Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh really, well f.y.i, jay cutler and dexter jackson take illegals period. if your going to buy cryotest fine but IMO your wasting your money for something that does'nt work.:welcome2:
NUH, UH

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lmfao @ this thread and "facebook" southpark.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Watch for new Cryo, nano, injectible vapor pre-workout strips you put under your tongue, and within seconds your arms expand 3 inches, and your bench goes up two hundred pounds. Do not shake container, or store near radioactive waste. Side effects are generally mild, and may include gaining no muscle at all. diarrhea, gas, and bloating.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Muscle techs Weight Gaine 4000

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Btw- I can't afford muscle tech supps so I just eat the pages in flex magazine. I ad lasts me two weeks if I eat a page a day. I've been eating from the same magazine for three months, and you would not believe the pumps I get! This stuff really works!

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I took off my sweatshirt after working out- it's crazy! My veins are so pumped, they're on the outside of my skin! I threw up a few times looking in the mirror, but boy do I look ripped! Dat der nano vapor IS HARDCORE!!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
oh really, well f.y.i, jay cutler and dexter jackson take illegals period. if your going to buy cryotest fine but IMO your wasting your money for something that does'nt work.:welcome2:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Btw- I can't afford muscle tech supps so I just eat the pages in flex magazine. I ad lasts me two weeks if I eat a page a day. I've been eating from the same magazine for three months, and you would not believe the pumps I get! This stuff really works!

I get so pumped from the Apoldan + Cell Tech + naNo Vapor stack that I don't workout more than once a month because it's unnecessary !

I go to the gym 10 minutes after I tripple dose that stack, throw heavy weights around with no form (30lb DB's), I can actually feel my muscles tearing ! The only way for them to grow is to break down the tissue right ?? ..and I spend around 6-7 hours there at a time just to make sure I get enough workouts in for the rest of the month.

I get haters hatin' on me all the time sayin I'm doing it all wrong.. I just say

"phhst I'm on MuscleTech BI*CH !"

...anyway, my friend's cousin's brother knows a guy on the inside that can get me MuscleTech real cheap soo if anyone is interested, send me a PM ;)

risktaker

Awards
I get so fat from the Apoldan + Cell Tech + naNo Vapor stack that I don't workout more than once a month because it's unnecessary !

I go to the gym 10 minutes after I tripple dose that stack, throw heavy weights around with no form (30lb DB's), I can actually feel that my muscles are not working

I'm doing it all wrong like always
;)
Fixed***

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
You're still hating? Even with all the science being thrown in your face? All the people around you are REAL people, who have got MASSIVE gains from MT! I gained 5000% after a cycle of nanoVapor, with PCT of Celltech, and reached my goal of being a huge 145lbs. You should see how jacked I am!!

Sure, my liver failed and I have diabetes, but you gotta expect some sides from a product as hardcore as nanoVapor.... and it's worth it to be swole like this!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just found out when you apply nano vapor not only will it enlarge your penis but it got rid of my herpies

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Take a risk, risktaker!

If Alpha Amino Prototype 216 isn't worth experiencing an immediate 216% increase in muscle growth, I don't know what is!

Lastly; MuscleTech is for America, by America gat dangit! Hell, the American Bald eagle feeds its' babies regurgitated Nitro-Tech. Sure this majestic bird could feed its offspring regular old whey protein, but they sure as hell wouldn't get the 143% increase in muscle strength...

All that's left to do is spread you wings and soar, risktaker!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i just found out when you apply nano vapor not only will it enlarge your penis but it got rid of my herpies
I knew those bitches had the herp and now i know why i didnt get it. I get swole i get Hoes and i dont get the herp. THANKS MT!

(BTW i seriously dont think risk taker is on this thread bandwagon)

MT + ME = BFF

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew those bitches had the herp and now i know why i didnt get it. I get swole i get Hoes and i dont get the herp. THANKS MT!

(BTW i seriously dont think risk taker is on this thread bandwagon)

MT + ME = BFF
cuz he hasnt felt the anabolic power of 75 g of maltodextrin

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
cuz he hasnt felt the anabolic power of 75 g of maltodextrin
Thats why we need need to dump his current crap products and fill those tubs up with hardcore MT products. He wont know until it hits him and it will be love. Yes i know im a genius and amazing for going to such extremes to help this poor soul. You can praise my greatness later

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MT I no longer have a bald spot, and I am currently competing in the worlds strongest man after one month on muscle tech pro series. I deadlifted 2 honda civics and walk around carrying anvils for strongman training. I have better vision than tiger woods thanks to nano vapor, and am going to cycle cryo test, while working out only 30 minutes 3 times a week on BOWFLEX To gain a ridonculous amount of muscle!!!! The secret is in the resistance bands. Bowflex and muscle tech should do commercials together.

Seriously, back in the day, their ANOTESTEN, and NORTESTEN were great. The ACETOBOLAN III was too. They actually posted the amounts of each ingredient, and a beginner knew what each ingredient was. That was then. Now I take nano vapor, and go wrestle bears and toss them around like a biotch.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MT I no longer have a bald spot, and I am currently competing in the worlds strongest man after one month on muscle tech pro series. I deadlifted 2 honda civics and walk around carrying anvils for strongman training. I have better vision than tiger woods thanks to nano vapor, and am going to cycle cryo test, while working out only 30 minutes 3 times a week on BOWFLEX To gain a ridonculous amount of muscle!!!! The secret is in the resistance bands. Bowflex and muscle tech should do commercials together.

Seriously, back in the day, their ANOTESTEN, and NORTESTEN were great. The ACETOBOLAN III was too. They actually posted the amounts of each ingredient, and a beginner knew what each ingredient was. That was then. Now I take nano vapor, and go wrestle bears and toss them around like a biotch.
Damn dude...I've only been on that stack for a week :( All I can manage is deadlifting honda del-sols :(

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am on the MT werewolf stack. I turn into a beast, and run wild

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You're still hating? Even with all the science being thrown in your face? All the people around you are REAL people, who have got MASSIVE gains from MT! I gained 5000% after a cycle of nanoVapor, with PCT of Celltech, and reached my goal of being a huge 145lbs. You should see how jacked I am!!

Sure, my liver failed and I have diabetes, but you gotta expect some sides from a product as hardcore as nanoVapor.... and it's worth it to be swole like this!
see risktaker, this guy knows !

Nice testimonial Mick81 !!

You are among many MuscleTech followers here that have all experienced similar results :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I got an idea.

Lets go on to Nutra or something and write our testimonials and give five stars to Dat Dere Celltech!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got an idea.

Lets go on to Nutra or something and write our testimonials and give five stars to Dat Dere Celltech!!!
Already a head of ya...

I went so into detail that I quoted the special 4 page ad reports for some scientific standpoints about MuscleTech.

They're so detailed and I was thinking of applying to MTU to study it more in depth. Tuition payments can be paid through GNC for our convenience !

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Already a head of ya...

I went so into detail that I quoted the special 4 page ad reports for some scientific standpoints about MuscleTech.

They're so detailed and I was thinking of applying to MTU to study it more in depth. Tuition payments can be paid through GNC for our convenience !
LOL

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Already a head of ya...

I demand to know the registrar's number. I have been itching for a degree in Muscle Technology since I first stepped into a GNC. I believe I was 6, and trick or treating. I went into a GNC thinking it was a candy bar store, and found a little slice of heaven located in every major city in America. The guy gave me 5 scoops of cell-tech, MT's all time best selling product, and I remember it like it was yesterday...I had a slight pain under my shirt, and my balls tingled. Lo and behold, my chest had sprouted a few hairs, one of them grey, and my balls were covered with a fuzzy hair stuff, it is thicker than normal hair, my guess is because it is stronger. I have been using soul-glo on that hair since that day. When walking home that night, someone tried to steal my candy. I kicked a hole in his shin. Keep in mind this is at the age of 6. 6 years old people. 5 scoops of cell-tech. I was consumed with MT fever, and I must have a scoop of cell-tech in every glass of milk I have. I think I have spent about 14,000 dollars total on muscletech over the course of my life, but damn am I huge. Just check my pictures, I am big. I even have muscletech tatoos all over my inner thigh. I am sick of people like risktaker who just sit and say nay all day.

In fact, your new name is naysayer, risktaker. It works because it rhymes. So there. I bid you Adeu

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i finally figured out where MT tests there awesome products.
its in the a college called Africa State University...its one of the best's

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I demand to know the registrar's number. I have been itching for a degree in Muscle Technology since I first stepped into a GNC. I believe I was 6, and trick or treating. I went into a GNC thinking it was a candy bar store, and found a little slice of heaven located in every major city in America. The guy gave me 5 scoops of cell-tech, MT's all time best selling product, and I remember it like it was yesterday...I had a slight pain under my shirt, and my balls tingled. Lo and behold, my chest had sprouted a few hairs, one of them grey, and my balls were covered with a fuzzy hair stuff, it is thicker than normal hair, my guess is because it is stronger. I have been using soul-glo on that hair since that day. When walking home that night, someone tried to steal my candy. I kicked a hole in his shin. Keep in mind this is at the age of 6. 6 years old people. 5 scoops of cell-tech. I was consumed with MT fever, and I must have a scoop of cell-tech in every glass of milk I have. I think I have spent about 14,000 dollars total on muscletech over the course of my life, but damn am I huge. Just check my pictures, I am big. I even have muscletech tatoos all over my inner thigh. I am sick of people like risktaker who just sit and say nay all day.

In fact, your new name is naysayer, risktaker. It works because it rhymes. So there. I bid you Adeu
you tell em sister

mildot

Awards
Saw MT in title.

I did not read thread.

Not going to waste more of my life on MT. . .

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you simpleton! Muscletech IS life!!

All hail Muscletech!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.