Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I made be a newbie in this forum but not on supplements, trust me I do more research on brand products like muscletech and bsn than anyone on this forum period, and I know what I'm talking about, if you take muscletech products and get fatter despite eating clean,you will know for sure that I'm right.
No dude, hold up just one g*** **** minute here! I don't think you fully appreciate what's goin on here...in this forum you can either like MuscleTech- or you can GEET OUT! You un-American bastard!!! MuscleTech is the world's foremost authority on research, not you budday, get it right ok?! Hopefully you can pick up on my sarcasm more easily than you did the other poster who is kidding in a most awesome n hilarious way, relax n open your eyes to the beauty of this MuscleTech love n appreciation- ehem- i should say worship so as not to displease the muscle gods- thread! :006:

risktaker

Awards
Primordial Performance?
Anabolic Innovations?

You realize Flex Wheeler is in that group you just labeled all natural?
Yeah I know, flex wheeler is completely clean now and has the genetics to do well even if he was on stuff back then.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, flex wheeler is completely clean now and has the genetics to do well even if he was on stuff back then.
So you think he lost every lb of muscle he gained while juicing, and regained his physique by using kre-alkaline?

Thats like saying 7 years after Jay Cutler stops juicing his physique can legitimately be due to MuscleTech supps. Which they already are :thumbsup:

risktaker

Awards
So you think he lost every lb of muscle he gained while juicing, and regained his physique by using kre-alkaline?
no, his physique was rebuild by hormone replacements, kre-alkaline just help him out with his diet and training.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
no, his physique was rebuild by hormone replacements, kre-alkaline just help him out with his diet and training.
So hes considered natural/"clean" after juicing for 11 years, and even more so while being on HRT? :thinking:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude its obvious you dont know anything about supps
muscletech supps are very legit
i gain 34 lbs on cell tech in a day and my penis grew substantially

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
dude its obvious you dont know anything about supps
muscletech supps are very legit
i gain 34 lbs on cell tech in a day and my penis grew substantially
i usually just take a few muscletech samples when i want to put on a quick 12lbs, nothing too serious or i'd take the hardcore stacks they have.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i usually just take a few muscletech samples when i want to put on a quick 12lbs, nothing too serious or i'd take the hardcore stacks they have.
@ risktaker this is what we MT fans call the anabolic properties of maltodextrin
do more research and youll know what we're talking about
:1244::yuck::argue::chairshot::fing26::boobies::tapedshut::sad3::You_:chairfall::240::cussing:_Emoticon:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
@ risktaker this is what we MT fans call the anabolic properties of maltodextrin
do more research and youll know what we're talking about
:1244::yuck::argue::chairshot::fing26::boobies::tapedshut::sad3::You_:chairfall::240::cussing:_Emoticon:
This is Science. Everyone knows you can't argue with science, especially the kind that money buys.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
This is Science. Everyone knows you can't argue with science, especially the kind that money buys.
Yes thank you! why are ppl on here attempting to dispute heavily funded, n thus superior, Science?!? truth is- feeble minds of laymen such as ourselves will surely crumble under it's unfathomable might. That's why we continue to attack the weights with the animalistic anabolic intensity so characteristic of MT users while meanwhile... Team MuscleTech is using those same pleased customers' dollars to graciously facilitate only the highest standard of research n development...also they are happy to fund ads that are thoughtful n informative, it's not just presenting a product to be considered by us... they strive to at the same time continue to keep us updated on the latest scientific breakthroughs (that we owe to THEM!), this is the altruism we've come to know and rely on that is so characteristic of Team MuscleTech, to question their heralded place under the sun is pure heresy n lunacy IMO!!! Sorry if you disagree! Team MT has had our back ever since I picked up a dumbell for the first time, but I have the awareness n RESPECT to realize it has touched generations both before and after my own. Nuff said, chuchhhh To all MuscleTech haterz- :bryce:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I do this as well when I go walk on the beach.

1 sample serving of naNO X9 and a few push-ups later and I'm SWOLE the rest of the day !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Thats like saying 7 years after Jay Cutler stops juicing his physique can legitimately be due to MuscleTech supps. Which they already are :thumbsup:
The only juice Jay is on is Ecto-Cooler

:thumbsup:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I do this as well when I go walk on the beach.

1 sample serving of naNO X9 and a few push-ups later and I'm SWOLE the rest of the day !
Nice...see there is a great example of the sheer potency ppl can experience... and if you want to turn heads while on the beach- like we know Jay Cutler does- then why when it comes to supplementation do these idiots not take the approach he does??! It's a no-brainer here guys...I mean all these poor uninformed/misinformed chaps who slave way in the weight room all week long don't realize what a walk on the beach (perhaps literally as has been pointed out!) their training efforts/gains would be if they simply utilized naNO vapor or X9 and performed a short set of pushups- WHOA n let alone if they applied it's use to a complete, comprehensive training program. It all blows my mind...in a bad way...but what blows my f'n mind in a good way is the new naNO vapor hardcore series!!! It also blows huge BM's out my ass before I hit the gym like a f'n maniac, this has really helped me cut up my midsection, along with its thermonuclear fat-blasting, lean muscle bestowing properties

