Muliculturism has Failed

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
So basically you think all black people act the exact same. And you think a vast majority of them are "targeting" whites. You do realize not all black people are smoking weed right? They aren't all listening to gangster rap music. Your problem is your bull**** generalizations. I know not all black people are doing these "cultural" things you hate because I know many of them that don't do it. I listen to some gangster rap music that has poor lyrics, why shouldn't I? Just because a song says something doesn't mean I have to do it. I don't need anyone judging what I listen to or watch, that's called FREEDOM.

As for these "true facts" like blacks are forcing whites to fight, again that is a generalization. Weird, I've seen a lot of times whites were fighting and blacks weren't even forcing them to do it! Insanity. Odd, I'm a teacher and I have black students who aren't flowing and banging on desks. Some of them are much better students than some of my white kids. This all sounds like crap you've made up or been told to believe in your littledistorted world.

As for your statistics, we know percentage wise blacks are more likely to be criminals. This has been known for a while. A lot of factors go into that, like a lack of education, poverty, etc. Perhaps instead of complaining and being fearful you should try and help change the factors that cause this. Donate your time somewhere to make a difference. I know this would cause you to interact with black people "GASP!"

You sound like the usual die hard right winger. Whining about "funding" abortion, but complaining about all these kids and not wanting to help any of them. I like to call those people pro-birth. They want kids to be born, but once they are forget them, "I don't want to fund their school or do anything to help them, I just want to make sure that poor single mom has a kid." That and being scared of people who are different. Let me guess, homophobic as well? Those big bad gay guys running around trying to get you as well.

You should just stay inside, CLEARLY all these people who are different from you are after you. Beware!

Have a good day, we aren't going to get either of us to change our sides at all. And I have to go outside and run some errands anyways. I'll be on the lookout for all these black people that are targeting me. I've got it down, if I see a bunch of white people I leave my car doors open because we know white people don't commit crimes. If I see a black person, obviously I speed away from the supermarket. They would rape and kill me if I put it in park.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I never said YOU shouldn't listen to Gangster rap (although I do think GANGSTER rap is a big contributor to the downfall of black society, as well as society as a whole). But when a song is talking about killing White people for the sheer joy in it, are you singing along? Are you saying, "Ya, kill that White bitch"? And if so, I'll bet every time they say nigga, you just hum that line right! How laughable! You're actually SUBJUGATING YOURSELF! I would recommend you stop listening to it, but I also sacrificed for your freedom TO listen to it if you so choose. And of course I realize that many of my statistics are generalizations. However, I deal in the real world, where even if you are that one "unlucky" victim, you are STILL that one "unlucky" victim. I live on statistics (which are basically what our instincts operate on), and we KNOW what the statistics say. My views on blacks in schools are my OWN views, because as I have said before, I am in Community College now and I am also a product of the public school education system. I KNOW what I'm talking about because I've LIVED it. I've lived in the projects. Up until a year ago, I was listening to Gangsta Rap as well! Hell, I've been known to do an assortment of drugs WITH black people, as well as sell a wide assortment of drugs to ghetto-dwellers paying with food-stamps and welfare-checks! But I LEARNED from my mistakes! That's how I KNOW, first hand, that if these people would spend their welfare money where it's supposed to go, and show some initiative in climbing the corporate ladder, they would be able to make something of themselves. But they don't, and WE ALL suffer (well, the 48% of us that pay taxes, that is).

Lack of education, poverty, etc. makes someone become a murderer/rapist (especially one that targets White people)? That's new to me!

As far as abortion goes, I am "pro-self-control". If you can't afford a baby, don't make one! Men and women masturbate (hell, many women prefer it). Use protection if you HAVE to have sex. And if that fails...live with the consequences. It's called RESPONSIBILITY, you know, the needle in the eye of liberals world-wide! A fetus, if left alone, will mature into a live baby. Thus, "destroying" a fetus simply because it will become a burden is WRONG, since it will become a human life without any intervention from anyone else!

I have no problem with funding schools, but I do believe in holding TEACHERS accountable, AND giving them the tools to keep proper discipline in the classroom. If a student graduates 12th grade and can't read, SOMEONE needs to be fired. Case closed.

As far as lack of education goes as a potentiator for criminality, public school is essentially free to the students (as is their meals). The problem is THEY DON'T LEARN, and we don't force them to. WHY? Are you going to tell me that blacks are inherently dumb? Because if not, the only other logical explanation is that either YOU are failing them, or THEY aren't being held accountable or are being held to different standards (BY THE TEACHERS). Which is it?

Let me ask you, percentage wise, how many white-on-white fights have you seen, white-on-black, black-on-white, and black-on-black? I'm going to HAVE to call BS if you say White people fight more than blacks. Ever heard a White kid call a black person a nigger? I haven't! But yet I hear all kinds of racial epithets against Whites thrown around school everyday.

I'm okay with SOME taxes. I believe in safety nets. If you are UNABLE to work, I WILL HAPPILY HELP YOU (REGARDLESS of race). If you are mentally disabled, I will help you. If you are uneducated, I will help you get educated. If you lost your job, I'll help you between jobs (and I'll even help you find a job)! But what I will not do, is fund immoral behavior, nor help someone sit around the house and scheme up ways to defraud me out of more of my hard-earned money. Nor am I okay with people voting on whatever representatives in Congress promise to essentially raise their "expendable income" at my expense. I do NOT exist on this Earth to take care of somebody else, and it's damn ungrateful of them to vote to take MORE of my money so they can SPEND MORE.

It's so funny! I actually have quite a few black friends (one is named Jamanicus), who know all about how I think, and yet we're able to get along just fine! I even just went fishing with my Mexican buddy a few weekends ago! But it always seems like it's the WHITE liberals that are unwilling to accept what I've said, and resort to name-calling! Me and my friends simply discuss these things, and yes we argue about it, but at the end of the day, they at least UNDERSTAND my hesitation. You know, this should be a great opportunity for you all to ask a "typical racist" questions to get to know how we TRULY feel about things, and not what the media sensationalizes as news and the truth. But I doubt you all will take me up on this offer.

As far as your homophobic statement goes, I think it'd be difficult to be homophobic seeing as how I'm bisexual (damn, another one of your generalizations shot down). HOWEVER, I do believe it is a sin to act on those perversions (so I don't), and I do believe it is immoral to FORCE our children to accept such behavior as normal, as it is not. I, for whatever reason, am unfortunate enough to have had something happen to me during puberty that caused such a perversion. That's just my cross to bear, and BELIEVE ME, I am not happy about it. But I also do not fear homosexuals, and so long as they are not "in your face" about it ("flambuoyant"), I am perfectly willing to be friends with them! In fact, I find many gays to be extremely funny!

