Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You just made my whole night. I am on single Dad duty for the next 5 days with my 7, 5 year old and 20 month old. Something to look forward to at night! Love em but I don't know how people are stay at home parents! Let alone be single parents. Bravo to them.
Nice!
I hope you guys enjoy it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive placed warrior on hold .. was losing interest in mid season

started swagger on appleTV yesterday already in 7 episodes .. that good, but i rarely hate sports related shows.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive placed warrior on hold .. was losing interest in mid season

started swagger on appleTV yesterday already in 7 episodes .. that good, but i rarely hate sports related shows.

I got caught up on Warrior. I also lost interest in season 3 and would go back to it when I couldn't find something to watch. I did finaly get caught back up. They need to finish it though.

Watched most of Hidden Strike with Jackie Chan and John Cena last night. Low expectation fun movie. Jackie Chan was my favorite as a kid. Figured I couldn't stay awake to watch Guardians of Galaxy so I saved it for tonight.

As much tv as I have been watching this summer at night it will come to an end soon. School starts, coaching starts and the dreaded Masters is also gonna start for the next 2 years. I gotta remember the $20k raise endgame.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping to see TMNT this weekend. Even if my younger nephews can't I don't think that will stop me! ;)

Then idk what I'll dive into movie wise next. After my Nolan marathon I am unsure what is next for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping to see TMNT this weekend. Even if my younger nephews can't I don't think that will stop me! ;)

Then idk what I'll dive into movie wise next. After my Nolan marathon I am unsure what is next for me.
I didn't even realize it was coming out this weekend. I'm behind on watching movies in the theater.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't even realize it was coming out this weekend. I'm behind on watching movies in the theater.
Ya I think it’s finally slowing down for me. TMNT snuck up on me, but I don’t go a ton. Still a few I’d like to see in theaters though, most stuff I don’t mind waiting on it coming out for viewing at home.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a big Manga reader and my favorite is the Baki series. Netflix premiered its new season Son Of Ogre this week. So im working my way through that. Its a great watch IF you are into Mangas like Baki, Garoden etc.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im a big Manga reader and my favorite is the Baki series. Netflix premiered its new season Son Of Ogre this week. So im working my way through that. Its a great watch IF you are into Mangas like Baki, Garoden etc.
Couldn't get into the show, but maybe I'll give reading it a shot.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i saw this post .. and i still cant decide .. have to .. have to PICK ONE outta the 2.

VS

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Training day easy.

Finally got around to Mario this week, was fun, I enjoyed that.

Heat is next up since I snagged a 4k blu ray for $4 the other week, but haven't had a chance to sit down and watch yet.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think im gonna go way back this weekend and re-watch Road House. I can never watch that movie to many times.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training day easy.

Finally got around to Mario this week, was fun, I enjoyed that.

Heat is next up since I snagged a 4k blu ray for $4 the other week, but haven't had a chance to sit down and watch yet.
i actually just rewatched heat last week .. classic

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Telemarketers” documentary on hbo max.
I’m about done with first episode right now, cool interesting stuff

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lioness on Paramount+ has me wanting to binge it nonstop. Very good.

TMNT was also awesome.

Finish Warrior and its ending was predictable but good. Season 4 they need to wrap it up.

Been watching the Untold series on Netflix. Those are fun and different.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Flash comes to streaming Friday, and Indiana Jones Monday.
I'm looking forward to seeing both of those.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Flash comes to streaming Friday, and Indiana Jones Monday.
I'm looking forward to seeing both of those.
I am gonna download The Flash, I really cannot support that freak lead... shame because the other actors are solid

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am gonna download The Flash, I really cannot support that freak lead... shame because the other actors are solid
Yeah ... He's messed up, for sure.
Like a lot of Hollywood.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First episode of Ahsoka is out this week. I havent gotten to it and i dont really have any expectations. The last season of Mandalorian left me with a sour taste so we will see. Andor was great so maybe this will be as well, time will tell.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First episode of Ahsoka is out this week. I havent gotten to it and i dont really have any expectations. The last season of Mandalorian left me with a sour taste so we will see. Andor was great so maybe this will be as well, time will tell.
is she from clone wars ? which i heard it takes place between part 2 & 3 .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, she was Anakin Skywalkers Padawan in the animated series. She showed up in season 3 of Mandalorian i think it was.
nice im so far behind.. i dont try to understand all i just enjoy it as it comes

