New AI's????!!!!

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
I'm on day 4 of Letrone, 1 cap a day. Can't say I have any joint pain yet.
Same here. Day 4 & I don't really feel anything yet besides some occasional increased hunger - which is good.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about you stop stalking my posts and making whitty comments?
Ok sorry. I didn't realize i was stalking your post and also i think that's the first post i have made to you that was a direct and relevant question and even then its been a while. But if you are offended or annoyed i just wont bother at all with you. Sorry.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i subbed to this thread because of it being a interesting product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok sorry. I didn't realize i was stalking your post and also i think that's the first post i have made to you that was a direct and relevant question and even then its been a while. But if you are offended or annoyed i just wont bother at all with you. Sorry.
LOL my bad, I confused you with someone else. Carry on.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets not fight and ruin this thread. These are interesting products and we don't need to take away from that

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man, lighten up. It is okay to give some crap around here.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man, lighten up. It is okay to give some crap around here.
No i get it but there is better threads to do so. For some reason we people see some threads with arguing they tend to ignore them. I don't wont to take away from these products.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh bro, stick around. We'll just get rid of NoAddedHmones instead. Sound good? :)
Nah ill hang around, just for you :) and too see this TD which i am interested in using.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked the BLR site and found this. Great. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight!

EXOTHERM
EXOTHERM is designed to reduce estrogen and shred off bodyfat. This cosmetic transdermal has been shown to be one of the strongest lean gainers ever developed. -Lean dry gains -Fat loss -Anti estrogen
EXOTHERM is designed to reduce estrogen and shred off bodyfat.

This cosmetic transdermal has been shown to be one of the strongest lean gainers ever developed.

-Lean dry gains

-Fat loss

-Anti estrogen

AVAILABLE FOR SALE= 7/10/15

View attachment 121335
Beautiful

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Letrone already, but I will buy this too. Letrone on cycle at 1 cap/day, Exotherm in PCT. This should work well.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Initial report on Letrone:
I've been taking 1 a day about a week, and my joints are starting to ache a little and my libido is definitely down. On the other hand, I look noticeably leaner in the mirror and I believe my pre existing gyno to be shrinking a little. Good stuff.
I took 2 caps for 3 days and 1 cap the last 4 days along with 3 squirts of Dermacrine and my joints are aching too. Strong stuff for sure!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly Im glad people are experiencing joint pain. Sorry I dont wish the pain on you guys its just that everyone saying this just supports its strength as an AI. This ish is strong man.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you taking along with it?
Epiandro and LGD-4033 and on TRT.

If you're not on Cycle...You definitely need a good test booster like Viron while using Letrone. Its strong stuff.
I figured the LGD-4033 and Androgel was giving plenty of E2 but apparently not. Perhaps the epiandro also drying me out though having a synergistic effect.
I would apologize for the pain but these are all symptoms that this stuff is kicking ass. ;)
I recommend Viron. Itll offset the low estro effects a bit.
Viron on top of everything else in running?

And to be fair, I was running Viron for about 2 months but figured it wasn't doing anything on top of the epiandro and TRT so I stopped right before starting Letrone.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I figured the LGD-4033 and Androgel was giving plenty of E2 but apparently not.
Perhaps the epiandro also drying me out though having a synergistic effect.

'

Most likely its the EpiAndro. When I ran it, I was able to drop my AI dose down while using Trest.
DHT will definitely help keep estrogen low while on cycle.

Maybe run the Letrone 1 cap EOD instead of every day.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
is there any difference in application sites or is it completly systematic? It's about the androgen receptors right?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delts/traps/shoulders
inner thigh
tops of feet

You want to apply where there is thinner skin and less fat.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I figured the LGD-4033 and Androgel was giving plenty of E2 but apparently not. Perhaps the epiandro also drying me out though having a synergistic effect.

And to be fair, I was running Viron for about 2 months but figured it wasn't doing anything on top of the epiandro and TRT so I stopped right before starting Letrone.
I didnt know you were on TRT as well....
Whats your T level look like? Maybe bump androgel up to 15g

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there any difference in application sites or is it completly systematic? It's about the androgen receptors right?
Well in this case there isnt anything that binds to androgen receptors. The AIs will boost test and that will bind to receptors.
There is some indication that capsaicin and certain analogues can...spot reduce fat. ;)

shirt

Awards
How long should a bottle of Exotherm last at 3 pumps? I need to know if I should grab one or two.

Fleepin

Awards
Strong Supplement Shop has presale running...

Not enough posts to post link.

shirt

Awards
Nutri has it up too but I'm not sure if they'll do an intro sale for it as they did for Letrone.

shirt

Awards
Grabbed a bottle from SSS. Most likely will get another but I'll wait the other retailers out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didnt know you were on TRT as well....
Whats your T level look like? Maybe bump androgel up to 15g
T level sucks right now and working with doctor to get it right again. It was around 500 in April on 3 pumps (7.5g maybe?), it dropped to 327 in may when the weather changed and I started sweating more too close to application time. I've recently increased to 4 pumps and will retest in 2 more weeks. Hopefully, in time, my doctor will see I need to be on the shots.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T level sucks right now and working with doctor to get it right again. It was around 500 in April on 3 pumps (7.5g maybe?), it dropped to 327 in may when the weather changed and I started sweating more too close to application time. I've recently increased to 4 pumps and will retest in 2 more weeks. Hopefully, in time, my doctor will see I need to be on the shots.
Androgel sucks man.
Its too weak to be effective. I did transdermal test HRT for a while but mine was 10% not 1% which is a joke frankly. So 1000% stronger and my test levels were in the 1100s.

Injected cyp is the only way to go IMHO. Its not even a debate for me. In time sucks man. So you suffer for a few years until the dr wakes up?
Need a new dr stat.
If your test level is 327 = fail.
Should be 800+ on hrt.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbed a bottle from SSS. Most likely will get another but I'll wait the other retailers out.
Sweet man. Let us know when you get it and how your run goes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androgel sucks man.
Its too weak to be effective. I did transdermal test HRT for a while but mine was 10% not 1% which is a joke frankly. So 1000% stronger and my test levels were in the 1100s.

Injected cyp is the only way to go IMHO. Its not even a debate for me. In time sucks man. So you suffer for a few years until the dr wakes up?
Need a new dr stat.
If your test level is 327 = fail.
Should be 800+ on hrt.
I agree on all accounts and I'm super frustrated with all of it. I've been through several doctors already, so I'm gonna give this one another couple months and the ability to titrate up to 8 pumps or whatever the max is, and then ask to switch to injections (ask again I mean). I'll stay on epiandro the whole time so I don't feel like **** though :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your going to stick with the T gels then order some Phlojel Ultra. It improves the absorption significantly. It can bring your T levels from 500 to 700 or 800. It worked for me when I was on TRT with the gels. A little goes a long way with Phlojel Ultra.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your going to stick with the T gels then order some Phlojel Ultra. It improves the absorption significantly. It can bring your T levels from 500 to 700 or 800. It worked for me when I was on TRT with the gels. A little goes a long way with Phlojel Ultra.
I will, but I want to wait until the doctor stops increasing the dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree on all accounts and I'm super frustrated with all of it. I've been through several doctors already, so I'm gonna give this one another couple months and the ability to titrate up to 8 pumps or whatever the max is, and then ask to switch to injections (ask again I mean). I'll stay on epiandro the whole time so I don't feel like **** though :)
Where are you located?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah bro even applying alcohol based hand sanitizer a bit after helps

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TGB will have it as well. I will post links for pre sale soon..!