MK-677

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's a question and it's kind of important. I know if using HGH on cycle a lot of bodybuilders just stay on it because the longer you're on it the better the effects are. Does MK677 have immediate effects so you can use it successfully in PCT or does it take time for the effects to build up? Anyone planning on using MK 677 in PCT? It's already been established that we shouldn't use osta in pct but this might be a good alternative

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's a question and it's kind of important. I know if using HGH on cycle a lot of bodybuilders just stay on it because the longer you're on it the better the effects are. Does MK677 have immediate effects so you can use it successfully in PCT or does it take time for the effects to build up? Anyone planning on using MK 677 in PCT? It's already been established that we shouldn't use osta in pct but this might be a good alternative
Better sleep and faster recovery occur fairly quickly.

It's the aesthetic aspect that takes time, and that is in part due to bloat/water weight that sheds once of Ghar1ne.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be using it as apart of my PCT.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I've noticed my skin is less dry on gharine .... have been paying close attention

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed my skin is less dry on gharine .... have been paying close attention
agree a lot. no matter what brand or line, mk has made my skin a mess without the addition of any other compounds. the pros easily outweigh the sides though, get some sun on that skin and it will be minimal (tan or whatever you have available to do)

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
agree a lot. no matter what brand or line, mk has made my skin a mess without the addition of any other compounds. the pros easily outweigh the sides though, get some sun on that skin and it will be minimal (tan or whatever you have available to do)
Skin a mess? Is it giving you acne or something like that?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yes very small amount though, not like an androgen, just slightly oily, and thick/watery. however mk is the real deal. Going to run mk+ on cycle this fall to get more ridiculous than I already appear haha. super mass. I have heard completely opposite though with regards to my specific interaction with this compound, as better skin quality/leaner. so who knows. might just be my interaction. the recovery from this compound is very very hard to match from my perspective. sleep is incredible.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experienced amazing deep sleep that I have never ever had before it has now since worn off 5 weeks after starting the compound...... I am noticing size gains and more vascularity aswell, but I am noticed bloat and midsection fat/water still

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Allot of people are saying the water retention begins to go away a) the longer on mk b) after stoping

bleb

bleb

Awards
So day 12 today @ 3 caps a day. The sides hit me with numb hands and minor lethargy. The numbness in hands was kinda painful, nothing I couldn't manage though. I am sleeping less due to my schedule but feel more recovered and awake in the morn.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does the bloat go away after you stop using it, or is it causing permanent distention?
I only used it for about 5 days, but the bloat went away once I stopped

King87

Awards
Had a couple questions. 2nd day on BSL Mk Ultra (10mg each pill)... Took first dose yesterday after gym (4pm) ... 2nd dose before bed (10pm).

Woke up at 12am feeling wide awake... Could feel my heart beating more than normal, not rapidly the feeling of the beat was just more pronounced. Is that normal? Tossed and turned all night. Feeling of the heartbeat has not gone away. Is this normal?

Also I'm generally a caffeine fiend and surprisingly with no sleep.... I've not needed any of my energy drinks or stims today. Took 10mg at 2pm today and will not be taking a bedtime dose.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I think I have been on this since the day it was released I am on my second bottle

I am getting biotin type benefits from this

Amazing sleep, water retention (sucks) . Improved recovery and vascularity mild boost

added phenibut hcl and silbutiamine, it helped!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I have been on this since the day it was released I am on my second bottle

I am getting biotin type benefits from this

Amazing sleep, water retention (sucks) . Improved recovery and vascularity mild boost

added phenibut hcl and silbutiamine, it helped!
What did the Phenibut help with and now are you dosing it?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple questions. 2nd day on BSL Mk Ultra (10mg each pill)... Took first dose yesterday after gym (4pm) ... 2nd dose before bed (10pm).

Woke up at 12am feeling wide awake... Could feel my heart beating more than normal, not rapidly the feeling of the beat was just more pronounced. Is that normal? Tossed and turned all night. Feeling of the heartbeat has not gone away. Is this normal?

Also I'm generally a caffeine fiend and surprisingly with no sleep.... I've not needed any of my energy drinks or stims today. Took 10mg at 2pm today and will not be taking a bedtime dose.
Keep us updated. Is this still going on. Try not to get anxious that's not going to help. Look up BSL MK ultra logs in sure there are some around

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated. Is this still going on. Try not to get anxious that's not going to help. Look up BSL MK ultra logs in sure there are some around
I've been using BSL Mk for 6 weeks now, at 20mg/day.
First 4 weeks I ran it 5 days on 2 off. I was less reliant on stims initially, wasn't seeking them during the day for a pick-me-up, but this wore off after 2-3 weeks.
Weeks 5 & 6 I ran it every day...no discernible difference to the 5/2 dosaging, but I do think it's still filling me out even with below par training due to back, knee & shoulder playing up last 2 weeks.
Next week I will run 30mg every day until 2nd bottle is finished. Should get 3 weeks out of it and am keen to see if the good sleep returns to me.

