Epistane + 4andro cycle log

weightsiwield

Awards
Have a couple bottles of epistane was hoping to stack it with non methylated PH like 19 nordial?? or some form of SARM. I have ran epi solo before and had some great gains.

Looking for advice on potential stacks

Cheers

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtren
M1,4add

Were pretty popular.. halo would lean you out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want a 19-nor ph (which are actually designer steroids) you want dienolone or diendione I believe there called. Those were the popular "tren" prohormones back in the day.

What you really should be stacking it with is something that converts to estrogen so that you feel good and make better progress, and your junk still works

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want a sarm that's similar to the 19nor designers you want s23. I'm currently using the injectable version of it. It's no joke. It's also much more likely to cause side effects then other sarms. Like most things anabolic, the higher the risk the higher the reward or vice versa

scuncknuts

Awards
Test or epi Andro. Lethergy and joint pain is pretty bad with epistane

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test or epi Andro. Lethergy and joint pain is pretty bad with epistane
Epi Andro is a terrible idea with epistane. You're taking something extremely dry and adding something to make it dryer, they also both lower your estrogen to a degree and you're going to end up with dry achy joints and a dick that doesn't work

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Epi Andro is a terrible idea with epistane. You're taking something extremely dry and adding something to make it dryer, they also both lower your estrogen to a degree and you're going to end up with dry achy joints and a dick that doesn't work
Agreed Very bad idea

weightsiwield

Awards
Thanks for the help,

Might try and source some 4,AD and see how I go. Thoughts on ostarine alongside to assist with joints? 🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's for the help,

Might try and source some 4,AD and see how I go. Thoughts on ostarine alongside to assist with joints? 🤔
I know we hear people talking about joints healing with that but I've not met a single person in real life who had success with It. Osta is trash pretty much all around the board. And even if it did work. The type of joint pain from epistane wouldn't be fixed my it.

Also something I want to throw out there about joint pain from anabolics. For the majority of people you're only getting joint pain when you're already super lean your dietary fats and calories are fairly low and you add a dry dht in.

If your average bodyfat and not lifting super heavy and other contributing factors you shouldn't really have any issues with the joints.

Average Joe blow at 15% body fat with a 225lb bench and a 300 lb squad isn't getting joint pain from epistane or winstrol and stuff like that.

But a bodybuilder or athlete who's single digit body fat benching 405 and squating 600 is way more likely to have issues with the joints if you get what I'm saying

weightsiwield

Awards
Yeah that's very true, and from what I've seen ostarine looks abit hit or miss from different people.

When I ran epistane solo 8 or so years ago I didn't have any joint aches just high BP

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah that's very true, and from what I've seen ostarine looks abit hit or miss from different people.

When I ran epistane solo 8 or so years ago I didn't have any joint aches just high BP
Epistane is a great product for a lot of people, when all the designer steroids got less popular and only superdrol went mainstream I'm surprised epistane didn't too. I know a lot of guys that were using epistane over Winny pre contest for quite a while

weightsiwield

Awards
Yeah 100%

And epi is so underestimated, can add on some serious bulk or used for that recomp.

I haven't run anything in over a year. So pretty keen to tuck on this winter 😁😁

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah 100%

And epi is so underestimated, can add on some serious bulk or used for that recomp.

I haven't run anything in over a year. So pretty keen to tuck on this winter 😁😁
There was 3 ways ppl seemed to respond to epistane.

Most said it was a great leaning out steroid and good for strength.

Some guys said it was a great mass builder

Some claimed they were non responders.

I usually think non responders=you have no clue how to eat or work out properly and you thought taking a steroid would automatically make you jacked.

There are non responders to anabolics but it's like 0.000001%

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyways, if I were you.

Grab some 4 Andro and run 300-400mg a day
Epistane 30-40mg
And if you wanna throw a sarm in I'd pick s23 20-40mg

6-8 weeks total

I'm also a rep for maresearchchems so if you need pct products or s23 or anything else like that use my discount code

smont

For 15% off

weightsiwield

Awards
Thanks mate, I'll see how I go sourcing the 4 andro and give it a crack.

I'll check out the site! How does it go shipping to oz 👀

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks mate, I'll see how I go sourcing the 4 andro and give it a crack.

I'll check out the site! How does it go shipping to oz 👀
Ahhh, I always forget to check where ppl are from. They only ship us and canada

scuncknuts

Awards
I had terrible joint pain with epistane. At high doses I gained 10lbs over 6 weeks but towards the end I was lifting a lot less weight with joint pain. Definitely not a strength drug

weightsiwield

Awards
Anyways, if I were you.