You really have a poor characterization of me based on a statistically-found viewpoint, and I firmly believe it is due to your stereotypes of White, Right-Wing, Tea-Party, Christian Conservatives. I've pretty much laid out a good representation of my ideology, and yet you continue to depict me as someone who lives in fear and hates everybody and wants them all to die, and that's just not the case. However, I want to be around people that welcome me, and statistics show that is NOT likely to happen around minorities. As such, it takes me a LONG time to become comfortable enough with a minority to become friends, and even then there is only so far I'm willing to go. Hell, I've learned a lot from BigBlackGuy and ChocolateMilk (among others of course), and deeply respect them. You really should actually think about the messages I've been delivering in my posts before trying to assassinate my character, which has clearly been your goal from your first reply to my post (with the Hitler thing), which was CLEARLY out of line. But it's okay, it's not the first time I've been called Hitler (I AM in the Tea-Party, so I'm used to typical Lefty name-calling).

I simply want my children to be good, moral, God-Fearing people, and the rest is up to God. But I believe that the best way for me to prepare them with a good childhood (and a safer one), as well as a better education, is to keep them under the wing of European Civilization. After they grow up, THEN they can diversify if they so choose.
--Brian

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I don't have time to reply to your massive post, but I'll try and hit some points. Singing kill that white bitch doesn't make me want to kill a white woman anymore than typing this did. Or anymore than playing Call of Duty makes me want to shoot someone. You seem to think music or TV or videogames cause people to act in certain ways. I think the evidence is pretty clear they do not. A lot of my friends grew up listening to Eminem a WHITE rapper tell people to do drugs, kill women, etc. Wouldn't you know it none of them are in jail.

Lack of education, poverty, etc help drive people to crime. You still haven't provided ANY evidence that black people are targeting white people on a massive scale. All you can do is show a black person committing a crime against a white person and say "see they are all alike!"

And honestly knowing your young and in community college lends me to believe you might just not be very educated at this point. I'm not really trying to be a jerk with that statement, but you REALLY don't sound very educated. Your hypocrisy alone is mind-blowing as is you saying things like "you really see more whites fighting? I call BS!" Yeah I see a lot more whites fighting. In fact, I've seen two black people in a fight in my entire life. Part of that is because where I went to college and where I'm from the white people outnumber the black big time.

And other things make me wonder about your education level like the paragraph about you talking about blacks not learning. You know we have black CEO's, a black President, blacks who have made tremendous scientific discoveries, etc. Sounds to me like they learned something.

All in all you strike me as a person living in fear of people because of the color of their skin. You obviously have seen some blacks act in a manner that isn't appropriate for your liking and you've extrapolated that to think that all blacks are evil, similar to people thinking all Muslims are terrorists. You're more than welcome to continue to carry those viewpoints, but don't be pissed at me for not buying on.

It REALLY seems as if you haven't grasped the fact yet that some people in all sorts of races commit crimes, some people in all sorts of races do brilliant things, some people in all sorts of races aren't educated, etc. When you paint entire races of people in these large brush strokes you're almost always going to be wrong. Most of the people I grew up with who are in jail are white. And wouldn't you know it you don't see me going around saying clearly all white people are criminals because some of the ones I knew are!

And I'm more than a little shocked you have friends of different races since you apparently think they are a lower class of people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?
I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.

He's free to do that though. Some people in this country seem to always wish it was the old days. The rest of us have moved on. A lot of us call that progress. To people like Brian it's obviously horrible. He strikes me as a person who if you built a time machine would go back and say "ah thank goodness, a whites only restaurant!"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.
See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him
Have you read what he said? He said:

"I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.

Just because 100% of the people who have driven a van loaded with explosives into a hospital in Oklahoma City are white doesn't mean that when I go to visit my good friend in Oklahoma City I should be scared of any white driver in a van.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Finally you pegged me! That's what I've been saying all along! If I want to go to a "Whites only restaurant", I CAN'T! They cannot exist legally! Why is that? Is this not America? And I've got news for you...MANY people DO want segregation back (even Justice Clarence Thomas, who is black, postulates that blacks could not do any worse in education if they were segregated to black schools, to learn from black teachers, in black culture). As far as fearing black people when walking down the street, you are absolutely correct (due to incidents I have stated in previous posts). Life is a bitch, and I chose to learn from my experiences.

And as far as not providing any significant evidence about blacks targeting Whites on a massive scale, what part of 80% of the 1.4 million (or 1.7...I forget) were commited by blacks on Whites did not provide that evidence? What about the DOZENS of flash mobs TARGETING Whites all over the country doesn't get that point across? What part of mainstream RAP music talking about killing Whites doesn't get that point across? I've provided LOTS of evidence to that point.

As far as being educated, I'm just starting my educational career as a Computer Science major. I received a 96 on my ASVAB going into the Air Force, and a 32 on my ACTs. I currently have a 3.74 GPA, and enrolled in such classes as Chem 110 and Calculus II (obviously having completed Calculus I). My logical/reasoning skills are on-point, and I have provided a multitude of evidence to back up my claims. You may not believe as I do, but you cannot argue against the facts. But hey, no liberal ever lets facts get in the way of THEIR logic, have they!
--Brian

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.
Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
--Brian

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you read what he said? He said:

"I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.
You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
--Brian
52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?
Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.
He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.
You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.
I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people. That's a statistical fact.

I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?
He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in America. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

I thought that was pretty obvious.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in big cities. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

I thought that was pretty obvious.
When you say he can have what he wants, then on the next sentence say he can't, its hard to tell what you are trying to say.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people.

I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!
More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
--Brian
I know you're on a roll and all with your anti-black and I hate to slow you down, but the homicide rate for blacks has almost dropped in half since 1998.

But THANKFULLY they are mainly killing other black people right?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.
Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was.

I have never attempted to make the argument that racism done by minorities is acceptable. I find it reprehensible, just like I find Brian's views on blacks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was.

I have never attempted to make the argument that racism done by minorities is acceptable. I find it reprehensible, just like I find Brian's views on blacks.
But societally its accepted. The odds of a black on white crime being treated as a hate crime is roughly 0.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
But societally its accepted. The odds of a black on white crime being treated as a hate crime is roughly 0.
I hardly think this is a reason to call for segregation or blame black kids beating on desks and flowing for the reason any white kid doesn't succeed in school. Though I agree it's wrong.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hardly think this is a reason to call for segregation or blame black kids beating on desks and flowing for the reason any white kid doesn't succeed in school. Though I agree it's wrong.
But with it being societally accepted for any minority to self segregate, its ridiculous that the majority can't.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
You are correct, blacks killing blacks doesn't affect me personally. It's very sad, sure! But on a physical, safety-concerned level, if I was assured that I would not be assaulted by a black man due to my Whiteness, I would no longer be concerned around black people. I, however, do not accept blacks killing Whites simpyl for the fact that they're White. If it could be 100% blacks killing blacks, I'd be fine with that. Then we could work with the black community to deal with the problem. Just like if it were 100% Whites killing Whites, I'd expect Whites to deal with the problem. But, unfortunately for you, the numbers just don't provide for a "snowball's chance in Hell" of becoming true. It is people like you that have allowed things to become as bad as they are by burying your heads in the sand, and blaming everything under the sun except for the true culprits, and essentially legitimizing the problems by saying either "well, we can't do anything about it" or "other people are doing it too", and doing nothing to fix the problem.

