hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take you to lunch! Afterwards reminding each other how much calories it had, then me holding your hair back while puking.
Would be romantic!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...later you letting me sniff your sneakers, so that I can puke more easy... ah, couple made in heaven!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take you to lunch! Afterwards reminding each other how much calories it had, then me holding your hair back while puking.
Would be romantic!
Sign me up!!! You would hold my hair back!!?? Geez u r the best! Let’s eat cupcakes till we burst!! I can run naked afterwards on the elliptical for you!! Oh my I haven’t been this excited in some time...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sign me up!!! You would hold my hair back!!?? Geez u r the best! Let’s eat cupcakes till we burst!! I can run naked afterwards on the elliptical for you!! Oh my I haven’t been this excited in some time...
Yes, I would hold you by your hair, knowing that your arms are too weak to hold your body... :twisted: Naked elliptical? Sounds awesome! Naked smith machine squatting is my favorite -me spotting!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I would hold you by your hair, knowing that your arms are too weak to hold your body... :twisted: Naked elliptical? Sounds awesome! Naked smith machine squatting is my favorite -me spotting!
I just threw up in my mouth a little ....

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bison from behind shots with only tube socks on ... no naked smith machine... what’s your answer

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose it doesn’t get much better than that. Maybe some pimento cheese and triscuits with some ice cold Newcastle to wash it down.
You are in the wrong movie. Here its about squatting naked, mixed with stinky sneakers, sniffing and pooping.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm Out !!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose it doesn’t get much better than that. Maybe some pimento cheese and triscuits with some ice cold Newcastle to wash it down.
Me myself I like to eat cupcakes ... packs of cupcakes ... makes me feel tough u know

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see that nothing has changed in here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody likes change!!
I do!
Gonna change from Superdrol to Anavar. My blue shower caps rubber band broke, gonna get a pink shower cap.
Also, when I have to shave the hairs around my butthole (to avoid clumping) I have to change hands. See, I do change!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do!
Gonna change from Superdrol to Anavar. My blue shower caps rubber band broke, gonna get a pink shower cap.
Also, when I have to shave the hairs around my butthole (to avoid clumping) I have to change hands. See, I do change!
U trust shaving around the brown hole with the opposite hand .... you are the man!!!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do!
Btw just some much needed info I must share ... the lunch date followed up with a “you wanna cuddle” text.... does anyone want herpes I replied ... end of story nothing’s free in this world ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Btw just some much needed info I must share ... the lunch date followed up with a “you wanna cuddle” text.... does anyone want herpes I replied ... end of story nothing’s free in this world ...
You are bad !!! (I like that)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! Nah, you didn't do that... Did you? Wait, texting you to ask for "cuddling" is also weird -or isn't it?

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Nah, you didn't do that... Did you? Wait, texting you to ask for "cuddling" is also weird -or isn't it?
It went along the line of this ... “ you remember when I said I wouldn’t make a move on you... well I can’t resist I wouldn’t be opposed to watching a movie with you and cuddling... doesn’t have to be sexual! But I wouldn’t mind kissing you”

Like I said does anyone want herpes if given the choice ...

Who in the heck cuddles in a nonsexual way with a stranger ... maybe I’m an a$$hole ... but let’s just be real here ... let’s go back to collecting cats the real issue at hand

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And r u gonna be wearing the pink shower cap while u practice shaving your brown hole with your non dominant hand!?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It went along the line of this ... “ you remember when I said I wouldn’t make a move on you... well I can’t resist I wouldn’t be opposed to watching a movie with you and cuddling... doesn’t have to be sexual! But I wouldn’t mind kissing you”

Like I said does anyone want herpes if given the choice ...

Who in the heck cuddles in a nonsexual way with a stranger ... maybe I’m an a$$hole ... but let’s just be real here ... let’s go back to collecting cats the real issue at hand
Its a weirdo. I would have texted: "Wonna fugg -then cuddle?" That's better, right?

And r u gonna be wearing the pink shower cap while u practice shaving your brown hole with your non dominant hand!?
If you want me to, sure! :)

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a weirdo. I would have texted: "Wonna fugg -then cuddle?" That's better, right?

If you want me to, sure! :)
I do I really do .... remember all my 99 problems they would all go away!! Catcher I’m gonna need pics!! Or didn’t happen ...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do I really do .... remember all my 99 problems they would all go away!! Catcher I’m gonna need pics!! Or didn’t happen ...
I'll PM you when I get the shower cap. :) One moment, doing a finger check.... Butt-hole hairs are still short, no shaving needed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you hike lately? Love the pictures you posted. With nature as this around me, I would do this often! Taking a portable BBQ grill with me, some ice with beers and a soda for the kids and camp at the river...aaaah. You carry the stuff, obviously.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you hike lately? Love the pictures you posted. With nature as this around me, I would do this often! Taking a portable BBQ grill with me, some ice with beers and a soda for the kids and camp at the river...aaaah. You carry the stuff, obviously.
Depends you shaving my butthole too!?? It’s been awhile

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About me shaving your butt hole...
Gonna buy this:

And then, instead of shaving, lets plug them out -one by one. Each time I pull a hair, I can observe how your starfish contracts! That will be awesome!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About me shaving your butt hole...
Gonna buy this:

And then, instead of shaving, lets plug them out -one by one. Each time I pull a hair, I can observe how your starfish contracts! That will be awesome!
Your gonna be surprised by what you find!! A diamond in the ruff....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fatty better not be eating donuts again. Haha I kid I kid stacy1212 update us!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did we lose Stacy1212 again ??

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did she finally find that cousin-****er and run away?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever notice that stacy1212 turned up around the same time that Brandinooooo disappeared? And now Brandinooooo is back and stacy1212 has disappeared? Hmmmm