New AI's????!!!!

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
For someone just running Letrone and Rebirth together as a standalone cycle, to try and boost LH levels, I'm assuming just one cap / day of Letrone? From what people are saying, 2 caps / day should be reserved for heavy duty shutdown rather than just sub-optimal within-range levels?
And if this is the case, how many caps of Rebirth should be run? LH and FSH hovering around 2/3 U/L in repeated blood tests, where 2 is the bottom of the healthy range and 12 is the high end. Lowest testosterone level was 12.5 nmol/L, highest ever was 16.5 (after several months of Formestane), range is roughly 8-29.

Thoughts on what kind of Letrone / Rebirth cycle might help with that?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still interested to know what form of Boron cjg is taking and the dose including for the letrone

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For someone just running Letrone and Rebirth together as a standalone cycle, to try and boost LH levels, I'm assuming just one cap / day of Letrone? From what people are saying, 2 caps / day should be reserved for heavy duty shutdown rather than just sub-optimal within-range levels?
And if this is the case, how many caps of Rebirth should be run? LH and FSH hovering around 2/3 U/L in repeated blood tests, where 2 is the bottom of the healthy range and 12 is the high end. Lowest testosterone level was 12.5 nmol/L, highest ever was 16.5 (after several months of Formestane), range is roughly 8-29.

i would also run Viron with that stack. You need some kind of Test Booster to go along with Letrone, otherwise you
may lower your estrogen too low causing libido issues, despite raising test and FSH & LH.

I ran Rebirth, Viron & Form for 30 days, then ran Rebirth, Viron & Letron for another 30 days..

DAY 1 RESULTS:
Test - 62
LH - 3.0
FSH - 3.1

END OF 1ST 30 DAY RUN:
Total Test - 229
LH - 5.3
FSH - 6.6

END OF 2ND 30 DAY RUN:
Total Test - 445 (range 348 - 1197)
LH - 5.8 (range 1.7 to 8.6)
FSH - 6.7 (range 1.5 - 12.4)

These supplements definitely have an effect on Total Test, LH & FSH.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Now boron 3 capsules in the am. I like Viron! Wanted to try boron without tongkat

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boron is a great ingredient with so many benefits as stated above.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is.. my workout partner is taking Testofen and Letrone and he is amazed!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I am using now brand boron. 3. 3mg capsules in the morning. With Letrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I'm taking letrone solo at 2 a day this is like day 9 I think and it feels almost like epistane!!! Pump and vascularity!! And can eat more. No joint issues at all.. Any risk in bumping it to 3 to see if it gets any better??
I didnt want to say too much about Letrone. I wanted people to experience it but....its pretty epic stuff.
Feel free to bump it up but I think low estro sides will appear pretty quickly without IM test or something else on board. Several guys have run it up to 4 3-4 caps daily. ALL were on heavy cycles though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is the real deal!! Started getting lethargic and a sore throat and dry lips! Backed down to one a day and added boron!! Feels great!!!!! Boron is amazing!
Boron is my fav vit type supp. This is part of why Viron is so great. Eurycoma Longifolia and Boron is a sick mix when the EL extract is good and the doses are solid.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would run 2 Letrone until low estro sides appear. Its ability to raise LH is unmatched in the supp world. COmbined with Rebirth....your gonna be a test making machine. I would expect more with This combo than with Formestane.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I would run 2 Letrone until low estro sides appear. Its ability to raise LH is unmatched in the supp world. COmbined with Rebirth....your gonna be a test making machine. I would expect more with This combo than with Formestane.
Well I always expected Formestane to be limited in its test boosting abilities considering the prohormone activity. But without having done a steroid cycle beforehand, would a full 2 cap dosage of daily Letrone not be a surefire way to lower E2 too much?

My lab has increased its lower limit for E2 as well, which is a little strange. Previously, it was around 30 pmol, and my last blood test with Formestane was 77 - this time the range has gone up to 90 pmol, with my latest Formestane result having me at 88. Not really sure what to make of that - would 90 pmol as the cutoff lower limit before "too low" be standard for guys? Bottom line is, I'm now unsure whether to interpret my Formestane results as being too low, under the previous ranges they would have been fine, but now they're saying I've dropped E2 too much even though it's higher than the last test I had. Bit confusing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
48-154 pmol/L
50-162 Pmol/L

It depends on the test facility.

