Epistane / 4-Andro log...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It took few months but I finally ordered the final pieces for my upcoming cycle...

On Cycle
Olympus Labs Epistane, 15, 30, 30, 45
4-Andro (Andro the Giant) 330mgs ED
Support:
OL Ar1macare Pro as directed ED
Daily Multi V
Taurine on hand

PCT
Primeval Labs Sanctuary
Clomid 25, 25, 25, 25

I ran a msten log last year and figured I'd give this one a go as well. Plan on starting after the new year.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in, got decent results off epistane.

Any reason for 4 weeks instead of 6 though? Especially as the epi dosing is on the conservative side.....

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in, got decent results off epistane.

Any reason for 4 weeks instead of 6 though? Especially as the epi dosing is on the conservative side.....
I have enough to go 6 weeks and will definitely consider going longer based on how I feel at the end of the 4th week. From what I read anything over 30 with Epi the sides become more apparent. I figured I'd go higher during my last week so that at least I would have an undstanding or base on how the epi is treating me.

So the dosing and length of cycle can change and I will probably just play it by ear.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d shoot to stay at 30 and try to go for 6 instead of 4, then. No reason to try and teeter over the edge on the sides.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d shoot to stay at 30 and try to go for 6 instead of 4, then. No reason to try and teeter over the edge on the sides.
Very true... If I decide to go 6 weeks sticking with 30 is probably best bet. Thx.

I'm more worried about the estro sides that stem from the 4 andro. I know the Epistane works as an anti-e itself but for some reason the 4 Andro is causing me more concerns, lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true... If I decide to go 6 weeks sticking with 30 is probably best bet. Thx.

I'm more worried about the estro sides that stem from the 4 andro. I know the Epistane works as an anti-e itself but for some reason the 4 Andro is causing me more concerns, lol.
I wouldn’t sweat that. People run that stuff 6-8 weeks without an AI all the time and I never hear of people having issues.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Some basic numbers about myself, 6'3" 229lbs as of this morning.

Popped my first cap of Epistane this morning and will follow it with first dose of 4andro about an hour later. I want to see how my body reacts to the Epistane before adding the Andro. After getting an idea I will most likely dose them together.

Dosing plan:

7AM: 1 cap Epistane (15mg) 1 cap 4 Andro (110mg)

9AM: On Cycle Support

1PM: 1 cap Epi / 1 cap 4 Andro

7PM: 1 cap 4 Andro

9PM: On Cycle Support

On to the gains!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First day observation....

Definite uptick with blood pressure. Not bad but noticable.

Dull pain in my lower back, noticed this pretty early on. Maintained throughout the day. Increased my water intake.

Workout... will not be using any pre-workout during this cycle. Chest / Back today. Could be placebo but seemed to have more focus. Strength was actually down, but may be due to bouncing back after a rough New Year's Eve. Pumps though were very good.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far the sides have been pretty much non existent... Slight uptick with blood pressure, but that's basically it.

I'll update weight again at the 7 day mark.

Wednesday: did Chest / Back
Thursday: did Biceps / Triceps
Friday: did Legs and Shoulders

Off day today, full body routine tomorrow.

Most noticable so far have been the pumps and fullness during the workouts. Have been very good.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: weighed myself this morning, up to 235. That's +6 lbs so far, one week in.

Pros:

Strength has slowly become more apparent.

Pumps have been great.

Muscle fullness throughout the day.

Cons

Slight increase in blood pressure...

Back pumps started about two days ago. Both times have been after workouts and on the drive home.

And worst of all so far.... Stomach bloat. It's been constant and uncomfortable.

Day off today... Back at it tomorrow.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I've noticed lately is some hair loss.... especially during showers. Not falling out a bunch at a time, but a few strands here and there. Never had an issue with hair loss before, so this is something I will be monitoring.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini update... Just experienced the worst debilitating back pumps so far. Had to stop my workout due to the freaking pain.

Will update weight tomorrow. Still have some stomach bloating going on but I appear to be leaning out a bit.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No weight update big bro
Friday I weighed in at 238... This morning was still at 238.

+3 since last update, +9 overall so far.

Biggest positives have been strength increase and pumps during workouts. Both have been outstanding.

Stomach bloat and back pumps have subsided some.

Have been very pleased with the cycle so far.

Still have 3 more weeks to go.

slick244

Awards
Kl keep the updates coming over the next three week

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearing the end of the 4 week...

Weight this morning at 234, down 4lbs from last update, still plus 5lbs overall...

It's starting to become more apparent that I'm starting to lean out... Chest and arms appear more defined. Vascularity has increased. Starting to shed some fat around stomach area.

Biggest positives: Strength. I am pushing weight with some ease. Example. Bench 225, normal range would be solid 10-12, weight would feel heavy. Now it's at 15-18 without struggle.

Pumps, have been a plus since the start.

Negatives: outside if what has been mentioned previously, nothing else to really point out.

Shooting for two more weeks.

By the way... Regarding my log. As you can tell it's not that scientific, but more average Joe. It's for those who are like me, keep it simple.

That could be considered good and bad... Ha.

Next update in a few.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Closing out this log.... Ended up getting sick with flu which had me down for almost 5 days. Lost some momentun so decided to start my PCT early.

Almost a week into PCT.

Hoping I can keep as much as possible.

Overall, solid cycle with minimal sides.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Closing out this log.... Ended up getting sick with flu which had me down for almost 5 days. Lost some momentun so decided to start my PCT early.

Almost a week into PCT.

Hoping I can keep as much as possible.

Overall, solid cycle with minimal sides.
Sorry to hear that bro, sick on cycle is a fcuker- hope pct treats you well