Grab some 4 Andro and run 300-400mg a day
Epistane 30-40mg
And if you wanna throw a sarm in I'd pick s23 20-40mg

6-8 weeks total

I'm also a rep for maresearchchems so if you need pct products or s23 or anything else like that use my discount code

smont

For 15% off

Thoughts on 1 andro?? What would be the difference between 4 and 1 for this cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thoughts on 1 andro?? What would be the difference between 4 and 1 for this cycle?
I hated 1 Andro, lots of guys do, some guys love it still.

4 Andro is a base hormone, it's your testosterone alternative. It provides you with testosterone and estrogen so that you maintain energy and libido on cycle. 1 Andro is your anabolic, it builds muscle better then 4 Andro, but for many guys it makes you feel tired and crappy and possibly erectile dysfunction. Even on real testosterone I felt like sluggish on 1 andro and it slightly lowered sex drive too.

So you wanna run them together and honestly it's probably a good idea to use epiandro with it as a further line of defense against the lathergy and loss of libido

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The good thing is if you run 1 Andro and about 2 weeks in you start feeling the side effects you can drop it and the sides should go away in a few days.

If your lathergic and feel crappy it's hard to eat and work out accordingly to make gainz

weightsiwield

Awards
Cheers smont, really insightful. I'll pick up the 4 andro!

weightsiwield

Awards
Started my epi 4andro stack yesterday

Rock Epi: 30/30/30/40/40/40
4andro: 300/300/300/300/300/300

Tudca 500mg ed
NAC 600mg ed
Hawthorne berry
Coq10
Fish oil

PCT - nolva
PCT blend
Arimistane on hand

Really keen to see if this epi is legit. Hopefully start feeling the effects in week 2.

I'll post regular updates on sides and gains over the course of the cycle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started my epi 4andro stack yesterday

Rock Epi: 30/30/30/40/40/40
4andro: 300/300/300/300/300/300

Tudca 500mg ed
NAC 600mg ed
Hawthorne berry
Coq10
Fish oil

PCT - nolva
PCT blend
Arimistane on hand

Really keen to see if this epi is legit. Hopefully start feeling the effects in week 2.

I'll post regular updates on sides and gains over the course of the cycle
interested in feedback as well .. heard mix things about rock epi .. some sources said 5mg and some said 10mg per pill .. i assume you are treating them as 10mg .. i would say week 3-4 you should know

weightsiwield

Awards
interested in feedback as well .. heard mix things about rock epi .. some sources said 5mg and some said 10mg per pill .. i assume you are treating them as 10mg .. i would say week 3-4 you should know
It's funny you say that.. Last night I WA reading the bottle it says a serving size is 1cap. Then below says a serving is 10mg. But then a different part of the bottle says 2 caps is a serv.... Very weird. I'll just crank it up mid week 2 if nothing happening

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's funny you say that.. Last night I WA reading the bottle it says a serving size is 1cap. Then below says a serving is 10mg. But then a different part of the bottle says 2 caps is a serv.... Very weird. I'll just crank it up mid week 2 if nothing happening
yeah i think theres like a QR code on the bottle too for the website, i dont know if you tried it .. i tried it maybe couple months ago and leads to an unknown page.

weightsiwield

Awards
yeah i think theres like a QR code on the bottle too for the website, i dont know if you tried it .. i tried it maybe couple months ago and leads to an unknown page.
Yeah I attempted that. But was just some error. Have you tried rock before? Did you think it was 5mg or 10mg?

weightsiwield

Awards
Day 5 (ill do weekly update, daily is abit much)

Running 30mg epi and 300mg 4ad

Last night started to feel abit of an elevate in blood in blood pressure and woke up in the middle of the night with some sweats, unsure if it's winter transitioning to bring or the epi.

Trained shoulders and arms this morning

WORKOUT:

seated behind the head shoulder press
6 sets : 8-12 reps
Seated dumbell shoulder press:
4 sets : 8-12 reps (1x drop set)
Upright row
4 sets : 6-10
Db lateral raise
4 sets: 12-15 (triple dropset last set)
Rear delt flyes
4 sets: 12-15

Arms - whole bunch of tr and bicep exercises.

Insane workout, really struggled to leave the gym. Had to force myself out after close to 2 hours. Biggest things I've noticed day 5 is the pump. Once I finished uproght rows my shoulders felt like balooons.

When moved into training arms, they basically blew up instantly. Noticed some strength gains on barbell curls, usually rep 10 for about 40kg but was up around 45kg for 10 for all 4 sets. Possibly libido or actual strength gains

All in all so far so good, really. Keen for the next 5 weeks.

Cheers

weightsiwield

Awards
Day 7

Quick update today

Trained legs this morning, everything felt good had some really insane pump in my. Legs in particular my hammies 👀👀.

For the majority of this cycle I'll be working in the 8-15 rep range, last cycle I ran focused on strength and injured myself.

All in all a good session.

Side effects - starting to feel a uptick in blood pressure and lethargy. Running 600mg of hawthorn berry and 60mg coq10 for BP and harm in upping dose?

weightsiwield

Awards
Day 13

Cycle start weight: 87.3
Current: 89.5

Smashed chest and triceps today. Felt really strong. Haven't noticed much in terms of strength gains as yet but the pump really took off as soon as incline dB was completed.