And if you're going to cite statistics, please cite your sources as I have. Otherwise I begin to think you're making up statistics to make your points become valid (which tends to be what liberals do, especially in instances of gun control).
--Brian

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
However, if I want my children to have a better education, be safer, and not be exposed to that kind of disruptive behavior, I should be allowed to do so by sending them to schools of my choosing. The law should have no say in the matter. Again, multiculturalism has only served to subjugate the European culture of traditional family values and the traditional American lifestyle. Hell, the psychiatrists are trying to legitimize pedophilia, we're now selling lingerie for children, and in Switzerland they now have "sex boxes" for kindergarteners, so they can learn what genitals feel like (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/graphic-sex-box-for-swiss-kindergartners-has-genitalia-to-teach-kids-that-sex-is-pleasurable/)! They're even removing any gender-specific terms from schools in Canada (like "boy" and "girl")! ALL of these are liberal/progressive/socialist ideas! I'll bet you're just fine and dandy with those too right? Multiculturalism at its' finest!

The only people that feel an interest in telling me how to raise my children and live my life are liberals, and I don't like it. I want to raise my children as God-Fearing Christians with good moral character, and to understand what is REALLY right and wrong (not just what the liberals decide is acceptable or unacceptable). That is currently quite an undertaking given the current society we live in, and it should not be as such. And if we were able to choose where we send our kids for schooling, and neighborhoods that fit our expectations of what its' culture should be, then this would no longer become an issue.
--Brian

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was
Once again, the OKC bomber was not TARGETING minorities! THAT is the difference. Find some recent White-on-Black TRUE Hate Crimes and we'll talk. I have twisted NO statistics, the numbers don't lie. And the difference between my views and the racism by minorities is this: Mine are in RESPONSE to the violent racism from the minorities. Get rid of the racism from the minorities, and I'll come out of my shell. The fact is the blacks are TARGETING Whites, and I am simply being Proactive to defend myself and my family from potential further attacks. ONCE AGAIN, I have NEVER wished harm on anyone due to their race, but rather, that they simply LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU are the one twisting facts and statements, and yet you have yet to come out with any (cited) statistical evidence to back up your claims that multiculturalism has EVER worked in ANY country.
--Brian
P.S.
Before you say our country was founded on multiculturalism...it was not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is funny, they used to call the US "The Melting Pot". And what happens in a melting pot? The metals aren't encouraged to keep their own identity and celebrate their differences, but all become part of a single alloy.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You are correct, blacks killing blacks doesn't affect me personally. It's very sad, sure! But on a physical, safety-concerned level, if I was assured that I would not be assaulted by a black man due to my Whiteness, I would no longer be concerned around black people. I, however, do not accept blacks killing Whites simpyl for the fact that they're White. If it could be 100% blacks killing blacks, I'd be fine with that. Then we could work with the black community to deal with the problem. Just like if it were 100% Whites killing Whites, I'd expect Whites to deal with the problem. But, unfortunately for you, the numbers just don't provide for a "snowball's chance in Hell" of becoming true. It is people like you that have allowed things to become as bad as they are by burying your heads in the sand, and blaming everything under the sun except for the true culprits, and essentially legitimizing the problems by saying either "well, we can't do anything about it" or "other people are doing it too", and doing nothing to fix the problem.

And if you're going to cite statistics, please cite your sources as I have. Otherwise I begin to think you're making up statistics to make your points become valid (which tends to be what liberals do, especially in instances of gun control).
--Brian
Two things:

1. I'm not anywhere near a liberal.

2. YOU CAN'T FIND A STATISTIC TO SUPPORT BLACKS TARGETING WHITES. This makes every other point you have attempted to make moot. I want to see the statistic that shows the majority of black people have an agenda to kill whites. Until you can do this all your fear mongering, lyric posting, bull**** statements about black people "flowing" means jack ****. You won't find that statistic because it doesn't exist.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Two things:

1. I'm not anywhere near a liberal.

2. YOU CAN'T FIND A STATISTIC TO SUPPORT BLACKS TARGETING WHITES. This makes every other point you have attempted to make moot. I want to see the statistic that shows the majority of black people have an agenda to kill whites. Until you can do this all your fear mongering, lyric posting, bull**** statements about black people "flowing" means jack ****. You won't find that statistic because it doesn't exist.
plenty of statistics support it

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
plenty of statistics support it
These statistics in no means support it. Blacks commit MORE crimes than whites. We have already established this. Of course they are committing crimes against whites at a higher rate than vice versea, they are committing much more crime! This still in no way establishes the fact that the majority of black people are going after white people. Not to mention your statistics are almost twenty years old. The crime rate has went down since those reports quite significantly.

Seriously I really feel sorry for you. What is it like to see minorities on the street and cower in fear? "They are coming to get me!"

As I've said a billion times, if you want to be "left alone" then move into the mountains or something. Society has long ago decided that hispanics, asians, white people, black people, and everything else in between are going to live in the same cities, work the same jobs, vote, go to the same schools, etc. THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. Either accept that you will see black people in the supermarket if you live in highly populated areas or leave highly populated areas. We already had segregation and we AREN'T going back. You can either accept that, or go to a place where you can be left alone.

I'll have to leave this alone, good luck with your racism guys. Hope it works out for you! In the meantime I won't be pissing myself everytime I see someone different than me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These statistics in no means support it. Blacks commit MORE crimes than whites. We have already established this. Of course they are committing crimes against whites at a higher rate than vice versea, they are committing much more crime! This still in no way establishes the fact that the majority of black people are going after white people. Not to mention your statistics are almost twenty years old. The crime rate has went down since those reports quite significantly.
The essence of what you are saying is that the majority should expect to be targeted by minorities more because they are the majority. Why is beating someone to death worse if they are a minority and the beater is a majority then when its the reverse?

Where is there anything statistical supporting white on black hate crimes that is anything more current than those?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
The essence of what you are saying is that the majority should expect to be targeted by minorities more because they are the majority. Why is beating someone to death worse if they are a minority and the beater is a majority then when its the reverse?

Where is there anything statistical supporting white on black hate crimes that is anything more current than those?
Actually that isn't what I'm saying in the least bit. Read much? Blacks are NOT targeting whites and your statistics don't go anywhere near supporting a statement as preposterous as that. Blacks are more likely to kill other blacks...how come he doesn't feel that society should be concerned that blacks are targeting blacks?

The idea that the majority of black people are purposely going out and killing white people BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE is ludicrous and no one can find a statistic that supports it. If you could, then I would agree, blacks ARE targeting whites. The mere fact that a black person is more likely to commit any crime doesn't lend ANY credence to the targeting argument. Nor does the higher amount of black murder rate or ANYTHING else you posted.

Anything you find that doesn't change the underlined statement is not about what I'm arguing. And some rap lyric hardly counts as evidence.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually that isn't what I'm saying in the least bit. Read much? Blacks are NOT targeting whites and your statistics don't go anywhere near supporting a statement as preposterous as that. Blacks are more likely to kill other blacks...how come he doesn't feel that society should be concerned that blacks are targeting blacks?

