New AI's????!!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is tgb in stock with Letrone or is that a pre order??
As far as I know, it is already in stock & orders are being shipped as they come in.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock has shipped to them. They should be shipping to everyone today or tomorrow I think. like shipping to you.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Ordered on Thursday and as of now still hasn't shipped. So must be starting tomorrow.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Friday night and am anxiously awaiting a shipping confirmation! Lol

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, why are so many of ye more psyched for the TD than the oral? Personally I've found the TD thing to be the biggest drawback of Formestane, primarily because of the numerous shoulder cramps I've given myself trying to get it onto my traps with my forearms, without letting my hands touch it ;) but more importantly because it puts a lot of limits on stuff like swimming, having more than one shower a day etc due to the slow absorption time.

It's working out really well, but as soon as a tablet is available to take instead of a TD I can't see myself switching back. So to those who prefer the TD to the oral, why? Am I missing some major advantage that I hadn't thought of?

shirt

Awards
In this case, it'd be because of the fat burners in the TD. I haven't had the best of luck as far as effectiveness with any TD really. But, I'll give this a go for at least one bottle.

Besides, I've already bought two bottles of Letrone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The oral is a really strong AI and the transdermal is a mid strength, but in combination with fat burners for shredding fat and dropping water weight. Just depends on what the goal is. When I was running a mini blast I took the oral and loved it.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I seriously considered the TD because it has the fat burners but my cut is over in 4 days since I'm going on vacation next week.

jxv

Awards
Out of curiosity, why are so many of ye more psyched for the TD than the oral? Personally I've found the TD thing to be the biggest drawback of Formestane, primarily because of the numerous shoulder cramps I've given myself trying to get it onto my traps with my forearms, without letting my hands touch it ;) but more importantly because it puts a lot of limits on stuff like swimming, having more than one shower a day etc due to the slow absorption time.

It's working out really well, but as soon as a tablet is available to take instead of a TD I can't see myself switching back. So to those who prefer the TD to the oral, why? Am I missing some major advantage that I hadn't thought of?
Because of the included fat burners & its mild effects compared to the oral...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Different strokes for different folks!

Fleepin

Awards
Instead of the forearms, just get some latex gloves for application.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The TD ingredients still have not arrived. Shipping delays. Its good though so I dont die from the stress of 2 launches at once lol.
This week itll arrive though and we will do a launch and pre sale.
I still dont have a name.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TD ingredients still have not arrived. Shipping delays. Its good though so I dont die from the stress of 2 launches at once lol.
Anhydrostane! please! I need a free bottle!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man tgb must be backed up on shipping out Letrone!
Nope. They're just waiting for Letrone to get to them. Vujade said they will receive it today and work over to get it on the way to you guys!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally it was going to be called HYDRONE.
halfhuman said it sounded too wet so I canned it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel, You know you are getting no break, because once you launch the Transdermal than everyone will be asking about the New Epi !!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel, You know you are getting no break, because once you launch the Transdermal than everyone will be asking about the New Epi !!
Lol. Yep. And then the new PWO...and then the new natty anabolic...and then...:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much lol....This is why I got more reps. So they can pick up some of the forum slack.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How bout send the bottle and a sharpie pen and everybody write what they want their product called!! Lol j/k

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad idea. Call it *Blank*drone, include a mini pen with the BLR logo on it, profit.

jxv

Awards
More ideas:
Dehydrata
Dehydrator
Dermadrator / Dermidrator
Aromata
AI-Q (lol just trolling :D )
Cutrone
AnhyDerm
Dehyron (dehydrate + iron)
Dehygen

Flemistane

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Dermacut
Dermascorch

I'm sure these have been suggested already

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Pyrone?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How bout send the bottle and a sharpie pen and everybody write what they want their product called!! Lol j/k
My Name Is (state name here)

jxv

Awards
More brainstorm :
Phlogiston (on fire)
Phlogistane
Leaneron
Leanstane
Slimeron
Slimistane
Anhydrator

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With those hundreds of names mentioned here it should be able to find a Name for the TD.come in brundel

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I'm next brother

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from strong and tgb. The one from strong is on the way. But I ordered from tgb first..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered from strong and tgb. The one from strong is on the way. But I ordered from tgb first..
We aim to please good sir.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Exemiron? Exadrone
Hydrolone, Idrotherm
Thermhydrolone, Anhydrovar
Thermadex, Anhydroplex

jxv

Awards
dehydra
anhystanol
dehystanol
estrostanol
anhydra
anhydrase
anhydrasol
anhydravol / anhydrabol / anhydravar / anhydralone /anhydradrone
dehydrolone
dehydrobol / dehydrabol
dehydrol
anhydrol
Estrolone / Destrolone
NutriCuts TD
NutriShred TD

BLR-TD : Be Legally Ripped (LOL - for fun :D )