Need 2 slin is now $58.99!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the reviews I will be buying at minimum 2 bottles of Need2slin. I trust too many of you guys that are posting the thumbs up on this product. Yes Blake, even you had an effect on me finally going for Need2slin ;-)
Haha glad to hear it, bro. I actually purchased my first bottle before I even became a rep based on the same reasons as you.

After I get the medical thing kicked, I'd toyed with a pretty consistent dosing of 3 caps/day and then some bulk NARALA along with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After the reviews I will be buying at minimum 2 bottles of Need2slin. I trust too many of you guys that are posting the thumbs up on this product. Yes Blake, even you had an effect on me finally going for Need2slin ;-)

i have sold many friends/co workers and family members on need2slin, they have all thanked me......a truely top notch supplement!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have sold many friends/co workers and family members on need2slin, they have all thanked me......a truely top notch supplement!
Hmmm. Maybe I can get my wife to try some. Lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up another bottle myself....N2S is a necessity for me when I'm dieting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. Maybe I can get my wife to try some. Lol.
my wife is no fan of supps, she doesn't like how stims make her feel and doesn't like the taste of proteins and preworkouts.....but when she feels the crave for chocolate or sweets, she will ask me for 2 n2slin before indulging.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up another bottle myself....N2S is a necessity for me when I'm dieting
Need2slin has become a necessity of mine when cutting, recomping, bulking, cycling, etc....

In other words, I use it year round!! Best supplement I've ever used hands down!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Need2slin has become a necessity of mine when cutting, recomping, bulking, cycling, etc....

In other words, I use it year round!! Best supplement I've ever used hands down!
Im wishing I ordered more now, I already used my code :-( I got a couple bottles coming of it though.