Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and Flex have not made up since I messaged his girlfriend on Facebook. Since then he has ignored me in threads so I am going to talk about him in the third person as if he wasn't here as my knee-jerk reaction of a rebuttal.

Me and Flex used to be friends. We have never been the same since.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben never responded to my "still friends" message on facebook, nor does he acknowledge me in any of his other threads :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received a message from Flex while I was at work so didn't reply as my phone replies tend to be short and therefore can sound abrupt.

When I came back he started ignoring me like I wasn't here. I felt isolated and often cry myself to sleep.

Don't tell him though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes I laugh myself to sleep knowing that Ben is on the other side of the pond crying.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the motion to re-confine black liver to ourselves here within this thread. I feel many out there claim that they do, but in fact do not understand the gravity that is black liver. Besides, I often find myself filling up with rage and maybe a little jealousy when others begin to speak of it. I mean really, they should ask for permission first.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I agree black liver should be toned down into milas thread. This is our official recoverbro thread, or should we start a hew thread and try to beat the benchmark set by milas thread. Call it recoverbros should never listen to fl3x.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I received a message from Flex while I was at work so didn't reply as my phone replies tend to be short and therefore can sound abrupt.

When I came back he started ignoring me like I wasn't here. I felt isolated and often cry myself to sleep.

Don't tell him though.
Dont worry about it, he is jealous of your accent.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Sometimes I laugh myself to sleep knowing that Ben is on the other side of the pond crying.
British people cry in beers. Ben is probably an alcoholic because of you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree black liver should be toned down into milas thread. This is our official recoverbro thread, or should we start a hew thread and try to beat the benchmark set by milas thread. Call it recoverbros should never listen to fl3x.
We should limit black liver lol.
I think we should just continue this thread until eternity.
Too much history here.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't you see that your constant bickering is tearing this family apart!!!!!!????????????? (Great weeping and gnashing of teeth, ashes and sackcloth, the whole old testament bit, sundering of outerwear etc.)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an aside, I have been out of RecoverPro for nearly 3 weeks now. I would apply for a Aminolyte logging op, but Flex requires too many trivial hoops to be jumped through. I think he has been getting his "control freak on.!" (or possibly "off" as the case may be).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an aside, I have been out of RecoverPro for nearly 3 weeks now. I would apply for a Aminolyte logging op, but Flex requires too many trivial hoops to be jumped through. I think he has been getting his "control freak on.!" (or possibly "off" as the case may be).
Oh, FL3x just wanna hav fun-un.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is a Cyndi Lauper referrence, TURN IN YOUR MAN CARD NOW BRO!
FYI i don't even know who that is, and if it's the singer for that horrid song I believe the man card needing turned in is YOURS!!! LOL/

:eek5:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You guys are not recoverbros, you are recover girls.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recoverhoes

lol

Recoverhoe: a biotch that gets her money multiple times a day. She turns a trick, gets paid, and quickly recovers before repeating the process several times over without fatigue.

If you want to rent a Recoverhoe, I suggest you do it very early in the day. You don't want to be the caboose on a Recoverhoe train!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would never happen. I have character and ethics.

Essentially what happened is that I have a few things I have to check when I am online. I do the various email accounts, PES FB, PES logs, new AM questions etc and when I popped in here it was a lot of talk about Black Liver so I disregarded it as it was in other threads and on FB a lot as well so I rationed my time down. I still look in here but would flick through a page of people discussing PMS and had nothing witty to retort so I left it lol.

I think the banter needs consolidating into one thread. You are all my brothers. Me and Bruce are now sending each other packages to show our affection. He is going first.
Can we see pics of said packages? I have never seen a British package . . . are they different from a yank's package?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recoverhoe: a biotch that gets her money multiple times a day. She turns a trick, gets paid, and quickly recovers before repeating the process several times over without fatigue.

If you want to rent a Recoverhoe, I suggest you do it very early in the day. You don't want to be the caboose on a Recoverhoe train!!
But if you have a ginormous weiner from Anabolic C*ck then you should probably go last . . . she needs to get broken in, not split in half!!!:bsflag:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would never happen. I have character and ethics.

lol, good to see you uphold the RecoverBro standard.

I'm out too. :( The Aminolytes do look pretty good. I think Flexy owes us as we are beautiful people and in his band too.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow . . . just WOW!!! I saw some former students at the gym today . . . see them regularly over the past year or so. Kinda shocked :eek: They had a traineer for a while so why cant they do more than 4 pullups? They are 20-21 yrs old and lean build so I expect that after working out for several yrs AND having a trainer that they could only do 4 pullups :(

The trainer had them doing routines more for BB and getting cut, but one guy was trying to get big for FB as he was going to recruiting camps as a center. I figured they were doing squats and deadlifts . . . they never did them with the trainer. I had to show them proper technique.

Douchebag trainers!!!!

Dont worry, I showed them up with my 20 pullups!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we see pics of said packages? I have never seen a British package . . . are they different from a yank's package?
This one is coming from Bruce so will be a familiar American package.

Parcels sent from the UK are all wrapped in the St. George flag and sealed with a wax print of your family crest.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm anything but familiar! My mother tells me I'm special..

