Awards
  • Established
For some reason the above post got posted 3 times. No idea why

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Are you still on keto man?
Not strictly mate. I've decided to take your and other people's advice and carb up a little pre and a bit more post workout during this cycle. I'm introducing carbs slowly so as not to balloon too much.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me that you will maximize gains that way!!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 update

Weight 88.8 kg so I seem to have lost a kilo?!? I'm putting it down to using Epi andro and going HAM in the gym with not enough of a calorie surplus. I will adjust this and eat more. I have also started OL gharine (mk677) yesterday. I'm not particularly interested in the GH increasing effects from it but more so the joint healing. Since going hard in the gym my shoulders are playing up a little. No doubt my weight will increase now with the bloat from the MK.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 update

Weight 88.8 kg so I seem to have lost a kilo?!? I'm putting it down to using Epi andro and going HAM in the gym with not enough of a calorie surplus. I will adjust this and eat more. I have also started OL gharine (mk677) yesterday. I'm not particularly interested in the GH increasing effects from it but more so the joint healing. Since going hard in the gym my shoulders are playing up a little. No doubt my weight will increase now with the bloat from the MK.
IMO food is the most anabolic agent you can put in your body. Cycle all the oils of the world and you will loose 80% of gains if you don't eat properly . Maximize eating to 100% and I guarantee -in the end of the day- you will be bigger than all juice heads who don't know about diet. And believe me these guys are the majority.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
IMO food is the most anabolic agent you can put in your body. Cycle all the oils of the world and you will loose 80% of gains if you don't eat properly . Maximize eating to 100% and I guarantee -in the end of the day- you will be bigger than all juice heads who don't know about diet. And believe me these guys are the majority.
Thanks mate. If there is one thing I know about it's diet which is a blessing for me.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Day 43 update

As of today I'm 92kg which is good as I'm going up again. The bloat from the mk677 seems to have settled down a little and I'm still only at 10mg. After a month I will bump to 20mg which will be roughly around PCT time. Strength still going up and endurance in workouts are still good. I'm at 750 Epi now. 500 PWO and 250 later/earlier depending on when workout is. I'm thinking of bumping Epi to 1000 for the last 3 weeks to see if I dry out a little as I appreciate I'm holding a bit of water with the MK and 4 andro.
Any thoughts guys? All views welcome

Edit- weight 92 not 91 kg

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Day 85 update

Ok here is my final update on gains etc. My 10 week cycle was cut short by 3 days as the lethargy near killed me. No amount of 4/Epi andro helped and after 3 days of constant sleeping I couldn't wait to PCT so jumped in early. I'm on day 19 now of PCT. At the end of my cycle I was 95kg and am now sitting at 93kg after I lost water weight. I've just had my body scan done again at the gym and I have gained 4.5kg muscle and 4.4 kg fat so equal muscle fat gain. Can anyone chime in and let me know if 4.5kg muscle is what would be described as reasonable gains from such a cycle? I appreciate andros are weak as anything anyway, but I'm quite happy.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Day 85 update

Ok here is my final update on gains etc. My 10 week cycle was cut short by 3 days as the lethargy near killed me. No amount of 4/Epi andro helped and after 3 days of constant sleeping I couldn't wait to PCT so jumped in early. I'm on day 19 now of PCT. At the end of my cycle I was 95kg and am now sitting at 93kg after I lost water weight. I've just had my body scan done again at the gym and I have gained 4.5kg muscle and 4.4 kg fat so equal muscle fat gain. Can anyone chime in and let me know if 4.5kg muscle is what would be described as reasonable gains from such a cycle? I appreciate andros are weak as anything anyway, but I'm quite happy.
They say the LGD av. is 1-1.5 lbs of LBM/week... that was with a low dose too (maybe <5mg, I can't really remember the study). I gained 20lbs on 8 weeks of LGD with prob equal amounts muscle to fat... sounds like you had better gains my friend. I'd be happy

The lethargy was horrible and I will never run it again; I also ran a variety of different test bases (methyl-DHT, epiandro, dermacrine). Also noticed how outta shape I felt during pct, cardio-wise, and assume it has to do with my lipids being tanked, although I have no bloods to support this theory.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
They say the LGD av. is 1-1.5 lbs of LBM/week... that was with a low dose too (maybe <5mg, I can't really remember the study). I gained 20lbs on 8 weeks of LGD with prob equal amounts muscle to fat... sounds like you had better gains my friend. I'd be happy

The lethargy was horrible and I will never run it again; I also ran a variety of different test bases (methyl-DHT, epiandro, dermacrine). Also noticed how outta shape I felt during pct, cardio-wise, and assume it has to do with my lipids being tanked, although I have no bloods to support this theory.
Thanks for your reply. So to clarify was that 20 pounds total weight you gained? In other words 10lbs fat and 10lbs muscle? Also my next cycle will be LGD, Epi andro,1 andro and oral tr3st. I'm thinking 8 weeks. I hope the lethargy doesn't hit me like this cycle.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
20 lbs of total weight... Idk how much LBM to BF I had on cycle but I bet it's 50-50 after pct... I put some BF on and lost a little size and strength while my weight stayed ~182

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
20 lbs of total weight... Idk how much LBM to BF I had on cycle but I bet it's 50-50 after pct... I put some BF on and lost a little size and strength while my weight stayed ~182
Cool. I wanted to make sure I put on as much muscle as possible so therefore ate at too much of a surplus. Next time I will be eating either at maintainance or just slightly over. It's hard to gauge though.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I wanted to make sure I put on as much muscle as possible so therefore ate at too much of a surplus. Next time I will be eating either at maintainance or just slightly over. It's hard to gauge though.
I did the same thing... lol!!! From now on I'm going to run sh1t that promotes fat loss and muscle gain like Anavar, trest, etc... I'm over the whole SARMS thing

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I did the same thing... lol!!! From now on I'm going to run sh1t that promotes fat loss and muscle gain like Anavar, trest, etc... I'm over the whole SARMS thing
I will be doing the same. I've got 3 bottles of OLs legend though that I wish to run during the summer first. After this I will take a big leap from andros/SARMs to methylstenbelone which I purchased before the stocks ran out in the U.K.