methyl 1 testosterone...how bout it?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good point, but heres the deal

m1t requires 6 weeks of post cycle therapy. the first 2 weeks of PCT do nothing as the m1t is still supressive up to two weeks after cessation. do a search across a couple of forums for the bloodwork...its all pretty uniform.

it also isnt unusual to CONTINUE to make strength gains for those first 2 weeks after stopping m1t.

id love to know what kind of intracellular event the stuff triggers that lasts two weeks. m1t did more for me strength and musclewise than tren or high dose aromatizables ever have. also, the muscle was of such incredible quality. ive said it once ill say it again, ive never looked as good as i have since m1t, and i weigh a good 25lbs more than i did back then. i felt like i could have stepped on stage by week 3.

havoc put on wet mass, and made me feel like ass. never had that many sides from a simple oral.
wow. better than Tren huh? what mg a day were you shooting of tren?

SupraLover

Awards
Let's face it, those things that give us the best gains are often times the worst for us. Proper post cycle therapy and bloodwork, along with short cycle times, and I believe M1T is absolutely fine. It has to be safer even at 30mg/day than the Testanate50 cycle I just ran (40mg/day superdrol, 40md/day pp, and 20mg/day fini). Either way, they're both very dangerous, it's very stupid to think they won't hurt you in some way, and I've always been stupid and taken them. The worst part, the stupidity continues :think:

Furthermore, you'd think that the 1st cycle of a supplement would give you better results than subsequent cycles of the same supplement; well, this is simply not true with my M1T experience. Every single time I've used it, I've gotten huge gains very quickly. I've had pretty much the same results each and every time I've used it. Therefore, I will continue to use it until I reach my goal. At which time, I will stop all orals.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow. better than Tren huh? what mg a day were you shooting of tren?
ive run m1t at up to 40mgs a day.

only ran tren ace at 40mgs a day.

ill probably up that to 75mgs a day....and by 75 i mean 100....of tren during the summer. whewwww

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive run m1t at up to 40mgs a day.

only ran tren ace at 40mgs a day.

ill probably up that to 75mgs a day....and by 75 i mean 100....of tren during the summer. whewwww
yeah you better mean 100mg. dont go limp wrist on me like some of these other guys:fart:

magx

Awards
:head: I've used that stuff, and it rocks. Good luck with post cycle therapy.
The exact same one? The promatrix M1T Plex? How'd you do? Any sides?

And thanks :) I'm actually looking forward to PCT, these back pumps are KILLING ME.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i was thinking of doing the following cycle

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
an AI i dont know which one yet
no xplode
anabolic pump
perfect cycle by anabolic extreme
cycle support...will run 2 weeks before start of cycle
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

everything the same except 10 mg m1t and 200 mf of 4ad
i am onl going to do a 2 week cycle of this ****

post cycle therapy

perfect cycle
cycle support
timorefene citrate 120mg/3 days 90mg/4days 60mg/1 week
and 30mg/last week
also alri evolution stack

what do i not have covered in this cycle????
and in the first 2 weeks after you guys are saying that the m1t still suppresses you
is this true even if your using liek tribulus or natural testo booster liek the alri evolution stack?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides the lethargy issue, it's superdrol's effects on lipids that have kept me away so far. That said, I am contemplating a cycle of it in late June or July. If I go ahead with it though, I'll stack it with some transdermal 4-ad to combat some of the sides (i.e. lethargy, libido)...we'll see....
I did an SD/4AD cycle and believe me the 4ad did nothing for the sides. I actually ended up in the hospital, this story is well-known on this message board. I have posted about it many times.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did an superdrol/4AD cycle and believe me the 4ad did nothing for the sides. I actually ended up in the hospital, this story is well-known on this message board. I have posted about it many times.
Dam bro........i don't think i heard that story yet....

magx

Awards
I did an superdrol/4AD cycle and believe me the 4ad did nothing for the sides. I actually ended up in the hospital, this story is well-known on this message board. I have posted about it many times.
whoa