I take my full dose within an hour of going to bed, even if I have worked a night shift.
I do recommend people start on 10mg for the first few days/week. I took 20mg straight up & had a horror of a night. Sweats, insomnia, anxiety, smashed in a pile of choc brownies at 4am like I hadn't eaten for weeks!! I was fine after that, in fact nights 2 & 3 I slept like the dead, it was awesome.

Don't be too concerned about the side effects you mention. There's been a lot of guys who find things settle down after a few nights, some take up to 2 weeks to get used to the night time dosage. It's preferable to take it before sleep, obviously for GH release, but not essential. Some can't, so they opt for post workout or the 3rd option of in the morning.

As for bloat & water retention, I experience neither and i'm taking multiple daily doses of creatine currently, and have plenty of added sea salt in my diet. I don't eat fast food & keep junk food to an absolute minimum, so no excessive sodium & bad (trans, hydrogenated) fats there. It really does seem to be a roll of the dice in that respect and I haven't seen anyone come up with a definitive answer, that being dietary, hormonal, environmental (physiologically) or genetic. Time will tell.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have finished two bottles of brawn. Running at 30mg then finished last bottle on 60mg a day. I have out on 1 1/2 stone but think a lot is water. I have gharine to run too. But gonna hold off until after holiday in October so I can drop body water not ready to look lean as fook on hols. Will also give me a good idea of what lean gains I got

King87

Awards
The heart beating effect seems to be wearing off but I've taken it down to 10mg a day. Today was day 3. Dosed in the morning yesterday and couldn't sleep at all yet again last night. Woke up at 1230am feeling rested but laid in bed trying to fall back asleep. Taking a sleep aid today.

Also I'm coming down with a head cold... I know perfect timing right? Still trying to eat as usual but don't have much of an appetite.

Tomorrow will be first day of lifitng since my first initial dose.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Head colds raise resting heart rate 20 bpm easy, even days before you have symptoms.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
The two usually go hand in hand, but I'm not as sure about the BP. I'd have to say it's got too, almost definitely go up as well, but the HR goes up for sure.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The two usually go hand in hand, but I'm not as sure about the BP. I'd have to say it's got too, almost definitely go up as well, but the HR goes up for sure.
I noticed while i was on a1m my heart rate resting was 98bpm . I had a severe respiratory attack. My bp waa insane they offered me a statin as well . Plus lipitor and some other anti clotting shyt . I said no to everything. All i wanted was an inhaler and arythromiacin . Then i walkes everyday for a half hour 2x a day and in 1 week my lipids were improved. After a month 100%normal again . It sucked being sick on cycle but i feel like they pump us full of pills they don't even know if they would work.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The heart beating effect seems to be wearing off but I've taken it down to 10mg a day. Today was day 3. Dosed in the morning yesterday and couldn't sleep at all yet again last night. Woke up at 1230am feeling rested but laid in bed trying to fall back asleep. Taking a sleep aid today.

Also I'm coming down with a head cold... I know perfect timing right? Still trying to eat as usual but don't have much of an appetite.

Tomorrow will be first day of lifitng since my first initial dose.
Whack in some powdered vitamin C, 1/2 - 1 tsp 3 times a day & keep those bugs at bay, add to bcaa shakes, pre-workout etc. Keep that immune system firing so you can keep training hard & make the most of that sweet GH release. If the sweats get you, get some good electrolytes in, especially with magnesium & potassium & even before bed as your body will still use it at rest, same with zinc. I like Baywood Cal-Mag fizz, it's well dosed, mixes well & contains next to no sugar or artificial rubbish.

If the sleep problem becomes an ongoing issue you could try 2.5 - 3mg of melatonin before bed, increasing to 5 - 6mg if necessary. If you are overstimming or having caffeine late then taking Valerian may help as the adenosine release counters the effects of caffeine, promoting sleep.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I noticed while i was on a1m my heart rate resting was 98bpm . I had a severe respiratory attack. My bp waa insane they offered me a statin as well . Plus lipitor and some other anti clotting shyt . I said no to everything. All i wanted was an inhaler and arythromiacin . Then i walkes everyday for a half hour 2x a day and in 1 week my lipids were improved. After a month 100%normal again . It sucked being sick on cycle but i feel like they pump us full of pills they don't even know if they would work.
True. Modern medicine is built on guesswork, which is why more people in the US die from prescription painkillers/meds than heroin & cocaine OD's combined. I think hospital related deaths are now nearing 2nd or 3rd top cause of death in the US - you go in & they basically take a gamble on how to treat you & what with. It's not the car crash or heart attack that gets you, it's the secondary complications from surgery & meds...you won't hear that in the news though. Sad thing is the AMA & big pharma are actively pushing out natural remedies & therapies.
As you said, after a month your body settled again. That's what it does, corrects imbalances through nutrition, endocrine adjustments and detoxification. Statins will kill you, they destroy kidneys, liver and harden your arterial walls causing brittleness & failure down the track. The brain is comprised of around 60% fat - statins can't be good for that!! There's plenty of evidence out there now showing the neg effects of crap like Lipitor & if anyone has it recommended by their doc ask him/her if he/she takes it...watch them squirm & feed you a line of BS. My workmate did that & his doc admitted he won't take Lipitor, he uses another brand even though he prescribes Lipitor!! Hellloooo kickbacks. Rotten to the core.
A clean liver = "healthy" lipid profile & processing. We are all different, genetically pre-disposed to have differing lipid profiles & efficacy of cholesterol production, detoxification & elimination.

Good on you for saying no, BIG thumbs up. You may have just saved yourself some unnecessary pain later on :fing02:

King87

Awards
Thanks for the info and suggestions guys. Got a full nights rest without sleep aids last night. Crashed pretty hard. Past couple of days I've been taking Zicam Melts (high dose of Zinc) and 2000mg of vitamin C (pill form).

King87

Awards
Going on day 6 of 10mg a day. Heart beat effect is still noticeable but have gotten used to it. Wife is a nurse so I've had her check my heart beat daily as well as blood pressure and all is normal.

Appetite has not increased and sleep got a little better. Thinking I'm going to up dosage to 20mg a day around day 10 or so. Have gotten 3 lifting days in so far and nothing out of the ordinary noticed.

One thing I have noticed is I'm not needing my stims as usual. I work shift work and this week I'm on graveyards... Usually around the 2am mark I'm reaching for a preworkout or Monster Enerygy drink and last night I sailed through the night wide awake and didn't have the usual sleepy ride home which is not normal for me.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I would like to note that at about 6 wks in my lethargy during morning and daytime is diminishing. 3rd day in a row I've experienced a normal morning. I'll keep everyone posted . This is great news I've been suffering from lethargy

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
One of my guys has just told me that he's now well into his run of MK at 20mg/day (6-8 weeks, maybe longer) and has added LGD Elite at 6mg/day for 2 weeks now, producing 5kg (11lbs) of lean gains. He's lean to begin with, so that's pretty mad.
This guy knows his sh*t and says the gains he's seeing are comparable to any PH's he's used before - without any of the side effects. He really likes the effects we know come with using MK and says the LGD has added the extra mass. It's strong...anyone thinking of stacking???

Food for thought :cool2:

Anabolikus

Awards
I'm actually thinking of stacking both. I'm 4 weeks in mk. Was on brawn just switched to Ghar1ne today. I'm just not sure on how to get rid of the horrible gas I get when on lgd.. anybody else getting gassy? any ideas?

King87

Awards
Day 7 on 10mg BSL. Appetite increased as of yesterday. Even had to hit up the vending machine here at work last night. I feel like mental focus is sharpening up too.

I notice tiredness in waves... I'll get sleepy and groggy for a couple of hours or so and then feel fine. I'm working graveyards this week and have not had an difficulty driving home as I usually do.

Hit legs and light shoulders today but nothing really noticable there. I'm off the weekend so tomorrow I'll hit heavy chest and tri's. Hopefully MK will surprise me on tomorrow's lift session.

Sleep is still hit and miss. Wasn't tired this morning when I got home so I took a sleep aid which helped me sleep through without waking up until my alarm went off.

King87

Awards
Day 7 on 10mg BSL. Appetite increased as of yesterday. Even had to hit up the vending machine here at work last night. I feel like mental focus is sharpening up too.

I notice tiredness in waves... I'll get sleepy and groggy for a couple of hours or so and then feel fine. I'm working graveyards this week and have not had an difficulty driving home as I usually do.

Hit legs and light shoulders today but nothing really noticable there. I'm off the weekend so tomorrow I'll hit heavy chest and tri's. Hopefully MK will surprise me on tomorrow's lift session.

