Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You and the house are a work in progress, you both look great !!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4102.JPG

Continues to fast… occasionally giving in if I’m absolutely starving. Everything is finally coming together. Mind and soul! :)

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
209pds this morning!

IMG_4222.JPG
IMG_4223.JPG

I’m blessed. Lately the big man has been sending good things my way. Oh and I’m finally getting somewhere with that plateau I was standing on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great News !!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holes are Expensive!!!
.... All that air and stuff....

;):D:ROFLMAO:
I got some air if u wanna purchase it just 5k I’ll put a little bow and sh!t on there. It’s great stuff. I watch a documentary on a chick that sold her farts it looked like she was doin well. Record it put the tape and fart in the box. Making bank

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got some air if u wanna purchase it just 5k I’ll put a little bow and sh!t on there. It’s great stuff. I watch a documentary on a chick that sold her farts it looked like she was doin well. Record it put the tape and fart in the box. Making bank
Ewwww.....
This world is Weird!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like everything is valuable to someone....

(That's not a commentary on your feet)
Idk … I mean. I need to find a side hustle quit my job only work Mondays and drive a sports car.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shall we plan some yard sale adventures! Maybe some flea markets? I’m addicted to marbles btw.
I used to play marbles as a little boy. .... With the hopes of winning more and more marbles.

Maybe I wanted to be a marble magnate, or something?
Not sure ...

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to play marbles as a little boy. .... With the hopes of winning more and more marbles.

Maybe I wanted to be a marble magnate, or something?
Not sure ...
Well u have no idea how much I love them. I guess one of these days I will snap a pic of how much I love them…. Until then take my word for it :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a pretty nice marble collection as a kid, I wonder what happened to it ?

Congratulations on the weight lose!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Officially divorced. Building mental, physical, and emotional foundation back. Finally realized I am and was good enough… and I’m truly blessed. Finally after waking up as of a brick smashed me in the face and all that regretting, hoping, suffering was gone just like that. Happier times with toxicity gone.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Officially divorced. Building mental, physical, and emotional foundation back. Finally realized I am and was good enough… and I’m truly blessed. Finally after waking up as of a brick smashed me in the face and all that regretting, hoping, suffering was gone just like that. Happier times with toxicity gone.
So true and everyday gets better when you realized all the **** you had to put up with and never noticed until it is gone. I'm still rebuilding slowly. But man everyday seems better and better.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So true and everyday gets better when you realized all the **** you had to put up with and never noticed until it is gone. I'm still rebuilding slowly. But man everyday seems better and better.
Don’t get me wrong everyday there’s not a day I don’t think about the past 12 yrs but that’s usually giving advice to the young girls I see struggling with their relationship and honestly… there’s hardly one good memory and unfortunately I can relate to every disaster they are experiencing. Ugh 12 yrs is a long time and may the next 12 be a recovery of the mind, soul, and body.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t get me wrong everyday there’s not a day I don’t think about the past 12 yrs but that’s usually giving advice to the young girls I see struggling with their relationship and honestly… there’s hardly one good memory and unfortunately I can relate to every disaster they are experiencing. Ugh 12 yrs is a long time and may the next 12 be a recovery of the mind, soul, and body.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I 100% agree. 13 yrs was really hard for me as well. And I still think back over those 13 years but I know I am better off now.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having been the toxic asshat in my previous relationship I’m glad to see you’re in a better place and have the fortitude to move on. Not to say it is an easy road ahead by any means but it is many steps in the right direction. Wishing you all the best in this and other personal goals.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having been the toxic asshat in my previous relationship I’m glad to see you’re in a better place and have the fortitude to move on. Not to say it is an easy road ahead by any means but it is many steps in the right direction. Wishing you all the best in this and other personal goals.
Hey… thank you. Be better than yesterday seems to be working and I randomly bought a puppy. The things we do instantaneous sometimes.