dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"freedom"...I feel like I don't even own my own body anymore...
Don't be silly, comrade...of course you are free and own your body.

Now get back to work.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
ill tell you, on my days off when they call me from work, im nothing more than pissed off.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
the most commonly used HFCS contains 55% fructose and 45% glucose... In my nutrition class this last semester... it said that HFCS made it so that the more you eat of it, the more you want to eat of it, which will lead to an increased calorie intake, with your body converting the excess calories to fat... which can mess a person up in all kinds of ways.
Hehe, in my nutrition class last semester, the professor of the class is married to a farmer, so when we got to HFCS, she said, "well some people say bad things about it, but there's really no real evidence against it, so we're gonna skip over that stuff."

If I didn't care about getting an A, I would've raised a major stink and laid the smack-down on that beeotch :saw:

n87

Awards
  • Established
... HFCS, she said, "well some people say bad things about it, but there's really no real evidence against it, so we're gonna skip over that stuff."

If I didn't care about getting an A, I would've raised a major stink and laid the smack-down on that beeotch :saw:
I am glad to hear that more people are aware of it nowdays.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, in my nutrition class last semester, the professor of the class is married to a farmer, so when we got to HFCS, she said, "well some people say bad things about it, but there's really no real evidence against it, so we're gonna skip over that stuff."

Yeah my nutrition prof told us that eating more than 40grams of protein a day was no beneficial to weight lifting. And that creatine has no effect whatsoever on performance.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Hey when is the ban? I'm wondering the specific date that having/purchasing those supps becomes illegal.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know it's June 24th. According to the link it's on or around june 24th. Which I'm guessing is after that date.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Comments were due yesterday, I guess now we wait...

mdtech123

Awards
Soo if i order 2 day and the ban passes 2morrow will they not send me the stuff, just getting h-drol and tren-x

mdtech123

Awards
Soo if i order hdrol and trenx today and the ban passes tomorrow will i get my sh**

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
unless i missed something - hdrol is not one of the substance, correct?

mdtech123

Awards
Correct, but trenx is..so will they not send me stuff if the ban goes through a day after i order?

JockoJohnson

Awards
Will they stop manufacturing this stuff completely, or will they still make it and sell it in other countries like the U.K.? I know E-max LMG was not banned, but I can still order bottles of that from sites out of the U.K. with no problem. Cost a shitload more money, but you can get it.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Will they stop manufacturing this stuff completely, or will they still make it and sell it in other countries like the U.K.? I know E-max LMG was not banned, but I can still order bottles of that from sites out of the U.K. with no problem. Cost a shitload more money, but you can get it.
Since it's now a legal grey area IDK if that can be answered on here or not but as far as i know the answer would be yes. Being as it's only the good ol' US of A that has a personal vendetta against any kind of enhancement drugs. Well not just the US but it seems like they're always leading the way.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If they sell it in the UK now they'll surely continue to. Hell, last I heard M1T was still being sold there.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
M1T is also being sold in the U.S., albeit illegally.

mdtech123

Awards
i'm still triing to get an understanding of this as far as ordering and recieving. The products in question are still for sale on the sites, so if i order and pay will i get them or get screwed.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
You will get them man, they aren't banned. Congress just had to decide whether or not they were going to ban them. Knowing how worthless our Congress is, and considering they don't know **** about life, chances are these substances will be banned by those obese, old hags.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Maybe every body builder should rush congress and rip them to shreds once their favorite AAS or PH is banned and just claim roid rage... If its getting banned you might as well enjoy dismembering the people who did it and getting away because they claimed themselvs in a law that the substance you was on while it was legal could cause issues.

I mean will a cop really stop a 250 pure solid muscle man with an arm hanging out of his mouth?

I sure as hell wouldnt, I would ask if he wanted ketchup with that and compliment on the rolex that was still attached...

ANYHOW, i havent had the pleasure to enjoy a PH yet, I want to in about 6 months( i want nothing to interrupt an dot have plenty of time for PCT and everything) I dont wanna miss out on some good thing. I need to move to the UK....America is really starting to suck.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, until you move there. Then you'll be dying to come back to the greatest country on Earth.

Have you seen european women???? i mean, america has mostly fat women or women who become fat, in europe.....

Shizzle

Shizzle

Awards
Have you seen european women???? i mean, america has mostly fat women or women who become fat, in europe.....
Hey I'm with Zero! After I left the states, I lived in London for 2 years. It 'feels' like the US did 20 years ago as far as freedoms go. Much more laid back, and the women are LIGHT YEARS ahead of American women. All the women, all of them whether ugly, pretty, no matter - they're ALL thin with perfect bodies. And there is not a Wendy's or McDonald's on every corner either.

JonLanni

Awards
Hey I'm with Zero! After I left the states, I lived in London for 2 years. It 'feels' like the US did 20 years ago as far as freedoms go. Much more laid back, and the women are LIGHT YEARS ahead of American women. All the women, all of them whether ugly, pretty, no matter - they're ALL thin with perfect bodies. And there is not a Wendy's or McDonald's on every corner either.

Shut up and squat :squat: