• RockStar
  • Established
muscletech is so advanced that they invented aliens

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
*fixed

I got out my MuscleTech wrist straps and I deadlifted my car so the mechanic could get under it and replace my front wheel bearings today..

Thanks MuscleTech ! Thats after He took his 2 scoops of Cell Tech hardcore pro series, SUPER MUSCLE ANABOLIC MASS DEVELOPER CRAP.

Then he lifted up a section of Train rail, and carried it across a field while also pulling a wagon full of concrete bricks.

MUSCLETECH Rules....all their products are backed by research by the university of youve never heard of us.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
*fixed

I got out my MuscleTech wrist straps and I deadlifted my car so the mechanic could get under it and replace my front wheel bearings today..

Thanks MuscleTech ! Thats after He took his 2 scoops of Cell Tech hardcore pro series, SUPER MUSCLE ANABOLIC MASS DEVELOPER CRAP.

Then he lifted up a section of Train rail, and carried it across a field while also pulling a wagon full of concrete bricks.

MUSCLETECH Rules....all their products are backed by research by the university of youve never heard of us.

Whoa buddy. What's with all the haters showing up lately and trying to crush our thunder/piss in our cornflakes? Cmon guys, feel the love!!!!

PS. The Penile DB Curls I have been doing + my nanoVapor makes the saying "feel the love" really mean something. Like getting knocked out, and waking up in MT HQ where a guy in a real scientist labcoat will guinea pig you, turn you into an exact look alike of Jay Cutler in 48 hours, and then put your photo on the back of the Nano-techula-cryo-vapor that MT will be releasing next month.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all Mt haters piss-off
this for serious people who have felt the awesome power of the ANABOLIC HALO™ formula is driven into your muscle cells to promote an anabolic state! You may not be ready for the musclebuilding overload - for the growth phase that supports thick, dense muscle your vascularity presses through your skin, demanding to be seen. You may be shocked to watch your muscles expand like never before - but it's too late. Get on, get anabolic, and get ridiculous

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Nano, cryo, particulate absorbtion happens, as you inhale the vapor in seconds. Also try our new multi vitamin that you rub into your skin. Gain 35 pounds in 20 days!!! Dense thick hard muscle, with cable like veins popping everywhere.

risktaker

Awards
Nano, cryo, particulate absorbtion happens, as you inhale the vapor in seconds. Also try our new multi vitamin that you rub into your skin. Gain 35 pounds in 20 days!!! Dense thick hard muscle, with cable like veins popping everywhere.
correction,35 pounds of fat in 20 days.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Bling Bling Hide Muscle Tech bar in collar!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
:haha::toofunny: "this yo brain on celltech aheee"

Shane0Mac

Awards
risktaker why do you keep bad mouthing MT? have you tried their products? personally i dont think you have because you are only 5'8" 230 lbs :biglaugh:

Shane0Mac

Awards
another reason why AM is better than BB.com is only 45 people there are taking NITRO TECH HARDCORE its really no wonder that the people here are bigger, leaner, better looking and all round better human beings

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
another reason why AM is better than BB.com is only 45 people there are taking NITRO TECH HARDCORE its really no wonder that the people here are bigger, leaner, better looking and all round better human beings
rofl

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I think BigBeazy's avatar should be attached to it

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Who ever isn't using the new Pro-Series MT products is missing out!! i know there was some non-responders to the old stuff but this has me swoled up!! :saeek:

I'm using the new Pro Series Cell-Tech with Hydroxycut X and I'm losing fat while gaining muscle!!! The kicker, is that I HAVEN'T changed my diet at all. :shocked:

Thanks MT

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Or Prime lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, if you want to sleep better, I suggust you do as I say.
why would i pay $40 for powerfull when i can pay $65 for cyrotest besides uaplabs doesnt have mr.o on their team

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

risktaker

Awards
why would i pay $40 for powerfull when i can pay $65 for cyrotest besides uaplabs doesnt have mr.o on their team
oh really, well f.y.i, jay cutler and dexter jackson take illegals period. if your going to buy cryotest fine but IMO your wasting your money for something that does'nt work.:welcome2:

Status
Not open for further replies.