• RockStar
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the hot new show is, “a murder at the end of the world” on Hulu (I believe it’s an fx show)

So far it’s got a bit of everything, sci-fi, hi tech stuff,…mystery…

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

since cocaine bear made so much $$ ( really was a great movie )

why not keep the trend going lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Following for stuff to watch...my brain needs a distraction haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still haven't seen Velocipastor. I feel unsophisticated.
haha me and my buddies enjoyed that with some nice whiskey night

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched the 2 first episodes of Monarch: Legacy of Monsters over the weekends. So far so good although the 3 timelines can be a little hard to follow if you dont keep your wits with you.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Watched the 2 first episodes of Monarch: Legacy of Monsters over the weekends. So far so good although the 3 timelines can be a little hard to follow if you dont keep your wits with you.
I think I’m going to wait to binge when it’s all done, I did rewatch first English Godzilla for that “universe” recently.

Also finished The Creator, Whiplash, and Shin Godzilla recently.

I feel I’m in a slump though just unsure what I even want to watch I must have started and stopped 5 movies the other day.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’m going to wait to binge when it’s all done, I did rewatch first English Godzilla for that “universe” recently.

Also finished The Creator, Whiplash, and Shin Godzilla recently.

I feel I’m in a slump though just unsure what I even want to watch I must have started and stopped 5 movies the other day.
Those are all good movies!

I feel what you are saying. I always re-watch Harry Potter before christmas. But i started a bit earlier this year as i got sick and now im done with them already and December hasnt started yet! So im a bit lost myself haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those are all good movies!

I feel what you are saying. I always re-watch Harry Potter before christmas. But i started a bit earlier this year as i got sick and now im done with them already and December hasnt started yet! So im a bit lost myself haha.
Ya I usually watch those every year too and did finish them earlier than usual a couple weeks ago.

I just get in "moods" and it shifts, shows, movies, games, books always changing. Just one of those times I guess, I started a book thread because I just put a ton of books on hold. :LOL:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last weekend i got a Monsterverse kick so I re-watched all of those. I think it was because i wateched the Monarch series and just wanted more of it.

Then yesterday i got a suprise day off as we got snowed in. So i re-watched The Matrix Trilogy. I wanted to watch Resurrections as well but i didnt get to it. I know its not liked, but im a sucker for continuity in movies.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ugh the site where i use to watch shows/movies looks like closed down ( https://seriesonline.gg/ )

what am i to do at work .. hbo max/hulu/prime it is until find a new one.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t watched a ton lately, did watch Wednesday last week though.

I’ve compiled a starting list of my weird tastes in movies to watch to end the year. 😂

ugh the site where i use to watch shows/movies looks like closed down ( https://seriesonline.gg/ )

what am i to do at work .. hbo max/hulu/prime it is until find a new one.
Sounds like you need to just start your own home server/nas. 😉

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t watched a ton lately, did watch Wednesday last week though.

I’ve compiled a starting list of my weird tastes in movies to watch to end the year. 😂

Sounds like you need to just start your own home server/nas. 😉
im game .. i just do surverys here and there and make side cash for supplements at the same time lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone watched The Exorcist series on Tubi? It's only mildly similar to the original movie, but I like it quite a bit.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a really lazy weekend due to tons of snow. So i got in quite a few hours infront of the tv haha.

Re-watched The Dark Knight Trilogy and Die Hard 1, 2 and 3 (the good ones). Havent watched Die Hard in many years so that was a blast.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a really lazy weekend due to tons of snow. So i got in quite a few hours infront of the tv haha.

Re-watched The Dark Knight Trilogy and Die Hard 1, 2 and 3 (the good ones). Havent watched Die Hard in many years so that was a blast.
till this day thats still my comic movie .. yeah endgame was pretty awesome ofcourse but those dark knight were just done right .. thank you Christopher nolan

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i saw this in theatre .. def worth a watch
brings you back when they used to make those tennegae kids movies they just dont make them good anymore .. and this one has that feel from high school kids dealing with horror/action/comedy

its going to turn into a series liek scream most likely and will be ruined after 2 lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Do you track your movie watching? Just wondering because you watch a ton and I track mine on letterboxd, but bet you watch more than me. 😅

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you track your movie watching? Just wondering because you watch a ton and I track mine on letterboxd, but bet you watch more than me. 😅

haha funny thing .. i started watching this movie i was like oh shyt ive seen this one already lol

but no tracking .. life is too short to track your macros .. i mean movies ..i mean both.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
haha funny thing .. i started watching this movie i was like oh shyt ive seen this one already lol

but no tracking .. life is too short to track your macros .. i mean movies ..i mean both.
I can respect that. I am a "data" kind of guy so I geek out on having that info.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait to watch "Lady Ballers"! It looks raunchy and offensive, just my style lol.

