MuscleMeds Amino Decanate (10:1:1 BCAA ratio)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
it tastes great.... got some samples from a fitness expo last week...

i like ... whats the pricetag

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many servings? And is there any scientific backing for this ratio?

cham

cham

Awards
How many servings? And is there any scientific backing for this ratio?
Is about 30 servings

And their backing:
Pharmaceutical Nutrient Uptake Accelerator
The revolutionary DecaDrive Delivery Technology involves the use of pharmaceutical delivery methods using the compounds PEG (as polyethylene glycol) and Decanoate (as sodium caprate) to increase amino acid infusion. PEG is a proven intestinal absorption enhancer used to increase the solubility and dissolution of amino acids, thereby promoting overall conditions for maximizing transcellular and paracellular routes of absorption. Decanate is a clinically tested intestinal absorption enhancer. Its principle mode of bio-dynamic action includes increasing the paracellular permeability by enlarging the tight paracellular junctions (openings), thereby allowing greater uptake and transport of aminos into the bloodstream. AMINO DECANATE's amino acids are also micronized to reduce particle size and further optimize intestinal transport through the transcellular and paracellular pathways. The end result is increased solubility, dissolution and enhanced transcellular and paracellular absorption for faster, greater and more potent amino acid utilization.

DecaDrive Delivery: Figure 2 illustrates the enhanced absorption of amino acids using the DecaDrive Delivery through the transcellular and paracellular pathways. As you will note, the decanoate increases the space between the tight junctions of the paracellular pathways. In addition, by reducing particle size and improving dissolution with PEG and micronization the uptake of amino acids in the intestines is enhanced through both transcellular and paracellular routes of absorption.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too much for me, but if i have the opportunity to trade for it, id def do it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
interesting combo, is it pills? i might have skipped that part?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bulk SNS Leucine + Livelong Flavoring = cheaper and same effect.

It also appears that musclemeds does not understand what a tight junction is.

obvious

obvious

Awards
It also appears that musclemeds does not understand what a tight junction is.
I had finished reading it and scrolled down to reply the exact same thing when I saw your post. Hilarious use of fancy physiological terms for marketing though...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So would this be ajinamoto aminos? They said its micronized so I can only assume that? Also how does it compare to MOdern BCAA and HUmapro witch both use ajinamoto and modern bcaa has sustamine.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where do you get that livelong flavoring?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rhino67jg Supplements 7
Supplements 4
shaun1988 Supplements 3
shaun16 Supplements 2
AaronJP1 Supplements 3