GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished season 2 and a couple episodes in Season 3. I like season 3 version of Kendall so far. Decent series. Really slow but it keeps you drawn in.
nice
im all caught up and on week to week basis .. agree show does not lose steam at all

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ Almost caught up myself…trying to stay behind a lil so I can do a couple at a time

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to me Guardians 3 was the best of the 3 Guardians movies. I am a big animal lover and this flick got me a few times. I dont usually sob at the movies but this **** hit me in the feels.

I also watched some other movies over the weekend.

Dungeons & Dragons - 5/10
It was fun for an old D&D guy to hear them name all the different Forgotten Realms places etc. But the movie was just way to bland for me. I really like Chris Pine and he was good, but everything else was meh.

Nobody - 7/10
I hadnt gotten to this one yet and I enjoyed it. Its the Taken, Equalizer and John Wick genre. But maybe a bit lese super human.

65 - 5/10
I had high hopes for this, but again another bland affair. I did enjoy the relationship of the main character and his daughter. But the whole dinousaur stuff just didnt do enough for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to me Guardians 3 was the best of the 3 Guardians movies. I am a big animal lover and this flick got me a few times. I dont usually sob at the movies but this **** hit me in the feels.
wow for some reason i think im losing interest in guardians maybe because of last one .. first one i enjoyed it so not really too excited about this.

might go next tues.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I also watched some other movies over the weekend.

Dungeons & Dragons - 5/10
It was fun for an old D&D guy to hear them name all the different Forgotten Realms places etc. But the movie was just way to bland for me. I really like Chris Pine and he was good, but everything else was meh.

Nobody - 7/10
I hadnt gotten to this one yet and I enjoyed it. Its the Taken, Equalizer and John Wick genre. But maybe a bit lese super human.

65 - 5/10
I had high hopes for this, but again another bland affair. I did enjoy the relationship of the main character and his daughter. But the whole dinousaur stuff just didnt do enough for me.
Agreed the 3rd was very good. I really enjoyed it.

I seem to have similar tastes, I just watched D&D last night and said 6/10 so I liked it a tad bit more than you. I don't think I will watch 65 anytime soon, I was super intrigued, but sounds disappointing so in no rush.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed the 3rd was very good. I really enjoyed it.

I seem to have similar tastes, I just watched D&D last night and said 6/10 so I liked it a tad bit more than you. I don't think I will watch 65 anytime soon, I was super intrigued, but sounds disappointing so in no rush.
Excited to watch D&D as well. I don't expect it to be awesome but I will enjoy it. I love watching those poorly made syfy ones. Ha

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Netflix is coming out with an Arnold Documentary next month

Whenever I engage with his story through videos or articles, it never fails to inspire me to take action and make a positive impact starting tomorrow. Looking forward to this documentary.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been around for a while now, but has anyone seen Equilibrium with Christian Bale? I love that one.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tickets for Fast X on Saturday. Yeah the quality of those movies has gone downhill, but man I just love a mindless action fest. There are also some very juicy spoilers floating around that i cant wait to see if they are true.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been around for a while now, but has anyone seen Equilibrium with Christian Bale? I love that one.
Some good ol pre Batman Bale. The machinist in that time period is another really good bale performance before his blockbuster movie period imo.

Got my tickets for Fast X on Saturday. Yeah the quality of those movies has gone downhill, but man I just love a mindless action fest. There are also some very juicy spoilers floating around that i cant wait to see if they are true.
I dipped after fast five, but I’ve been meaning to try and give them another shot. The idea this end may be turning into a trilogy is kinda killing my desire tho haha

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dipped after fast five, but I’ve been meaning to try and give them another shot. The idea this end may be turning into a trilogy is kinda killing my desire tho haha
Yeah Fast 5 was the one that really made money for them and probably the best one. Number 6 was still ok, but then it started to go downhill. I rewatched 7, 8 and 9 this weekend just to get back into it and... i had a good time haha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some good ol pre Batman Bale. The machinist in that time period is another really good bale performance before his blockbuster movie period imo.
Oh yeah, the one too. Also Out of the Furnace and Exodus. But honestly, I love all good movies. I was just looking at his filmography and apparently he played Jesus back in 1999. That might be what I watch next.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Fast 5 was the one that really made money for them and probably the best one. Number 6 was still ok, but then it started to go downhill. I rewatched 7, 8 and 9 this weekend just to get back into it and... i had a good time haha.
I’m at a different stage in my life and appreciate things differently now so I’ll watch eventually. After the fifth I was in a place where I really only worked and trained no games or movies or “fun”, better place now so last few years I’ve been catching up on things in my “black hole” gap in stuff. 😂

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, the one too. Also Out of the Furnace and Exodus. But honestly, I love all good movies. I was just looking at his filmography and apparently he played Jesus back in 1999. That might be what I watch next.
I always think of Empire of the Sun with young young Bale when I think of his earliest work. 😂

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple recommendations veering away from the horror I've been posting...

