Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I admire your tenacity and writing prowess
Thanks Luke! I'm glad to hear that I was able to bring some gratification to your day, sprinkled with a smidge of happiness.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So James, I gotta ask, since you're back on the forums (for now) does that mean you are going to start lifting again?

:poke:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know, I wish the rest of the recoverbros weren't so inactive all time, sheesh!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know, I wish the rest of the recoverbros weren't so inactive all time, sheesh!
Yeah, you'd think with MWB being an AM rep now that he'd be on more often. I see him posting cute/cuddly pics on FB more than anything. I fear that one day he will be like the old cat lady.

images.jpg

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that transformation has already begun. And Ben is internationally known now so he's gotta stick wit the big timers, not us wee regular folk.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I was able to assist in mood elevation jimbo!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ignoring James's posts for 5 months; then I'll do a random multi-quote and pretend I'm caught up.

:)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, who's this guy again?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
James, you know I always view you as a big deal.

In the dong department.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day of school, best question in a few years:

Student: "This is a compliment and a question: Are you human? Because you are in freaky, awesome shape."

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Student: "This is a compliment and a question: Are you human? Because you are in freaky, awesome shape."
...did you give him a handy after class?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I hated the kiss-ups in school. Even in the job scene, I can't stand the butt kissers. They always seem to find a way to make something trivial into something awesome--- kinda like you, Paul.

:slap:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hated the kiss-ups in school. Even in the job scene, I can't stand the butt kissers. They always seem to find a way to make something trivial into something awesome--- kinda like you, Paul.

Never been a kiss-ass. You should know that I go out of my way to piss people off. Actually, I don't have to go out of my way, it's an innate skill....it just happens

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never been a kiss-ass. You should know that I go out of my way to piss people off. Actually, I don't have to go out of my way, it's an innate skill....it just happens
Lmbo! Yes, that is true. I was saying that your student was trying to turn something trivial into something awesome. That thing being you. ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are still wrong, I am not trivial. .... I am an enigma

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, most kids don't see very many people who are in good shape so it is surprising I guess, especially someone in their late 40s.

Right now I'm smaller from the tri training, down 15 lbs :( since may. Just not as bulky but still muscular. Wait til Jan - mar as I bulk up again :ĺ

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ouch.

Paul is happy that someone flattered his physique and Luke storms in and implies it must be because they are just arse kissing.

Luke, are you saying Paul's physique isn't dreamy enough to warrant legit compliments?

Don't worry Paul. We all think you are super shredded and super handsome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch.

Paul is happy that someone flattered his physique and Luke storms in and implies it must be because they are just arse kissing.

Luke, are you saying Paul's physique isn't dreamy enough to warrant legit compliments?

Looks like Ben is competing for a behind-the-bleachers handy, himself.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Ben is competing for a behind-the-bleachers handy, himself.
Without Googling it, I think 'bleachers' is something to do with sports. I seem to remember it from some American films. Perhaps something like a football field or baseball field?

Either way, play to your crowd, Blake.

If I am going to give anyone a handy it would be behind the crumpet shop after a spot of earl grey.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without Googling it, I think 'bleachers' is something to do with sports. I seem to remember it from some American films. Perhaps something like a football field or baseball field?

If I am going to give anyone a handy it would be behind the crumpet shop after a spot of earl grey.
Wouldn't the spot of earl grey cum after the handy? ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch.

Luke is just jealous because I haven't sent him noodz . . . . yet. Ben & Cyrus recieve 90% of them.

Then, and only then, can appreciate my totality

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So James, I gotta ask, since you're back on the forums (for now) does that mean you are going to start lifting again?

:poke:
Didn't even see this...
I do need to be more consistent. I'm checking out the gyms in my area now and man do they suck! The biggest one looks like I get staph just touching the weights and getting near the dilapidated pool. We're checking out another two tomorrow.

James, you know I always view you as a big deal.

In the dong department.
You always had a way with words!

Sounds like some has Daddy-James issues.
I try to be a good father figure for Luke

That's actually pretty cool

My ex used to do that. Like after class she would thank the teacher and sometimes bring them a thank you gift. Ridiculous.

Honestly, most kids don't see very many people who are in good shape so it is surprising I guess, especially someone in their late 40s.

Right now I'm smaller from the tri training, down 15 lbs :( since may. Just not as bulky but still muscular. Wait til Jan - mar as I bulk up again :ĺ
Late 40's!? How are you still alive? Are you on a ventilator? How many caregivers do you have?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wait a minute, you don't know what bleachers are? :eek: On your next trip down I'll introduce you to some.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't the spot of earl grey cum after the handy? ;)
Post coital earl grey.

I like your style.

Wait a minute, you don't know what bleachers are? :eek: On your next trip down I'll introduce you to some.
Ok, you made me Google it because this sounded like it could be an invite to something horrible lol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, you made me Google it because this sounded like it could be an invite to something horrible lol.
I guess the horrible part is really all subjective. I can throw in a cup of Ovaltine.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch.

Yes. The media has warped my perspective on the way we should look and fitness models are also to blame with their unhealthy low BF% and smiling all along as though they love the way they feel when in fact, we all really know that they really feel like crap most of the time and are not really all that happy either.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't even see this...
I do need to be more consistent. I'm checking out the gyms in my area now and man do they suck! The biggest one looks like I get staph just touching the weights and getting near the dilapidated pool. We're checking out another two tomorrow.
Hey, staph just raises your body temp so you can burn more fat. I hear that's the new trend for all the super models. :bigok:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hum, think I need to add that to my next fat loss regime.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. The media has warped my perspective on the way we should look and fitness models are also to blame with their unhealthy low BF% and smiling all along as though they love the way they feel when in fact, we all really know that they really feel like crap most of the time and are not really all that happy either.
Maybe I should make a post on this. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a serious note, RecoverBros.

Is anyone going to the Olympia?

We can chill by the pool with some Alphamine and some PMS Black Liver.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wasn't specifically planning on it, but could try to swing it if the dates work and enough of us went splitsies on some rooms.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When is it this year? Next month some time right? It's not likely I'd be able to but I would love to try and find a way if the RB's were going to be there. Next year would be golden for me though cause I'll be done with school.

Wasn't specifically planning on it, but could try to swing it if the dates work and enough of us went splitsies on some rooms.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still don't know what this thread is about :lol:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about all sorts of supplements and showing how some increase higher brain function and how some do the opposite. I'll leave it up to you to decide who is going which way by the manner in which they post.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about all sorts of supplements and showing how some increase higher brain function and how some do the opposite. I'll leave it up to you to decide who is going which way by the manner in which they post.
I'm on the wrong **** then :lol:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always thought it was a "handsy" not a "handy"? Maybe I've been misguided my whole life.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's about love...

and apparently abandonment...ahem, kingjameskjf and Milas

I always thought it was a "handsy" not a "handy"? Maybe I've been misguided my whole life.
Handsy -- bdcc had a bit too much to drink and got a little handsy with me.

Handy -- bdcc paid the hobo 2 American dollars for a handy in the alley between the Subway and the old video rental store.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about love...

and apparently abandonment...ahem, kingjameskjf and Milas

Handsy -- bdcc had a bit too much to drink and got a little handsy with me.

Handy -- bdcc paid the hobo 2 American dollars for a handy in the alley between the Subway and the old video rental store.
I heard that he got it for free because after the hobo saw him take his pants down, he felt sorry for him and gave him his money back.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator