My introverted self... reform reborn.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy I seen snow two days ago... it’s cold I know that! Was 18 degrees this morning

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stacy, Your arms are looking really solid in your latest pic !!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live there lol
What is this snow y'all speak of
I live in Michigan now. When I was there from 1980-2001. I saw snow 3 times in my life. Specially since I was from the Deep Southern part of Louisiana

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I live in Michigan now. When I was there from 1980-2001. I saw snow 3 times in my life. Specially since I was from the Deep Southern part of Louisiana
In my 44 years probably no more than 10 times I have seen snow. I live around the Lafayette area so not the deepest area

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Roads where so rough lol when I drove up there!! I mean we have potholes here but ..
Yes, we build the greatest cars in the world here in Detroit. Just don't expect to drive them here. Lol.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha we where practically neighbors by a few ... I left and then came back home ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to work in Piedmont WVa

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
New orleans area here. 75 this morning but will be in the 40s tonight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PA 32 degrees on my ride home tonight (5pm)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it going? Still grinding at the gym?

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it going? Still grinding at the gym?
Yes sir!! You would be proud .. slacking last few days with a possible knee sprain! Went back to work ... been doin the orientation thingy all week. You know wearing the big girl panties ... growing up. Waiting for divorce court ... yay!! And all that good stuff

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir!! You would be proud .. slacking last few days with a possible knee sprain! Went back to work ... been doin the orientation thingy all week. You know wearing the big girl panties ... growing up. Waiting for divorce court ... yay!! And all that good stuff
That sounds like fun! Knee sprain, court, divorce... Hitting the lottery lately?
See the positive site: after divorce comes hunting season!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like fun! Knee sprain, court, divorce... Hitting the lottery lately?
See the positive site: after divorce comes hunting season!
Oh no sir!! I don’t even know how to comprehend that dating world these days ... like did I miss something ... people sending pics of their genitals like the gift exchange ... I’m more like .. oh! I’m telling your momma what u just did !! Oh oh

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh no sir!! I don’t even know how to comprehend that dating world these days ... like did I miss something ... people sending pics of their genitals like the gift exchange ... I’m more like .. oh! I’m telling your momma what u just did !! Oh oh
I can't imagine dating these days !!! Glad I got a keeper!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I haven’t official went on a date or anything .... lol does that still happen??
I think you just text each other and than have Phone / Web Cam Sex. Not sure tho ..........

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you just text each other and than have Phone / Web Cam Sex. Not sure tho ..........
Right !!! But wait I think it’s a common gesture not to actually speak words these days!! Not an expert but I think it’s called sexting

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right !!! But wait I think it’s a common gesture not to actually speak words these days!! Not an expert but I think it’s called sexting
As a male, I would visit dance- or art classes. Lots of material there. As a woman, I would go to male events, like MMA, football or shooting ranges.
Trust me, I'm a pro. ;)

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a male, I would visit dance- or art classes. Lots of material there. As a woman, I would go to male events, like MMA, football or shooting ranges.
Trust me, I'm a pro. ;)
Well let me just say I got asked to lunch at the gym today... boy oh boy I said yes! I had a great time ... not saying I would do it again just that it was nice to bust out plus free lunch.... winning!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well let me just say I got asked to lunch at the gym today... boy oh boy I said yes! I had a great time ... not saying I would do it again just that it was nice to bust out plus free lunch.... winning!!
Was she nice? What had you to do for the lunch? ;)

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was she nice? What had you to do for the lunch? ;)

He was nice! Believe it or not he was a gentleman... well sir he had to put up with my stinky feet... that u can smell within three feet of me in my gym shoes ... so I’ll give him that for putting up with my stink so too say

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was nice! Believe it or not he was a gentleman... well sir he had to put up with my stinky feet... that u can smell within three feet of me in my gym shoes ... so I’ll give him that for putting up with my stink so too say
LMAO! Maybe the scent attracted him, like a bee....or fly? ;) What was the dinner?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! Maybe the scent attracted him, like a bee....or fly? ;) What was the dinner?