I think the 30 was likely PG/ml

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Update week 2 on letrone. This stuff is awesome but I have to separate it over the day, my habit is stuffing everything in the morning (Ostarine, viron, letrone, botanical craft toco, green drink with turmeric, neocell collagen) before I head out the door. I got some dizzy spells the last two mornings so I adjusted my supplements throughout the day. Now I take viron upon waking before my coffee with a full glass of water, then my health drinks. Next is oatmeal followed by ostarine. About midday I take letrone and that seemed to do the trick. I feel amazing on this stuff. And also I take prolactrone before bed, and MK 677 mid afternoon. Lastly, follidrone before any type of working out.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supraphysiological test levels even?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Man Letrone is truly anabolic.. I don't know what's going on eating less and weight staying the same!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Letrone is truly anabolic.. I don't know what's going on eating less and weight staying the same!
Man I can't wait to start mine. I'll be receiving 2 bottles of Letrone and 2 Exotherm vey soon. Beyond pumped up for it:)

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it but did exotherm ship yet?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's on it's way to the retailers. Looks like most will receive tomorrow or Saturday:)
Will Nutriverse have it? Wasn't sure if things had been worked out over there.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely is anabolic, Im weighing the same for the last month or so while cutting, but my waist is getting smaller.
That can only mean 1 thing, Im losing fat and adding muscle, despite cutting. Its turning into more of a recomp.

Man I can't wait to start mine. I'll be receiving 2 bottles of Letrone and 2 Exotherm vey soon.
Beyond pumped up for it:)
Haven't tried Exotherm brother. But you're going to love Letrone. Im just sad because my bottle is empty..!

I guess I'll just have to pick up 2 bottles of Exotherm from TGB, they should have them in stock today I believe.

Last edited:

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am waiting for another 3 weeks before trying Letrone.

1x or 2x Caps per day?

P.S. I have never run any non-natty stuff.

P.P.S. I have Exotherm on the way too...Exotherm or Letrone for first run?

Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am waiting for another 3 weeks before trying Letrone.

1x or 2x Caps per day?

P.S. I have never run any non-natty stuff.

P.P.S. I have Exotherm on the way too...Exotherm or Letrone for first run?

Thanks.
Depends on your goals. If you want to do a straightforward cut then Exotherm will be better due to the added fat burners. If you want more of a recomp then it sounds as if Letrone would be better. It has higher anabolic benefits due to the higher atractylodes MC content. If you paired it with a natural test booster Viron or natty anabolic like Follidrone you could add some strength and mass.

Edit: if running Letrone completely solo start with 1 cap. If you pair it with a test booster you could try 2 caps.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Thanks.

That is what I was thinking too...maybe save the Exo for more of a cut. I am recomping and will continue till October, then maybe try a "lean" bulk.

I have Viron ready to do with it...waiting 3-4 weeks to start both. Currently using Foli and ABE.

I will need a break from Foli but I could tail end it on the Viron/Letrone stack.

I take it 1xViron pre-workout, 1xViron before bed.

What about Letrone, 1x or 2x?

Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I edited my post to answer that. But since you are pairing you can up it to two. Depends if you want to run it for 4 or 8 weeks. 2 would reap more/faster benefits.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I edited my post to answer that. But since you are pairing you can up it to two. Depends if you want to run it for 4 or 8 weeks. 2 would reap more/faster benefits.
Perfect, thanks.

I will probably do the 8 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely is anabolic, Im weighing the same for the last month or so while cutting, but my waist is getting smaller.
That can only mean 1 thing, Im losing fat and adding muscle, despite cutting. Its turning into more of a recomp.

Haven't tried Exotherm brother. But you're going to love Letrone. Im just said because my bottle is empty..!

I guess I'll just have to pick up 2 bottles of Letrone from TGB, they should have them in stock today I believe.
Yeah I'm dying to run the Exotherm. Since I'm on PCT with Rebirth and Viron. I'll probably start it ASAP. I'm also doing Clenviscerate right now and leaning out quickly. I'll probably run them concurrently. If it's too much I'll drop the Clenviscerate all together. If they work well together Ima be shredded like lettuce:)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi Brundel

Has Exotherm been shipped to UK yet to PowerMyself JW and Predator Nutrition.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also hows works on the new fat burner going.

And range of other new innovative products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel

Has Exotherm been shipped to UK yet to PowerMyself JW and Predator Nutrition.
Exotherm is shipping to the UK this week. Its taking longer than expected to manufacture the EXO. They should have it pretty quickly though.