Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 10 tubs of NTBM-DAA for LOGS!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free DAA? Don't mind if I do!

DAAAAAAAAAAA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps.

This is just shocking that this thread hasn't completely blown up. DAA is easily one of my favorite compounds for test-boosting. Even if you just wanted to run it for a libido rage stack. For those of you who are natty and back in college, this could be a very fun one to run while meeting all those new girls on campus...just sayin :cool2:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps.

This is just shocking that this thread hasn't completely blown up. DAA is easily one of my favorite compounds for test-boosting. Even if you just wanted to run it for a libido rage stack. For those of you who are natty and back in college, this could be a very fun one to run while meeting all those new girls on campus...just sayin :cool2:
Agreed! DAA is great stuff. The libido and strength gains from the test boost are very good for a natty supplement.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed! DAA is great stuff. The libido and strength gains from the test boost are very good for a natty supplement.
DAA makes my balls huge and strength improve greatly. Jump on this people great product from a great company.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Welp, would like to toss my name in the hat as well!

I have been running an Andromass + Androhard log right now and have 2 weeks to go until it's done, at which point I will be starting my PCT. I had planned for DAA to be a part of PCT but I have yet to purchase it (I know, I know, I should have all my PCT supps beforehand, but I didn't... I figured I had Nolva which was the most important part, anyways) but really wanted to run with it as I've read great things in regards to boosting Test during a PCT.

I have an open log for AM + AH but I figured NTBM would want an exclusive one, which wouldn't be a big deal, I would then just have 2 separate ones and keep them both updated (my AM + AH is unsponsored but regardless, wanted to finish it up as well).

As far as nutrition: I'm right now gunning for 700+ over maintenance level for my last stretch of this cycle and plan on maintaining that over the course of PCT so I can keep most of my gains. At the same coin, I'm on a metabolic diet and therefore Test is my biggest buddy and I like to keep it high at all times.

Training is with DC workout (well, a form of DC; made some slight changes as my arms were lagging behind) but I workout 3x a week with DC and then usually another 2 for extra cardio sessions and abs workout.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp, would like to toss my name in the hat as well!

I have been running an Andromass + Androhard log right now and have 2 weeks to go until it's done, at which point I will be starting my PCT. I had planned for DAA to be a part of PCT but I have yet to purchase it (I know, I know, I should have all my PCT supps beforehand, but I didn't... I figured I had Nolva which was the most important part, anyways) but really wanted to run with it as I've read great things in regards to boosting Test during a PCT.

I have an open log for AM + AH but I figured NTBM would want an exclusive one, which wouldn't be a big deal, I would then just have 2 separate ones and keep them both updated (my AM + AH is unsponsored but regardless, wanted to finish it up as well).

As far as nutrition: I'm right now gunning for 700+ over maintenance level for my last stretch of this cycle and plan on maintaining that over the course of PCT so I can keep most of my gains. At the same coin, I'm on a metabolic diet and therefore Test is my biggest buddy and I like to keep it high at all times.

Training is with DC workout (well, a form of DC; made some slight changes as my arms were lagging behind) but I workout 3x a week with DC and then usually another 2 for extra cardio sessions and abs workout.
The DAA would suit your PCT very well and help to get that test up for a better recovery. I was hoping someone would be available to log this as part of a PCT to show how valuable it could be. DAA is yours bro! Follow the steps in the first post to get yours on its way. ;)

Looking forward to the log bro ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The DAA would suit your PCT very well and help to get that test up for a better recovery. I was hoping someone would be available to log this as part of a PCT to show how valuable it could be. DAA is yours bro! Follow the steps in the first post to get yours on its way. ;)

Good pick, Rick. I was going to suggest him if you hadn't beat me in here ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah good PCT choice right there...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established

So-weet! Just dropped a line at the website and placed an order for the free samples. Looking forward tagging this along my PCT to get my boys back to their normal size and have them drop again! :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So-weet! Just dropped a line at the website and placed an order for the free samples. Looking forward tagging this along my PCT to get my boys back to their normal size and have them drop again! :lol:
Awesome! Looking forward to the log bro ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just ship me 2 tubs! :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!! Who would like to try out a tried, true, and proven test booster with NTBM-DAA?!! Whether using as part of a PCT or standalone DAA is awesome!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA is the best test boosting libido boosting supp I have ever tried. Get on this

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just received my tub :D

Will open up the post when PCT starts and link it over here. Looking forward seeing this as well!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received my tub :D

Will open up the post when PCT starts and link it over here. Looking forward seeing this as well!

Sounds like a great plan! Looking forward to your thoughts! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many more tubs do we have rick?
We still have 7 tubs of DAA to give out to log! If you want to boost your test, strength, and libido then speak up!!:)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested! haven't been here in a while and hit search looking for a test booster and got this thread. I am going clean, (again) for the first time in years and just finished pct but still feel shutdown.( weak, no libido, etc.) I have no intention of going back on again but was starting to get discouraged. Just read about this stuff and it sounds exactly what I was looking for.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested! haven't been here in a while and hit search looking for a test booster and got this thread. I am going clean, (again) for the first time in years and just finished pct but still feel shutdown.( weak, no libido, etc.) I have no intention of going back on again but was starting to get discouraged. Just read about this stuff and it sounds exactly what I was looking for.
You sound like a perfect fit for DAA bro. We would love to have you log it for us. Just follow the steps in the first post of this thread to get some coming your way bro! ;)

Looking forward to your feedback!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I'm in. I've never used DAA before or any test booster for that matter. I'll give it a shot if your still accepting apps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. I've never used DAA before or any test booster for that matter. I'll give it a shot if your still accepting apps.
I don't think I can pass up a test booster virgin...lol. Consider yourself selected to log DAA for us. Follow the instructions on the first post of this thread to get it ;)

Will be very interested in following your experience with DAA! Glad to have you!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Cool, should be interesting. Thanks for the opportunity!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Just put my order in. Can't wait!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I'm pretty interested in the product. I've used a few supplements, but never T-booster, let alone a natty.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty interested in the product. I've used a few supplements, but never T-booster, let alone a natty.
If you can do a nice log for us, then its yours bro. Follow the instrucions in the first post to get it coming your way. We would love to hear your feedback for your first experience with DAA ;)

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
If you can do a nice log for us, then its yours bro. Follow the instrucions in the first post to get it coming your way. We would love to hear your feedback for your first experience with DAA ;)
Awesome, thanks bro. You bet I'll do a great log.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, what is the estimated day of delivery?
2-3 business days from when its shipped, so if you ordered yesterday,usually you can look for it by Tuesday or Wednesday (because of the weekend) ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I can pass up a test booster virgin...lol. Consider yourself selected to log DAA for us. Follow the instructions on the first post of this thread to get it ;)

Will be very interested in following your experience with DAA! Glad to have you!
same here, interested in hearing your thoughts on it when your done.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
same here, interested in hearing your thoughts on it when your done.
I've been doing a lot of reading on DAA. I'm starting to get pretty stoked about this stuff. Should be awesome. I'll try to give as detailed a log I can.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of reading on DAA. I'm starting to get pretty stoked about this stuff. Should be awesome. I'll try to give as detailed a log I can.
DAA is a great product for sure, and I'm sure you will enjoy your experience with it! ;)

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Been looking for an ingredient profile, didn't find one. Does the NTBM formula come with an AI?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking for an ingredient profile, didn't find one. Does the NTBM formula come with an AI?
No it does not. It is just straight D-aspartic acid at 3g per scoop. If you want an AI in there you will have to add it ;)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'll be buying some NTBM daa in a week or two... can't wait