Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shipping to canada?
Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a heads up that we have been SWAMPED with Natadrol orders (rightfully so as our customers are smart enough to know a good deal when they see one)

as a direct result, the order won't ship until the end of next week, which is just a few days after we initially expected them to ship.

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Our distributors in Canada will have it in time. Another retailer will have an exclusive on it for 45 days after the release. At that point other distributors will pick it up.
But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?

AML

Awards
Is Natadrol a 17amethyl compound? Does it cause liver stress?

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
no.. read the write up

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?

Vegking

Awards
I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When to Canada!!!! Will we get that fantastic deal as well? This new product sure looks promising...
But will you ship it to Canada in the meantime from the states?
We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

sweet deal.... How long the pre-sale for?
Until the exclusive at the other site is up. So probably a couple of weeks.

Do us folks in the UK get to take advantage of this offer as it's not a shipping option?
We're only shipping in the US currently, but as with AUS, you guys will get it soon.

Is Natadrol safe to use as a bridge between cycles? In other words, I just came off a cycle, finished PCT and doing my time off. I would like to do another cycle after my "time off" is done. Would Natadrol be okay to run during this "time off" time and not postpone my next cycle?
Yes, that should be fine.

I have the same question. With traditional prohormone cycles it is recommended to wait 90 days before trying again. How about Natadrol? For example would it be okay to run a cycle of a given prohormone and then a month latter use Natadrol?
Yes, ND is mild on the system, so it really shouldn't cause any issues. Normally I wouldn't ever recommend jumping right on something hormonal immediately after PCT, but it should be fine to do so with ND.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
We won't be shipping to Canada directly. We may have a deal for you guys in the future, but I'm not certain.

:thinking:hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol? :ninja:

crb806

Awards
how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thinking:hmm... >< $#%$! I wanna giver a go. Do you have an ETA? Or know when NP will be carrying it lol? :ninja:
We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

how many capsules come in Natadrol and what is the recommended dose?
120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.

oldschooliron

I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Don’t take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but I’m getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, let’s not panic… I’m not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. I’ve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where I’m going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've talked with NP and they will be carrying it; however, I don't know when that will be. There is another retailer that will have an exclusive on it when it's released.

120 caps. Recommended dose is 4-6 caps. I say go the full 6 for 8 weeks.
8 weeks on Natty should be NICE

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.

I've never used AAS/PH but have been around quite a few friends (men/women) who cycle so I'm not a stranger to steroids but only as a spectator, for lack of a better word. Some close to me have experienced side effects after a few years; why I based my decision on not using. Don’t take this as a negative comment about people who decide to go the pharmaceutical/chemical route. Not everyone experiences side effects, but I’m getting off topic. Since this is a new product I imagine there is not much testing completed on the possibility of cancer for short or prolonged use? Now please, let’s not panic… I’m not saying product A or B causes cancer. Anyone can get the damn disease. I’ve recently had prostate cancer surgery so hopefully you understand where I’m going... Is there literature showing testing from an independent lab? Since Natardrol is based on a plant platform this would seem to be a relatively safe and effective product without the possibility of dangerous side effects. Testicle shrinkage is a known side effect using PH/AAS. Wondering if this can occur with Natardrol? This is my first post and I'm hoping not to upset the Administrators or forum members. If I've crossed the line than please delete my post and except my advanced apologizes. Thnx. OS

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I suppose we will have to wait to see which other retailer will have it first eh?=)

crb806

Awards
I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ordering the deal with 4 bottles. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks i believe which is about 3 bottles. I was thinking about going ahead and running the fourth bottle in the same cycle which would add another 20 days to the cycle. What do you think about this idea?
That sounds good to me dude. Please let us know how it goes!

oldschooliron

Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. I’ve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a “boost” for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS

Well now, that is the best "first post" I've seen in a while.

Regarding the indy lab testing, a rep will have to answer that. But LG is a GMP manufacturer and, having spent years working in such a facility, I'm pretty confident in the quality of their products.

As for cancer, well, conducting long term studies like what would be required are freakishly expensive and often inconclusive to boot. And, like you said, being plant-derived reduces the likelihood of carcinogenicity greatly.

