NEW Brand coming to AM. Time for some new blood.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel you'll be offering the stim solo at first or in the stim blend you mention in the op?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will buy a beta form of the fat burner and report back................. ?????????????????????????????

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been tinkering with it alot.
There is a very fine line for me between really good and way too much.
Presently Ive been taking 50mg with 150mg caff in the morning and its just on the cusp of overdoing it for me.
Productive, clear, focused.
But the great thing is its really got some legs. I always take a bit more caffeine at about 3pm but the stim is still working so I get the same effect from the caff as I would from the caff+ stim because its still working from the morning!
If I administered twice a day I would for sure not sleep all night.
This will be good for you I think. Even a modest dose so your not cranked up but are awake.

That sounds perfect! I'm sure I could get lots of guys offshore interested in it as well!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you enjoy your work ?
Rocket-

It's very interesting work for sure and the pay is great but after 23 years offshore, I just don't enjoy it nearly as much anymore. Politics, regulations, snowflakes, etc.... It's not like it used to be at all. I'm a Subsea Engineer who takes care of big subsea Blowout Preventers and well control equipment on deep water drillships and Semi-submersibles. We work 28 days on and 28 off so I get 6 months "vacation" a years but we also work 90+ hour work weeks while on the rig. Lots of advantages and disadvantages depending on how you look at it. If you've ever seen the movie Deepwater Horizon then it's basically my job to ensure nothing like that happens on my rig.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket-

It's very interesting work for sure and the pay is great but after 23 years offshore, I just don't enjoy it nearly as much anymore. Politics, regulations, snowflakes, etc.... It's not like it used to be at all. I'm a Subsea Engineer who takes care of big subsea Blowout Preventers and well control equipment on deep water drillships and Semi-submersibles. We work 28 days on and 28 off so I get 6 months "vacation" a years but we also work 90+ hour work weeks while on the rig. Lots of advantages and disadvantages depending on how you look at it. If you've ever seen the movie Deepwater Horizon then it's basically my job to ensure nothing like that happens on my rig.
Sounds interesting, thank you for your response.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
You are in for something special.
The pre workout formula is solid.
By the way....none of these products are powder or pill.....
They are all either a fluid dropper or in a gel shot pack. So you can take a dose or 2 on the go or in the gym bag for the day or for work etc.
Can’t wait, brother. Keeping my eyes peeled!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are in for something special.
The pre workout formula is solid.
By the way....none of these products are powder or pill.....
They are all either a fluid dropper or in a gel shot pack. So you can take a dose or 2 on the go or in the gym bag for the day or for work etc.
Interesting, is there generally more cost associated by going the powder/encapsulation route?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, is there generally more cost associated by going the powder/encapsulation route?
No, less actually. Because each dose has to be separately packaged the single pack/ box route is more expensive by a good deal.
But having the single packs has many benefits.
1. No old clumped up pre workout bottle in your gym bag.
2. Can take a single dose anywhere. Again without a big jar. FIts into your pocket. Can easily give a dose to a training partner etc.
3. Pre made. All this dry scoop bull(*^%. Who the F wants to take a 7g scoop of dry powder. Its a terrible idea. Instead we offer a pre blended shot. It can be taken from the pouch or added to a shaker etc.
Part of the problem with RTD pres is they all come in a bottle. Its great thats its pre mixed and all but its still 12oz bottle you have to carry around. Not ideal. We can offer a 30ml pouch with more punch than the rtds.

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man this is going to be quite the addition!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't know how I missed this but excited to see a new brand coming!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel these still on track for around a February-ish release? Soooooner?
Product formulations are ready.
Website under dev.
Branding being done.
Just looking for the right company to run production for us because we need softgels and gel sachets.
The goal is Feb.
Ive been taking the products though and they are exceptional. The fat burner is insanely good and the pre is unlike any other I have used. Different stims perform differently of course.
Caffeine is great but because its an adenosine antagonist its got a nasty crash= tired.
Other stims like lets say DMHA or AMP is ok but it just doesnt seem to have the punch we want.
And things like dynamine and teacrine are just a disappointment.
This is sort of like....A mix between an amphetamine and modafinil. Absolutely 0 crash. Ever. Not just saying this, the stuff has real legs. And finally everyone always talks about focus with stims but most stims only give some focus at low doses then become jittery and distracting. This one gives you a clear mind. UNless you take alot of course and then you are taking apart your TV and rebuilding old microwaves.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fat burner sounds really good! Need a No Crash Dummy ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need one 24/7

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good time for an appetite suppressant
You can say that again. I need some blinders on when going back for seconds on christmas! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good News!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
where will the raws/ingredients for these new products be sourced from?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where will the raws/ingredients for these new products be sourced from?
99.999999999% of all raws come from china. This goes for the entirety of the supplement industry.
I suppose I should edit this-
Materials from china are as reliable as the source. There are more "suppliers" than you can count but there are only a handful of actual manufacturers that are generally used. The direct source producers/manufacturers are as reliable and as high quality as any other materials from anywhere else. Its true some people source stuff from alibaba and hope for the best but in this case the founders of the company have a combined 30 years of experience in raw materials. We own an ingredient supply chain vs sourcing.
This will become more evident in stage 2 when we begin offering many of the BLR and Antaeus ingredients, among others, direct.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m very excited to see what we have to offer .

