Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rumor is they are creating a hard core dog. he can weight lift, he benches more than jay cutler and he makes you eat his food. thats the one i want to get. you can only be hardcore if your dog is hardcore

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I took two jugs of celltech back to back and it shutdown my liver and kidneys.
Awesome!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I took two jugs of celltech back to back and it shutdown my liver and kidneys.
Awesome!
It's supposed to do that. Muscletech products shut down all bodily functions except the ones that are absolutely necessary to build muscle fast.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
rumor is they are creating a hard core dog. he can weight lift, he benches more than jay cutler and he makes you eat his food. thats the one i want to get. you can only be hardcore if your dog is hardcore

This was in a press release from MT, not sure where I saw it, but I think we finally know why so many people get results from MT without even working out. Invisible weights. Proof is here:
ht tp://174.136.55.4/~jessicab/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny-cat-weight-lifting-246x300.jpg

Also, they have a Cat going for Mr O soon:
ht tp://files.snapmylife.com/pictures/3907813/762745_small.jpg

Can't post links so I added some spaces

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Lol

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
results on muscletech HYDROXYCUT UBER-HARDCORE XX V.7 after a 174-week cycle

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
When is Muscletech's PCTa-z coming out. No more stacking supplements, has low dose nolva/clomid/torem/cort control/test boost/estrogen control/liver support ect.. in it :rofl:

Did i mention it comes with a free testosterone panel test :thumbsup:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is Muscletech's PCTa-z coming out. No more stacking supplements, has low dose nolva/clomid/torem/cort control/test boost/estrogen control/liver support ect.. in it :rofl:

Did i mention it comes with a free testosterone panel test :thumbsup:
done you mean it has nolvahydroclhoridediabeticsugar 100000000000mg

risktaker

Awards
muscletech products are good but the before and after pics in their ads is completely fake.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscletech products are good but the before and after pics in their ads is completely fake.
yeah muscletech products are awesome cant you tell by my transformation

[/quote]

if this doesnt represent muscletechs awesome products i dont know what does

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? I stacked everything muscletech has ever made, I even found all the supps they don't make anymore on ebay, and if you look at my before picture, I have an OK body, I'm clearly in shape but not extremely cut, if I flex real hard I can look like that though, and my after picture looks like I'm flexing. Now every time I take a picture it looks like I am flexing, thanks muscletech!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
you even need a pct for your pct
I saw an ad for the Muscletech PCT, its actually pure testosterone extracted from Bull African Elephants. You are supposed to take it intravenous until your nipples start to leak. It's also very important you take it WHILE working out, they sell a special tape that will keep the IV in, even while doing the most active workout. The PCT costs 100 bucks, and the tape is 30. Its a 1000mL bag, and they recommend to take no more than 5 servings per day. I think the scientific extract had something to do with real scientists going to the zoo and looking for the biggest strongest mammals they could find, and then milking their nuts with some type of super cryo-flame technology. It was very confusing and when I asked the guy at my office who got an A in high school biology about it he said it checked out, and I have seen him wearing a labcoat in an old picture, so I know he's a real scientist and knows what he is talking about.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah and there testosterone boosters consist of horse sperm... 19945045630% more anabolic than testosteron

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

How can u say they're fake ??

MuscleTech would never hire professional photographers to photoshop before and after pics. :lol:

..Anyone get to try MuscleTech's new anabolic shampoo+bodywash ??

risktaker

Awards
How can u say they're fake ??

MuscleTech would never hire professional photographers to photoshop before and after pics. :lol:

..Anyone get to try MuscleTech's new anabolic shampoo+bodywash ??
watch bigger stronger faster documentary on youtube and you will see what I'm talking about.

risktaker

Awards
:liar: :liar: :liar:
If you think I'm lying, check the ingridients on the back

cell-tech: sugar, plain dextrose(makes you fat and bloated)

Nano vapor- lots of caffine, maltodextrin(will make you fat), usless fillers

nitro-tech- silicon dioxide(maltodextrin)

anabolic halo- same as vapor without the caffine

mass-tech: high protein but the carbs are mainly maltodextrin(makes you fat)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

the way the sugar/ingredients are extracted is what makes them more powerful.. than injectable test

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

Not sure where you got your info from, but heres the real low-down:

Cell-Tech: while those ingredients will make you fat seperately, when combined they will do nothing but add lean muscle. Scientists say so. Jay Cutler uses this as his staple, its more valuable than natural lprotein to him.

Nano-Vapor: Caffeine is the most widely used drug in the world, everyone uses it to get more focused and stay awake. Muscletech puts a ton in their nano-vapor for those 15 hour lifting sessions. You would be tired as crap when using crap like Jack3d and ASGT. Malto-Dextrin just makes it taste better. Useless fillers...I'm not familiar with this ingredient, but I am sure it is some new chemical compound MT has discoevered, maybe on Mars, that helps me get big.

Nitro-Tech: Silicon is what diamonds are made of. Why would you not want your muscles to be as hard as diamonds?

Anabolic Halo: There are also listerine mint papers in there that are specially formulated at -320 degrees. This means your breath is fresher, and your muscles cool down without even streching them. No stetching = more time for lifting = good.

