My introverted self... reform reborn.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey… thank you. Be better than yesterday seems to be working and I randomly bought a puppy. The things we do instantaneous sometimes.
I think that’s all we can ask of ourselves. Nobody starts as perfect nor can we attain it. As long as we seek self improvement then our circumstances are sure to follow. Fingers crossed it’s a dachshund! Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to kick ass on those workouts!!!
Having been the toxic asshat in my previous relationship I’m glad to see you’re in a better place and have the fortitude to move on. Not to say it is an easy road ahead by any means but it is many steps in the right direction. Wishing you all the best in this and other personal goals.
Good on you for knowing, realizing and assumedly changing those things about yourself Brother!
Hey… thank you. Be better than yesterday seems to be working and I randomly bought a puppy. The things we do instantaneous sometimes.
Of course it does, and uhm PUPPY PICS?????

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that’s all we can ask of ourselves. Nobody starts as perfect nor can we attain it. As long as we seek self improvement then our circumstances are sure to follow. Fingers crossed it’s a dachshund! Lol
Well… I mean it’s kind of like a dachshund…I mean puppies are puppies right?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh he is a beautiful puppy, gonna be a thick boy!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well… I mean it’s kind of like a dachshund…I mean puppies are puppies right?
Hahaha as long as it’s small and cute. XD jk but I do like ironic names so I dig Monster. Beast on the outside. Adorable on the inside.
Way to kick ass on those workouts!!!
Good on you for knowing, realizing and assumedly changing those things about yourself Brother!

Of course it does, and uhm PUPPY PICS?????
Thank you, brother. It cost me a lot so it’s just a matter of building myself back. 💪🏻

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha as long as it’s small and cute. XD jk but I do like ironic names so I dig Monster. Beast on the outside. Adorable on the inside.

Thank you, brother. It cost me a lot so it’s just a matter of building myself back.
Well they do say it’s not the cover of the book but definitely the read. So I’ve been dabbling with meditation after some good advice from some friends. Not to shabby I have a lot of regrets and honestly for a few weeks there I almost forgot all the bad stuff and was wait this isn’t what I want… thank god I snapped out of that quickly. Felt like I was on a mission of hatred there for awhile as well. Now I’m like good luck in life if u find someone that sticks it out with ya and makes u happy …. Good for you. They say karma is a thing but. Meh over it. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stacy glad tp see you back here and happy you are getting things on track. Be happy, enjoy life. You are awesome !!

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had some of my best workouts during big breakups... Just gotta learn from the mistakes and concentrate on yourself (and daughter) after the smoke clears.

Congrats.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some of my best workouts during big breakups... Just gotta learn from the mistakes and concentrate on yourself (and daughter) after the smoke clears.

Congrats.
Absolutely. I got a lot of living to do this year. Well spoken! Not sure about having anymore breakups… though. Rather collect old taxidermy so I can will it to my kids. Sounds more like it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Stacy! You got any recent pics of that beautiful pit you got a while back? Last time we saw pics it was just a baby. I bet he/she's gorgeous now!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Stacy! You got any recent pics of that beautiful pit you got a while back? Last time we saw pics it was just a baby. I bet he/she's gorgeous now!
Third picture is my new obsession

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, he is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can see why you would be obsessed with that dirt bike. So much fun!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's awesome when you find a passion that makes you feel great, provides some exercise, and is just fulfilling to take part in!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great lookin dog! I miss riding in dirt. Had a KX250 was a great bike. Just Harleys for me now.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey girl! So good to see you back on here!! You’re looking great!! I love your hair long! Your pup looks so happy too! Haha