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, she was Anakin Skywalkers Padawan in the animated series. She showed up in season 3 of Mandalorian i think it was.
Introduced in s2 of Mando. Anyone who watched lots of Clone Wars and then Rebels will probably be in for a good ride with the new show.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched the 2 first episodes of Ahsoka and enjoyed them. Ive only watched the first season of Clone Wars and nothing of Rebels. So im not that deep in the lore. But it sure felt like Star Wars to me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

im on season 2 of this show .. very good and entertaining.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wheel Of Time season 2 started today. Im a big fan of the book series and ive read them multiple time. Absolutely hated the first season of the show because of the changes they made. But im a glutten for punishment so ill watch season 2 as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went and saw Equalizer 3 this last weekend and quite enjoyed it. Its not as violent as the first 2 and a little bit of a slow burn. But i enjoyed the whole premise and can absolutely recommend it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Went and saw Equalizer 3 this last weekend and quite enjoyed it. Its not as violent as the first 2 and a little bit of a slow burn. But i enjoyed the whole premise and can absolutely recommend it.
I have this on my list to see, but timing is just tough right now. I’ll definitely check it out when it’s out of theaters though. 👍

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any fans of "The League" here

seen it so many times .. restarting it again at work :) going thru bear too quickly only 4 episodes left lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any fans of "The League" here

seen it so many times .. restarting it again at work :) going thru bear too quickly only 4 episodes left lol

View attachment 235820

I watched the first season a few years ago but then forgot about it. Definitely my kind of comedy. Probably KY something I will start watching as my show when the wife goes to bed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's the 2 guys that did the Hatchet movies, Frozen (the ski lift movie, not the cartoon), etc. Oderous from GWAR and Dee Snyder are in every episode! Lot's of cameos from horror icons. It's hysterical!
Frozen was an awesome movie. Wish they named it something else so it doesn't have to compete with the stupid cartoon. Is oderous out of uniform? I've never seen the hatchet movies either

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my favorite sitcoms ever! A rare gem if you're into horror, heavy metal and comedy is a sitcom called Holliston.
heavy metal no .. but other 2 genres hell yeah all day
just saw the trailer "you said it wouldnt hurt but now i cant poop for days"

got my attention .. adding it to the list as well maybe after season 1 of league ill switch back and forth

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the 2 guys that did the Hatchet movies, Frozen (the ski lift movie, not the cartoon), etc. Oderous from GWAR and Dee Snyder are in every episode! Lot's of cameos from horror icons. It's hysterical!
i loved hatchet .. remember watching it in college .. still remember the name victor crowley

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem over the weekend and it was suprisingly good. I enjoyed the animation and the story was fun as well. Yeah, the two last live action movies probably werent the best. But I enjoyed them just for the sheer size of the turtles. But this was probably the best Turtle movie in a long while.

Also, last weeks episode of Ahsoka ended on a banger!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you me? I just watched mutant mayhem and loved it. The way it seemed to blend current culture and references with older more classic turtles feel and music I felt was pretty cool.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you me? I just watched mutant mayhem and loved it. The way it seemed to blend current culture and references with older more classic turtles feel and music I felt was pretty cool.
Its actually pretty wild how alike our taste are when it comes to media.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a bit in a movie slump, but planning rewatch of all the Godzilla plus kong movies since there’s a tv show coming out soon.
Yeah the Monarch show looks really good. Inspired choice to have Kurt Russell and his son Wyatt Russell play the old and young version of the same character. Should be a good watch before Godzilla x Kong next year.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just watched the flash! Great!…Good secret scene at very end! (Post credits)

When I exited the app I went back in time on my cable, (rewound the tv) to watch tonites Hannity, and then I’ll fast forward commercials!!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished reading the Tough Manga series this week.
  • Koukou Tekkenden Tough
  • Tough
  • Tough: Ryuu wo Tsugu Otoko
And like always, when i finish a series i feel lost haha. I get so attatched to the characters i dont know what to do with myself. So i started a new one called Hajime no Ippo. It has like 1340 chapters and still going strong, so should keep me busy for a while.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished The bear season 2 .. all caught up.

damn was so good great ending

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I finished reading the Tough Manga series this week.
  • Koukou Tekkenden Tough
  • Tough
  • Tough: Ryuu wo Tsugu Otoko
And like always, when i finish a series i feel lost haha. I get so attatched to the characters i dont know what to do with myself. So i started a new one called Hajime no Ippo. It has like 1340 chapters and still going strong, so should keep me busy for a while.
Sometimes I enjoy super long and sometimes I like the shorter more concise stories. That goes for any kind of medium I guess, when I was younger I hated ending things so probably liked longer a bit more, but nowadays time is more constrained so usually aiming shorter.

Finished The bear season 2 .. all caught up.

damn was so good great ending
Might have been my favorite show made last year.

Have you seen the trailer for Toho's Godzilla Minus One? It looks brutal! Great time to be a Godzilla fan!
I added Shin Godzilla and was looking forward to marching through those in prep for Minus One eventually.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For any horror fans, I highly recommend Hereditary. It doesn't really solely on jump scares, but the creep factor is way up there.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mutant Mayhem was really fun. May go watch it again with my boy again this weekend at the cheap movie theater with the best popcorn!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen the trailer for Toho's Godzilla Minus One? It looks brutal! Great time to be a Godzilla fan!
Yeah it looks amazing? Seems like a reboot of the Toho universe where Godzilla is more of a monster than a good guy? Looking forward too it.