Considering you've had prostate cancer (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is one of the more easily treatable varieties), I'd be apprehensive of all hormones, regardless of their origin. It'd just be a wise precaution, and one which you seem to have taken.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks for the kudos on my post... and you are correct. Prostate cancer, if caught early like most cancers, can be treatable with a very high success/cure rate. I should have added that I was diagnosed in March09 and after must research and questioning, went with robotic prostatectomy and enhanced nerve-sparing techniques via the daVinci Surgical System in June09. I am completely cancer free (so far) and hope to stay that way. But I'm getting off topic here. Deciding on supplementation after surgery has been an arduous task at best. I’ve been searching for products that enhance the positive effects of recuperation and strength increases without artificially increasing my hormone levels. I appreciate your response which only confirms my suspicions, for lack of a better word, when considering using Natadrol. I was hoping to use this product for libido as well as a “boost” for workouts but I will err on the side of caution. Again, thank you for your insight. OS
I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911

ehoeft

Awards
Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question.... Going to order the 4 bottle deal. Wanted to run it for 2 months. My question is I just order a 2 month supply of AI's the swole stack. Wondering if this would stack well together or if I should run it after the Natadrol cycle? LG have any opinions on doing this stack and if would be benifical?
I mean, ya, it probably would stack well, but how are you going to know what's doing what? - I think you'd want to be able to judge ND's effectiveness first, you know?

Plus, using the Swole Stack at another time will help you stretch out your supps...if nothing else. - It would definitely work great after ND. I ran T911 with TestoPRO and it was awesome, so you will get to experience that as well.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if Natadrol is something your looking for. While its natay and all, and plant dirived, a pct is still recommend which means chances for some shutdown. This means your hormone levels are going to be played with. I think your looking for more of a natty test booster, like T911
x2 T-911 is a fave of mine, and now that Formex is being discontinued, it is the best AI on the market, IMO.

Additionally, though, for recuperative effects you should look into oil of oregano, resveratrol, NAC, cissus, curcumin and high doses of egcg. Not all of those are necessary, I'm just giving options.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed the 2 +T911 deal.

While I'm not prone to hair loss, could you suggest any precautions to take with this to limit the possibility?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed the 2 +T911 deal.

While I'm not prone to hair loss, could you suggest any precautions to take with this to limit the possibility?
To answer my own question, I suppose I'll just grab some Toco-8 if there aren't any better solutions available.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me that I can still order this stuff at sale price? I can't believe I missed this:sleeping:...just found this thread/new supplement

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me that I can still order this stuff at sale price? I can't believe I missed this:sleeping:...just found this thread/new supplement
Pre sale is all over man, but you can still order it :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordering the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack would be your best option $-wise. $119.99 + Free Shipping for 2x ND, 1x T911, 1x Speed V2, and 1x NO Infuse.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
hmmm that sounds good, would you recommend that stack to cut? Summer is just around the corner.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm that sounds good, would you recommend that stack to cut? Summer is just around the corner.
It is proving itself to be an extremely potent body-recomping agent, so I would say yes.

Vegking

Awards
NATADROL

by

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require a light PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, although, recent testers have reported only very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in prohormone/prosteroid use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol will NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...

* Increase your LBM
* Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* Give profound strength increases
* Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* Increase your positive aggression
* Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So what?s in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn?t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn?t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by?

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.​

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that proves effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they?re used.​

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD?, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol?.

With Natadrol you'll get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

Available for pre-sale on January 4th, 2010!

1 bottle of Natadrol: $24.99

2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98
4 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911 + Free Anadraulic Pump: $99.96!!!!

Free shipping on all orders over $100

I says in the write up to run a PCT with the product. By "with" do mean along side or do you mean after your cycle. I mean I know it is called Post Cycle Therapy for a reason but I wanted to make sure. I guess I want to know if I should be running anything with it to prevent gyno or if that is even an issue?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I says in the write up to run a PCT with the product. By "with" do mean along side or do you mean after your cycle. I mean I know it is called Post Cycle Therapy for a reason but I wanted to make sure. I guess I want to know if I should be running anything with it to prevent gyno or if that is even an issue?
PCT should be ran immediately AFTER the completion of the Natadrol cycle.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Natadrol retail pricing

I'm suprised to see Natadrol on LG website for only $40. I only found it on one other website and it's listed at $35. Any way, any idea what the retail price should be on most sites? And how long till it gets around to retailers?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm suprised to see Natadrol on LG website for only $40. I only found it on one other website and it's listed at $35. Any way, any idea what the retail price should be on most sites? And how long till it gets around to retailers?
Should be getting out to retailers pretty soon. $30-$35 sounds about right for a single bottle. We have some exciting things in the works though. ;) - Prices will be better in stack deals.

Wood

Awards
How will this be on someone with worries about shedding? Also, if someone has some gyno from previous PH cycle?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How will this be on someone with worries about shedding? Also, if someone has some gyno from previous PH cycle?
As with any androgen, both are possible, but neither should be an issue from what I've seen.

It's really going to vary from person to person, but I haven't seen ANY logs with testers reporting those side effects.

oldschooliron

Many thanks; oldschooliron

Vegking

Awards
like a regular PH, should be taking something for liver support or is that not necessarry on this product?