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's face it, those things that give us the best gains are often times the worst for us. Proper post cycle therapy and bloodwork, along with short cycle times, and I believe M1T is absolutely fine. It has to be safer even at 30mg/day than the Testanate50 cycle I just ran (40mg/day superdrol, 40md/day pp, and 20mg/day fini). Either way, they're both very dangerous, it's very stupid to think they won't hurt you in some way, and I've always been stupid and taken them. The worst part, the stupidity continues :think:
I agree with this. I see people that post results of 20lbs plus in gains and ridiculous strength gains. I honestly think very few of these people keep any of these gains long term (unless they get back on cycle). I would rather run a short less suppressive cycle and gain 5lbs that I can keep. Often times that little gain is all you need to get over a plateau. Granted I have only ran one oral cycle so take my opinion FWIW.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've read your thread bro; that was harsh...I just didn't remember that you'd been taking 4-ad as well...yours was probably the worst overall SD-related account I've come across...definitely makes me think twice.

magx

Awards
Yeah, I've read your thread bro; that was harsh...I just didn't remember that you'd been taking 4-ad as well...yours was probably the worst overall superdrol-related account I've come across...definitely makes me think twice.
do you have a link to it?

EDIT: nm, found it.

T-Bone, that's a HORRIBLE story. Good thing you recovered!

SupraLover

Awards
The exact same one? The promatrix M1T Plex? How'd you do? Any sides?

And thanks :) I'm actually looking forward to post cycle therapy, these back pumps are KILLING ME.
No sides other than lethargy. 2.5 week cycle of 30mg/day Promatrix M1T Plex and 750mg/day Promatrix 4ad (1050mg/day total counting the 100mg/cap in the M1T caps). Up 17lbs in 18 days and kept at least 15 of them. Always happy with my M1T results.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are opinions on shutdown that is dose dependant...meaning will 5mg a day shut you down as bad as say 20mg a day???The sides never really bothered me to much..i never went above 10mg tho....

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
You can cut out all of those NO boosters as the pumps you get while on M1T are insane. Use the money saved to buy more support supps and save the NO-xplode, creatine, etc. for PCT.

magx

Awards
No sides other than lethargy. 2.5 week cycle of 30mg/day Promatrix M1T Plex and 750mg/day Promatrix 4ad (1050mg/day total counting the 100mg/cap in the M1T caps). Up 17lbs in 18 days and kept at least 15 of them. Always happy with my M1T results.
Good stuff.

What about sides? The lower back pumps are runing my cardio!!!! My calves get super tight just from walking the dog, and the water retention is moderate also.

I am loving the strength gains though, and I am up 15lbs (lots of water though for sure). I've lost some bf% though, which is nice.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
if you were to add anabolic pump to a metyl 1 test cycle
i bet it would make the gains crazy!!!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a trainwreck of moronic advice. I should ban every third person who posted here just on principle. :frustrate

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I thought what jomi said about havoc was interesting. That's because when ever I see one of these M1T threads I think the same about superdrol. For me M1T caused some lethargy and notable aggresion, but superdrol made me feel like I was dying. Horrible lethargy. Most people say that superdrol is milder than M1T, but for me that wasn't the case. So it just goes to show that everybody responds differently to each compound.

Start low, get bloodwork done, listen to your body. The consequences can be substantial otherwise.

One thing I'll say about M1T is everything you heard about the test shutdown is true. After each cycle (and they were short ones at that), I lost most of the gains. However, it was not just because of the catabolic state induced by low test/high cortisol, but also because I had no interest in working out for weeks post cycle. The post cycle psychological symptoms can be severe. Just one reason you hear so much negative about M1T.
Yep. Same experience for me exactly. SD started off great but after 10 days at a fairly low dose..I went to pieces mentally and physically. It was awful. Sucks because I was looking for a replacement for M1T and that treated me better than SD.