The idea that the majority of black people are purposely going out and killing white people BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE is ludicrous and no one can find a statistic that supports it. If you could, then I would agree, blacks ARE targeting whites. The mere fact that a black person is more likely to commit any crime doesn't lend ANY credence to the targeting argument. Nor does the higher amount of black murder rate or ANYTHING else you posted.

Anything you find that doesn't change the underlined statement is not about what I'm arguing. And some rap lyric hardly counts as evidence.
http://www.justice.gov/crs/pubs/htecrm.htm

In 1996, the FBI received reports of 10,706 hate crimes from State and local law enforcement agencies, involving 11,039 victims, and 10,021 known perpetrators. The crimes included 12 murders, 10 forcible rapes, 1,444 aggravated assaults, 1,762 simple assaults, and 4,130 acts of intimidation.

Among the known perpetrators, 66 percent were white, and 20 percent were black. Some perpetrators commit hate crimes with their peers as a "thrill" or while under the influence of drugs or alcohol; some as a reaction against a perceived threat or to preserve their "turf'; and some who out of resentment over the growing economic power of a particular racial or ethnic group engage in scapegoating.
the justice department says it happens, I'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
http://www.justice.gov/crs/pubs/htecrm.htm

the justice department says it happens, I'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe.
Did you check your statistic there? It says 66 percent were white. 20 percent black. You do know what perpetrators means right?

So again, where is the evidence that the majority of black people are targeting whites? It still hasn't been provided. Although I must say the attempt by you two to show it is quite amusing. "It's out there I swear I know all those minorities are out to get us! I just have to find the right stat!"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you check your statistic there? It says 66 percent were white. 20 percent black. You do know what perpetrators means right?

So again, where is the evidence that the majority of black people are targeting whites? It still hasn't been provided. Although I must say the attempt by you two to show it is quite amusing. "It's out there I swear I know all those minorities are out to get us! I just have to find the right stat!"
You apparently for being a teacher don't understand math or logic, so I can't guess what you teach. You stated that there wasn't any black on white hate crimes and no statistics to support it. When government statistics support it, suddenly your argument changes...

Whites make up 64% of the population, blacks 13% . Blacks are proportionately far more likely to commit a hate crime based on race.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You apparently for being a teacher don't understand math or logic, so I can't guess what you teach. You stated that there wasn't any black on white hate crimes and no statistics to support it. When government statistics support it, suddenly your argument changes...

Whites make up 64% of the population, blacks 13% . Blacks are proportionately far more likely to commit a hate crime based on race.
Well there you go with reading fail again. Please show me where I stated there was no black on white hate crimes (I'll save you time, I never said it).

The contention by Brian was that blacks were targeting whites. I said other than a few loons (like the loony whites that target blacks) that statement had no statistic basis. I specifically asked for data that showed a majority of blacks committing crimes against white people because they are white. To me that would back up his statement that lots of blacks were targeting whites. NOTHING either of you have shown has been even close to making that case. The requirement still stands. I just wonder how many different things you two are going to put up that DON'T show what I'm looking for. Please read a little more carefully so you waste less of my time responding to strawmen.

I guess you'll switch to personally attacking me and saying I don't understand stuff when you're wrong.

I can just see you're so bound and determined to prove that it's ok judge people based on skin color. How about you two go on being scared of people based on the color of their skin and I'll go on being scared of people when they give me a reason to be scared of them. Then we can both be happy.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm all out of statistics (well, except for TONS of recent news stories in which the black assailants actually admitted to picking White victims, but you're not looking for those either so...)! Honestly, with all of the numbers we've thrown up, you STILL can't see that it is not unreasonable to wish to separate MYSELF from people that STATISTICALLY are a threat? There's really nothing I can do to force you to see reality for what it truly is. I mean, I could give you a wide selection of news stories illustrating my point, but if the statistics already already given don't make you see my point, then I guess there's nothing left that I can say.

And everybody judges people based on defining characteristics. It's human nature, and a survival instinct. We are designed to recognize the dangers that have proven to be a threat in the past, so we can avoid them (or prepare for the worst if unavoidable).

And if you look at the numbers Easy put up, and look at the US Census from 1990 and 2000 and average the populations amongst those two (best we can do since the census is every decade), you will see that of the ~11000 HATE CRIMES (keep in mind blacks have to do some HORRIBLE things to get charged with a Hate Crime as I have illustrated, so the numbers are skewed quite a bit), 66% were commited by Whites (7286), while 20% by blacks (2208). Then look at the population for Whites (205 million) and blacks (34 million). Now with some simple math, you will see that the 66% of Hate Crimes by Whites equates to a probability of .35%, while the 20% by blacks equates to .65%! That means if you're black, the odds are 35/10,000 of being a victim of a Hate Crime by a White man, but if you're White, YOUR odds are 65/10,000 (almost double)! AND, that doesn't actually include all of the other crimes that aren't reported as Hate Crimes (some of which I've cited in these posts), which would only serve to DRAMATICALLY RAISE those odds. The Hate-Crime statistics are misnomers (that may not be the right word), because they don't actually report the statistics that you THINK they are. They are skewed based on whether or not our society mandates that blacks be held to the same level of accountability as Whites, which just doesn't happen. Hence why people that rape/castrate/and murder husband and wife in front of each other are only in prison for a few decades, while a White boy that defends himself gets life in prison for a Hate Crime. Either way, I don't really think there is any way you are WILLING to accept what I'm saying. You'll keep twisting my words, and that's fine. I would expect nothing less from a liberal teacher! Anywho, gotta go back to school now.
--Brian

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm all out of statistics (well, except for TONS of recent news stories in which the black assailants actually admitted to picking White victims, but you're not looking for those either so...)! Honestly, with all of the numbers we've thrown up, you STILL can't see that it is not unreasonable to wish to separate MYSELF from people that STATISTICALLY are a threat? There's really nothing I can do to force you to see reality for what it truly is. I mean, I could give you a wide selection of news stories illustrating my point, but if the statistics already already given don't make you see my point, then I guess there's nothing left that I can say.

And everybody judges people based on defining characteristics. It's human nature, and a survival instinct. We are designed to recognize the dangers that have proven to be a threat in the past, so we can avoid them (or prepare for the worst if unavoidable).

And if you look at the numbers Easy put up, and look at the US Census from 1990 and 2000 and average the populations amongst those two (best we can do since the census is every decade), you will see that of the ~11000 HATE CRIMES (keep in mind blacks have to do some HORRIBLE things to get charged with a Hate Crime as I have illustrated, so the numbers are skewed quite a bit), 66% were commited by Whites (7286), while 20% by blacks (2208). Then look at the population for Whites (205 million) and blacks (34 million). Now with some simple math, you will see that the 66% of Hate Crimes by Whites equates to a probability of .35%, while the 20% by blacks equates to .65%! That means if you're black, the odds are 35/10,000 of being a victim of a Hate Crime by a White man, but if you're White, YOUR odds are 65/10,000 (almost double)! AND, that doesn't actually include all of the other crimes that aren't reported as Hate Crimes (some of which I've cited in these posts), which would only serve to DRAMATICALLY RAISE those odds. The Hate-Crime statistics are misnomers (that may not be the right word), because they don't actually report the statistics that you THINK they are. They are skewed based on whether or not our society mandates that blacks be held to the same level of accountability as Whites, which just doesn't happen. Hence why people that rape/castrate/and murder husband and wife in front of each other are only in prison for a few decades, while a White boy that defends himself gets life in prison for a Hate Crime. Either way, I don't really think there is any way you are WILLING to accept what I'm saying. You'll keep twisting my words, and that's fine. I would expect nothing less from a liberal teacher! Anywho, gotta go back to school now.
--Brian
News stories exist of whites "picking" black victims. Should all blacks fear whites? Or is a better statement than "blacks are targeting whites" (which implies ALL of them) "a few black people and a few white people go after others because of their race?"

