Need 2 slin is now $58.99!!

mathew34

Awards
is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??
yes,a little bit is increase but 68.99 is worth of you buy this stuff!! you can use needto139 for 15% discount code!! :thumbsup:

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
yes,a little bit is increase but 68.99 is worth of you buy this stuff!! you can use needto139 for 15% discount code!! :thumbsup:

thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??
i don't know-pm either rickrock13 or barbellbeast, they should know!!!

let me know when you find out!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talk to needto, he said its free shipping to Hawaii!!! :thumbsup:
Yep Mathew is right. Free shipping in the U.S.!! :usa:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just got another bottle of it myself. I been popping 3x before my large carb PWO meal :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got another bottle of it myself. I been popping 3x before my large carb PWO meal :)
i like 2 pre and 2 post...it would be an interesting thread to see the different ways we all use this amazing product!!!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i like 2 pre and 2 post...it would be an interesting thread to see the different ways we all use this amazing product!!!!
indeed! 1 cap in the am before fasted cardio is a fav of mine as well :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 2 before my bigger carb meal and 2 post workout....loving it so far (and i'm on cycle :D )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
exactly...on a empty, or with a meal, pre or post, even before bed....n2slin gits er done!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If need2slin cost 30-35 bucks I've use it like water. It's one of the most complete supps of it's kind!
You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave N2BM products bro

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave N2BM products bro
Im glad i waited until this week to order!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...
Yes...use the discount code "givethanks25" at checkout for the 25% off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'givethanks25' needtoslin just got even better!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stocking the phuck up on N2Slin, that's for sure.

mathew34

Awards
I've got Need2slin today!! YEah.. great price!! Love it!!! :head: :head: :head:

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?

Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you ;)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
listen to what rick said... he has a lot of good experience with it... I am going to dose mine pretty similar to the way he is dosing it... three times, split evenly throughout the day... keep in mind, that you can dose it differently throughout... it doesn't have to be the exact time for the entire bottle... that's the beauty of it... its such a versatile supp... if you have a big carb meal, like pizza or pasta, take 3 caps before and see how great the results are!

mathew34

Awards
Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you ;)
Listen to Rick bro is a perfect decision. He has a lot of experience of all product from NTBM! ;) :thumbsup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Just to re-iterate there are lots of ways to use this. I do 4 caps per day. 2 with my biggest carb meal in the morning and 2 with my pre-workout meal.

Although this may be changing slight since i'm about to start dieting in the next month or so.

I also like doing a cap or two before bed if I forget to take my N2Slin during the day. I'll do it on and empty stomach with some BCAAs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to re-iterate there are lots of ways to use this. I do 4 caps per day. 2 with my biggest carb meal in the morning and 2 with my pre-workout meal.

Although this may be changing slight since i'm about to start dieting in the next month or so.

I also like doing a cap or two before bed if I forget to take my N2Slin during the day. I'll do it on and empty stomach with some BCAAs.

A very versatile product indeed. I'm about to switch to a pre- bed dose for a while myself instead of preworkout to see how that does ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
A very versatile product indeed. I'm about to switch to a pre- bed dose for a while myself instead of preworkout to see how that does ;)
I remember reading that taking a product like N2Slin with BCAAs is supposed to help with GH release in some way. Or at least I remember seeing a post from Dr.D talking about that some time ago.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its speculation because N2Slin will lower blood glucose levels, thus allowing for better insulin sensitivity when consuming the BCAA's

mathew34

Awards
1 am and 1 pm will keep your hormones optimal, your metabolism raised, and your body anabolic. ;)
hell ya'h! :evil: Let's enjoy the Need2slin! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love need2slin/transaderm/formastanzol......i will yell how good they are until the cows come home, and i live in the city, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love need2slin/transaderm/formastanzol......i will yell how good they are until the cows come home, and i live in the city, lol.
Haha....nice! :thumbsup:

I know the Forma and Need2slin is great together from my own experience. I'm sure adding transaderm just makes it incredible!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I am 3 days in..Been taking 1 cap empty stomach pre w\o, one cap 30 min before supper which is usually 5 pm and 30 before pre bed meal. Haven't really noticed any benefit from it yet. May switch up the dosing scheme tomorrow and see what happens.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see another lady on the forum

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost GH secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

Cutting or bulking, no matter your goals Need2slin can Increase the speed in which you reach them. Proper nutrition is the key and Need2slin helps put the food you eat to better use, Building muscleso it really doesn't matter if you're bulking or cutting Needtoslin will get you there!

The product will work and I always advice you give it 3 weeks before you make a choice if you like it or not.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost GH secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

Cutting or bulking, no matter your goals Need2slin can Increase the speed in which you reach them. Proper nutrition is the key and Need2slin helps put the food you eat to better use, Building muscleso it really doesn't matter if you're bulking or cutting Needtoslin will get you there!

The product will work and I always advice you give it 3 weeks before you make a choice if you like it or not.
very sound advice here.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That really puts in perspective just how great Need2slin is. There is a good reason that it is my favorite product overall. It works very well! I have achieved the best body composition of my life with the aid of Need2slin :thumbsup:

mathew34

Awards

thats our man!! Nate has the best advice! He is an expert! And a big heart, if you ever talk to Nate in phone your very special! ;)

mathew34

Awards
If you want that SLIN to last longer, alot of people said they run 1 x 2 times daily and it works well too. I guess it depends on your CASH flow. ;)

good luck guys.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want that SLIN to last longer, alot of people said they run 1 x 2 times daily and it works well too. I guess it depends on your CASH flow. ;)

good luck guys.
Very true, depends on your supplement budget. I like to allocate quite a lot into gdas though. As I feel they are very anabolic. Only supp that really made me feel like I was making use of my carbs.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That really puts in perspective just how great Need2slin is. There is a good reason that it is my favorite product overall. It works very well! I have achieved the best body composition of my life with the aid of Need2slin :thumbsup:
I agree bro. The stuff works and works damn good.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
TWO THINGs wrong with this guy...who want to take a supplement from a fat slob like him and also I PERSONALLY saw him wipe up his itchen floor and workshop to get more pounndage to put into his products. there was lint, old food animal droppings and saw dust. He shook it all up and said, "Nobody will ever know as long as I get my GREEN in my pocket , right!"

This was how he runs his business, just beware of what you are getting bc honestly, who honestly thinks tha tthe guy whop makes good supps is fat overweight and lazy.

DONT BUY from h im bc you might get sick! JUst a concerned EX-WORKER! I have MORALS so I quit. I put people over PROFITS, HE DOESNT~!
Get the fack out of here!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture 3.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
need2slin for the win!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
After the reviews I will be buying at minimum 2 bottles of Need2slin. I trust too many of you guys that are posting the thumbs up on this product. Yes Blake, even you had an effect on me finally going for Need2slin ;-)