brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stronger than formestane????

Count me in...is this still several months out or any expected timeframe?
Much stronger. Its gonna be a while. Its never been made in more than a few MG for testing.
Its.....exceptionally tough. We are having custom synthesis done and its turned out to be really hard. Ive asked for some pretty tough chems to be made for testing and usually its done like within a week. THis has been months already with no success. I think it can be done but its tricky.
The chem is on par with the strongest of AIs and this doesnt just mean plant or otc it means period.
IF we can pull it off itll be the strongest AI every sold otc by a long stretch. It also looks like it will be better transdermally so.....

It might be a while though. Might be not at all. Well have to see.
Ill keep everyone posted.

I wouldnt wait on it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to know that there is at least a chance for it to come about down the road....

Much stronger. Its gonna be a while. Its never been made in more than a few MG for testing.
Its.....exceptionally tough. We are having custom synthesis done and its turned out to be really hard. Ive asked for some pretty tough chems to be made for testing and usually its done like within a week. THis has been months already with no success. I think it can be done but its tricky.
The chem is on par with the strongest of AIs and this doesnt just mean plant or otc it means period.
IF we can pull it off itll be the strongest AI every sold otc by a long stretch. It also looks like it will be better transdermally so.....

It might be a while though. Might be not at all. Well have to see.
Ill keep everyone posted.

I wouldnt wait on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this comes to fruition it will be insane. For Now LETRONE is plenty strong. OTC wise I dont know of anything with as much punch and as many other potential benefits.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like CRYODEX

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
cryodex, rimidron sounds funky. Especially if someone else just reads it and doesn't know about supplements I can see lols being had

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cryodex

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
cryodex, rimidron sounds funky. Especially if someone else just reads it and doesn't know about supplements I can see lols being had
My thoughts exactly - both names sounds catchy but then again could give different (confusing) associations what product is about based on name alone.

I personally would still pick Letroderm - clear and to the point that it's a transdermal product also containing substance in Letrone.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I was originally all for Letroderm - a TD version of Letrone. I'm not sure why Brundel did not like it. It's catchy, and it's obvious what it does.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts exactly - both names sounds catchy but then again could give different (confusing) associations what product is about based on name alone.

I personally would still pick Letroderm - clear and to the point that it's a transdermal product also containing substance in Letrone.
I was originally all for Letroderm - a TD version of Letrone. I'm not sure why Brundel did not like it. It's catchy, and it's obvious what it does.

Believe me guys, I was of the same mind. Its keeps things simpler and also cohesive.
But Im sure brundel has his reasons for wanting a separate name for the transdermal....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Believe me guys, I was of the same mind. Its keeps things simpler and also cohesive.
But Im sure brundel has his reasons for wanting a separate name for the transdermal....
Its not the derm version of anything... Its its own product, so a similar name makes no sense...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Tomato's !

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
In fact, I had already mentioned before, that LetroDerm is not appropriate for the product. The product is not only an AI, is a hybrid AI / FatBurner
Letro = AI; Derm = Transdermal ... then call LetroDerm is not consistent.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In fact, I had already mentioned before, that LetroDerm is not appropriate for the product. The product is not only an AI, is a hybrid AI / FatBurner
Letro = AI; Derm = Transdermal ... then call LetroDerm is not consistent.
I got you bro.

How about EstroBurn :bigok:

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I like Anhydrone,
Anhydrous = no water, hard, dry ..
what is usually an AI with a fatburner ....
I would like however also a couple of the names mentioned above

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I suggested that one, but when I say it out loud, it makes me think of some kind of lotion you run on your a** lol :)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I got you bro.

How about EstroBurn :bigok:
EstroBurn would make sense, however, very obvious.
BLR is known for having very individual names and that does not go unnoticed
then I would choose a name like what I wrote before, unique and very original
IMO

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
eventually we call it that : mysteryDerm
and the world is at peace :beerchug:

jxv

Awards
LetroBurn / LetroCuts / LetroVeins / LetroBlaze lol

From brundel's list i like Cryodex.

From my lists i prefer these names:

AnhyCuts
AnhyDry
dronecuts
desiccated
Letroburn or LetroDerm

Good luck anyway :p

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stronger than formestane????