THAT has pretty much been my point all along. Just like SOME muslims are terrorists and SOME christians are terrorists, the idea that ALL of them are based on what the minority of them do is just plain stupid. You seem to be struggling with that point. It flies directly in the face of your fear of ALL minorities. The simple fact is you don't want to let go of that fear. Even though you've JUST PROVED my point that statistically you aren't likely to be a victim of a hate crime whether you're BLACK OR WHITE! Through YOUR statistic the fear for either race of each other is NOT backed up. But I'm sure you'll try and twist that around. You can't even prove a majority of blacks do this, let alone all of them.

You don't want to let go though. You want to blame and say things like "a white boy gets life for defending himself." Whites can't learn because of blacks in the classroom. You've admitted you're racist, and I'm not trying to change you. If you WANT to be scared of people based on their skin color go right ahead. But stop saying things that are DEMONSTRABLY false. The VAST majority of blacks aren't targeting whites just like the VAST majority of whites aren't targeting blacks.

I would expect nothing less from a young racist kid in COMMUNITY college. Fun I can use personal attacks as well. And apparently you continue to ignore the fact that I'm libertarian as has been shown by my posts in here countless times. I'm sure it hurts because you think ONLY liberals would be friends with minorities right? No real white American conservative could possibly defend minorities.

You wouldn't change based on anything I could possibly show you, you've already admitted you're racist and you want to stay racist. I hope you can make it through another day at school without those minorities getting you. Every day is a blessing to stay alive with all those different people trying to hurt the whites. It's AMAZING any white people stay alive isn't it?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, you got me! I've clearly explained my points-of-view, and I don't see how this conversation could possibly move any farther forward than it has already gone. And as far as the Community College thing goes, we all need to start somewhere, and I'm only two years younger than you, and I just got out of the military. I'm just now starting my education, and as such I'm doing my Generals at the CC (like most people) before transfering to the University. I'm not really sure why you think I'm somehow inherently stupid because I'm going to a CC, but you're entitled to your opinion I s'pose. But just for future reference, I thought you might like to know that going to a Community College is a stepping stone for MOST people, not the ending point. I am not, by any means, limited to a Community College (except by money)! And on that note...
--Brian

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well there you go with reading fail again. Please show me where I stated there was no black on white hate crimes (I'll save you time, I never said it).

The contention by Brian was that blacks were targeting whites. I said other than a few loons (like the loony whites that target blacks) that statement had no statistic basis. I specifically asked for data that showed a majority of blacks committing crimes against white people because they are white. To me that would back up his statement that lots of blacks were targeting whites. NOTHING either of you have shown has been even close to making that case. The requirement still stands. I just wonder how many different things you two are going to put up that DON'T show what I'm looking for. Please read a little more carefully so you waste less of my time responding to strawmen.

I guess you'll switch to personally attacking me and saying I don't understand stuff when you're wrong.

I can just see you're so bound and determined to prove that it's ok judge people based on skin color. How about you two go on being scared of people based on the color of their skin and I'll go on being scared of people when they give me a reason to be scared of them. Then we can both be happy.
Its such a pity you don't read your own posts

2. YOU CAN'T FIND A STATISTIC TO SUPPORT BLACKS TARGETING WHITES. This makes every other point you have attempted to make moot.
Blacks are NOT targeting whites and your statistics don't go anywhere near supporting a statement as preposterous as that.
You may have wanted to see proof that a "majority of blacks" were doing it, but that was never a statement that anyone else here made. The only thing either I or brian said was that hate crimes are committed by black people against whites, are committed disproportionately based on their population %, and are ignored by the media. Its ignored by the media of course because of their "progressive" bent, which apparently you buy into.

And perhaps you also in your lack of logic and reasoning didn't realize you began with personal attacks first. I can only hope you don't teach any subject that requires critical thought in students.

If a white person is walking down a dark street, and there are 3 black men on one side, and 3 white men on the other side, its safer to walk down the side with the white men. Sadly, its still safer for a black man to walk down the side of the street with the white men.

When statistics from the justice department support it, its ridiculous to not use sound judgement and take the safer path. Purposefully putting yourself in a path of more danger so you can sing kumbaya later with the rainbow coalition is not logical and contrary to common sense.

Does that mean that at the gym, at work, etc all the black people are bad? Of course not. I've got more black male friends than white male friends. A few are hatian, dominican, and a few american. Although my wife would probably flip, I wouldn't care if my daughter dated a black man, an arab, an indian, whatever. In my neighborhood, all those are options as its the most racially mixed neighborhood i've ever seen.

In a normal social setting, I treat everyone equally until they give me cause not to. In a city setting at night? An entirely different proposition.

Again its using sound judgement, and not exposing yourself to additional risk merely so after you are beaten down and robbed you can feel sorry for the black men who did it because they grew up poor and with a father who abandoned them, and grandparents who taught them to hate whitey.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
You may have wanted to see proof that a "majority of blacks" were doing it, but that was never a statement that anyone else here made. The only thing either I or brian said was that hate crimes are committed by black people against whites, are committed disproportionately based on their population %, and are ignored by the media. Its ignored by the media of course because of their "progressive" bent, which apparently you buy into.

And perhaps you also in your lack of logic and reasoning didn't realize you began with personal attacks first. I can only hope you don't teach any subject that requires critical thought in students.

If a white person is walking down a dark street, and there are 3 black men on one side, and 3 white men on the other side, its safer to walk down the side with the white men. Sadly, its still safer for a black man to walk down the side of the street with the white men.

When statistics from the justice department support it, its ridiculous to not use sound judgement and take the safer path. Purposefully putting yourself in a path of more danger so you can sing kumbaya later with the rainbow coalition is not logical and contrary to common sense.

Does that mean that at the gym, at work, etc all the black people are bad? Of course not. I've got more black male friends than white male friends. A few are hatian, dominican, and a few american. Although my wife would probably flip, I wouldn't care if my daughter dated a black man, an arab, an indian, whatever. In my neighborhood, all those are options as its the most racially mixed neighborhood i've ever seen.

In a normal social setting, I treat everyone equally until they give me cause not to. In a city setting at night? An entirely different proposition.