Gains on M1T are pretty sick though. I've never done an oral that ate away bf that fast while packing on lbm. Next to impossible to stay looking like that, but still pretty impressive. Of course, when you are abysmally hypo the whole time...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is a trainwreck of moronic advice. I should ban every third person who posted here just on principle. :frustrate
I bet you won't do it! Oh wait, now I've posted too :run:

SpecialK117

Awards
I'll go ahead and chime in with my M1T experience.

I ran a 4 week cycle back in late 2004. It was basic - 20mg/day for 4 weeks, followed by nolva for 4 weeks of PCT. Within 2 days, my nuts were the size of small marbles. By the end of the first week, I was feeling incredibly lethargic all the time, and my appetite had dropped to 0, which is not a good thing when you are trying to bulk. I still managed to force my food down, but it almost came back up on a number of occasions.

I gained about 15 lbs. of water weight. Most of my major lifts saw at least a 20 lb. increase.

As soon as I quit taking the M1T and began PCT, my weight started dropping immediately, and so did the strength. I caught a terrible cold shortly after beginning PCT, although I'm not sure if the M1T had anything to do with that. I rarely get sick though, so take that for what it's worth.

When all was said and done, i.e., several weeks after PCT, I was perhaps 3-4 lbs. heavier. I was able to keep maybe 1/3 of the strength I had gained on cycle. Considering much of the strength was due to the increased water retention, it wasn't a huge surprise to me that I lost a lot of the strength.

I'm not even sure how much of the weight I ended up keeping was actually muscle.

I have about 1.5 bottles of the stuff left from Omega Sports, although I don't know if I'll ever use them.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T Rules! I've used it on several occasions, and I loved it! The only side I've ever had from it is lethargy. It goes to show that different people respond to things differently. M1T always gets the "bad wrap" by being called poison, sh1t, death (haha), you name it. I wonder how many of the people saying this have actually tried M1T versus those who are just spreading what they've read others say..?..?..?
You ever get bloodwork done after a cycle?
took the words right outta my mouth " i felt great so i musta been...." and YES most people had the misfortune of tryin M1T as well.... it took some time to find out what it was really doing and most were in the same boat as you toting it was the shiii not knowing what it was actually doin.

i did a 4 week cycle and by my 4th week i was throwing up every w.o. and felt like shii with back pumps that made it nearly impossible to even drive.

this stuff is retarded to take specially with plenty of other things that can give you 10-15lbs in the same amount of time with almost no sides.

and youll keep your 10-15 lbs... with m1t ya, i gained 20 lbs.... and kept 3 or 5 :think:... what a load of crap.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of doing the following cycle

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
an AI i dont know which one yet
no xplode
anabolic pump
perfect cycle by anabolic extreme
cycle support...will run 2 weeks before start of cycle
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

everything the same except 10 mg m1t and 200 mf of 4ad
i am onl going to do a 2 week cycle of this ****

post cycle therapy

perfect cycle
cycle support
timorefene citrate 120mg/3 days 90mg/4days 60mg/1 week
and 30mg/last week
also alri evolution stack

what do i not have covered in this cycle????
and in the first 2 weeks after you guys are saying that the m1t still suppresses you
is this true even if your using liek tribulus or natural testo booster liek the alri evolution stack?
the removal/replacement of M1T with a superior supplement.... :aargh:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trip M1T will shut you down with 5mg or with 25mg bro, its THAT HARSH. and it wil do that in a couple days, others take weeks.