haha just saw the trailer .. going to watch today at work .. looks hilarious

this was a a hot topic back in the day

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enjoying the Squid Game reality contest series on Netflix! I’m 3 episodes in…

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoying the Squid Game reality contest series on Netflix! I’m 3 episodes in…

thats the latest season that just dropped ?
ive only seen the first 2 and loved them so much

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 ever seen scorpion series ?

saw this popped up on my instagram and looks interesting .. based on true story

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
agree on greatest show

seinfeld
the office

i can rewatch over and over .. seinfeld more but the office is up there with greatest comedies.
Agreed on both accounts. At any time, I choose Seinfeld. It's becoming our family "winding downtime" show...just gotta look each episode up to see if it's clean enough for my kids lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Year is wrapping up and I definitely slowed in the number of things I am watching now versus the first 6 months.

Don't think I'll watch as much next year, but did already start a 2024 list. 😅

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed on both accounts. At any time, I choose Seinfeld. It's becoming our family "winding downtime" show...just gotta look each episode up to see if it's clean enough for my kids lol
when kids come in

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this weekend I for some reason watched Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the fallen... I do enjoy the first one because I remember how excited I was when it came out. Second one is terrible though haha, but for some reason I want to watch em all.

First episodes of the second season of Reacher comes out this Friday and I cant wait!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this weekend I for some reason watched Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the fallen... I do enjoy the first one because I remember how excited I was when it came out. Second one is terrible though haha, but for some reason I want to watch em all.

First episodes of the second season of Reacher comes out this Friday and I cant wait!
haha yeah you are too invested now gotta watch em all .. thats how i feel about them as well and jurrasic parks they are so bad imo but ima see everyone of them lol

ohh sweet cant wait for reacher.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait for Reacher.

I can't even imagine how many times I watched that first transformers movie when I was younger, I was obsessed. The second one was meh, then after the third I didn't watch anymore. I almost feel like that is when my tastes "shifted", but I still love the first one.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha yeah you are too invested now gotta watch em all .. thats how i feel about them as well and jurrasic parks they are so bad imo but ima see everyone of them lol

ohh sweet cant wait for reacher.
Can't wait for Reacher.

I can't even imagine how many times I watched that first transformers movie when I was younger, I was obsessed. The second one was meh, then after the third I didn't watch anymore. I almost feel like that is when my tastes "shifted", but I still love the first one.
Yeah Reacher looks great from the previews. Alan has put on even more size since season 1 and they are already working on season 3!

I will be pushing through all the Transformers haha. Like you said, im invested.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have been watching the Bass Reeves show on paramount, kinda slow but then has really good scenes. If you are a western fan then it’s worth the watch think this Sunday is the last episode of season 1.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been watching the Bass Reeves show on paramount, kinda slow but then has really good scenes. If you are a western fan then it’s worth the watch think this Sunday is the last episode of season 1.
Keep seeing the ads for that on paramount. Might have to give it a go. Me and the wife have been on an inkmaster kick again. That’s another good one for the books.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zack Snyders Rebel Moon hits Netflix tomorrow. Im gonna try to get to it this weekend, the trailers makes it look epic! I also want to try to go and see Wonka this weekend if possible.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zack Snyders Rebel Moon hits Netflix tomorrow. Im gonna try to get to it this weekend, the trailers makes it look epic! I also want to try to go and see Wonka this weekend if possible.
Missed how that release snuck up. Not a huge Snyder fan anymore, but I'll probably still check it out. Probably add it to my growing 2024 list. :LOL:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We started watching Yellowstone a couple months back and loved it. Now we have finished all seasons and both the spin-offs (1883 & 1923). They are definitely worth the watch.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have enjoyed this. It moves pretty fast and I felt like they could have added more but time is money.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know theres few here fans of mafia movies/shows.

A while back i started Board walk empire think i stopped around season3 .. lately have been poping up on my insta reels .. thinking of restarting it from season 1 .. i remember steve buschemi killed the role along with alot of others.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bookie on hbo is my new jam

New season of Rust to Riches on Netflix…great car restoration show! They start off with a close relative of my fave muscle car, the challenger

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any1 ever seen scorpion series ?

saw this popped up on my instagram and looks interesting .. based on true story

Yeah I watched this back in the day lol….the chick is cute! (Then she went and married a much older man in a weird move)
I mean good for the dude….but it’s an odd matchup 🤷‍♂️

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thats the latest season that just dropped ?
ive only seen the first 2 and loved them so much
Fuckin tmz…my ‘guilty pleasure’ show, been watching since the beginning….spoiled the ending! But I watched of course.

I hear a new season of the original is coming out

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed how that release snuck up. Not a huge Snyder fan anymore, but I'll probably still check it out. Probably add it to my growing 2024 list. :LOL:
I havent watched it yet, but critics arent being kind to it. Damn!