Again its using sound judgement, and not exposing yourself to additional risk merely so after you are beaten down and robbed you can feel sorry for the black men who did it because they grew up poor and with a father who abandoned them, and grandparents who taught them to hate whitey.
I couldn't have said it better myself man! Seriously, you just said in a few paragraphs what I've been attempting to say this whole time! I'd rep you, but I cannot. I realize that me and you most likely see things differently, but I'm glad you can at least understand where I'm coming from. It's just too bad that other people are too quick to call me names and twist my words in an effort to show how "diverse" they are, rather than actually thinking about what I'm saying and having a fruitful debate. Have a great day Easy!
--Brian

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-is-war-congressional-black-caucus-travels-us-cities-using-violent-rhetoric-declares-war-on-racist-tea-party-says-tea-party-wants-to-lynch-blacks-calls-for-bank-runs-civil-unrest-in-th/

Apparently, the Congressional Black Caucus (widespread enough for you) has been touring cities saying the Tea Party wants to "lynch blacks", all because we believe in eliminating the spending of borrowed money on welfare programs. And they say that "the Hood" should retaliate by mobbing the banks, destroying our neighborhoods, and invading our homes (simply for having different political views)! Sounds reasonable, right? Given the fact that everything they suggest is illegal (and scary), the simple fact that the Congressional Black Caucus feels comfortable enough to come out on national television speaking this way says a lot about the current racial state in this country. They have an incredibly large following (like...CONGRESS big), and are trying to stir up the blacks to incite violence and hatred towards White people (because we all know Tea Party = White people, as the media has so faithfully portrayed in the news up to now). But that probably isn't enough either. It's a good thing I stocked up on ammo already, because here in SoCal, things could get ugly quick! 2012 should be an interesting year.
--Brian

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Its such a pity you don't read your own posts

As usual Easy shifts the goalposts just like he did when debating Reagan's legacy (uhmm, it's ALL different this time!). The point before you came in was MADE (and you've subsequently ignored it) that we should be segregated because whites and blacks don't mix. He pointed out that blacks are "targeting" whites. All I said is that this isn't happening by any means on a large scale. To me to avoid ALL black people and say they are targeting whites requires some proof. I simply asked for the proof that one should be scared of all black people. You both never came close to providing it.

Brian wants to justify his racism by saying things like "because they are after white people." Really you can tell he despises differences by his talking bad about things like rap music, flowing in the classroom, and other garbage that he apparently thinks all black people do. Really he wants to find all these statistics so he feels better about not liking another race. If you really read his posts (which Easy seems to have skipped) you can see his disdain for black people.

The simple fact remains that A FEW black people, A FEW white people, A FEW whoever else are bad people and do bad things. Some Muslims are terrorists. The vast majority are not. Some Christians are terrorists. The vast majority are not. Some white people are serial killers. The vast majority are not. All I've said is if I need to be separated from all blacks because they are violent prove it to me. You two can't even prove that a majority of them are violent. You've tried to shift things around by showing stuff like blacks commit hate crimes as if I said somewhere that no black people commit hate crimes. You both know that what I asked for doesn't exist, so you keep trying to throw other stuff in my face and say "see told you!"

What was your job again so I can make fun of you for it? Professional anabolic minds poster? You seem to always want to bring up my job to put me down. Pretty classy.

The vast majority of what Brian has said isn't even remotely backed up by anything but talk. "Uh, whites can't learn because blacks are flowing in the classroom and beating on desks!"

If you two want to be racist, be racist. Just don't be pissed that society isn't accepting it by letting you guys create all white communities. Again, Hitler called he wants his ideals back. He thought a master race existed as well. You can be mad that people who have a different skin color than you have constitutionally protected rights all you want, but the fact remains it isn't going to change.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
As usual Easy shifts the goalposts just like he did when debating Reagan's legacy (uhmm, it's ALL different this time!). The point before you came in was MADE (and you've subsequently ignored it) that we should be segregated because whites and blacks don't mix. He pointed out that blacks are "targeting" whites. All I said is that this isn't happening by any means on a large scale. To me to avoid ALL black people and say they are targeting whites requires some proof. I simply asked for the proof that one should be scared of all black people. You both never came close to providing it.
Actually, the point made was that we should have the OPTION of creating all-white communities if we so choose. NEVER did I say it should be mandatory, nor that our cultures shouldn't encounter each other in the public square. But at home, I want MY culture around MY family in MY neighborhood. That's all! That's as far as I care to take it! Hell, we can have black neighborhoods right next to White neighborhoods, and I'd be fine with that! But it's funny that a self-professed "Libertarian" is so hostile towards the mere idea of living within my own culture and self-segregating. THAT is why I called you a Liberal, which is to say that you don't exhibit very many of the characteristics of a "Libertarian".

Brian wants to justify his racism by saying things like "because they are after white people." Really you can tell he despises differences by his talking bad about things like rap music, flowing in the classroom, and other garbage that he apparently thinks all black people do. Really he wants to find all these statistics so he feels better about not liking another race. If you really read his posts (which Easy seems to have skipped) you can see his disdain for black people.
We both admit that the VAST majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. Why am I wrong to want to avoid violent people again (whether they TARGET Whites or not, as your argument has apparently become)? Is it not just as easy to get caught in the crossfire, so to speak, if you are White in the vicinity of a black scuffle?

The simple fact remains that A FEW black people, A FEW white people, A FEW whoever else are bad people and do bad things. Some Muslims are terrorists. The vast majority are not. Some Christians are terrorists. The vast majority are not. Some white people are serial killers. The vast majority are not. All I've said is if I need to be separated from all blacks because they are violent prove it to me. You two can't even prove that a majority of them are violent. You've tried to shift things around by showing stuff like blacks commit hate crimes as if I said somewhere that no black people commit hate crimes. You both know that what I asked for doesn't exist, so you keep trying to throw other stuff in my face and say "see told you!"
Muslims also believe Homosexuals should be stoned, whatever a man says goes, a woman has no freedom to do anything, and Shariah law should be the law of the land. I have yet to hear of a Christian Terrorist (although I'm sure there are some terrorists that happen to be Christian). Perhaps you could provide me an example of someone terrorising a community as a Jihad (of sorts) for the Christian faith? I never said YOU need to do anything. I said that Ishould have the opportunity to move to an area that is deemed "Whites only". YOU should NOT have the ability to restrict my Freedom of Association, and tell me where I cannot live.

What was your job again so I can make fun of you for it? Professional anabolic minds poster? You seem to always want to bring up my job to put me down. Pretty classy.
Oh, if only you knew his real job, you'd feel like quite the dummy! :D! I'd say it's fair to say that Easy is quite accomplished in life, and has far exceeded your maximum potential (and maybe mine as well). He is far from a "Professional anabolic minds poster"! I'll let him elaborate if he feels the need to defend himself (so to speak), although I sincerely doubt there is a reason to do so. Way to keep the bar high "seccsi".

The vast majority of what Brian has said isn't even remotely backed up by anything but talk. "Uh, whites can't learn because blacks are flowing in the classroom and beating on desks!"
You keep mixing up race and culture. They are two different things, but you will find that the majority of times there are correlations. I never said Whites can't learn (ALL education metrics show Whites are exceeding blacks, while Asians/Orientals exceed Whites). I just said that Whites would do better if those interruptions and distractions were not present, and in European culture, those disruptions don't even exist. In European culture, we RESPECT the people in authority, and when class starts, we shut up. We don't fight the teachers, we don't disrespect the teachers by talking on cell-phones in class, etc.). I was simply referring to the CULTURAL lack of respect often found in black people (children especially). I'm sure you're now going to justify those behaviors with a lack of parenting, etc. (and you'd be correct), but yet, we are so unwilling to correct those potentiators.