Sleep is still hit and miss. Wasn't tired this morning when I got home so I took a sleep aid which helped me sleep through without waking up until my alarm went off.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I posted in this thread a while back that I was taking 20 mg ED and had to quit due to extreme lethargy. I decided to give MK another try, but this time at 10 mg ED. It is treating me MUCH better! I have no increased lethargy, but am getting the expected benefits so far. I think I am sensitive to the MK and should have listened to yates' advice to start the first month at 10 mg.

Also to note, when I was taking MK at 20 mg ED, I was also cutting on an EC stack. Now, I am running 10 mg of MK on a bulk along with 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, LGD, and DermaTrest.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran two months of brawn at 30 to 60mg, noticed alot of size but that was water it seemed, I stopped that for a week and lost 5 kg of water, I noticed I gained abit of strength on it tho, I am now back on gharine at 20mg, see how that compares

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran two months of brawn at 30 to 60mg, noticed alot of size but that was water it seemed, I stopped that for a week and lost 5 kg of water, I noticed I gained abit of strength on it tho, I am now back on gharine at 20mg, see how that compares
about 10 lbs water damn...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I posted in this thread a while back that I was taking 20 mg ED and had to quit due to extreme lethargy. I decided to give MK another try, but this time at 10 mg ED. It is treating me MUCH better! I have no increased lethargy, but am getting the expected benefits so far. I think I am sensitive to the MK and should have listened to yates' advice to start the first month at 10 mg.

Also to note, when I was taking MK at 20 mg ED, I was also cutting on an EC stack. Now, I am running 10 mg of MK on a bulk along with 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, LGD, and DermaTrest.
That's a solid stack. Interesting to see if you take on any water with the inclusion of the 4-andro. I expect the Trest will negate that, but it's certainly a combo I've not seen used before. Cudos to you Zack for having a bit of a play with things there, it looks like fun!! :thumbsup:

What duration do you think you'll run this lot for?
Have you given thought to pct yet?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into my increased dose of BSL MK - 30mg e/d now.
I am not seeing much difference in strength, none really, but i'm looking fuller, my recovery has improved and some of my niggling injuries are starting to disappear. My unrelated reliance on caffeinated stims during the day hasn't diminished, but I've added liquid valerian at night to combat that and it seems to be helping me get a deeper, longer sleep.
Next month i'm going camping...with no stims!! time for a detox, that's going to hurt :squint:

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
That's a solid stack. Interesting to see if you take on any water with the inclusion of the 4-andro. I expect the Trest will negate that, but it's certainly a combo I've not seen used before. Cudos to you Zack for having a bit of a play with things there, it looks like fun!! :thumbsup:

What duration do you think you'll run this lot for?
Have you given thought to pct yet?
Thanks man! It has been fun so far. I'm nearing the end of week 3 of the Andros and LGD, and the end of my first week of the DermaTrest and MK. My cycle is a bit "unusual" BC I planned it when Trest wasn't available, but then it came back and I had to add it in. Definitely enjoyed this week with Trest and MK better than the first two without them. I have a log thread here: anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271803-ostarine-bridged-into.html. I haven't seen much bloat, even with the MK and 4-Andro, but like you said the Trest may be helping, along with the Arimidex.

My PCT plan is as follows:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
Aromasin: 12/12/12/6/6 EOD
MK-677: 10 mg ED
Sup3r PCT (bottle directions)
Cardar1ne: 14 mg ED
Ep1c Unleashed

Considering adding in Toremifene at 120/90/60/30 now that I added in DermaTrest, but not certain about it yet. I ran Toremifene + Clomid after my Epistane cycle and liked it though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It has been mentioned before, but.........

For those that want to take your MK-677 / Ghar1ne to the next level:

Somatostatin controls the negative feedback mechanisms of GH release in the pituitary. Once a surge of GH occurs (whether natural or from a secretalouge like MK-677/Ghar1ne), somatostatin levels rise, and thru a series of events inhibits the release of more GH.

Shortly after, the hypothalamus-pituitary axis will kick in and cause somatostatin levels to go back to baseline. Once this occurs, the potential for more GH to be released exists.

Inhibiting somatostatin has been shown clinically to result in greater and more frequent surges in GH. So how do we turbo-charge our natural GH production and/or amplify the effects of MK-677/Ghar1ne? Acetylcholine inhibitors!

And it just so happens I’ve put together a nice little guide for you over in the new Noot forum for all your somatostatin inhibitory needs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nootropics/273169-kbs-guide-nootriverse.html#post5085391

The above link focuses on Hup-A which not only inhibits somatostatin via increased acetylcholine, but also has a number of other benefits (on top of being CHEAP to run).

