MK-677

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all, it's hard to accommodate GH or GH boosters pre-w/o and still maintain good training intensity. It invariably diminishs the efficiency of your training, especially if you're dieting, because they generally have a sedating quality by induction of hypoglycemia or lowering of blood pressure (A2 agonists.) Since GH does not increase acutely the rate of muscle protein synthesis (or reduce the breakdown rate) then what's the advantage in dosing pre-w/o? It's hard to have a great workout when you just wanna take a nap, lol.
I'm just reading through this thread and came across this point. I typically dose GHRP's/etc pre-workout, but I also consume 40g of carbs + 10g BCAAs intra-workout and never feel tired, even during my long sessions! Seems to do the trick.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Didn't start noticing the full effects till I upped it to 30mg. Definitely the right choice for me.
I've upped my MK to 30mg (BSL) & just added 6mg of LGD (BSL). Think i'll run this for awhile & see what happens...gains...I better up the calories a bit :yup:

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed any fat loss from the MK? Even though it increases GH, fat loss wasn't noted in any of the studies.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed any fat loss from the MK? Even though it increases GH, fat loss wasn't noted in any of the studies.
We do have to consider that the studies were NOT conducted on athletes or individuals who trained regularly in the gym. We are talking about relatively sedentary individuals who also ended up ingesting MORE calories due to GHRELIN induced hunger.

Just something to think about.

I'll see if I can find some reviews of Ghar1ne where users reported fat loss. I know there are some out there that I've seen.

King87

Awards
Im only running 10mg/day and have not seen any fat loss. I feel like I'm gaining a pound every few days and not eating any different. Holding alot of water weight and starting taking a non stim fat burner a few days back to help shed some of that. Muscles feel alot fuller at this point and strength gains are fairly pleasing.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Im only running 10mg/day and have not seen any fat loss. I feel like I'm gaining a pound every few days and not eating any different. Holding alot of water weight and starting taking a non stim fat burner a few days back to help shed some of that. Muscles feel alot fuller at this point and strength gains are fairly pleasing.
How's the sleep? You said you feel stronger also right?

King87

Awards
I'm naturally a very heavy sleeper and could sleep all day on a dime. With that being said I can't say I notice improved sleeping.

Definitely feel stronger. Have hit 250lbs on bench press for 2 workouts now for 8 reps both time. I've strugggled at 220lbs max for a good while until now

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do we think this will be like for healing and healing after surgery?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
What do we think this will be like for healing and healing after surgery?
I should think definitely worth a look, I noticed an improvement in my dodgy parts while using MK, wrists especially at 30mg. Stack with osta to keep size on while recovering...unless it's a kidney transplant ;-)

For my various ailments etc, I'll probably rotate between MK, an IGF product & a natty stem cell enhancer going forward. All have proven their worth to me, MK offering me the most growth of the lot.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I should think definitely worth a look, I noticed an improvement in my dodgy parts while using MK, wrists especially at 30mg. Stack with osta to keep size on while recovering...unless it's a kidney transplant ;-)

For my various ailments etc, I'll probably rotate between MK, an IGF product & a natty stem cell enhancer going forward. All have proven their worth to me, MK offering me the most growth of the lot.
Shoulder pain from having a "weightlifter shoulder" and impingement issues I had is gone, and I dropped super cissus off my list on top of that. I'm at 181lbs, a 5lb quick gain within a month. Lower back issue heals faster than usual too. For me it's pretty close to a wonder drug, not to mention the strength gains.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am having discectomy so need as much healing as poss.
I thought about using osta with it too but I am just doing PCT now so would be too soon to jump on it

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cheeky1 what did you mean by this statement?

...unless it's a kidney transplant ;-)

Is there known renal toxicity with MK-677 or contraindicated with immunosuppressants?

Thanks mate.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Is there known renal toxicity with MK-677 or contraindicated with immunosuppressants?

Thanks mate.
I think he was kidding w/ that statement.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks goodvibes. I ask because there is some evidence that high does of rHGH can actually slow and reverse some types of CKD. However, if there were renal toxicity concerns then obviously not something to consider. All the normal caveats about playing doctor notwithstanding, I find the potential medicinal value of things like MK-677, BMP-7, etc. equally as intriguing as their muscle building and performance enhancing abilities.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been at 10mg Ghar1ne for a week now.

