Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VT, if you ever end up with a surplus of Compete and want to trade, let me know. I currently have 5 full tubs stored away, but I can never have enough lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben wouldn't use it & it would go to waste. Maybe if I could get some Teenbolone then he'd use that.
Does his teenbolone have a first name?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does his teenbolone have a first name?
It's B-E-N-IFER
His teenbolone has a second name it's O-T-T-E-R

He shoots tren, but doesn't say. And his friends say it's ok...

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
The secret to vodka is u gotta inject it and drink it 0.o

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic vodka, you mean Devotion?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammmmiitttttt howd you finally figure it out?!?!
You would've gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those pesky RecoverBros...

(Ben is our British Scooby Doo, just to be clear)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rooby roo?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would've gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those pesky RecoverBros...

Who's Velma and Daphne then if Fl3x is Shaggy and (I assume) you're Fred?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's Velma and Daphne then if Fl3x is Shaggy and (I assume) you're Fred?
I think I'm the only RB with a van, so do I get to be Fred? I'd rather be Velma. I'm skanky dork-hot like that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to be scrappy.

I don't know who Justin would be. Which character in Scooby Doo gets drunk and waves guns around?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established

Next case will be to find the missing trappman.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to be scrappy.

I don't know who Justin would be. Which character in Scooby Doo gets drunk and waves guns around?
He can be Red Herring. Fred always assumes he is guilty, so it's a good fit.

And you'd be a great Scrappy, haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Velma is highly menstrual?
Velma is the brainy one who comes up with the science behind plans.

It'll be like Cyrus creating a trap for AF.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can be the character that starts a conversation and then leaves as soon as I start posting Jason Genova pictures.

There is one of those in Scooby Doo, right?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can be the character that starts a conversation and then leaves as soon as I start posting Jason Genova pictures.

There is one of those in Scooby Doo, right?
It said you went offline! Don't get all Daphne on me...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It said you went offline! Don't get all Daphne on me...
You wait until our Paypal deal and you get $7.38 in your account.

I stayed online and you know it!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello my bros and groupies

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to be the van.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
tub of Enhanced (fruit punch) arrived...tiny tub is tiny!!! lol.... samples (2 scoops) were rough but I thought I would give this another try with just 1 scoop....plus insane price from N'Planet

Stacking this with TropinolXP might be "too much nitrates"...thoughts?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tub of Enhanced (fruit punch) arrived...tiny tub is tiny!!! lol.... samples (2 scoops) were rough but I thought I would give this another try with just 1 scoop....plus insane price from N'Planet

Stacking this with TropinolXP might be "too much nitrates"...thoughts?
As cooper will recommend... Do not add nitrates, he's strong behind too much is bad news for headaches. I used dpol while using enhanced and had no issue though. I think it is more user dependent. 1.5 scoops and an agmatine cap is my sweet spot!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
As copper will recommend... Do not add nitrates, he's strong behind too much is bad news for headaches. I used dpol while using enhanced and had no issue though. I think it is more user dependent. 1.5 scoops and an agmatine cap is my sweet spot!
am stacking SuperDrive and Hemavol at the moment...will run Enhanced/Hemavol afterwards...2 bottle TropinolXP will start April..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
am stacking SuperDrive and Hemavol at the moment...will run Enhanced/Hemavol afterwards...2 bottle TropinolXP will start April..
Not familiar with SuperDrive. I do have tropinolXP and hemavol though. Maybe I'll give the hemavol a try with enhanced. Not a fan of the flavor and I was getting insane headaches on it. There were other factors though so not sure the headaches were from the product alone.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SURPRISE!! My mom & grandma took my daughter with them to get some baby chickens yesterday and got her two baby ducks! Now I've got to build a pen for these two ducks that I didn't want and have them stink up my house until it's warm enough to kick em outside in the pen. Not impressed! Blake, you want a couple ducklings??

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SURPRISE!! My mom & grandma took my daughter with them to get some baby chickens yesterday and got her two baby ducks! Now I've got to build a pen for these two ducks that I didn't want and have them stink up my house until it's warm enough to kick em outside in the pen. Not impressed! Blake, you want a couple ducklings??
Thank you for bringing this thread back from supp talk. That doesn't belong in here unless it's accompanied by pictures of boobs, otters, or boobs playing with otters!

:cheers:

It's Friday. I have a useless Dr's appt this morning and I have no coffee in me. Doc better be wary and not try any funny stuff like telling me I need to lose weight... mostly cause I know I do, so it'd be redundant to tell me that. I hate redundancy. I hate redundancy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for bringing this thread back from supp talk. That doesn't belong in here unless it's accompanied by pictures of boobs, otters, or boobs playing with otters!

:cheers:

It's Friday. I have a useless Dr's appt this morning and I have no coffee in me. Doc better be wary and not try any funny stuff like telling me I need to lose weight... mostly cause I know I do, so it'd be redundant to tell me that. I hate redundancy. I hate redundancy.

Saying you need to lose weight would be better than a finger in your butt! Right??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit disappointed I haven't seen any chicken wing eating videos lately...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and eat a giant bear lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DUCKYS!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and **** a giant **** lol.
I bet you were...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet you were...
I like that you blanked out the whole word so it is left completely to my imagination what the word was.

I am going with;

"When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and kick a giant baby lol."

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either that or "club a giant seal"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"When I saw the link I was hoping that Kobayashi was going to try and poop a giant turd lol."

After that, I'm sure he did!