Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
That is the way I'm running it. I work out in the afternoon so I take one in the morning and 2 before workout.
 
Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD

Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
 
nattydisaster said:
Its the best pre-cardio boost out there

I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
 
LiveToLift said:
I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.

Completely agree
 
I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.

The increased sweating is what I enjoy, haha.
 
Haven't even tried alphamine yet. I have one bottle but I'm waiting till I get another one before I start using it. I don't think 1 bottle will be enough for me to fully evaluate it. Purchasing another bottle when I have the funds so I can run it for a full 8 weeks. Besides if I start the first bottle and start getting close to the end of the bottle without having a new one I'd get all nervous about my stash being low like some kind of addict or something. Me and PES are going steady!,

 
Little Update



So its been over a month now since I've been off Alphamine, and I'm still lean. I feel as though some people complain about "Rebounding" when they come off a fat burner, or that the fat burner simply caused water loss, however this is NOT the case with Alphamine. I've increased calories to maintenance, and also slightly reduced activity levels. I think its safe to say that as long as you dont go overboard, Alphamine causes a significant, & at least in my case, permanent reduction in body fat.

Heres a progress pic:

Invalid Link Removed
 
Looking swole as hell. Great work. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys! I'm doing my best, im hoping I'll look good enough to compete sometime next year
 
Thanks guys! I'm doing my best, im hoping I'll look good enough to compete sometime next year

Kevin's hand is all reddish pink, he has been obviously using fruit punch as a lotion and RL for consumption


RL rules!
 
Little Update



So its been over a month now since I've been off Alphamine, and I'm still lean. I feel as though some people complain about "Rebounding" when they come off a fat burner, or that the fat burner simply caused water loss, however this is NOT the case with Alphamine. I've increased calories to maintenance, and also slightly reduced activity levels. I think its safe to say that as long as you dont go overboard, Alphamine causes a significant, & at least in my case, permanent reduction in body fat.

Heres a progress pic:

Invalid Link Removed
Solid upper body Kev
 
Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.
 
jhughes4 said:
Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.

No that's fine, whatever suits your schedule. Good luck !
 
Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.

Being a powder its all about trial and error like everything else (#CaptainObviousAlert)

I dose 4 scoops thru the day, with varying doses of .75 to 1 full scoop, saving my last scoop to be atleast 5-6 hours before bedtime.

Natty mentioned that try and avoid taking it after 7 ( i think i saw something like that) if you are looking to sleep by midnight. This also assumes you are working day shifts

Keep us posted!

Cheers!
Vyck
 
Invycktus said:
No one saw this gem and laughed!

Shame on you all!

Where is Ben?

Having tea, he will be around
 
Yeah when i take it i end up falling asleep around 1-1:30ish which blows but thats the only time i can go to the gym is that late and i def need the pick me up, i could do one scoop am bring it to work then take a little preworkout before the gym, but i think that might be too many stims in a day.
 
Yeah when i take it i end up falling asleep around 1-1:30ish which blows but thats the only time i can go to the gym is that late and i def need the pick me up, i could do one scoop am bring it to work then take a little preworkout before the gym, but i think that might be too many stims in a day.
That would work, some days I do 3 scoops per day, 1 am, 1 at noon and 1 around 5
 
Kevin's real name is obviously Clark Kent.

I am surprised no one has said this already!
 
You have some amazing transformations.

You changed yourself around in two months!

:bigok:

Were you doing cardio?
Low carb had to suck though huh?

Then I saw your other transformation where you rocked it out.
Good job man.
 
good job on the cut!
i just got my alphamine yesterday and just had my first serving
the flavor is strong but good, i need to mix it with more water
 
good job on the cut!
i just got my alphamine yesterday and just had my first serving
the flavor is strong but good, i need to mix it with more water
I find the fruit punch strong, but love both flavours
 
Damn.. i wish i had the before and after pictures of when i did my first tub of alphamine.. i didn't really notice until i had my trainer check my BF%. Some truely amazing stuff, especially how everything works in synergy.
 
Damn.. i wish i had the before and after pictures of when i did my first tub of alphamine.. i didn't really notice until i had my trainer check my BF%. Some truely amazing stuff, especially how everything works in synergy.

Def should have, thanks for the kind words bro, alphamine is truely a special product.
 
Back
Top