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product formulations are ready.
Website under dev.
Branding being done.
Just looking for the right company to run production for us because we need softgels and gel sachets.
The goal is Feb.
Ive been taking the products though and they are exceptional. The fat burner is insanely good and the pre is unlike any other I have used. Different stims perform differently of course.
Caffeine is great but because its an adenosine antagonist its got a nasty crash= tired.
Other stims like lets say DMHA or AMP is ok but it just doesnt seem to have the punch we want.
And things like dynamine and teacrine are just a disappointment.
This is sort of like....A mix between an amphetamine and modafinil. Absolutely 0 crash. Ever. Not just saying this, the stuff has real legs. And finally everyone always talks about focus with stims but most stims only give some focus at low doses then become jittery and distracting. This one gives you a clear mind. UNless you take alot of course and then you are taking apart your TV and rebuilding old microwaves.
Any February updates? Excited to see what is coming.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any February updates? Excited to see what is coming.
Yes, things ARE taking longer than expected but there is good reason and itll well worth it.
I dont want to spill too much but some things have changed. The stimulant we were utilizing is a fluid and was causing some issues as we cant make powders or pills. But, as we are always working on new things we have recently discovered and filed patent for another stim. This one is at least 300% of the strength of the first and has a different overall MOA. More along the lines of a mix between ephedrine and clen. Low dose. Strong with really exceptional fat burning properties.
Its also a solid so we can use it in powders and caps etc. This eliminates the need for gel sachets and softgels etc.
We have a sample batch in the works. Once we test and establish the safe range of administration we will go straight to production.

The first stim is becoming a new energy drink. We are pitching to investors now and expect to be ready around summer.
So 2022 we will have-
A new energy drink company. The drink is really solid I drink it once a week or so. Its too much for me on a daily basis.
Flavor is great and the energy is MUCH better than any other energy drink.

And
A new sports nutrition brand NEOTEK that will launch with a pre workout and fat burner. Possibly a new anabolic.
Aiming for 3-4 months because the initial test batch will take about 10 weeks.

So its taking a while longer than expected but we are on track.
Gonna be a bit 2022

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This one is at least 300% of the strength

I like the sound of this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim Junky Reporting for duty sir!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very neat update; wishing you guys success on these new endeavors! Love to see new ingredients coming out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very neat update; wishing you guys success on these new endeavors! Love to see new ingredients coming out.
Thanks man
We want to try to make some long term contributions to the industry.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Careful now, you know how much the FDA hates anything that works.
You are absolutely right there. This is why we have decided to take a new approach to things. Over the last 15 or so years in the industry Ive learned alot of lessons. The old me would just be super excited about the research and testing and just getting it out to you guys asap. Then enjoying everyone liking the product. Never has been and really still isnt about money. I just like doing this. But.......this has cost me alot in terms of financial gains and lost opportunities. And as I am getting older security for myself and my family becomes more important.
So instead of just pushing the new stim out as quickly as possible it looks more like this.

Grow the actual plant.
Have it verified by a professional botany professor.
Have multiple samples sent out for testing by different labs to make 100% certain our target chem is present. Genetic samples are saved in multiple locations.
Chemical synthesis and chemical extraction is perfected.
Patents are filed.
Trademarks are filed.
Products are designed.
Partnerships are developed for distribution, funding, production, marketing and advertising. All ahead of launch so...instead of selling 2000 on launch we well 200000.
Why is this relevant to your post?

Because 1. I know our stuff is really legit, natural and legal. We dont have to hide behind bullshit label lies, false origin claims and nonsense while waiting for the man to come knocking.
2. Even if they decide to whack it like ephedrine we will have made enough money to not really care.
Then I can sit back, living wherever the F I want and do what I love. Find new awesome stuff for supplements.

Also...and this is the best one......none of the companies out there who like to capitalize on my hard work have even the slightest chance of being able to do so without being sued into oblivion.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are absolutely right there. This is why we have decided to take a new approach to things. Over the last 15 or so years in the industry Ive learned alot of lessons. The old me would just be super excited about the research and testing and just getting it out to you guys asap. Then enjoying everyone liking the product. Never has been and really still isnt about money. I just like doing this. But.......this has cost me alot in terms of financial gains and lost opportunities. And as I am getting older security for myself and my family becomes more important.
So instead of just pushing the new stim out as quickly as possible it looks more like this.