Anyways anything that is banned in the UK but not the US? Reason I'm asking I was going to open my drawer of samples and toss some in as well. I have a bunch of AI samples that get sent to me with each purchase/log items. I have some Fusion Bodybuilding samples, gaspari samples, purus samples, and etc.. Last trade I tossed a bunch in the box I sent to a guy in Canada but then I thought.. Oh crap I sent samples of motivate which has 1,3d in them. I lucked out and he got the package but don't want to make that mistake again.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ANyone else think that is somewhat bizzare that it actually took 4120 posts before some one made a "sloppy seconds" (or 3rds, 4ths and 5ths) inuendo in this thread.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm anything but familiar! My mother tells me I'm special..

Anyways anything that is banned in the UK but not the US? Reason I'm asking I was going to open my drawer of samples and toss some in as well. I have a bunch of AI samples that get sent to me with each purchase/log items. I have some Fusion Bodybuilding samples, gaspari samples, purus samples, and etc.. Last trade I tossed a bunch in the box I sent to a guy in Canada but then I thought.. Oh crap I sent samples of motivate which has 1,3d in them. I lucked out and he got the package but don't want to make that mistake again.
It isn't banned here so don't be shy. :p

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
ANyone else think that is somewhat bizzare that it actually took 4120 posts before some one made a "sloppy seconds" (or 3rds, 4ths and 5ths) inuendo in this thread.
No sloppy seconds has been posted in here before. Blake had posted it a long time ago. Back in like Nov. or Dec.. or was it Flex.. one of them made a comment to that already.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a rabble rouser.

And a teetotaler.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best. Day. EVERRRRRRRRRR!

lol

Oh, and someone use the quote I put up on page 205 for a sig! Come on! I just tried to erase Ben's feministic ways from mine by replacing it, but I haz tu much text; therefore, I cannot...although I contemplated removing all that stuff about being a rep to replace it--priorities. lol

It's such a great quote, though!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best. Day. EVERRRRRRRRRR!

lol

Oh, and someone use the quote I put up on page 205 for a sig! Come on! I just tried to erase Ben's feministic ways from mine by replacing it, but I haz tu much text; therefore, I cannot...although I contemplated removing all that stuff about being a rep to replace it--priorities. lol

It's such a great quote, though!

Best day ever is a spongebob squarepants song......and pretty funny.

I know the whole thing by heart because my 4 yr old daughter sang it every day for about a year...lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Hey RecoverBros and Hoes...

Follow my logs now if you aren't already. I need feedback from RecoverBros. Ex. what can I do to be a better logger!

Logs:
Breaking Dermis and Transcending Expectations with RS-Transaderm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192599-breaking-dermis-transcending.html#post3206139

AI's Always on my mind
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189494-ais-always-my-8.html

Now to thinking of witty name for Fat Loss Patch... (Shut up Fl3x... not what you are thinking for a name)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are they still giving out free shirts ITT?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Are they still giving out free shirts ITT?
Who giving out free shirts? AI? I got one with my last testopro care package. Which is awesome, I now have 4 of them. Only supplement company that has been cool and sent me shirts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who giving out free shirts? AI? I got one with my last testopro care package. Which is awesome, I now have 4 of them. Only supplement company that has been cool and sent me shirts.
I agree they hook it up!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I agree they hook it up!
Yes they do. I have to figure out my orders for this next week. Looking through my supplement shelves..

I need:

AI 3z, AI Perform, Ultima, and whatever I get from NTBM. I'm thinking some Glycobol would be nice for high carb meals. I always seem to pack on a couple pounds after a big carb meal. My wife's family is Italian/Cajun and they are always cooking large pasta based meals. Which are too hard to pass up.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Step 1.. cut a hole in the box.

64563_demotivational-posters-step-one.jpg

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
IMHO D2 your logs are pretty crazy and always have a ton of great information in them!
Besides that you get picked to log like ... everything ... so I would say you are doing a great job so far!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
IMHO D2 your logs are pretty crazy and always have a ton of great information in them!
Besides that you get picked to log like ... everything ... so I would say you are doing a great job so far!
I will get better. I really think some video would be fun. I have a 4s.. Maybe post a video of me slathering on some warmed up Transaderm ;-) JUST KIDDING!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I will get better. I really think some video would be fun. I have a 4s.. Maybe post a video of me slathering on some warmed up Transaderm ;-) JUST KIDDING!
Too many people would enjoy that .. srs lol :) Your not kidding!

Ahh yes video, not something I've done yet either. Guess that's the next step.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best t-shirt of all the supplement companies i ever got was when LG was doing that quiz to get a free tshirt that says "I'm a supplement expert". But i agree AI always hooks it up, i had issues with a package before i was about to go deployed and i was worried i wouldn't get it cause they had to ship it twice. So Crowler took it upon himself to ask for my address when i got there to send me a package of stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they do. I have to figure out my orders for this next week. Looking through my supplement shelves..

I need:

AI 3z, AI Perform, Ultima, and whatever I get from NTBM. I'm thinking some Glycobol would be nice for high carb meals. I always seem to pack on a couple pounds after a big carb meal. My wife's family is Italian/Cajun and they are always cooking large pasta based meals. Which are too hard to pass up.
Picture 3.png

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged for mentioning retailers other than NP on this board.

It is against forum rules- naughty Blako!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged for mentioning retailers other than NP on this board.

It is against forum rules- naughty Blako!
Negged for not being American!