and see if we cant come up with a solution.
Still would love a way to try. You could try a micro shot, take 1-3 shots depending on your reaction.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Hell in the meantime just sell it to us hardcore forum members as a research chem not for human consumption lol. We ain’t scared.

Da truth

Awards

Have you tried using “miracle berry” with the it …it’s a fruit that makes anything sour or bitter taste really sweet …kimchi tastes like apple pie once in contact with it for example

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried using “miracle berry” with the it …it’s a fruit that makes anything sour or bitter taste really sweet …kimchi tastes like apple pie once in contact with it for example
Never herd of it