Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im definitely seeing what I've been missing out on. I feel it upping my strength all over. It also feels as if my test is increasing as well. Sucks youre out of commission bro. I really hope it gets taken care of goes away. I also hope this last epi cycles goes well for you. I cant imagine its easy putting your body through all this. Take care bud :cheers:
Thanks, man. I'll be back in the gym on Monday, but no big compound lifts (except for Flat Bench) for a couple weeks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sucks..but at least you are listening to your body and taking it easy

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got teh MMV3s!! :woohoo::woohoo: Today is an off day and I'm hitting Shoulders tomorrow. I am pre loading today tho! :D Just popped my first tabs. Has a bite to it. If I leave it one spot for too long it starts to sting a little. Taste reminds me of red stripe gum.

IC, I noticed on the directions that it is being referred to as MMV2..is this just a mistype?

Very excited that I'm finally getting this started! Can't wait to see how this thing goes!!
:djparty:
I'll be sure to comment on anything and everything noticeable.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if its from just pure excitement of starting this thing but I am on Cloud 9 right now! I'm pretty amped up too! The yohimbine for sure has my heart a goin :dance:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I definately enjoyed the fact that you feel something every dose. Other PHs you know you are on and it is working, but MMV3 has a PWO drink type intensity it brings. Kick some ass bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For real man! I gotta be sure not to dose this too close to bed time..it looks like Im only gettn 3 tabs in today. My third tap will be at 7pm and I don't wanna take one any later. I have Lean dreams on hand if I need it tho. Looks like I may not need a pre w/o stim with this after all!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the updates!! I know I always get ramped up when starting a new goodie!! Blast those shoulders tomorrow man!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real man! I gotta be sure not to dose this too close to bed time..it looks like Im only gettn 3 tabs in today. My third tap will be at 7pm and I don't wanna take one any later. I have Lean dreams on hand if I need it tho. Looks like I may not need a pre w/o stim with this after all!
im dosing 4 the moment Met, with my last 2 around 11pm, I havent had any problems crashing out when im done at the gym, next week im bumping it up to 5.. dosing 2 at a timeis tricky lol, have to keep one on each side of the tounge, one always wants to make his way over :lol:...Its a real nice feeling shortly after though your correct!...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Taking 2 tabs 30 minutes before the gym will ensure no PWO drink is needed...GUARANTEED!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my T-911! Looks like someone broke into the box though :wtf:

Had a crappy workout today. Not happy about it at all. Especially since it was my first workout on MMV3. But Im not gonna let it get to me because it was just that - my first workout. I gotta let it kick in. I also got sh1t for sleep last night which just made things bad for me. Was able to dose 4 tabs yesterday. Dosed 2 this morning pre w/o. The grit of the 2 tabs in my mouth at once was a bit over whelming but I can get used to it. Also, Im gonna need a little more of a boost with these two tabs for energy. The yohimbine just wasn't enough to keep me awake. Maybe because I was sooo tired? I dont know. But I will take 100mg caffeine with my 2 tabs tomorrow pre w/o.

The w/o -
1. Prone Ts, Ys
2. Seated db press - 35x12, 45x12, 55x7 (-1 rep) :frustrate being so tired and also working my scap before this exercise just kept me from beating my reps let alone making them.
3. Bent over db raises - 15x20x3; will move up to 20's next time
4. 1 arm lateral raises - 30x20, 35x20 (r/p), 40x8-8-2 (r/p); beat my last set by 2 reps. Im starting to hate doing raises :indifferent:
5. Plate raises - 20x20 (+4 reps), 30x20 (+4 reps), 45x20 (+4 reps); should have done another set w/ the 45 but I just wasn't up for it. Really looking forward to this stuff kicking in.
6. Wall slides for scap - just 1 set of 12 reps

Gonna be carbing up today. I need it. My brain needs it. I just want to be back to normal :sigh1:

edit: oh and also 10 mins of light cardio...If my leg pain doesnt subside completely soon, Im just gonna have to move to the bike

