NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried this stim with caffeine I am reallllyyyy missing it. So clean, like old school DMAA clean. Perfection.
I’m assuming no crash?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Is there a memory/brain nootropic coming? Thought I read that somewhere but could be wrong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t have any crash at all. No nasty come down or horrible sleepiness either. My body didn’t feel tired from excessive stimulation which was nice and it lasted long enough to enjoy but not crazy long where it became an annoyance.
All Good !

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I have. And I have tried a lot of stims hoping to find that old DMAA feel and this stim is the only thing that feels just about on point.
Goodness, I can’t wait. In my older days (47) I’m looking for lower stim, higher motivation and a overall feel good. It’s why I like to use Kratom from time to time but my daily stim is caffeine and Bronkaid twice a day with 2-3g of yellow Kratom when need for social anxiety, motivation or workouts.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodness, I can’t wait. In my older days (47) I’m looking for lower stim, higher motivation and a overall feel good. It’s why I like to use Kratom from time to time but my daily stim is caffeine and Bronkaid twice a day with 2-3g of yellow Kratom when need for social anxiety, motivation or workouts.
The thing I liked most was this was very versatile depending on how much stimulation I wanted. Smaller dose was great for energy and a great uptick in mood and a larger dose really had me ready to go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will any of the new products be part of the sale you are prepping for?
No. The first new product should be soon here though. We are just tinkering with the stims for blr pre. Isnt going to be a super high stim product. But it will have a unique stim formula that is really solid for performance.
Meaning its not 3 to 5 vaso constricting cns stims.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I check this thread every 4 months.

Just sell us the bulks and let us put it together. ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I check this thread every 4 months.

Just sell us the bulks and let us put it together. ;)
I think you'll be glad you did.
The blr pre is ready. Basically just trying to find the right manufacturer. The materials for the full product are proving to be super expensive. This is fine of course just have to find a manufacturer who will allow us to source the raws so they can't crank the raw costs up.
Its great stuff though. Formula is done.
The only actual stimulant is caffeine.
But......without giving it away its not the only thing stimulating. The full blend is strongly stimulating, highly euphoric, and doesn't cause a ton of vasoconstriction.

These days if you want to feel a pre its chock full of vasoconstrictors which sort of defeats the purpose.
We found some great work around.
So you get full pump
Great focus and stimulation
Exceptional increase in athletic performance.

We are ready to go to press. Today. Just need a solid manufacturer that isn't cutting corners. We hit up some potentials today.
So it won't be long.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good News !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also working on a partnership with a major distributor and global marketing company for the stim.
Making it into an energy drink. This makes the most sense as its a fluid. And the energy drink samples are absolute fire.
Creating new things takes time. Especially when its me and I am easily distracted. 97 side projects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also working on a partnership with a major distributor and global marketing company for the stim.
Making it into an energy drink. This makes the most sense as its a fluid. And the energy drink samples are absolute fire.
Creating new things takes time. Especially when its me and I am easily distracted. 97 side projects.
Got 99 problems, but a pitch ain’t one

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im packing up some pre workout samples for our reps right now.
If everything goes as planned we are really close to the BLR pre being a reality.
And......its looking really good. Not total war, c4 clone good.
Actual good.
Can’t wait to go try the final product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out labor day sale will end tomorrow.
25% off
Plus a free pair of blr branded lifting straps with 2 items.
Code aug.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping out flavored pre samples today. FINALLY.
Still gonna be a bit as we have to get things made etc but otherwise we are finally in pre launch mode.
I can promise you nothing else on the market looks like this.
And its gonna be good.
Really good.
There are not a ton of stims but its still potently stimulating without vasoconstriction. This took a **** ton of tinkering and while its been literal years I think its worth it.
There will be a pre workout product that gives you the boost without vasoconstriction.
Gives you wicked vasodilation.
Gives you additional performance enhancement.
This is what a pre really should feel like.

Ill let the testers chime in once they try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gangsta

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also some other new blr stuff coming in the next 30 days or so. Don't want to spill the beans yet but some great stuff

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also some other new blr stuff coming in the next 30 days or so. Don't want to spill the beans yet but some great stuff
Let’s get it

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipping out flavored pre samples today. FINALLY.
Still gonna be a bit as we have to get things made etc but otherwise we are finally in pre launch mode.
I can promise you nothing else on the market looks like this.
And its gonna be good.
Really good.
There are not a ton of stims but its still potently stimulating without vasoconstriction. This took a **** ton of tinkering and while its been literal years I think its worth it.
There will be a pre workout product that gives you the boost without vasoconstriction.
Gives you wicked vasodilation.
Gives you additional performance enhancement.
This is what a pre really should feel like.