SupraLover

Awards
Well Poopy, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I think you and others "generalize" too much at times. I've run several cycles of it and have never gained AND KEPT less than 12 lbs on 2.5 to 3 week cycles (average is about 15lbs kept, except the once 12lbs). When I feel my gains are slowing down, I quit it and go directly into PCT. I have never had back pumps, no flu, only lethargy. ONE time, I got a severe cold (like others) two days into PCT. Others have had the same problem, so I suspect it might be due to M1T in some fashion, but I do not know that for sure. To reiterate though, I have never felt the sides that others have mentioned regarding M1T. I do respect you, your logs, and your opinions, but based upon my own personal experience I just have to disagree with you one this one. Peace.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
gee thats a good question chad. :aargh: :aargh:
It depends upon the person. For me, 20mg ed is too much. I just react badly to the stuff. Bread-and-butter cycle is:

10mg week 1
20mg week 2
30mg week 3

If you've never taken it before, I'd start with a simple cycle like that. Makes it easy to gauge how your body is reacting to it.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends upon the person. For me, 20mg ed is too much. I just react badly to the stuff. Bread-and-butter cycle is:

10mg week 1
20mg week 2
30mg week 3

If you've never taken it before, I'd start with a simple cycle like that. Makes it easy to gauge how your body is reacting to it.
i did it once before. im only saying 40 b/c im 265ish and dont know if 30 would be enough.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Poopy, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I think you and others "generalize" too much at times. I've run several cycles of it and have never gained AND KEPT less than 12 lbs on 2.5 to 3 week cycles (average is about 15lbs kept, except the once 12lbs). When I feel my gains are slowing down, I quit it and go directly into post cycle therapy. I have never had back pumps, no flu, only lethargy. ONE time, I got a severe cold (like others) two days into post cycle therapy. Others have had the same problem, so I suspect it might be due to M1T in some fashion, but I do not know that for sure. To reiterate though, I have never felt the sides that others have mentioned regarding M1T. I do respect you, your logs, and your opinions, but based upon my own personal experience I just have to disagree with you one this one. Peace.
im not trying to make an argument here bro, and im not generalizing shii this is from PERSONAL experience and ive run 3 cycles of it as well before i figured it was shii. i just dont like what it did and at what cost of sides, my first cycle after that was superdrol and then Pheraplex after that, each time the next was like a breath of fresh air and a step above the last in quality of gains and lack of sides from the last.

i respect how you "felt" on your cycles and that you stop when the gains do BUT you still dont have blood to show that just becaue you "felt" ok that your liverand HTPA production wasnt in a world of hurt and hadnt been there since your second day on.... others have presented that to us many times the FACTS are undisputable regardless of how you felt or liked it.

bottom line is there are much better supps out now with half the negative effects, as apparent they may be or not.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did it once before. im only saying 40 b/c im 265ish and dont know if 30 would be enough.
i still think 30 will be plenty and think that youll more then likely see more sides then benifits from going that high (namely back pumps and obscene aggresion) it was the ONLY supp that i can say i had this kinda attitude on (a bad one) and had an instance of roid rage and flipped out on the pizza guy.....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not trying to make an argument here bro, and im not generalizing shii this is from PERSONAL experience and ive run 3 cycles of it as well before i figured it was shii. i just dont like what it did and at what cost of sides, my first cycle after that was superdrol and then Pheraplex after that, each time the next was like a breath of fresh air and a step above the last in quality of gains and lack of sides from the last.

i respect how you "felt" on your cycles and that you stop when the gains do BUT you still dont have blood to show that just becaue you "felt" ok that your liverand HTPA production wasnt in a world of hurt and hadnt been there since your second day on.... others have presented that to us many times the FACTS are undisputable regardless of how you felt or liked it.

bottom line is there are much better supps out now with half the negative effects, as apparent they may be or not.
damn! poopy gets hyped when he talks about supps.:hammer:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still think 30 will be plenty and think that youll more then likely see more sides then benifits from going that high (namely back pumps and obscene aggresion) it was the ONLY supp that i can say i had this kinda attitude on (a bad one) and had an instance of roid rage and flipped out on the pizza guy.....
hahaha. was your pizza late? AND WHY WERE YOU EATING PIZZA Mr. Poop? you better have been bulking you fcuker!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasnt sposed to sound hyped up... just making a point it wasnt some "generalization", i could give a shii what the masses think i only talk from personal experience about a supp and the obvious overwhelming facts given from multiple blood results.