Grow the actual plant.
Have it verified by a professional botany professor.
Have multiple samples sent out for testing by different labs to make 100% certain our target chem is present. Genetic samples are saved in multiple locations.
Chemical synthesis and chemical extraction is perfected.
Patents are filed.
Trademarks are filed.
Products are designed.
Partnerships are developed for distribution, funding, production, marketing and advertising. All ahead of launch so...instead of selling 2000 on launch we well 200000.
Why is this relevant to your post?

Because 1. I know our stuff is really legit, natural and legal. We dont have to hide behind bullshit label lies, false origin claims and nonsense while waiting for the man to come knocking.
2. Even if they decide to whack it like ephedrine we will have made enough money to not really care.
Then I can sit back, living wherever the F I want and do what I love. Find new awesome stuff for supplements.

Also...and this is the best one......none of the companies out there who like to capitalize on my hard work have even the slightest chance of being able to do so without being sued into oblivion.
Sounds like a plan, see you in Aruba !

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Will there be a non stim version of the pre?
Yes, things ARE taking longer than expected but there is good reason and itll well worth it.
I dont want to spill too much but some things have changed. The stimulant we were utilizing is a fluid and was causing some issues as we cant make powders or pills. But, as we are always working on new things we have recently discovered and filed patent for another stim. This one is at least 300% of the strength of the first and has a different overall MOA. More along the lines of a mix between ephedrine and clen. Low dose. Strong with really exceptional fat burning properties.
Its also a solid so we can use it in powders and caps etc. This eliminates the need for gel sachets and softgels etc.
We have a sample batch in the works. Once we test and establish the safe range of administration we will go straight to production.

The first stim is becoming a new energy drink. We are pitching to investors now and expect to be ready around summer.
So 2022 we will have-
A new energy drink company. The drink is really solid I drink it once a week or so. Its too much for me on a daily basis.
Flavor is great and the energy is MUCH better than any other energy drink.

And
A new sports nutrition brand NEOTEK that will launch with a pre workout and fat burner. Possibly a new anabolic.
Aiming for 3-4 months because the initial test batch will take about 10 weeks.

So its taking a while longer than expected but we are on track.
Gonna be a bit 2022
will there be a non stim version of the pre?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a non stim version of the pre?

will there be a non stim version of the pre?
For now no. We have Han swolo from blr thats chock full of vasodilators. Relatively cheap.
Neotek will be built on these new stims.

Should only be maybe 30 days before we have the new stim for testing so long as the custom synthesis is successful. Once we test it briefly and it works like we think it will then we will be ready to roll out new products.

Stim #1 is a fluid. Has been problematic to use as we can't make powders so its becoming a new energy drink. Different brand.

Should both be launched before summer

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For now no. We have Han swolo from blr thats chock full of vasodilators. Relatively cheap.

Should only be maybe 30 days before we have the new stim for testing so long as the custom synthesis is successful. Once we test it briefly and it works like we think it will then we will be ready to roll out new products.

Stim #1 is a fluid. Has been problematic to use as we can't make powders so its becoming a new energy drink. Different brand.

Energy Drink......

I'm in!!!!!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards

Han Swolo is amazing..
Ive been taking it with glycersize, betaine, Peak02, salidrosides and cognizin and honestly it’s the best preworkout Ive used..hands down. I can’t tolerate much stimulants anymore due to my dissociative disorder history but when I feel really well I throw in about 150mg of caffeine and 200mg l theanine which works really well with the rest.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This sounds awesome! I've been waiting to try a non-caffeine non-yohimbine stim. Miss the old ephed- and -amine's.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Han Swolo is amazing..
Ive been taking it with glycersize, betaine, Peak02, salidrosides and cognizin and honestly it’s the best preworkout Ive used..hands down. I can’t tolerate much stimulants anymore due to my dissociative disorder history but when I feel really well I throw in about 150mg of caffeine and 200mg l theanine which works really well with the rest.
Yah this is basically how I do things. These days pre workout products have too much stimulant in them. Formulators don't seem to care if it works well they just care if you buy it. And people love getting cracked out on stims but this is **** for performance and pump.
Some stims is ok but not alot.

I usually do Han swolo plus I take creatine and beta alanine not just for workout but also anti aging and overall health.

If I need it ill just add a bit of caffeine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds awesome! I've been waiting to try a non-caffeine non-yohimbine stim. Miss the old ephed- and -amine's.
The energy drink contains an -amine ;)
Really clean and 100% natural.

The pre has something else. I dont want to mention much but its effects are similar to ephedrine but potentially a bit stronger. We will see soon. This one also is 100% natural.

We put alot of time into making these come to life. You guys will for sure be happy. These are legit natural compounds with all the punch of old school stims or better.