New ban. Brace yourselves, here comes the DEA

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, if anybody finds some huge sales soon let us know. Or at least PM each other. I want some bogo deals.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ebay is probably the biggest/easiest mouse trap out there. How could you deny that you sold ? lol.
i think it would b quite easy to get away with it on ebay. YOu can easily deny it was you that sold it...someone hacked your account etc.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
i think it would b quite easy to get away with it on ebay. YOu can easily deny it was you that sold it...someone hacked your account etc.
It's well known that .gov monitors ebay. Military personnel get busted all the time on ebay for selling items they "liberated" from supply rooms, like NOD, body armor, etc.

It wouldn't be worth the risk.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
if ur in canada, u can always say u found it-its a class 4 up there. or do what I did 'i ssen it left at the gym, I was bringing it in' - worked like a charm for me...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
no that will not work. They can subpeona the IP address records and find out what computer accessed the network.

It is near impossible to have clean digital footprints.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, normally i'd agree with your posts; however, there are no Ron Coleman's, Lee Haney's, or Dorian Yates if not for oils and AAS. That's truth.

Well I agree they wouldn't be as big, but Ron Coleman just looks retarded he is so big. Have you seen any videos of the guy, he can hardly breath just standing up!. Thats no good!.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I saw a picture of Ronnie breathing through an oxygen mask before a show.

It is very very hard for the body to support such a large stature. It is beyond normal physiological capacities, so their heart and lungs work double time, probably among other organs.

300lbs+ of meat is a lot of blood that needs to be pumped to.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Damn and I really wanted to try a high dose bold cycle, but didn't buy any yet.. Maybe they will have some blow out sales...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if it's illegal then it is fair game. The only thing from that point is if they choose to persue it or not which is personal discretion.

My line of work (not DEA) for the government is also enforcement. Different inspectors cite different things, but if it is written in law it is fair game.

Most inspectors (at my office) skip past the small stuff and go after big citations, but I like to cite the small stuff myself.

There's no assumptions to make about the government at all when it comes to enforcement. If it a law, then that's that.

Occasionally companies will try to contest that our laws are unfair. As far as I know no one has actually won with that argument.

Ebay is probably the biggest/easiest mouse trap out there. How could you deny that you sold ? lol.
<Reaper says as he pulls on his meter maid outfit for the day>

LOL, just busting your balls bro...I won't ask what you really do though...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
haha its not that big of a deal.

I am a health inspector.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha its not that big of a deal.

I am a health inspector.

Thats cool Reaper I always wanted to do that. I had the chance to pursue it years and years and years ago when I took classes at a community college for Culiary Arts. One of the classes I had to take was Sanitation and Food safety. We had to take this test at the end of the book to certified or something. Don't remember that much just that everyone was given the option of taking more classes to become a health inspector and that class was the first step. We even learned to do inspections, it was fun. Too bad I really didn't know what I wanted to do back then. I realize now it would have been a better choice than going from job to job in the food service industry. Also I would love to go into restaurants and fail them for health violations, I have seen so many dirty restaurants that I worked at...and Bakerys...Bakerys are the worst. Dirty as hell!.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw a picture of Ronnie breathing through an oxygen mask before a show.

It is very very hard for the body to support such a large stature. It is beyond normal physiological capacities, so their heart and lungs work double time, probably among other organs.

300lbs+ of meat is a lot of blood that needs to be pumped to.
Angus Young has to use an oxygen mask after songs I have heard.So does the singer for meatloaf,but he was fat as hell!

I was thinking today for all the people who are saying their will be more so don't worry and all.I hope thats true,I realy do.I have just heard a couple times that the fda is going to start making sure each and every supplement has the right amount and what it says is in it.You honestly think they are going to make sure SD and others have the right amount and keep letting it go through?Thats when they will be banned if ever.As soon as one comes up to be tested it's going to go through the whole make this illegal process before it's even released.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I have seen some posts of people saying "well, some stuff will get banned, but new ph's or designers will come out and replace them." Honestly, IMO that's a somewhat naive statement to make.