If you two want to be racist, be racist. Just don't be pissed that society isn't accepting it by letting you guys create all white communities. Again, Hitler called he wants his ideals back. He thought a master race existed as well. You can be mad that people who have a different skin color than you have constitutionally protected rights all you want, but the fact remains it isn't going to change.
The LAST thing I want to do is be a racist. As I said, until a year ago, I was the "blackest" White guy you could find (I even have a 36" gold chain I used to wear...very gawdy). I listened to Rap, Hell...I used to sag! Then I was finally exposed to what is wrong with America, and the majority of it traces back to multiculturalism and...wait for it...black culture in particular. As I said before, I learned from my mistakes, and started seeing the world as it truly is, starting with the music I was listening to (which oddly enough was talking about killing White people because they were "bitches").

Once black people start making a concerted effort to show that they respect White people as THEIR equal, THEN I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to associate with other cultures. But all my life I have been FORCE-FED other cultures, and so far I don't like what I see. And I guess it is ONLY wrong for a White guy to want to cut ties with a culture he doesn't like. Anywho, did you have a chance to watch the video link I posted showing the Congressional Black Caucus attacking the Tea Party (and White people by proxy)? You probably should.
--Brian

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the point made was that we should have the OPTION of creating all-white communities if we so choose. NEVER did I say it should be mandatory, nor that our cultures shouldn't encounter each other in the public square. But at home, I want MY culture around MY family in MY neighborhood. That's all! That's as far as I care to take it! Hell, we can have black neighborhoods right next to White neighborhoods, and I'd be fine with that! But it's funny that a self-professed "Libertarian" is so hostile towards the mere idea of living within my own culture and self-segregating. THAT is why I called you a Liberal, which is to say that you don't exhibit very many of the characteristics of a "Libertarian".
I'm about as small government as can be. I'm in no way supportive of having separate water fountains for whites or separate public schools for whites. If you want to go in the woods with like minded people be my guest. How far would you like to cut it up? Separate fountains for Christian whites than non Christian whites? Different fountains for half white people? It doesn't seem a little inefficient and quite stupid to want this in cities?

We both admit that the VAST majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. Why am I wrong to want to avoid violent people again (whether they TARGET Whites or not, as your argument has apparently become)? Is it not just as easy to get caught in the crossfire, so to speak, if you are White in the vicinity of a black scuffle?

All races commit violent crimes. You can avoid whoever you want. I know the average black person on the street in a big city is not likely to do me any harm. You've already statistically proven that. Do bad areas exist with bad people you should avoid especially at night? You bet. Could you be attacked by that white guy just as easily as that black guy? You bet. But if the white guy attacks you it's the black guys fault right? I mean whites NEVER committed crimes until blacks came around. We all helped one another out, fought no wars, had no stealing, it was divine. Then a few blacks sagged their pants and it was ALL OVER.

Muslims also believe Homosexuals should be stoned, whatever a man says goes, a woman has no freedom to do anything, and Shariah law should be the law of the land. I have yet to hear of a Christian Terrorist (although I'm sure there are some terrorists that happen to be Christian). Perhaps you could provide me an example of someone terrorising a community as a Jihad (of sorts) for the Christian faith? I never said YOU need to do anything. I said that Ishould have the opportunity to move to an area that is deemed "Whites only". YOU should NOT have the ability to restrict my Freedom of Association, and tell me where I cannot live.
Actually the history of Christian terrorism goes way back. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#United_States
Many people in the Christian faith have no problems demonizing those who don't believe what they believe.

DIFFERENT Christians believe different things, just like different muslims. Again you PROJECT and say things like Muslims (which insinuates all of them) believe this. This is my main issue with you. You want to put people in categories like Muslim, black, etc and then say they ALL do this.
Different Muslims interpret their good book different ways. Just like different Christians interpret the Bible. All I've tried to get you to do is realize people are different. You CONTINUE to use broad strokes to paint people who are different from you. This will ALWAYS be wrong. Not all Muslims act a certain way, not all blacks act a certain way, not all whites act a certain way. Until you figure this out your arguments where you say things like "Muslims think this" and "Blacks do this" will always be wrong.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

Oh, if only you knew his real job, you'd feel like quite the dummy! :D! I'd say it's fair to say that Easy is quite accomplished in life, and has far exceeded your maximum potential (and maybe mine as well). He is far from a "Professional anabolic minds poster"! I'll let him elaborate if he feels the need to defend himself (so to speak), although I sincerely doubt there is a reason to do so. Way to keep the bar high "seccsi".
Perhaps he has, perhaps he has not. And you have NO idea of what I have accomplished, just as I have no idea what you have accomplished. All I know is you both have repeatedly used my profession to drag me down. Against teachers, minorities, a die hard religious fanactic...yep, sounding like a true right winger! Honestly I could care less what Easy does or did. I just don't know why he repeatedly finds the need to attack me based on the job I do (which he knows nothing about). And you think I'm setting the bar low? :tongue-tied:

You keep mixing up race and culture. They are two different things, but you will find that the majority of times there are correlations. I never said Whites can't learn (ALL education metrics show Whites are exceeding blacks, while Asians/Orientals exceed Whites). I just said that Whites would do better if those interruptions and distractions were not present, and in European culture, those disruptions don't even exist. In European culture, we RESPECT the people in authority, and when class starts, we shut up. We don't fight the teachers, we don't disrespect the teachers by talking on cell-phones in class, etc.). I was simply referring to the CULTURAL lack of respect often found in black people (children especially). I'm sure you're now going to justify those behaviors with a lack of parenting, etc. (and you'd be correct), but yet, we are so unwilling to correct those potentiators.
Please tell me why in a school that is almost 100% white I have kids who are distractions, don't get class work done, show up late, smell bad, etc. This is a rural white neighbor hood with almost no black presence. Who would you like to blame this on now? I thought the distractions wouldn't exist if we got rid of blacks?

The LAST thing I want to do is be a racist. As I said, until a year ago, I was the "blackest" White guy you could find (I even have a 36" gold chain I used to wear...very gawdy). I listened to Rap, Hell...I used to sag! Then I was finally exposed to what is wrong with America, and the majority of it traces back to multiculturalism and...wait for it...black culture in particular. As I said before, I learned from my mistakes, and started seeing the world as it truly is, starting with the music I was listening to (which oddly enough was talking about killing White people because they were "bitches").

--Brian

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Once black people start making a concerted effort to show that they respect White people as THEIR equal, THEN I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to associate with other cultures. But all my life I have been FORCE-FED other cultures, and so far I don't like what I see. And I guess it is ONLY wrong for a White guy to want to cut ties with a culture he doesn't like. Anywho, did you have a chance to watch the video link I posted showing the Congressional Black Caucus attacking the Tea Party (and White people by proxy)? You probably should.
--Brian
So you think the BEST way to encourage blacks to respect whites as their equal is to segregate from blacks, blame the problems of society on blacks, talk about all the problems with black culture?

