i will say dont watch a trailer if u plan on watching the movie

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wrestlers on Netflix, pretty decent!..I’m almost done with it.

Didn’t like Al snows shtick back in the day…He’s still a unit tho at 59

Kinda sad,…I mean these guys are all doing it for the love of it, which is awesome…But it’s not the WWE sort of crowds or money!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes I enjoy super long and sometimes I like the shorter more concise stories. That goes for any kind of medium I guess, when I was younger I hated ending things so probably liked longer a bit more, but nowadays time is more constrained so usually aiming shorter.

Might have been my favorite show made last year.

I added Shin Godzilla and was looking forward to marching through those in prep for Minus One eventually.
What is this shin godzilla?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Japanese Godzilla movie released in 2016. It started their current/new reboot I guess you could call it.
It came out around 2016-ish. It was the first Godzilla movie from Toho in years. It was a reboot, this time it was the toxic water from Fukashima that woke him up. It's a little weird, he starts off kind of small, but grows quickly and tears Tokyo up. I liked it.
Is it actually in English, or dubbed? And good special effects?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrestlers on Netflix, pretty decent!..I’m almost done with it.

Didn’t like Al snows shtick back in the day…He’s still a unit tho at 59

Kinda sad,…I mean these guys are all doing it for the love of it, which is awesome…But it’s not the WWE sort of crowds or money!!
Nice. Once I am caught up with Ahsoka I will watch wrestlers.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to watch John Wick 4, when I get the chance (on Starz).
I've been trying to watch it for a couple of days.
.... Maybe tomorrow night.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally watching warrior s3, man I love this show. Not as good as the other seasons, but I still really enjoy it. Just finished Picard s2 aswell, I enjoyed that but man the Legend Patrick Stewart looking frail, father time is so cruel.

I am currently up to season 3 on Barry and Mr Inbetween (gonna finish warrior first then get back to them) highly recommend these two shows, absolutely brilliant. One more suggestion I will make that I have made before, but I feel it is still very underrated. EVIL, watch this show... so good.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I watched a couple of different things this weekend.

The Continental Episode 1:
Its an interesting piece, but there were no characters I really got into. I didnt feel like John Wick but it had moments where you kinda got a sense of it being in the same world. 3 more episodes to go, so we will see how it ends up. It did feel cheap at times, like when they were driving around cars and it was obviously NOT in a city but in a studio. Roads were to narrow and houses felt fake.

3/5

The Expendables 4:
I went into this with NO expectations. The last one wasnt particularly good and the whole franchise is average as best. My favorite is the second one as I love Van Damme as a bad guy. Saying that, this one suprised me in that it was suprisingly entertaining. Jason Statham pretty much carried the movie but Tony Jaa was awesome as well.

3/5

The Meg 2:
Did a rewatch of The Meg before diving into this one, so alot of Jason Statham this weekend! I think i prefered the first one to the second one. But it was a easy watch and i ennjoyed it. Maybe a bit rehashing of the first one, but I didnt mind.

3/5

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I didn’t finish the first epi of continental, it wasn’t terrible, but it felt long.

Tony Jaa is one of the only reasons I may watch E4 one day.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next weekend ill go see The Creator, Ive been waiting for that one since i first heard about it. Looks really good.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya that’s one I’d like to see. Weekly schedule just isn’t conducive to movies right now. I tried to fit one in with earliest Friday showings, but didn’t fit so unless a movie is short I just am struggling to see it outside of the house. 😭

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About to start the Continental…..Not thrilled the info says, Mel Gibson. Just don’t dig him.
Would have preferred 45min to an hour episodes…This first one is a movie length 🫤

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went and saw The Creator this weekend. I enjoyed it but I probably went in with too high expectations. The movie LOOKED amazing, to me it looked bette than many of the blockbusters we've seen the past years. Story was ok, i was hoping for more. Brought both my kids and the fiance and she fell asleep haha.

4/5

Last night i watched the trailer for the new Matthew Vaugh movie Agylle. Before reading more, either go watch the trailer or if you dont want to get spoiled by the premis, stop reading...