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there Rob!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro...im sure this will all pass soon. Arms tomorrow. Lookn forward to it :nervous:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone has a shity day bro! keep pushing man:) what happen to the T-911 box? the box it self? or the ups box?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both boxes man..weird sh1t...the bottle wasn't opened tho :think:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably the post office or whatever to check what it was. I wouldn't worry about it if the bottles are sealed. Sounds like someone else wanted to check out teh mmv3s.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the crappy workout. Don't let it effect you mentally, bro. It happens to all of us. Crappy sleep always leads to crap workouts for me. If I don't get AT LEAST 7hrs, I'm worthless in the gym.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a package one time that was opened, I called the post office they told me they do random searches..Sounded fishy, But I heard it does happen...maybe the T-911 Set the DOG OFF!! :lol:, but yea if the bottle is still sealed i wouldnt sweat it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably the post office or whatever to check what it was. I wouldn't worry about it if the bottles are sealed. Sounds like someone else wanted to check out teh mmv3s.
Def is weird but Im not worried :borladuck:
Sorry to hear about the crappy workout. Don't let it effect you mentally, bro. It happens to all of us. Crappy sleep always leads to crap workouts for me. If I don't get AT LEAST 7hrs, I'm worthless in the gym.
Thanks man. Im already getting over. Im just thinking about how awesome my workouts are gonna be these coming 2 months. I've been fighting with the wifey a lot lately and I guess it's what is bringing down the most. What is it with all of us and lady troubles lately? :worried: I'll get through it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
teh mmv3s r so coolZzzzZ!
fur reelzzz!! Im gatting teh pumpzzZZzz!!!
I had a package one time that was opened, I called the post office they told me they do random searches..Sounded fishy, But I heard it does happen...maybe the T-911 Set the DOG OFF!! :lol:, but yea if the bottle is still sealed i wouldnt sweat it.
Does sound fishy. I've never heard of random searches. I didnt even know that was legal. Im glad I've never tried to mail anything illegal :eek:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. I've been fighting with the wifey a lot lately and I guess it's what is bringing down the most. What is it with all of us and lady troubles lately? :worried: I'll get through it.

Bro..:lol:,, take that anger and put that $hit in the gym man! works all the time, you'll be the biggest fool around and then she wont wanna fight with you:)... lol, my wife now says, Go take YOUR HORMONES!...lmao!, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride bro:) trust me..Im going 11 years strong this July:thumbsup:...but anyways go kick some weights around!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does sound fishy. I've never heard of random searches. I didnt even know that was legal. Im glad I've never tried to mail anything illegal :eek:

When I was overseas, it happen all the time, that was going to an APO..:dunno:, keep an eye on your mail man:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wifey? Doesn't that mean wife? Did you elope and not tell us or something? :p

...women are difficult in many ways, and I don't necessarily mean women themselves, but the situations we're put in because of them. More often than not it's for good reason, and totally worth it, but sometimes it just drags you down and ISN'T worth it. You have to decide that for yourself.

Find yourself a lady that lets you be you, but don't take that to mean lets you do whatever you want. So many people have the idea that you're supposed to let your loved ones do whatever you want and support them no matter what decisions they make - that's BS and totally untrue. If your loved one is doing something stupid, then you tell them - I'm getting off track...what I'm saying is find a girl that realizes what your calling is, and supports it. For example, if you've got a chick that's constantly whining about you always leaving her to go to the gym, GET OUT NOW! But, if you find a chick that supports it and encourages it, then you've got a winner. :)

Now, if she's supporting it, yet expects you to support her being a stripper and part-time prostitute...well, you get the idea...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro..:lol:,, take that anger and put that $hit in the gym man! works all the time, you'll be the biggest fool around and then she wont wanna fight with you:)... lol, my wife now says, Go take YOUR HORMONES!...lmao!, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride bro:) trust me..Im going 11 years strong this July:thumbsup:...but anyways go kick some weights around!
Great advice man...but I not mad..Im sad...I know I sound like sucha vagina..I'm just bummed...but I'll get over it tho. I always do. She and I are just working harder to get along. I just have to remember it only comes once a month and it will pass :lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The wifey? Doesn't that mean wife? Did you elope and not tell us or something? :p

...women are difficult in many ways, and I don't necessarily mean women themselves, but the situations we're put in because of them. More often than not it's for good reason, and totally worth it, but sometimes it just drags you down and ISN'T worth it. You have to decide that for yourself.

Find yourself a lady that lets you be you, but don't take that to mean lets you do whatever you want. So many people have the idea that you're supposed to let your loved ones do whatever you want and support them no matter what decisions they make - that's BS and totally untrue. If your loved one is doing something stupid, then you tell them - I'm getting off track...what I'm saying is find a girl that realizes what your calling is, and supports it. For example, if you've got a chick that's constantly whining about you always leaving her to go to the gym, GET OUT NOW! But, if you find a chick that supports it and encourages it, then you've got a winner. :)