Yeah, that sounds like a foolproof plan. "Hey blacks, I'm a white guy who thinks you are the reason why all the problems in America exist. And now I'm mad that you seem to dislike me!"

It's your type of "us against them" thinking that keeps us from making progress.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Oh, here's another one: http://www.therightscoop.com/st-louis-cyclists-being-ambushed-by-black-teen-mobs/. Apparently, black teen mobs are ambushing White bicyclists in St. Louis, and proceeding to sit them against walls and beat the **** out of them. I guess I could lie and say I'm shocked.

I guess we can add this one too: http://www.therightscoop.com/wisconsin-black-mobs-attack-people-at-state-fair/, and this one: http://www.therightscoop.com/another-flash-mob-robs-a-convenient-store/, and this one: http://www.therightscoop.com/another-flash-mob-gets-away-with-looting-a-convenience-store/, and this one "White girl bleeds a lot" on the 4th of July @ http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html), and this one: "Beat Whitey Night" at the Iowa State Fair (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/beat-whitey-night-iowa-state-fair), and this one: White guy blindsided by group of blacks in broad daylight (http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/caught-on-tape:-philadelphia-teen-mob-attack-080811), and this one: 100s of blacks mob in Philadelphia beating White people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Smuf7kFU, amongst many others, and I'm just getting started! But there is NO amount of documented evidence I can provide to you that will make you see what's really going on in our society. NONE of these HORRIBLE, TRAGIC, RACIALLY MOTIVATED mob-beatings are getting the coverage they deserve in the news media (assuming they receive any at all), nor are any black people speaking out and condemning these attacks and praying for the White victims. The mother of one of the boys in Philadelphia ONLY started crying when speaking at court to keep her son from going to jail. NOT ONCE did she even look concerned when the other White witnesses (and victims) spoke at the trial (meaning she DOESN'T CARE), and yet you tell me I shouldn't be concerned. Ya...good one.
--Brian

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
So you think the BEST way to encourage blacks to respect whites as their equal is to segregate from blacks, blame the problems of society on blacks, talk about all the problems with black culture?

Yeah, that sounds like a foolproof plan. "Hey blacks, I'm a white guy who thinks you are the reason why all the problems in America exist. And now I'm mad that you seem to dislike me!"
I couldn't give a **** less if they like me or not. I just want them to stop being violent, which seems to require a CULTURAL shift. Until that happens, it makes perfect sense to separate myself from them.
--Brian

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no, sorry, you are creating an argument different than either I or brian stated because you know its not possible to prove. Neither of us said that races should be segregated, or that blacks should all be avoided. But we accept minorities self segregating, Michelle Obama's thesis paper at Princeton basically was "why I don't feel comfortable around white people", and thats fine too. If white people feel the same? thats a huge problem. Pick one way or the other, self imposed segration is ok or it isn't. But it being ok for minorities and not for the majority is ridiculous.

And with the reagan argument, economic situations are very different between then and now. Moody's wasn't even considering lowering our credit rating then, but now... A deficit of 20% of budget vs a deficit of 40% of budget are very different. A national debt of below 1/4 of the gdp is very different than a national debt of 100% of gdp. Taken from the context of someone earning $50k a year, then was them spending 60k on their 50k income, now its them spending more like 72k on the 50k income. Then it was them having $50k in credit card debts, now its them having $350k in credit card debts. If you can't understand that those two situations are very different economically then I really can't help you, and its not a surprise to me you have such an issue with the racial statistics either.

even brian realizes I don't agree with him on that. That doesn't change the fact that if you have to pick walking through a group of black males or white males, you are many times more likely to get an asswhipping walking through the group of black men. Even moreso if you are white, but even if you are black.

All I've said is if I need to be separated from all blacks because they are violent prove it to me. You two can't even prove that a majority of them are violent. You've tried to shift things around by showing stuff like blacks commit hate crimes as if I said somewhere that no black people commit hate crimes. You both know that what I asked for doesn't exist, so you keep trying to throw other stuff in my face and say "see told you!"
Again though you are the only one saying those. I have no interest in being segrated, but understand that others (including most minorities) do feel that way. Nobody said a majority of them are violent, just that they are more violent than their % of population. You repeatedly said that there was no black on white hate crimes, we just showed that there are, and its far more common for a black person to commit one proportionately than a white person.

you began with personal attacks on my reading comprehension, I merely followed suit. Perhaps you should take another look at your own discussion style first and avoid making ad hominem attacks if you don't like them being used against you as well.

well, I don't think he quite said that, but he's off on that one. Most schools outside of inner cities the black kids are only slightly more disruptive than white kids (again proportionately). At my daughters high school, roughly half the kids in the morning in the office for dress code violations and being jackasses about their dress code violations are black girls. I've gotten to where I can't stand going in there mornings to talk to the guidance counselor or other staff just due to the "you can'ts bes tellin me what i gots ta wear" over and over

I don't want an all white community, and I don't want to remove anyones constitutionally protected rights. However, I don't want anyone getting preferential treatment because of their skin color either. If a man kills a man with a baseball bat, I can't see how its anything but a hate crime regardless. Its not like its a love crime. Justice is meant to be based on rule of law, and be emotionless. You can't prove the intentions or motivations of a person unless they confess to it. Anything from outside is merely a guess.

Is it really better that you beat someone down with a bat and leave them paralyzed for life for drug money but at least you didn't do it because of their skin color?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm about as small government as can be. I'm in no way supportive of having separate water fountains for whites or separate public schools for whites. If you want to go in the woods with like minded people be my guest. How far would you like to cut it up? Separate fountains for Christian whites than non Christian whites? Different fountains for half white people? It doesn't seem a little inefficient and quite stupid to want this in cities?
Libertarian doesn't only mean small government (in fact, you can be Libertarian and Big Government). However, Libertarians believe in personal Liberties first-and-foremost, and that the Government shall NEVER infringe on those liberties , regardless of how big it gets (hence the name). You believe it is acceptable to infringe on the baby's right to life, my right to property by taking my money to pay for someone else's education/indoctrination, and my Freedom of Association by saying that we cannot have All-White establishments ANYWHERE in America (apparently for you, it's only acceptable if I go off into the woods somewhere and live a secluded life, rather than respecting my right to associate with my OWN culture). You don't have to support FORCED separation of water fountains, but if you truly were a Libertarian, you would support my right to build an establishment that did. Anywho, for those keeping score, that's 3 for 3 violations of the Constitution (life, liberty, and property), meaning you are okay with infringing on the THREE things that have been Constitutionally protected in the since it's inception. What concerns me the most is that you feel you are somehow qualified to tell me how to live my life (or you wouldn't believe what you believe). If you believed that no one had the right to infringe on those freedoms, you would then believe they were wrong, and you don't. You really don't seem very Libertarian to me (you seem more Liberal Republican, which is fine if that's where you stand). I'm really not attacking you here, but it does seem that your stated viewpoints are mutually exclusive with the term Libertarian.
--Brian