I wake up in the middle of the night with my hands and arms asleep if they're above my head, but I have nerve issues that also cause this so it is hard to tell what's doing what.

I've been having trouble falling asleep lately. I'm also on Test and a week into Tren.. But, I think I may be getting better sleep once I do actually fall asleep. I wake up feeling like I was just in a coma.

I haven't really noticed anything else yet. Maybe a couple extra pounds of water since starting it as my weight jumped a bit, but my diet is not the cleanest and I've been waking up and eating in the middle of the night a lot.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been at 10mg Ghar1ne for a week now.

I wake up in the middle of the night with my hands and arms asleep if they're above my head, but I have nerve issues that also cause this so it is hard to tell what's doing what.

I've been having trouble falling asleep lately. I'm also on Test and a week into Tren.. But, I think I may be getting better sleep once I do actually fall asleep. I wake up feeling like I was just in a coma.

I haven't really noticed anything else yet. Maybe a couple extra pounds of water since starting it as my weight jumped a bit, but my diet is not the cleanest and I've been waking up and eating in the middle of the night a lot.
Waking up randomly happen sometimes with me but fall back asleep in a second and i stay up later if the dose is right before bed, hunger happen right after taking dose but then it stops.
bloat haven't left yet.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought the half life was like 24 hours so I figured the timing of the dose wouldn't matter much.. Maybe I should try it in the morning and see.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I am having discectomy so need as much healing as poss.
I thought about using osta with it too but I am just doing PCT now so would be too soon to jump on it
Depends on your cycle and pct, but I ran osta with an extended otc pct after 12 weeks of orals no problem. After 4 weeks of pct + natty test booster I ran another 4 weeks of natty test booster/s and everything was great, test levels rose if my libido was anything to go by. Then I switched to LGD, again with a test booster. If anything, pct is a great time to introduce osta.

Discectomy - I can think of more enjoyable ways of spending a day out!! All the best with that my friend, i'm sure it's been awhile coming if you've gotten to this stage, you're no doubt fed up with the pain & limited training.
Anything boosting circulation to the area will improve healing time, and if there's any osteo work or mods to connective tissues to be performed then a joint supplement may be of help for controlling inflammation, providing some lubricant and assisting rebuilding. Vital Labs Joyful Joints is great value for money, while I find Infinite Labs Joint Support very good at controlling inflammation & improving circulation.

For surface relief I highly recommend Sombra Warm Therapy gel. It's an aloe/camphor/menthol cooling/relief gel that has cayenne added (be sure to get the warming gel) for anti-inflammation purposes. I wouldn't apply it to a fresh wound site, but certainly either side of an incision & directly once healed. Awesome product.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I think he was kidding w/ that statement.

Thanks mate.
Correct ;-) a misfired jab at the SARMs withdrawal from the market due to a supposed organ (kidney?) failure lawsuit, or some such. Don't sweat it, no toxicity...and MK isn't a SARM anyhow so my own point is moot!! :speechless:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed today that my hands are huge with all the water they're holding. I know I need to cut back on salt and drink more water. Any others things I can do to help?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I noticed today that my hands are huge with all the water they're holding. I know I need to cut back on salt and drink more water. Any others things I can do to help?
Take a low dose daily enteric aspirin. 82 mg/day. It will help.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take a low dose daily enteric aspirin. 82 mg/day. It will help.
Awesome, I'll try it out.

What's a good number to shoot for with daily sodium intake? I'm drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water a day.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In addition to reducing sodium, try increasing potassium intake.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In addition to reducing sodium, try increasing potassium intake.
Like just a banana or two a day or more than that? I've never really worried about sodium intake so I'm new to this.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow I just looked back at my fitness pal and I average like 1g of potassium a day, I have a feeling that's horrible lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Like just a banana or two a day or more than that? I've never really worried about sodium intake so I'm new to this.
The recommended amt of postassium per day is 4,700 milligrams, though studies show MOST of us only get like 1200mg/day (or somewhere around that amt). I'd say shoot for making sure you are getting the full 4700mg/day and then adjust from there as needed.

Quick reference table for you:

Food Serving size Potassium(milligrams)
Cooked spinach 1 cup 840 mg
Sweet potato 1 medium 695 mg
Plain nonfat yogurt 8 ounces 579 mg
Banana 1 cup 540 mg
Cooked broccoli 1 cup 460 mg
Cantaloupe 1 cup 430 mg
Tomato 1 cup 430 mg
Fat-free milk 8 ounces 380 mg
Strawberries 1 cup 255 mg

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Awesome, I'll try it out.

