"Nesquik" tasting protein

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of AI's chocolate NOWHEY I mix it with chocolate soy milk and it tastes just like the real deal. Also the rice and pea proteins are a little thick so you can make it thick and have a nice dessert.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasolate is the real deal. It's similar to XF UP 2.0. In regards to taste. But it's almost more like a meal replacement protein.
2.0 people consider a MRP too, but regardless Daves flavoring is untouchable.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on my ProNom situation. I had stopped taking it for while because of the taste and stomach issues. I didn't think the stomach problems were from the ProNom. Yesterday I started taking it again and was up all night in the bathroom. Three words:Rotten Egg Farts.

Today I didn't have any an no gas or rotten egg farts. Seriously something wrong with this stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update on my ProNom situation. I had stopped taking it for while because of the taste and stomach issues. I didn't think the stomach problems were from the ProNom. Yesterday I started taking it again and was up all night in the bathroom. Three words:Rotten Egg Farts.

Today I didn't have any an no gas or rotten egg farts. Seriously something wrong with this stuff.
Why not contact a CL Rep?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
100% whey protean mighty milk chocolate tastes like chocolate milk.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Who makes that?
IForce makes it http://www.iforcenutrition.com/100whey.asp

I used it for the first time last week, and I really don't care that much for chocolate protein. It tastes straight up like chocolate milk. I do also like the Chocolate Truffle Protean, but imo Mighty Milk Chocolate blows it away. I mixed up some and gave it to my wife and she asked if it was Hershey's syrup, and she guffawed at me when I told her what it was.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I agree with laneanders. I just recently had the iForce 100% whey chocolate and loved that stuff, and I am not big on chocolate anything as I usually find chocolate tastes like chalk. I dont even attempt to eat chocolate ice cream anymore because of it, but this didn't have that taste.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with laneanders. I just recently had the iForce 100% whey chocolate and loved that stuff, and I am not big on chocolate anything as I usually find chocolate tastes like chalk. I dont even attempt to eat chocolate ice cream anymore because of it, but this didn't have that taste.
i agree...i'm not a huge chocolate fan in general, chocolate ice cream, pudding, even cheap hersheys chocolate isn't for me....but when it comes to protein i usually go with chocolate to start with...i really like the chocolate truffle protean

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cellucor will be releasing Red Velvet Cake and Fetti Cake batter (basically confetti) . Hopefully they will drop mid november.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we have 3 more flavors int he works as well that we hope to have out within a 12 month period.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Relevant maybe, but blue diamond makes almonds strawberry flavor that taste like strawberry quick and healthy alternative for on the go. Also mocha and blueberry flavors which are good also.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I'm sorry your having such a bad time with it T-Bone :/

I haven't heard of any other issues with it. There's nothing special or unique about it. I'll look into this issue and get back to you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I haven't heard of any other issues with it. There's nothing special or unique about it. I'll look into this issue and get back to you.
I really think it was the heat and/or humidity and something spoiled in the containers. Thanks for looking into it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really think it was the heat and/or humidity and something spoiled in the containers. Thanks for looking into it.
i find it odd because that is the first time i ever saw that regarding Pronom, raised my eyebrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i find it odd because that is the first time i ever saw that regarding Pronom, raised my eyebrow.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I didn't think AM minded...they are a lot more lax than other forums
I think admin told him he can't.

I'm not positive though.

Edit: I'm sure you'd have more experience with the rep rules than I would though.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried the iforce 100% whey Protean Strawberry n Cream and it was pretty good comparable to Strawberry Nesquik! I prefer the mighty milk chocolate though

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My wife has re-purposed the ProNom23. She is now using it as a laxative. I've stopped drinking it myself.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My wife has re-purposed the ProNom23. She is now using it as a laxative. I've stopped drinking it myself.
Damn. Company Reps can call other companies protein a laxative. thats a little harsh....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually liked ProNom. Had no issues with it. Ordered Vanilla and Chocolate cupcake over this past summer and enjoyed them both.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Company Reps can call other companies protein a laxative. thats a little harsh....

Wasn't meant to be harsh, just truthful. Should I not be truthful?. Just trying to paint an accurate picture, as something must have gone wrong with this particular batch, or it went bad or something spoiled. Not everyone can love every single product, or give everything five out of five stars.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wasn't meant to be harsh, just truthful. Should I not be truthful?. Just trying to paint an accurate picture, as something must have gone wrong with this particular batch, or it went bad or something spoiled. Not everyone can love every single product, or give everything five out of five stars.
Just use to posting on other boards where if you take a shot at a company on either the cmpany as a whole or any of their products it gets your banned. thats why haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I didn't know what to get and since PES hasn't dropped their protein yet, I got a 2lber of Serious Chocolate VPX SRO. I know this is a good protein. Flavor is just meh. Their Vanilla and Graham Cracker are better. This is why I like smaller tubs like 2lbers so I can try different ones and in case I don't like it. I'll finish this one up and then on to the next...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I didn't know what to get and since PES hasn't dropped their protein yet, I got a 2lber of Serious Chocolate VPX SRO. I know this is a good protein. Flavor is just meh. Their Vanilla and Graham Cracker are better. This is why I like smaller tubs like 2lbers so I can try different ones and in case I don't like it. I'll finish this one up and then on to the next...
I am checking my email daily for that insider.