Enjoy!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Cheers KB :biggthumpup:

I've been wondering what the purpose of including Huperzine was, specifically relating to MK, so that link is great!! I had a fair idea, that just filled in the gaps :thinking:
I've run acetyl-choline before with no noticeable effect, but this makes more sense to me. Make better use of what you've already got, sound theory for any dietary inclusion.

I just added Rainbow Light Omega Brain Performance, it contains (amongst other ingredients) 400mcg of Hup A and 250mg of a Phosphatidylserine complex, which includes 30mg of Phosphatidylcholine, in a 2 cap serve.
I'm hoping to see an increase in the MK benefits as well as some neuro support for my CMT. Fingers crossed.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! It has been fun so far. I'm nearing the end of week 3 of the Andros and LGD, and the end of my first week of the DermaTrest and MK. My cycle is a bit "unusual" BC I planned it when Trest wasn't available, but then it came back and I had to add it in. Definitely enjoyed this week with Trest and MK better than the first two without them. I have a log thread here: anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271803-ostarine-bridged-into.html. I haven't seen much bloat, even with the MK and 4-Andro, but like you said the Trest may be helping, along with the Arimidex.

My PCT plan is as follows:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
Aromasin: 12/12/12/6/6 EOD
MK-677: 10 mg ED
Sup3r PCT (bottle directions)
Cardar1ne: 14 mg ED
Ep1c Unleashed

Considering adding in Toremifene at 120/90/60/30 now that I added in DermaTrest, but not certain about it yet. I ran Toremifene + Clomid after my Epistane cycle and liked it though.
Geez, you're not mucking around with that pct are you? That's a ton of pct product, you sound like you're no stranger to a cycle. Not expecting dry joints, all that plus the arimistane in Sup3r?
The Cardarine will be an interesting addition - you're gonna be bone dry & cut like mad!!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Geez, you're not mucking around with that pct are you? That's a ton of pct product, you sound like you're no stranger to a cycle. Not expecting dry joints, all that plus the arimistane in Sup3r?
The Cardarine will be an interesting addition - you're gonna be bone dry & cut like mad!!
Hm, that's a good point to watch out for the dry joints. My thinking is that I always take 3000 mg of Omega-3s per day, so my joints are normally good from that, and Arimistane seems to control Cortisol more than Estrogen for me. But I can adjust my Exemestane if I think I'm having Low E.

Hopefully the Cardarine cuts me up! I'm getting great size already from my cycle, so finishing it off with some shredding will be awesome.

BTW, this is only my second cycle, but I did a ton of research (reading around for years) before pulling the trigger on my first one.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hm, that's a good point to watch out for the dry joints. My thinking is that I always take 3000 mg of Omega-3s per day, so my joints are normally good from that, and Arimistane seems to control Cortisol more than Estrogen for me. But I can adjust my Exemestane if I think I'm having Low E.

Hopefully the Cardarine cuts me up! I'm getting great size already from my cycle, so finishing it off with some shredding will be awesome.

BTW, this is only my second cycle, but I did a ton of research (reading around for years) before pulling the trigger on my first one.
Heavy second cycle!! Don't be afraid to up the fish oil, i'll whack in as much as 9000mg/day. It pays to cycle your brands, to reduce the possibility of metal or toxins build up over time. The allowable levels don't mean much if you're accumulating that stuff & not eliminating via detox. I have heard of people getting sick from repeatedly eating large amounts of the same fish type, fish oil supps are no different they just take a lot longer.

Are you going to continue the MK coming out of pct? Increase the dose?

I found Lean Xtreme to be awesome for cortisol & cuts :)

bleb

bleb

Awards
I think I'm a little over 3 weeks in, the numbness in hands was too severe at 3 caps, went to 2 then finally down to 1 a day.

I jumped the gun taking 30mg a day, all individuals are different but I highly recommend doing the first FULL month at 10mg ED to be safe.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol at everyone jumping the gun at 30mg. Why are you all such in a rush to go up? Yates covered this when it first came out and he's actually saving you a ton of money...

The way I see it, if you're running MK, you should run it for months at a time or the whole year if you have the cash.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Learning a lot from this thread!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Lol at everyone jumping the gun at 30mg. Why are you all such in a rush to go up? Yates covered this when it first came out and he's actually saving you a ton of money...

The way I see it, if you're running MK, you should run it for months at a time or the whole year if you have the cash.
Didn't start noticing the full effects till I upped it to 30mg. Definitely the right choice for me.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm enjoying the 10 mg a day!
Saving money too, and I doubt I'll go for 20 mg till maybe 2 month in.