Coherence
Resolution
The Endless
Something In The Dirt

The last 3 are directed by Benson/Moorhead and I just love their work now. The first one is amazing, especially considering how low budget it was (but don't let the influence if you watch it).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just finishing this one now.
Really good movie, Visually.

antman-quantumania.jpg

... But they spent $200 million making it, so it should be.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jessica Biel in Hulu’s Candy did an exceptional job. Worth watching just for her performance.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jessica Biel in Hulu’s Candy did an exceptional job. Worth watching just for her performance.
is that about candy montgomery ?
if so def interested and will check it out

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who has seen
Sisu 2022 Action/War movie?
Watched this weekend. I thought the visuals were great and there were some pretty cool looking scenes. Story was pretty basic and straightforward though so was glad it wasn’t long.

It was worth a watch for me, but I’m a sucker for revenge style action haha

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who has seen
Watched this weekend. I thought the visuals were great and there were some pretty cool looking scenes. Story was pretty basic and straightforward though so was glad it wasn’t long.

It was worth a watch for me, but I’m a sucker for revenge style action haha
I watched it this weekend as well. Being a Norwegian it was fun to see an all Scandinavian cast.

Some very goory action set pieces and good performance from the actors where it was needed. Basically a John Wick/Equalizer type movie set during World War 2. It had the perfect length for what it was.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who has seen
i liked sisu .. just the action part, no need to think about it all

This weekends been all about The Tulsa King! …getting some Soprano vibes and Sly Stallone at 76 still a BOSS.
Such a great show.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you watch fallen yet?
@GreenMachineX
So memorial day .. first thing i did when i woke up was watch this.
Great recommendation, right up my alley with serial killer/detective is one of my fav type of movies.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@GreenMachineX
So memorial day .. first thing i did when i woke up was watch this.
Great recommendation, right up my alley with serial killer/detective is one of my fav type of movies.
It's one of my favorites from DW.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's one of my favorites from DW.
def cant deny his work

you guys might enjoy this 2022flick .. didn't care much for the ending but overall thought it was a nice detective/serial killer movie and john malkovich never disappoints.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
def cant deny his work

you guys might enjoy this 2022flick .. didn't care much for the ending but overall thought it was a nice detective/serial killer movie and john malkovich never disappoints.
Thanks!
I'll check it out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished Succession .. sad its all over, great show.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

any fans of the old flick from 90s ? one of my fav film .. so saw the new version of it and was pretty good .. i wanted to hate it but couldnt , had some good jokes and diff twist to a story.

worth a watch if you an 80s kid like me for nostalgia

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

any fans of the old flick from 90s ? one of my fav film .. so saw the new version of it and was pretty good .. i wanted to hate it but couldnt , had some good jokes and diff twist to a story.

I liked the first one.
But I didn't watch this one, because I thought I'd hate it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

May be watching this tonight. I am Into Star Wars with my boy and Watched Solo last night. I really enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Also watched Boba Fett and Mandalorian recently and thoroughly enjoyed those.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
May be watching this tonight. I am Into Star Wars with my boy and Watched Solo last night. I really enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Also watched Boba Fett and Mandalorian recently and thoroughly enjoyed those.
My roommate and I watched Boba Fett, and The Mandalorian.
We enjoyed them both.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I watched it this weekend as well. Being a Norwegian it was fun to see an all Scandinavian cast.

Some very goory action set pieces and good performance from the actors where it was needed. Basically a John Wick/Equalizer type movie set during World War 2. It had the perfect length for what it was.
Ya I always enjoy getting to see casts from outside the USA in different movies.

I did just re-watch the Equalizer before it as well...

Re-watched Into the Spiderverse this week as well, really looking forward to watching the new ones this year and next.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
def cant deny his work

An obvious rip off of Silence of the Lambs (I'm watching it now).
Malkovich is still great. Lawrence is not the best.
Melissa Roxburgh is incredibly watchable (I watched her on the series Manifest).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An obvious rip off of Silence of the Lambs (I'm watching it now).
Malkovich is still great. Lawrence is not the best.
Melissa Roxburgh is incredibly watchable (I watched her on the series Manifest).
Yup i thought the exact same

Malkovich = anthony hopkins
Melissa = jodie foster

i love malkovich, actually just rewatched his rounders .. lil role but leaves an amazing performance each time.

since you know about silnce of lambs .. i assume you have seen manhunter & red dragon ??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup i thought the exact same

Malkovich = anthony hopkins
Melissa = jodie foster

i love malkovich, actually just rewatched his rounders .. lil role but leaves an amazing performance each time.

since you know about silnce of lambs .. i assume you have seen manhunter & red dragon ??
I don't remember if I saw Manhunter. I saw Red Dragon, but it really wasn't my kind of movie.
I'm not usually much for gore/body shock type stuff.

I liked Silence of the Lambs mainly for the performances of Foster and Hopkins, and the Puzzle/ thinking aspects of it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't remember if I saw Manhunter. I saw Red Dragon, but it really wasn't my kind of movie.
I'm not usually much for gore/body shock type stuff.

I liked Silence of the Lambs mainly for the performances of Foster and Hopkins, and the Puzzle/ thinking aspects of it
hopkins really was the reason why i got into the series.

manhunter came out in 1986 and was based off novel red dragon

red dragon i really didnt care for it too .. but the cast of the movie was just amazing esp ed norton work

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
def cant deny his work

I was finally able to finish this last night.
You were right... It kinda fit into one of my categories.
I appreciate the recommendation.
(y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

^ great watch here as well , im sure almost everyone had blackberry before apple introduced ipod/iphone in one.