Lost track of time and probably could have kept working out. Had a real killer feel to the workout

Sides: same sides of elevated BP and fatigue but pretty much under control with the support supps. Went out and purchased another bottle of 4 andro to bump it up from 300 to 450 🤔🤔 (thoughts?)

Workout :
Dumbbell flat flyes: 3x15
Incline dB press 4x 8-12
Dips: 4x10-20
Bb bench press 4x 12,10,8,6
Cable flys 2x 15
French press: 4x 12
Single arm cable tricep ext: 3x12-15

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 13

Cycle start weight: 87.3
Current: 89.5

Smashed chest and triceps today. Felt really strong. Haven't noticed much in terms of strength gains as yet but the pump really took off as soon as incline dB was completed.

Lost track of time and probably could have kept working out. Had a real killer feel to the workout

Sides: same sides of elevated BP and fatigue but pretty much under control with the support supps. Went out and purchased another bottle of 4 andro to bump it up from 300 to 450 🤔🤔 (thoughts?)

Workout :
Dumbbell flat flyes: 3x15
Incline dB press 4x 8-12
Dips: 4x10-20
Bb bench press 4x 12,10,8,6
Cable flys 2x 15
French press: 4x 12
Single arm cable tricep ext: 3x12-15
I'm assuming it's oral 4-Andro. Then go ahead and up the dose, if you feel like it. 300 mg is about the minimun dose. I felt better on 150 mg TD 4-Andro, than 300 mg oral. 150 - 225 mg of TD have been the doses I've used. That would equal to about 300 - 450 mg of oral 4-Andro.

weightsiwield

Awards
I'm assuming it's oral 4-Andro. Then go ahead and up the dose, if you feel like it. 300 mg is about the minimun dose. I felt better on 150 mg TD 4-Andro, than 300 mg oral. 150 - 225 mg of TD have been the doses I've used. That would equal to about 300 - 450 mg of oral 4-Andro.
Yep oral 4 andro! Bloody expensive.. Are the transdermal any good? Maybe I grab a couple of those 🤔

I have a bottle of 19nor sitting here but don't think it would be suitable

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep oral 4 andro! Bloody expensive.. Are the transdermal any good? Maybe I grab a couple of those 🤔

I have a bottle of 19nor sitting here but don't think it would be suitable
Well I said I felt better on 150 mg TD, than 300 mg oral, so..

Anyway I prefer TD for many things and definitely for Andros. Oral Andros have a short half life and you'll want to dose them 3 or more times a day. With a proper TD you get a sustained release. I think oral Andros might have a lowish bioavailability also, but I'm not completely sure about that, so don't take that as a fact. The skin on the upper body - about from the nips up and around - also has these entzymes, that convert the Andros to their desired target hormones. Administering trough skin also allows the product to skip the first pass through liver, although Andros aren't really liver toxic, so it's not a big deal in this case.

weightsiwield

Awards
Well I said I felt better on 150 mg TD, than 300 mg oral, so..

Anyway I prefer TD for many things and definitely for Andros. Oral Andros have a short half life and you'll want to dose them 3 or more times a day. With a proper TD you get a sustained release. I think oral Andros might have a lowish bioavailability also, but I'm not completely sure about that, so don't take that as a fact. The skin on the upper body - about from the nips up and around - also has these entzymes, that convert the Andros to their desired target hormones. Administering trough skin also allows the product to skip the first pass through liver, although Andros aren't really liver toxic, so it's not a big deal in this case.
Yeah cool! Thanks for the info mate, will look to run TD next time around. I have heard the exact same thing about lower bioavailbility for oral andros

weightsiwield

Awards
Day 17

Rest day - woke up this morning and really starting to notice body composition changes. Feeling alot fuller but looking hard.

Sides have mean minimal at the moment with really only waves of lethargy coming and going.

I think I'll bump epi to 40mg starting week 4

Will post a few pics

weightsiwield

Awards
Day 26

Coming up to my 5th week and really starting to feel very full and have noticed my work shirts starting to be far to tight 🤣🤣, I have been eating heaps and sitting at 91.5kg

Trained chest and back this eve, workout consisted of:
1a. Bb bench press
1b. Pull ups
2a. Incline dB chest press
2b. Bent over BB row
3a. Cable flyes
3b. Lat pull down
4a. Dips
4b. Single arm dB rows

Heaps of energy in the gym and find it hard to leave. My endurance is the most notable increase with far more reps and shorter rest periods between sets.

Thinking to. Increase epi to 40mg for week 5 and 6. Sides have been manageable with just the usual lethargy and BP.

Couple pics
IMG_20220919_183653.jpg
IMG_20220919_183723.jpg