Mini-Log of SNS Agmatine

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'd like to thank antihero for sending me this a while back. I was stacking so many supplements and doing other logs, so I put this off until now. I apologize for the delay.

Daily Supps: Orange Triad, Liv.52, NOW Fish Oil, Xtend, Noxipro (preworkout), Myofusion

Trial 1: Arm Day

I didn't realize I was supposed to take 2 in the morning, and 2 preworkout. So I just popped 4 of em about an hour prior to working out. Not sure if that's not advised, but it did lead to epic pumps.

Bi's: BB Curls, DB Hammer Curls, Reverse Grip EZ-Curls, Single Arm DB Preachers, Standing DB Curls
Tri's: Cable (Rope) Extensions, DB OH-extensions

So I noticed immediately that the pumps were there. On the 2nd set I achieved painful pumps in my bicep. I was able to get to that painful pump on almost every set. It was incredible. I've been struggling with my bicep workouts for the past couple months, and this really brought me back to the good ol days when I used to love doing biceps.

I have great mind-muscle control over my triceps, so it isn't hard for me to get a good tricep workout. One thing I will note: Even though I can work my triceps well, I dont normally achieve a notable pump. Today was different. Immediately after the first set I could feel the pump. It was awesome. I haven't had an arm workout like that in MONTHS...I'm excited to give this a 2 more tries!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed....love this stuff. I take it before bed on non training days as well.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize I was supposed to take 2 in the morning, and 2 preworkout. So I just popped 4 of em about an hour prior to working out. Not sure if that's not advised, but it did lead to epic pumps.
I actually like to dose mine like this all the time. I always take 4 caps preworkout (except on leg day). Then I dose 2+2 split on off days and leg day just prior to high carb meals.

& No worries about the delay brother, just happy to see you enjoyed your first day.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I actually like to dose mine like this all the time. I always take 4 caps preworkout (except on leg day). Then I dose 2+2 split on off days and leg day just prior to high carb meals.
Good to know. I actually am so satisfied with Agmatine that I threw one in with my order last night :D

Trial 2: Shoulder Day

Popped 4 caps ~an hour before workout again:

Standing BB OHP, Upright Rows, Single-Arm Seated DB OHP, Tri-Set Finish/Burnout [db front raises, side raises, rear delt flyes]

Wow, today was another solid lift. Idk if it was yesterday's rest, or the Agmatine, but I felt good today. Every rep was strong, and I felt like I was targeting my shoulder well on every exercise.

For the first time in my life, I accomplished a shoulder PUMP. They looked much bigger than normal today, especially toward the end of my workout. And I could really feel the blood rushing in there during my tri-set-burnout.

Not sure which workout I should save my last dose for, probably chest day...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I actually am so satisfied with Agmatine that I threw one in with my order last night :D

Trial 2: Shoulder Day

Popped 4 caps ~an hour before workout again:

Standing BB OHP, Upright Rows, Single-Arm Seated DB OHP, Tri-Set Finish/Burnout [db front raises, side raises, rear delt flyes]

Wow, today was another solid lift. Idk if it was yesterday's rest, or the Agmatine, but I felt good today. Every rep was strong, and I felt like I was targeting my shoulder well on every exercise.

For the first time in my life, I accomplished a shoulder PUMP. They looked much bigger than normal today, especially toward the end of my workout. And I could really feel the blood rushing in there during my tri-set-burnout.

Not sure which workout I should save my last dose for, probably chest day...

Very nice. Back and Chest are both pretty dam fun at 4 cap dosing, but my calves get painful, which is why I avoid it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Very nice. Back and Chest are both pretty dam fun at 4 cap dosing, but my calves get painful, which is why I avoid it.
It sounds like fun on lighter back days... but on heavy back days where I primarily do deadlifts, I think the pumps would be too nasty.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some agmatine.really feel like it kinda leaned me out as well....weird i know but its true.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, i gotta try this stuff, i love getting swole!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just feel great when on it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
dang, i gotta try this stuff, i love getting swole!
yeah u do. If u cant somehow ask for a sample, it really isn't all that expensive (~$25 on nutra) and the pump is seriously insaine...my bottle should be coming in today :D

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
took a couple days off from the gym due to a back injury (deadlifting, had a bad pull)...

but look what I got in the mail....up and coming DE-STIM stack

[Trial 3 of my Agmatine sample will be up tonight after I go work out :) ]

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
took a couple days off from the gym due to a back injury (deadlifting, had a bad pull)...

but look what I got in the mail....up and coming DE-STIM stack

[Trial 3 of my Agmatine sample will be up tonight after I go work out :) ]
That looks like a pretty dam epic stack. Enjoy it brother, it's gonna be fun.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks bro. so trail 3 went miserably. I was practicing flag football routes at high-noon in the blazing heat and I didnt realize how gassed out i was by the time i got to the the gym. I'll post up a different trial after my next workout (since that I have a whole botle)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah u do. If u cant somehow ask for a sample, it really isn't all that expensive (~$25 on nutra) and the pump is seriously insaine...my bottle should be coming in today :D
put an order in for some today, as well as a bottle of alcar-500!

i like that ragNOrock, cant wait to try the new stim free focus xt.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
put an order in for some today, as well as a bottle of alcar-500!

i like that ragNOrock, cant wait to try the new stim free focus xt.
excited about the CFFXT too::D

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Been looking at this supp a while now and I'm almost sold on getting it, if you keep having great workouts on it then your log will be my decision maker, sub'd!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking at this supp a while now and I'm almost sold on getting it, if you keep having great workouts on it then your log will be my decision maker, sub'd!
might as well try it its relatively cheap.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hope one of u can answer this... so I gave my roommate 4 agmatine pills to pop before we worked out together, and he woke up feeling dizzy the following morning. the feeling comes and goes. and is still apparent 2 days later. could agmatine have caused this?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope one of u can answer this... so I gave my roommate 4 agmatine pills to pop before we worked out together, and he woke up feeling dizzy the following morning. the feeling comes and goes. and is still apparent 2 days later. could agmatine have caused this?
Not that I know of. I took it once before bed and was realllly groggy the next day and had similar effects but not for 2 days. I cant really correlate it to agamtine though. I had been taking agmatine for like 1 month prior.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using augmatine in bulk form. I put in my morning shake daily. It's bitter as sin but my shake covers the taste nicely. I haven't tried using it before a workout. I typically use either Pump-O-Bol or C-Bol preworkout for a good pump.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Not that I know of. I took it once before bed and was realllly groggy the next day and had similar effects but not for 2 days. I cant really correlate it to agamtine though. I had been taking agmatine for like 1 month prior.
i didnt think there was any correlation. I haven't had any type of side-effect at all. just wanted to get ur guys' opinion so we can rule out agmatine as a cause.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt think there was any correlation. I haven't had any type of side-effect at all. just wanted to get ur guys' opinion so we can rule out agmatine as a cause.
Well as much as I would like to say we can rule it out I cannot, however, I have never heard of this happening. It is a neurotransmitter/neuromodulator. Is he still feeling this way?