I mean, yes, a few years back they banned a bunch of designers and ph's, and since then, many more have come out. But let's be honest here, the DEA, and the FDA are not dumb organizations. They see what is going on, and they realize something has to be done or this cycle will continue. They realize that they need to make some sort of ammendment making it impossible to market these designers as "dietary supplements".

And before anyone says "well, that won't happen, American's won't let an organization have so much power that they can make those universal decisions and control that much". But before anyone makes that sort of statement, look at the Patriot Act. That was passed, and that was a major blow to American freedoms and a major amount of power given to the government.

IMO something is going to happen. This cycle can't continue like this, and the DEA, FDA, and other government organizations realize this. IMO we're gonna see something big happen to the supplement industry soon, whether it be in 2 months, or 2 years, something is bound to happen, and quick.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
are you running for President? Well, you should! Amen Brother!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian5225 again.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
no that will not work. They can subpeona the IP address records and find out what computer accessed the network.
If someone really wanted to, couldn't they just go to the library and sell or buy ****?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
If someone really wanted to, couldn't they just go to the library and sell or buy ****?
Yeah, but even if you're selling or buying or whateve, there has to be addresses exchanged.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
You just have to know how to hide your identity online..

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
You'd think they'd wanna focus more on eliminating the recreational drugs further.

No, instead they'll start banning steroids. Ridiculous.

Sure, not having much of a libido after a cycle would be enough to drive any of us crazy and wanna kill somebody, but do we do it? No. Meanwhile, there are people who snort coke and smoke PCP who are killing people.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The only reason they ban these is because they are not profiting for them and they have no control.

The .Gov doesn't care about you or health, you are a number with financial resources that they need to capture 100% of. That's all, you are a statistic. Do not fool yourselves otherwise.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the fda did these type of things for our safety then trans fat would be illegal.Instead they say that makers must list it in ingredients.Alot of people don't realise how bad trans fat is or even care to look at what's in the junk they eat.So with this logic they should make makers of designers say that this is a steroid on labels.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the fda did these type of things for our safety then trans fat would be illegal.Instead they say that makers must list it in ingredients.Alot of people don't realise how bad trans fat is or even care to look at what's in the junk they eat.So with this logic they should make makers of designers say that this is a steroid on labels.

They need to ban HFCS. It is just as bad as trans-fat.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only reason they ban these is because they are not profiting for them and they have no control.

The .Gov doesn't care about you or health, you are a number with financial resources that they need to capture 100% of. That's all, you are a statistic. Do not fool yourselves otherwise.
You make some d@mn good posts neo but this is for sure one of my favorites.
More than evident of the government's lack of giving a flying sht about anyone is the Tabacoo and alcohol industry that kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. Is alcohol or tobacco illegal?? Fcuk no just taxed more because if your going to die early they want to make sure they get their share before you go, that is ALL!!!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They need to ban HFCS. It is just as bad as trans-fat.
Now what is this?What's it most commonly found in.

Just incase anyones wondering,trans fat is usually in frozen foods and everything from mc donalds.Hopefully everyone on here knows,just figured I'd point it out anyways for newb's and all.It's bad stuff health wise.I avoid it for health reasons,not physicall.I am by no means a health nut either.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
High Fructose Corn Syrup!! It's in every fcuking thing!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't use HFCS for energy, unlike sugar....It will just become fat. There is an article about I read online somewhere. Also I think there is a thread on here about it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This video has very little value, but it sure is funny,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHLqGZHOQM8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not be one bit surprised to see a few compounds added to that list before all is said and done......Just a heads up...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mdrol should be next. I would never take that sh*t.
Not trying to talk you into it or nothing,but I jus did a 10/10/10 and enjoyed it.The worse side was lethargy and I didn't even realise I had it while on.When I came off though I was noticeably more energetic.......Next time I will do 10/10/or 10/20 if I feel the need to.I gained very little in week three.My rack deads went from 365 x's 4-405 x's 10!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
trans fat is there so big pharma's can come up with meds to combat it...if they can't make the money off of it...then ban it! I mean, for 'roid purposes...who wants a shytload of healthy peach giants walking around healthy and strong anyways?!?!?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trans fat is there so big pharma's can come up with meds to combat it...if they can't make the money off of it...then ban it! I mean, for 'roid purposes...who wants a shytload of healthy peach giants walking around healthy and strong anyways?!?!?
Not the fda holes!!!