Ok, so the beginning sees Henry Cavill and John Cena kicking ass and I was like: YES a movie with those two together, IM ALL IN! Then the actual premise get shown and im like "aw man, that sucks". But THEN Sam Rockwell starts kicking ass and im like "IM ALL IN AGAIN!" I really hope it is as good as it seems.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I’ve heard the creator looks amazing so I’m trying to find a way to see it on the big screen.

Argyle looks fun and wacky like some of Vaugns more entertaining stuff.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished Ahsoka and I gotta say it was one of the better Star Wars series in a while. Even for me who never watched Rebels or any of the other animated series.

Loki season 2 starts on friday and I really enjoyed the first season. So eager to see where they take it this time.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New John Woo movie on the way called Silent Night staring Joel Kinnaman. Looks like my kinda movie.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kicked off spooky movie season with the 2019, ‘Escape Room’ on Hulu…I liked it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished Ahsoka and I gotta say it was one of the better Star Wars series in a while. Even for me who never watched Rebels or any of the other animated series.

Loki season 2 starts on friday and I really enjoyed the first season. So eager to see where they take it this time.
Saw the trailer for Loki .. looks nice only marvel show I liked and Wanda vision was real nice

Looking fwd as well for loki2 and see what their plans are

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Equalizer 3...

Enjoyed it. Good story, entertaining violent revenge... exactly what I wanted lol. IMO the 1st one is still the best, but 3 is better than 2.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love horror! Hulu is gonna run every episode of Ash vs the evil dead! That show was great! I hope some good creature features come out!
Have you seen Color Out Of Space with Nick Cage?

I just rewatched yesterday...it's out there lol. But there's 1 scene that's just sticking to me...highly recommended for horror/Lovecraft fans.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just saw equalizier3 .. wow just the first fighting scene had me wide awake at 2am and watched the whole movie

robert Mccall is like 2x better action then john wick and 100x better actor

i still love john wick but this series is up there,

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something in another thread reminded me of "Take Shelter" ..... Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain killed it in that movie.

463358_TAKE SHELTER_1400x2100_English (US)_0.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something in another thread reminded me of "Take Shelter" ..... Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain killed it in that movie.

View attachment 236717
poster looks like twister2 in making
lol jk

but michael shannon usually kills every role hes in ..loved him in boardwalk & waco

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
poster looks like twister2 in making
lol jk

but michael shannon usually kills every role hes in ..loved him in boardwalk & waco
Take Shelter probably isn't what you think it is .....
But I Really liked it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have decided to make it a “renew1 pick” !
Just started Take Shelter.
Not only does it have Mike Shannon, it’s got the guy that reminds me of him (as seen in about a minute in)

*Im having a hot mocha with it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

just finished this .. pretty entertaining .

next on the list is take shelter after lunch break lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
finished take shelter .. good recommendation @Renew1

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
evryone doing michael shannon's marathon ? lol

you guys seen waco ?
if not put it on a list .. based on true events in waco, tx .. i just remember seeing it in news but shows goes in great depth.

theres also waco aftermath ( dont watch that before watching original )

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“super pumped” Netflix series on Uber!
Pretty good!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any fans of prison break ?
Ive seen em all .. even though last season was blah was still excited and would continue to watch em all .. but looks like season 6 isn't happening anymore.

first couple season i remember watching them in college days, so good and exciting.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any fans of prison break ?
Ive seen em all .. even though last season was blah was still excited and would continue to watch em all .. but looks like season 6 isn't happening anymore.

first couple season i remember watching them in college days, so good and exciting.
I absolutely loved the first season, watched it a few times. Only watched the whole thing once though, definitely the kind of show I feel would have been better served in a shorter format or just not dragged out for unnecessary seasons.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm trying to watch "The Vast of Night" , 50's style Sci-fi movie.
Has anyone watched it?
Does it get better?
(Slow start).

Thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm trying to watch "The Vast of Night" , 50's style Sci-fi movie.
Has anyone watched it?
Does it get better?
(Slow start).

Thanks!
Lol it does not get better! Watch Color Out Of Space instead 😁