Now, if she's supporting it, yet expects you to support her being a stripper and part-time prostitute...well, you get the idea...
Couldn't have said it any better my friend. I believe Wifey now a days means "serious GF" as opposed to "sex friend that happens to be a girl"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hahaha great advice man. She's def a keeper...she just has the worst fukcing periods bro.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't have said it any better my friend. I believe Wifey now a days means "serious GF" as opposed to "sex friend that happens to be a girl"
What he said :borladuck:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great advice man...but I not mad..Im sad...I know I sound like sucha vagina..I'm just bummed...but I'll get over it tho. I always do. She and I are just working harder to get along. I just have to remember it only comes once a month and it will pass :lol:
Gah! That!...Man, do what it takes...I remember my Dad used to pull me out of the house when I was little just to get away from my Mom and leave her alone for a while (we'd go to the arcade or fishing or something). I didn't understand it then, but I do now. He loves her to death, and sometimes that means giving them space and getting out of their way, even if only to keep you from saying or doing something stupid because of her bad attitude.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hahaha great advice man. She's def a keeper...she just has the worst fukcing periods bro.
Is she on the pill? That helped my ex out with having mellower attitudes during her time of the month.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gah! That!...Man, do what it takes...I remember my Dad used to pull me out of the house when I was little just to get away from my Mom and leave her alone for a while (we'd go to the arcade or fishing or something). I didn't understand it then, but I do now. He loves her to death, and sometimes that means giving them space and getting out of their way, even if only to keep you from saying or doing something stupid because of her bad attitude.
I fully agree with you on this. During her these weeks I give her the most space that I ever give her. She appreciates it but at the same time thinks I dont want to be around her. B1tches be crazy. I just gotta support her and not take anything to heart during these times.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro we can talk anytime man..Trust me I know what you’re saying. But I will say things like this make a marriage stronger, when you get bummed, try and think of something to turn that frown upside down:) you don’t sound like a vagina, talking helps:thumbsup:. Only the folks who are not married will think that. And you know what I think about that? I won’t type it hehehe:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is she on the pill? That helped my ex out with having mellower attitudes during her time of the month.
Yeah she's on a good dose too. Her tits shot up a cup size in the first 2 months she got on. :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro we can talk anytime man..Trust me I know what you’re saying. But I will say things like this make a marriage stronger, when you get bummed, try and think of something to turn that frown upside down:) you don’t sound like a vagina, talking helps:thumbsup:. Only the folks who are not married will think that. And you know what I think about that? I won’t type it hehehe:)
Thanks bro..Im not married tho. Like PR said I use "wifey" meaing serious gf.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolicminds therapy at its best right here:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Another good rule of thumb is never let a woman walk all over you. A lot will try. I've been in relationships where I was just trying to be a nice understanding boyfriend and I have ended up being bullied by a chick. It took me a long time to realize, but honestly it wasn't any different than letting someone take your milk money in 3rd grade. Be kind, be respectful, but don't be a pushover either.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fully agree with you on this. During her these weeks I give her the most space that I ever give her. She appreciates it but at the same time thinks I dont want to be around her. B1tches be crazy. I just gotta support her and not take anything to heart during these times.
I gotta be honest. You really need to sit her down and have a talk. If she raises her voice and gets upset, literally tell her to "shut up and listen" to you. Tell her to look you in the eyes so she knows you mean it. You can't let women constantly use their hormones as an excuse for a poor attitude. Tell her what's up. Tell her you're staying out of her way because of how she's acting, and that quite frankly, you don't want to be around her when she's like that. Ask her what she thinks is the best way to resolve it.

Be gentle but forceful. This is where you really need to know how to be a man. Let her talk all she wants, but make sure she sits down and listens to you as well. Take control of the situation.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good rule of thumb is never let a woman walk all over you. A lot will try. I've been in relationships where I was just trying to be a nice understanding boyfriend and I have ended up being bullied by a chick. It took me a long time to realize, but honestly it wasn't any different than letting someone take your milk money in 3rd grade. Be kind, be respectful, but don't be a pushover either.
I guess you beat me to the punch.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta be honest. You really need to sit her down and have a talk. If she raises her voice and gets upset, literally tell her to "shut up and listen" to you. Tell her to look you in the eyes so she knows you mean it. You can't let women constantly use their hormones as an excuse for a poor attitude. Tell her what's up. Tell her you're staying out of her way because of how she's acting, and that quite frankly, you don't want to be around her when she's like that. Ask her what she thinks is the best way to resolve it.

Be gentle but forceful. This is where you really need to know how to be a man. Let her talk all she wants, but make sure she sits down and listens to you as well. Take control of the situation.

I hear ya man. She actually doesnt walk on me. If anything I have the upper hand in the relationship. This is also in response to what IC said below, but she doesnt raise her voice to me. Its just how she is on her period. She just doesnt care and is lifeless. I've talked to her about several times and she is now very self conscious about it. It also makes her cry at times. Ugh I hate making girls cry. That is what we fight about most of the time. I think I should just give her her space and let her recuperate.
Ohhh got ya! my bad, she will be one day :)
She's def marriage material :D..I love the girl.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe please take all my reps :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want I want....the boobies, not reps...:lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dood...seriously thank you...perked me right up :burnout:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As bad as it sounds, I sometimes love being blunt and making them cry. It takes weight off my shoulders to finally say what needs to be said. I don't do it on purpose, but if something needs saying, I say it. Obviously I don't say hurtful things to make them cry, such as "Why are you so fat?" - But I'll say something like, "I've been so accommodating to you all day and the one time I'd like to do something for myself you give me grief. I don't appreciate your behavior and won't tolerate it any longer. Change your attitude or you can hang out by yourself tonight." - This leads to crying, and then an extremely clingy (to make up for it) and perfectly behaved girlfriend for the rest of the night.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That waist to booty ratio is freaking rediculous.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I personally never enjoy a girl crying.

Screaming and moaning however is very enjoyable. (no serial killer)

I just figured I'd throw that one out there... lol.