Count me in...is this still several months out or any expected timeframe?
Very soon. Weeks not months for the TD

LETRONE is out now which is the stronger AI. The TD is more of an all inclusive AI with fat burners. Excellent for a cut/recomp.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a pretty "Cut and Dry" supplement

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
EstroBurn isn't the best idea since it implies that the fat burning is the result of estrogen. Or that estrogen is being burned.

Brundel has said before that he favours professional, pseudo-pharma sounding names, but ones which don't actually invoke an existing pharmaceutical product or other named supplement. Doesn't exactly give us a huge number of options, but on the other hand you have to admit that names such as Follidrone, Prolactrone, Formeron etc certainly give the product an automatic legitimacy over products with names which sound like advertising pitches.

I was showing my dad the Formestane products I've been using a couple of days ago, and he was incredibly amused that while both products use exactly the same compound, BLRs looks so much more "official" than OL's. Nothing wrong with OL's product of course, but the presentation contrast is pretty funny - Formeron comes in a silver bottle with a blue label, simply listing the product and describing what it does (Aromatase Inhibition Anabolic). OL's has the word "TransFORM" written in green, Goosebumps style font with the tag line "turning men into demons". :D

Now if someone who isn't all that experienced with different brands and products is trying to decide which one is more likely to have a serious, medically significant inhibitory effect I'm pretty sure I know which one they'd go for :p

Again I'm not in any way having a go at other products here, I'm just saying Brundel's thinking with regard to what kind of presentation these products should have has a lot to be said for it. Not that any of this actually helps us get any closer to coming up with a name, of course ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EstroBurn isn't the best idea since it implies that the fat burning is the result of estrogen. Or that estrogen is being burned.

Brundel has said before that he favours professional, pseudo-pharma sounding names, but ones which don't actually invoke an existing pharmaceutical product or other named supplement. Doesn't exactly give us a huge number of options, but on the other hand you have to admit that names such as Follidrone, Prolactrone, Formeron etc certainly give the product an automatic legitimacy over products with names which sound like advertising pitches.

I was showing my dad the Formestane products I've been using a couple of days ago, and he was incredibly amused that while both products use exactly the same compound, BLRs looks so much more "official" than OL's. Nothing wrong with OL's product of course, but the presentation contrast is pretty funny - Formeron comes in a silver bottle with a blue label, simply listing the product and describing what it does (Aromatase Inhibition Anabolic). OL's has the word "TransFORM" written in green, Goosebumps style font with the tag line "turning men into demons". :D

Now if someone who isn't all that experienced with different brands and products is trying to decide which one is more likely to have a serious, medically significant inhibitory effect I'm pretty sure I know which one they'd go for :p

Again I'm not in any way having a go at other products here, I'm just saying Brundel's thinking with regard to what kind of presentation these products should have has a lot to be said for it. Not that any of this actually helps us get any closer to coming up with a name, of course ;)
Your exactly right bro. Good Insight. Im very surprised at myself for not catching that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like Estradrone or Estrodrone. It's not taken. Closest I could find was Estradone, a HRT drug. The name implies estrogen control much like Prolactrone implies prolactin control. The drone suffix fits BLR as well. Or Thermal Estradrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked anhydrone but its a chemical name.
Lots of our ideas are unfortunately. I like cryodex although Im not in love with it but...the raws are at my mailbox so....if all goes well upon inspection we will likely release Monday. Sorry for the delay it was mostly shipping delays but ...I dont even have a name so I guess its good.

Cryodex
Cryogel
cryozole
Cryodrone
Cryozine
zero
Zeroxine
anhydrozol
Anhydroxine
Ventrex
Trivium
Torodex

Originally it was going to be HYDRONE

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cryodex, zero, zeroxine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anhydrazone
Anhydrozone
Anhydrostane
Anhydrastane
Dehydrozone
Dehydrozol
Anhydramine
Dehydrol
Dehydralone
Dehydrolone
Zerodrone
Zerodrol
Estrotherm

And I like Anhydrozol better than anything with the cryo prefix.