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
everyone who bashing Muscletech Please stop- Muscletech makes some of the best supps on the market you say what you want but it would not be in all the Magazines and it is back my 100% scientific research... Just because it did not work for you, you do not have to be mad @ the company... Go Muscletech You are the truth... Holy cow Batman that was a strange dream!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
everyone who bashing Muscletech Please stop- Muscletech makes some of the best supps on the market you say what you want but it would not be in all the Magazines and it is back my 100% scientific research... Just because it did not work for you, you do not have to be mad @ the company... Go Muscletech You are the truth... Holy cow Batman that was a strange dream!
It's not 100% science my friend...it's 100,000,000% science!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All BS:bsflag:
BS stands for Best Supplements
:eek:p: :hitwithrock: :fool2: :nutkick: :chairshot: :argue: :toilet: :wizard: :gives: :liar: :slap: :nana: :icon_lol: :AR15firing: :bling1: :party: :rocketwhore: :buttkick: :eek:wned2: :far2t: :saw: :gore:

risktaker

Awards
BS stands for Best Supplements
:eek:p: :hitwithrock: :fool2: :nutkick: :chairshot: :argue: :toilet: :wizard: :gives: :liar: :slap: :nana: :icon_lol: :AR15firing: :bling1: :party: :rocketwhore: :buttkick: :eek:wned2: :far2t: :saw: :gore:
No it stands for bulls**t.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh really, then tell MT to beta test people who are natural.
there supps are too powerful for average joe's then MT will end up being sued

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MT will get sued once the natural athletes realize that MT products do not work.
wait they do not work what you talking about wilies

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
MT will get awarded once the natural athletes realize that MT products work !
*fixed

I got out my MuscleTech wrist straps and I deadlifted my car so the mechanic could get under it and replace my front wheel bearings today..

Thanks MuscleTech !

risktaker

Awards
*fixed

I got out my MuscleTech wrist straps and I deadlifted my car so the mechanic could get under it and replace my front wheel bearings today..

Thanks MuscleTech !

Oh hell no

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Oh hell no
Well obviously he's not saying its the WRIST STRAPS that gave him the anabolic aggression n power needed to deadlift a car and hold for time (even though it was generous of MT to have given him those), it's whatever Muscle Tech stack was in his system at the time, that's the real implication here... I would have to imagine he's using at least 1 or 2 products from the new Hardcore/Pro series- namely the naNO vapor (?)

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Dude, don't be coming in here bashing a reputable company like MuscleTech. All of their products are proven in the real world to help hardgainers increase size by 2000% in the first week, and thats just with dat der Celltech! And why else would real scientists, with real lab coats, promote their products?

Muscletech is the best!!

risktaker

Awards
Dude, don't be coming in here bashing a reputable company like MuscleTech. All of their products are proven in the real world to help hardgainers increase size by 2000% in the first week, and thats just with dat der Celltech! And why else would real scientists, with real lab coats, promote their products?

Muscletech is the best!!
help hardgainers, yeah helping them being skinny fat, hahahaha:eek:wned:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards

Muscletech is the best!!
Exactly. Celltech as a standalone will do more than any other supp- or ergogenic aid of any kind for that matter- to yes- enable hardgainers to pack on size in a matter of days or MAYBE weeks. This has been backed by- as you said- real scientists in real lab coats (they were even willing to have their pic taken cuz they know how legit MT is), n then whats more the results were duplicated in the real world TIME N TIME AGAIN by the true bodybuilding warriors who know whats up. Would Jay Cutler, JAY MF'N CUTLER, mess around with something that didn't give him the greatgest edge possible, he's gunning for the O year in n year out- so no I don't ****in think so

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
help hardgainers, yeah helping them being skinny fat, hahahaha:eek:wned:
Ohhh man... don't be hatin...

Buy yourself some nano Vapor, and you will soon feel the power of MuscleTech! Come to the dark side risktaker, the sugary goodness awaits you.

:stooges:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
-------------Out of character------------------

OMG This is so damned funny! I can't rep you guys anymore lmao

-------------back in character------------------

risktaker

Awards
Ohhh man... don't be hatin...

Buy yourself some nano Vapor, and you will soon feel the power of MuscleTech! Come to the dark side risktaker, the sugary goodness awaits you.

:stooges:
Join you, please, without the drugs coursing through your veins, you are nothing peroid.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
-------------Out of character------------------

OMG This is so damned funny! I can't rep you guys anymore lmao

-------------back in character------------------
Whats so funny? This is a serious thread about MT's quality products!! I'm getting huge just thinking about it!!

Join you, please, without the drugs coursing through your veins, you are nothing peroid.
Nothing peroid? That means I'm hyoooge, ya? And you love me for it? No homo of course.....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I started doing DB Penile Curls today thanks to MT. 15lb dumbell. It's raging now.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Whats so funny? This is a serious thread about MT's quality products!! I'm getting huge just thinking about it!!

Nothing peroid? That means I'm hyoooge, ya? And you love me for it? No homo of course.....

I said out of character :p

Status
Not open for further replies.