Ill let the testers chime in once they try.
How can I get some pwo samples?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can I get some pwo samples?
We wont have samples for the public I dont think. Not till after launch.
The samples sent out are sent to reps, employees and friends etc.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We wont have samples for the public I dont think. Not till after launch.
The samples sent out are sent to reps, employees and friends etc.
Gotcha. I’ll be looking for it when it goes public.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are getting super close to blr pre. I can say with 100% certainty it will be the biggest step forward in pre workout supplementation in many years.

And we will be introducing a new ingredient to the sports nutrition industry.

I am not exaggerating when I state it will be the single largest contribution to sports performance nutrition since creatine.
Mark my words..... you can hold me to them.

We are about to make a massive leap forward.

Applications for sports nutrition
Nootropic
Military

Hang on to your butts.
We about to kick em.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are getting super close to blr pre. I can say with 100% certainty it will be the biggest step forward in pre workout supplementation in many years.

And we will be introducing a new ingredient to the sports nutrition industry.

I am not exaggerating when I state it will be the single largest contribution to sports performance nutrition since creatine.
Mark my words..... you can hold me to them.

We are about to make a massive leap forward.

Applications for sports nutrition
Nootropic
Military

Hang on to your butts.
We about to kick em.
So exciting to see our new pre out .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Within the next....14 days or so you will start to see media coverage.
And of course Ill mention things here but a new thread specifically dedicated to the new ingredient and the pre which are separate things. Even though the new ingredient will be in the pre, the new ingredient will be offered to manufacturers and brands globally.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m very intrigued
Just wait man......You wont be disappointed.
This isnt just a new blr ingredient......This is massive.
Like once in a lifetime sort of massive.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait man......You wont be disappointed.
This isnt just a new blr ingredient......This is massive.
Like once in a lifetime sort of massive.
I seriously can’t wait. I’ve been looking for a new pre so you’ve definitely got me interested.

And congrats on the new ingredient. That’s awesome bro

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very excited about this! I will be purchasing the moment it becomes available.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like @brundel brought us Epicatechin with Follidrone, this stuff will be next level!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this new ingredient a stimulant?
No its a next gen version of something relatively common. Ill give you some hints but I wont tell you what it is yet.

Lots of research into this.
Performance enhancing.
Extremely wide variability of response and effects due to improper dosing protocols, submaximal doses and a lack of chronic administration. Furthermore the ingredient has a really short half life. So many are taking it and not getting any effects even though they think they are.
If utilized properly its an exceptional sports nutrition ingredient with 0 doubt regarding its potential. The problem being its side effects and lack of reliable effects due to multiple factors.
I could go on here for a while but for the sake of brevity I wont.

The ingredient we patented contains the above but is not just that.
Its a conjugate.
So there are additional effects not seen in the parent compound.
Increased insulin sensitivity
Increased metabolism
Good for the nervous system
good for the brain
This is generally speaking of course and I will elaborate in the next week or 2 as we get closer to launch.

And the dosing required for both components of the conjugate are greatly reduced.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If nothing else, you’re doing a damn good job building hype!

I’m excited to see what comes out.
Yah man there has been so much stuff over the last year that I've been talking about. Finally things are about to start dropping. It's just taken longer than expected.

Blr pre is going to contain this new ingredient plus a novel euphoria/focus/stimulation package that only contains caffeine as a stimulant. But its effects on mood/feel good euphoria are second to none. Woth the benefit of only getting minor vasoconstriction from caffeine. So you'll get a wicked pump, legit focus, performance inhancement and enough energy to crank out prs.

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah man there has been so much stuff over the last year that I've been talking about. Finally things are about to start dropping. It's just taken longer than expected.

Blr pre is going to contain this new ingredient plus a novel euphoria/focus/stimulation package that only contains caffeine as a stimulant. But its effects on mood/feel good euphoria are second to none. Woth the benefit of only getting minor vasoconstriction from caffeine. So you'll get a wicked pump, legit focus, performance inhancement and enough energy to crank out prs.
Very exciting. Although I recall you mentioning you would not release your new ingredient as a solo product.....any chance you would change your mind and sell it as a standalone?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not as a stand alone product no its unlikely. We are definitely selling the ingredient though. Itll be available to manufacturers and brands to license/purchase within 30 days