New AI's????!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one should be g2g with 2 caps of letrone ..... AI if just 500mg of test is being pushed correct?
I would feel more than comfortable with 2 caps.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Going to tell us the secret sauce? Or wait till release?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Bottle looks good. Can hardly wait to try this or the TD!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Do you anticipate this killing libido And causing joint pain like most other AIs do at higher dosing?
that only happens if you take your E levels dangerously low. It can happen with literally any AI dosed high enough

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting till release.
Im not giving the copycats anything to work with until I have too.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is released tapped for Wednesday or Thursday?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you anticipate this killing libido And causing joint pain like most other AIs do at higher dosing?
Not alot of complaints so far but many of the testers were on alot of AAS.
Estrogen DID drop pretty low in some.
Ultimately you can adjust dosing to remedy the problem if it does arise.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not alot of complaints so far but many of the testers were on alot of AAS.
Estrogen DID drop pretty low in some.
Ultimately you can adjust dosing to remedy the problem if it does arise.
Wednesday or thursday release?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it shows up tomorrow and passes inspection WEd.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Latest brainstorm for the TD name. My take on the Rebirth theme.
Rebalance
Reboot
Rebuild
Rebind
Recharge
Reclaim
Rectify
Redeem
Reflux
Regain
Re growth
Regroup
Regulate
Reignite
Reinduce
Reinflame
Reinstate
Reinforce
Reshape
Rezero
Retrain
Retarget
Reset

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/letrone-by-black-lion-research

I'll update when it's in stock. Obviously it won't be available until brundel ships (looks like wed or thur) We have a so cal and Nevada warehouse so we should definitely be the first to have it in stock since BLR is in so cal.

Wife is in labor btw. Just hanging in the room waiting for baby number two to come lol. Welcome any prayers :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had no problems when using the Oral Formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've continued using it after PCT. Just using Viron + Letrone. Been dosing Letrone @ 1 cap every morning
5 days on / 2 off. Im not getting any joint pains and my libido is doing great.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've continued using it after PCT. Just using Viron + Letrone. Been dosing Letrone @ 1 cap every morning
5 days on / 2 off. Im not getting any joint pains and my libido is doing great.
Awesome. Can't wait. Ran out of Inhibit-E a couple weeks ago and pretty sure my E2 is climbing a bit!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name or arrival date yet for TD?
Launching 1 product is rough. 2 is like basically impossible with my current workforce.
Most likely we wont launch the TD for a few more days. Its close though. Literally just waiting for the product to arrive and a reasonable window to launch. PLus I dont have a name lol. Soon though. I promise. I have enough to make 3300 units which should be more than sufficient with multiple AI launches.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Can't wait. Ran out of Inhibit-E a couple weeks ago and pretty sure my E2 is climbing a bit!
Your gonna love Letrone bro.
Strong AI but its also got significant anabolic properties. Similar to Formestane except its not a PH. Instead it increases HGH and Igf1 and Camp, t3,t4, testosterone. Combined though this puts you in a seriously anabolic state. Combined with Viron and Follidrone you have a sick stack.
In fact Im gonna get a stack up when I get the store online. hopefully today or tomorrow.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your gonna love Letrone bro.
Strong AI but its also got significant anabolic properties. Similar to Formestane except its not a PH. Instead it increases HGH and Igf1 and Camp, t3,t4, testosterone. Combined though this puts you in a seriously anabolic state. Combined with Viron and Follidrone you have a sick stack.
In fact Im gonna get a stack up when I get the store online. hopefully today or tomorrow.
Right on. I'm gonna add it to this osta/lgd/epiandro cycle I'm in the middle of. I'm psyched.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
brundel

Would you recommend this on cycle with a compound that does not aromatize, such as 1-Andro, for its anabolic effects? If not every day, then 1 cap EOD, and continue during PCT with Nolva?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

Would you recommend this on cycle with a compound that does not aromatize, such as 1-Andro, for its anabolic effects? If not every day, then 1 cap EOD, and continue during PCT with Nolva?
Yes. Its got alot of anabolic potential even solo. We tested it in guys running nothing but Letrone and it was very solid.
For those guys who are sensitive to AIs the transdermal might be a better option as its lighter but it has added fat burners.

For the Letrone I would run it full bore as long as you could just because its positive effects are so good. If libido tanks or you experience lethargy or joint pain (all signs of low e) then cut the dose in half. Run it through PCT as well.
Jackedjacks LH rose 10x and his test rose from 100-700 in a week with a 70% drop in estrogen.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
Good advice, thanks. I think I'll go with a nice dose of 1-Andro and stack it with 1 cap of Letrone ED. Short Nolva PCT with maybe some OL transdermal -epi and I think the gains should be pretty lean.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I am so excite- borat voice

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
So can we finally hear about the new ingredients? :D
brundel if you have time, you should do a thread with a description of the compound in Letrone, how ye found it, mechanism of action etc like you did with Formeron and Prolactrone :D

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 16 bottles of Formeron in reserve so I'm going to hold off on this for now. But looks promising.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I ordered a bottle already :) 2 caps Viron and 1 Letrone ed in morning, is that good?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered a bottle already :) 2 caps Viron and 1 Letrone ed in morning, is that good?
I would do the following protocol

Viron: 1 cap morning & 1 cap before bed
Letrone: 1 cap morning

If you want to make both last longer, you can also go 5 on / 2 off with the layout.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would do the following protocol

Viron: 1 cap morning & 1 cap before bed
Letrone: 1 cap morning

If you want to make both last longer, you can also go 5 on / 2 off with the layout.
What would befit me the most? Performance over expense all day :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would befit me the most? Performance over expense all day :)
Run it 7 days straight then if performance is your main focus and you can afford to run like that :)

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
After reading about the compound (which looks absolutely epic) two minor questions:

As it's absorbed in the intestine, does this mean that it's better to take on an empty stomach? Does food interfere with absorption or is that not a concern?

And as one of its effects (if I'm reading the report correctly) is increased hunger, does that make the transdermal a better choice for cutting than the oral, since it has the fat burners to compensate? And that the oral is a better bulking AI?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the transdermal will be much better for cutting. Absorption question I leave for someone more versed on Letrone.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading about the compound (which looks absolutely epic) two minor questions:

As it's absorbed in the intestine, does this mean that it's better to take on an empty stomach? Does food interfere with absorption or is that not a concern?

And as one of its effects (if I'm reading the report correctly) is increased hunger, does that make the transdermal a better choice for cutting than the oral, since it has the fat burners to compensate? And that the oral is a better bulking AI?
No interference with food but I do prefer on a empty stomach first thing in the morning, that's when estrogen is highest.

The oral AI is much more powerful and does increase hunger which makes it a powerhouse.

The Td version is much lighter with fat burners included.

Cut/ recomp- TD
Bulk/pct- letrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think I would take on empty stomach. Absorption is pretty solid though.
It does potentially increase hunger but so does GHRP-6 and thats great for cutting. You just have to be strict.

The transdermal has the same ingredient in it but it will be absorbed at a lower rate. In addition it has another AI and 2 great fat burners. I would probably use the transdermal for cutting personally.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ready and waiting for the TD?

Will the TD provide a slight increase in performance in the gym? Trying to get an idea how much weaker it actually will be than the oral.

No interference with food but I do prefer on a empty stomach first thing in the morning, that's when estrogen is highest.

The oral AI is much more powerful and does increase hunger which makes it a powerhouse.

The Td version is much lighter with fat burners included.

Cut/ recomp- TD
Bulk/pct- letrone