retort50ml

Awards
Thank the lord: Uncle Sam's hero ass runs in to save the whole planet from people killing themselves with EVIL and Deadly designer supps and prohormones!!!!
Meanwhile Tobacco and Liquor related deaths in the US alone total more than 200,000 lives a year. Good job hope you pencil pushing hooker banging pieces of sht can all sleep a little better tonight knowing your biased bureaucracy has saved us all from ourselves.....What a JOKE!!!!!

Nothing quite like that Tobacco and Alcohol Lobby

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The problem we are experiencing is that the Lobbyists for Test are ....the Dr's & Pharma's so there you have it they're basically cleaning up their competition so they can go and live in TRT land rolling in the $$$

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
The problem we are experiencing is that the Lobbyists for Test are ....the Dr's & Pharma's so there you have it they're basically cleaning up their competition so they can go and live in TRT land rolling in the $$$

Exactly, the big drug makers in this country aren't making p-plex, trenadrol- or bold. So they're trying to eliminate the competition. B/c they are the ones that control the FDA and the DEA. You're taking $$ out of their pockets. It's going to come down to the Gov banning wieght lifting all together. I just don't understand this govm'nt and their argument, not that it's bad for your health, it's cheating. No fair you cheating. Just ridiculous.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, the big drug makers in this country aren't making p-plex, trenadrol- or bold. So they're trying to eliminate the competition. B/c they are the ones that control the FDA and the DEA. You're taking $$ out of their pockets. It's going to come down to the Gov banning wieght lifting all together. I just don't understand this govm'nt and their argument, not that it's bad for your health, it's cheating. No fair you cheating. Just ridiculous.
No not really the case, very few androgens are used for anything in medicine. The only steroids/androgens I've seen consistently are test e, test p, var, deca, and occasionally halotestin, anadrol, or methyltest. They are used for TRT, wasting disorders associated w/ cancer, AIDS, ect, hypo gonadism, delayed puberty, and maybe a few other rare disorders. Its not like people are lining up to get scripts for dbol at local pharmacies. In fact its pretty rare. I've been working in healthcare for years, and have seen anabolics dispensed to patients maybe a few dozen times, and its usually some 80 y.o. guy getting var to combat fatigue anemia from chemotherapy.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
All this is going to do is increase demand and use of injectables. LMAO go government go!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this is going to do is increase demand and use of injectables. LMAO go government go!
Ok, so then you get busted for injectables, have to pay a huge fine and/or enter the prison system (which justifies budgetary increases.) Don't think it is not long before they start seizing houses, cars, land. etc.

Either way, the end result is the same...enslavement of the populace.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so then you get busted for injectables, have to pay a huge fine and/or enter the prison system (which justifies budgetary increases.) Don't think it is not long before they start seizing houses, cars, land. etc.

Either way, the end result is the same...enslavement of the populace.
Very true!It is true though that this will drive an increase in demand for the "real thing."I was as big of a stoner as it gets from 13-20.This whole roid thing rminds me of pot so much it blows my mind sometimes.It's annoying!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think AX reported these 3 substances to the DEA to try and increase sells of 3AD - they'll eliminating their 2 biggest non-methyl competitors (bold & tren-estra) and also the methyl version of their product that has higher oral bioavailability :smite: Muahaha

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your observation is right on! LOL!
I doubt AX did, but it sure in hell is funny!
I think AX reported these 3 substances to the DEA to try and increase sells of 3AD - they'll eliminating their 2 biggest non-methyl competitors (bold & tren-estra) and also the methyl version of their product that has higher oral bioavailability :smite: Muahaha

dafox

Awards
  • Established
the most commonly used HFCS contains 55% fructose and 45% glucose... In my nutrition class this last semester... it said that HFCS made it so that the more you eat of it, the more you want to eat of it, which will lead to an increased calorie intake, with your body converting the excess calories to fat... which can mess a person up in all kinds of ways.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
"freedom"...I feel like I don't even own my own body anymore...