its rediculous these guys sit here and act like this is something that isnt to be regarded with great caution, at least show some inkling that you know this isnt the best supp out there even if your experience was spectacular.... its ignorance to do otherwise.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasnt sposed to sound hyped up... just making a point it wasnt some "generalization", i could give a shii what the masses think i only talk from personal experience about a supp and the obvious overwhelming facts given from multiple blood results.

its rediculous these guys sit here and act like this is something that isnt to be regarded with great caution, at least show some inkling that you know this isnt the best supp out there even if your experience was spectacular.... its ignorance to do otherwise.
bro you sound WAY hyped! you been taking too much RPM?:aargh: :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha. was your pizza late? AND WHY WERE YOU EATING PIZZA Mr. Poop? you better have been bulking you fcuker!
haha you wanna see a pic of me while on SD? and i was eating a pizza EVERY DAY for lunch and wendys spicey chicken sandwiches for dinner with a frosty..... SD has awesome carb loading effects.....

here

and this was near the end of the cycle

talk ish bout my lil ceasers diet... i dare you :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro you sound WAY hyped! you been taking too much RPM?:aargh: :toofunny:
LMAO... sorry i just had a guava rockstar... those things kick ass.... lmao, and im a bit ADD....:dance: :fool2:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ya but i was working in AZ during the summer installing alarms in peoples hot ass attics, that burned SO many carbs its not even funny, and i had to drink 2 gallons of water a day since i probally sweated a half gallon alone..

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you look yummy in those pics. got any of you with some sheep? LOL.
yeah i like sd. i cant remember how my gains were but i did like it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you look yummy in those pics. got any of you with some sheep? LOL.
yeah i like superdrol. i cant remember how my gains were but i did like it.
ya its awesome.... cept first and 3rd of the 3 times i used it i started to get gyno or got it (the third and last time).... didnt like that all that much.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my first cycle after that was superdrol and then Pheraplex after that, each time the next was like a breath of fresh air and a step above the last in quality of gains and lack of sides from the last.
Did you have bloodwork done after the superdrol and PP cycles? Just wondering how they came out with respect to liver enzymes and lipid values?

I did a 4 weeker of PP/Mega-ZOL in January but didn't get any bloodwork done immediately following the cycle or post cycle therapy. I am getting a panel done next week though....better late than never, I suppose. I also want to ensure that my lipids aren't fvcked up before hopping on my next cycle.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did you have bloodwork done after the superdrol and PP cycles? Just wondering how they came out with respect to liver enzymes and lipid values?

I did a 4 weeker of PP/Mega-ZOL in January but didn't get any bloodwork done immediately following the cycle or post cycle therapy. I am getting a panel done next week though....better late than never, I suppose. I also want to ensure that my lipids aren't fvcked up before hopping on my next cycle.
Good man.

Bloodwork on PP came back decently, by consensus. Lipids were the most effected. A few months of eating and training right most likely would have put you back into the healthy range.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Someone earlier said they had put on 12 to 15 lbs of muscle while on each M1T cycle and had done 3 or 4 cycles and kept the gains. That is like 36 to 60 lbs of muscle. If we start at our genetic max, or close to it. Lets say that being 200lbs. This guy should be a top amature bodybuilder by now.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... its ok, PI we can all smell it too.....:dump:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone earlier said they had put on 12 to 15 lbs of muscle while on each M1T cycle and had done 3 or 4 cycles and kept the gains. That is like 36 to 60 lbs of muscle. If we start at our genetic max, or close to it. Lets say that being 200lbs. This guy should be a top amature bodybuilder by now.
i put on 87lbs of lean muscle by eating butterfingers and grilled cheese. kept it all too. i was doing 38 push ups a day!! pretty sick huh?

i should have logged it. :toofunny:

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i just want to do a short 2 week cycle of m1t and see how it goes
i will be doing bloodwork before and after
because i want to experiment with it

can i fuk myself up severly with this compound?