Mass-Tech: Protein with tech on the end. This means it is betterz.

risktaker

Awards
Not sure where you got your info from, but heres the real low-down:

Cell-Tech: while those ingredients will make you fat seperately, when combined they will do nothing but add lean muscle. Scientists say so. Jay Cutler uses this as his staple, its more valuable than natural lprotein to him.

Nano-Vapor: Caffeine is the most widely used drug in the world, everyone uses it to get more focused and stay awake. Muscletech puts a ton in their nano-vapor for those 15 hour lifting sessions. You would be tired as crap when using crap like Jack3d and ASGT. Malto-Dextrin just makes it taste better. Useless fillers...I'm not familiar with this ingredient, but I am sure it is some new chemical compound MT has discoevered, maybe on Mars, that helps me get big.

Nitro-Tech: Silicon is what diamonds are made of. Why would you not want your muscles to be as hard as diamonds?

Anabolic Halo: There are also listerine mint papers in there that are specially formulated at -320 degrees. This means your breath is fresher, and your muscles cool down without even streching them. No stetching = more time for lifting = good.

Mass-Tech: Protein with tech on the end. This means it is betterz.
Hey votum, your info is nothing more than BS, most of the athletes of muscletech are not natural, thats proof that they do not work, and please stop reading those magazines, those bodybuilders who promote the products are not natural period, stop reading those ****ing magazines and do more research about basic supplements. And if you think jack3d is crap, then try it out yourself since it doesn't any fillers, maltodextrin,etc and has no calories and no carbs.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey votum, your info is nothing more than BS, most of the athletes of muscletech are not natural, thats proof that they do not work, and please stop reading those magazines, those bodybuilders who promote the products are not natural period, stop reading those ****ing magazines and do more research about basic supplements. And if you think jack3d is crap, then try it out yourself since it doesn't any fillers, maltodextrin,etc and has no calories and no carbs.
dude chill im pretty sure he's kidding
:newbie:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Erryone nose Maltodextrin is extremely anabolic, that's why the research and development team at MuscleTech put it in absolutely everything.

I started sprinkling cell tech in my oatmeal instead of just regular sugar and I noticed a 60 lb increase on my bench the same day !

MuskleTek FTW !!!!

risktaker

Awards
dude chill im pretty sure he's kidding
I made be a newbie in this forum but not on supplements, trust me I do more research on brand products like muscletech and bsn than anyone on this forum period, and I know what I'm talking about, if you take muscletech products and get fatter despite eating clean,you will know for sure that I'm right.

risktaker

Awards
Erryone nose Maltodextrin is extremely anabolic, that's why the research and development team at MuscleTech put it in absolutely everything.

I started sprinkling cell tech in my oatmeal instead of just regular sugar and I noticed a 60 lb increase on my bench the same day !

MuskleTek FTW !!!!
if you increased your bench by 60 pounds in one day just by using muscletech products, prove it, show me your vid of you sprinking cell-tech in your oatmeal and doing more weight on the bench than the day before otherwise just quit typing and stop reading those muscletech ads with thier ridiculous claims.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made be a newbie in this forum but not on supplements, trust me I do more research on brand products like muscletech and bsn than anyone on this forum period, and I know what I'm talking about, if you take muscletech products and get fatter despite eating clean,you will know for sure that I'm right.
no one said you you were wrong. it should be a standard by AM for everyone to know that bsn and muscletech sucks. everything you said i already know of

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
if you increased your bench by 60 pounds in one day just by using muscletech products, prove it, show me your vid of you sprinking cell-tech in your oatmeal and doing more weight on the bench than the day before otherwise just quit typing and stop reading those muscletech ads with thier ridiculous claims.
Stop hatin' bro if you dont like MT take it somewhere else, dont bash our founding fathers of supplements/bodybuilding. :newbie:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah muscletech rules
you should know that if you know so much about supplements
:rofl:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You must be a risktaker if youre not taking Jay Cutlers Mass Stack
:biglaugh:

risktaker

Awards
Stop hatin' bro if you dont like MT take it somewhere else, dont bash our founding fathers of supplements/bodybuilding. :newbie:
Founding fathers of supplements, are you kidding me, do more research bro because the first major brand supplement was weider with thier mega mass 2000 and flex fire.

risktaker

Awards
:redeemerwhore:
You must be a risktaker if youre not taking Jay Cutlers Mass Stack
:biglaugh:
If jay cutler really takes his self proclaimed mass stack, prove it, live with jay for a week and see if he takes the products because I believe Jay uses stuff more than muscletech.

risktaker

Awards
yeah muscletech rules
you should know that if you know so much about supplements
:rofl:
muscletech rules my ass, if muscletech athletes was 100% natural, then it rules, and besides the only brand names that work is all american efx and usplabs, all thier athletes is completely clean(no stuff) which is proof that they work.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
and besides the only brand names that work is all american efx and usplabs
Primordial Performance?
Anabolic Innovations?

You realize Flex Wheeler is in that group you just labeled all natural?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

I have more posts than you, so I clearly know what I am talking about. What are you trying to say, that Jay cutler is a robot? haha yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.