What's a good number to shoot for with daily sodium intake? I'm drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water a day.
Maybe go with the data others have given. I have never tracked sodium intake that closely just make an effort to keep it fairly low.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay thanks guys! It looks like I better start liking fruits and veggies more lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know your total potassium intake before and after the addition of bananas?
Nopeee, I ate like 4 bananas and nothing, then started watching my sodium and def could tell the difference.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nopeee, I ate like 4 bananas and nothing, then started watching my sodium and def could tell the difference.
Okay cool. I guess I'll do everything mentioned and something should work!! Lol

I've gotten great sleep the past two nights since dosing Ghar1ne a couple hours before bed instead of right before.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. I guess I'll do everything mentioned and something should work!! Lol

I've gotten great sleep the past two nights since dosing Ghar1ne a couple hours before bed instead of right before.
I'm on the 2nd month on it 20mg Ed and my sleep improved a lot! I take 1 am with breakfast and 1 30minutes before bed

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the 2nd month on it 20mg Ed and my sleep improved a lot! I take 1 am with breakfast and 1 30minutes before bed
Same goes for me...only difference is that I dose it only pre bedtime.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about results? Sleep is no issue, wondering gh like results recovery, fat loss, youth full appearance?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about results? Sleep is no issue, wondering gh like results recovery, fat loss, youth full appearance?
I would say recovery is fairly noticeable sleep is the best when I dose hup a. When I don't dose hup a my sleep is not the same.
skin looks better I have personally noticed less cellulite since my bf is Lil high.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot about Huperzine A, what are you guys dosing it at again?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about Huperzine A, what are you guys dosing it at again?
200 mg and 500 mg green tea extract to help with absorb note that I took a week off of hup a just to cycle it n I missed it...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
200 mg and 500 mg green tea extract to help with absorb note that I took a week off of hup a just to cycle it n I missed it...
Awesome, thanks. Timing doesn't matter because of half life, but most people dose in the morning to avoid sleep issues?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks. Timing doesn't matter because of half life, but most people dose in the morning to avoid sleep issues?
Yupppp first thing am, I enjoy the extra focus, if this ur first time using it make sure to start low, n pray lethargy don't hit u at work in the beginning.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on 10mg Ghar1ne for a little over a week, and I have used Huperzine A before in pre workouts, I just haven't used the two together.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Bought some OL Ghar1ne. What's the word on taking this for people with sleep apnea? I've heard it increases the sleep apnea and puts you into a deeper sleep (so you don't wake up). This doesn't sound like a good combo?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bought some OL Ghar1ne. What's the word on taking this for people with sleep apnea? I've heard it increases the sleep apnea and puts you into a deeper sleep (so you don't wake up). This doesn't sound like a good combo?
My dad thinks I have sleep apnea, never been tested or anything but he has it and says I seem to have similar symptoms to him. Idk.
I'm taking 20mg MK daily currently and loving it. Sleep is very deep and i have plenty of energy during the day which isn't something I'm used to. First week or two I was napping every day because of the lethargy but that seems to be gone now.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

I've been off my MK for about 2 weeks now following a 10 - 11week run, & am starting to notice it wearing off. little things like niggles are starting to reappear ie. the clicky wrists are coming back; the cr*ppy knee was feeling so good I forgot about it, but it's just giving me a reminder now too. Recovery is down a little.

I upped my LGD intake to 9mg/day when I stopped the MK to see what would happen, it's been good for size but I am missing the MK now. I've just added a natty Stem Cell promoter that I've used before & like, so it'll be good to see what comparison I can make between that & MK once it kicks in.

MK Ultra gets my thumbs up. Ghar1ne on the way for me to try next. Thank you Nutriverse sale!! :head:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have been tested with moderate Sleep Apnoea. I haven't made any adjustments or use a CPAP, I may get around to trying a dental dam to see if that helps.
I liked the deeper sleep as I very rarely awake feeling refreshed - my shallow & intermittent halting of breathing means deep sleep doesn't normally last long. Once my body adapted to the MK the deeper sleep did wear off though.
Start light with MK though, don't jump straight into a full dose.