Unanswered Madol, dmt, desoxymethyltestosterone vs SD

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
now this is some **** I want to hear, I’ve heard dmt is basically superdrol but wet PLEASE let me in on the experiences I’m highly interested in phera

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Phera makes you feel good, sd doeant. Its potwnt but not as strong as sd. And yeah its a bit wet.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phera is prob my favorite oral period! I didn’t try the OG version back in the day but recently came off a light run with Phera at only 20mg/day m.. 4th day just like SD, immediate strength gains. By week 4 I felt great with no real sides to speak of. I felt big and full like on sd but felt great like on dbol without the massive water retention. I’d classify it as a mix between dbol and sd. Over the years my body rejected orals no matter what organ supps I was taking. Phera, zero issues... by far my favorite oral

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe @Hyde is running Phera. As I recall, he’s added some size and not much strength.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Phera is prob my favorite oral period! I didn’t try the OG version back in the day but recently came off a light run with Phera at only 20mg/day m.. 4th day just like SD, immediate strength gains. By week 4 I felt great with no real sides to speak of. I felt big and full like on sd but felt great like on dbol without the massive water retention. I’d classify it as a mix between dbol and sd. Over the years my body rejected orals no matter what organ supps I was taking. Phera, zero issues... by far my favorite oral
Is size on par with Sd?

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that depends on your diet... up your calories especially carbs and you’ll get similar results but overall no.. sd wins all day in that dept

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe @Hyde is running Phera. As I recall, he’s added some size and not much strength.
Never used SD FYI, but on Phera now at 30mg daily (did 20mg the first 5 days) and 300mg test e/wk.

Strength is finally showing up; it is very apparent now but took almost 3 weeks. Much wetter and sloppier than something dry like DMZ or Msten, and accordingly putting a few more lbs of water on the scale. M1T is much stronger. Sides are pretty manageable, although I had to jump on Nolva in addition to my exemestane almost immediately.

It’s a good choice for how I’m using it, as a size accelerator that doesn’t kill you on sides like M1T. Probably won’t buy again; would rather try Dbol for cheaper. Nothing particularly bad or good to say; it works.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bump for info on where to find!!!

Lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It's gotta be out there somewhere

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's gotta be out there somewhere
Just reread my post right above this from 2.5 years ago. Just ran Dbol finally at 20mg for just 2 weeks (final weeks of blast) and the strength and fullness outshined 30mg Pheraplex. Phera added a few lbs more water weight, but mg for mg I’d 100% say Dbol is just as good.

Do not waste your time chasing a unicorn. If someone offered me a choice to give me the same amount of only one for free, and it could only be for personal use (ie cannot resell), I would choose Dbol over Pheraplex.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just reread my post right above this from 2.5 years ago. Just ran Dbol finally at 20mg for just 2 weeks (final weeks of blast) and the strength and fullness outshined 30mg Pheraplex. Phera added a few lbs more water weight, but mg for mg I’d 100% say Dbol is just as good.

Do not waste your time chasing a unicorn. If someone offered me a choice to give me the same amount of only one for free, and it could only be for personal use (ie cannot resell), I would choose Dbol over Pheraplex.
DBol had that feel good effect too huh?

I think that's why I liked Phera so much, to be honest...sad I was in my early 20s lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also a phera fan. I was soooooo hoping that desoxy t ace was going to be the same as phera. But as much as I liked it, you can just use SD, anadrol, dbol, whatever. They all do similar ****. If you want some extra water weight just eat crappy for a couple days on dbol lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm also a phera fan. I was soooooo hoping that desoxy t ace was going to be the same as phera. But as much as I liked it, you can just use SD, anadrol, dbol, whatever. They all do similar ****. If you want some extra water weight just eat crappy for a couple days on dbol lol
What's desoxy ace like? My friend seems to like it. Also, stenbolone seems very different compare to msten. Stenbolone is on par with primo based on reports. Of course methylation will change the compound, though

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I need to try some dbol soon...maybe at the end of my blast and I'll just keep an eye on E2...so I don't turn into a water balloon

I want to experience the "feel good" effect people speak about...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to try some dbol soon...maybe at the end of my blast and I'll just keep an eye on E2...so I don't turn into a water balloon

I want to experience the "feel good" effect people speak about...
I have no experience with dbol but

Seems like it can be okay while controlling e2, running lower test amounts with a dryer compound higher such as primo, mast, dhb, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's desoxy ace like? My friend seems to like it. Also, stenbolone seems very different compare to msten. Stenbolone is on par with primo based on reports. Of course methylation will change the compound, though
Before I tried desoxy I looked everywhere for people's feedback and every single person had something different to say about it. Some said bulker, some said cutter. Some reported acne, or ED or extreme anger. Everyone's experience was so different that I wondered if they even tried the stuff or they were just making it up and every log I found ended after like 2 weeks.

I did it twice, both times I believe were for around 5 weeks and I never pushed the dose. Basically stayed between 200-350. And I think the 350 was only for like 2 weeks.

It's mild, miner acne, no changes in agression and when I say agression I'm talking about in the gym, outside the gym no changes at all.

If I had to compare it to something I would say it's a mix between masteron and eq, a mild background anabolic that is just kinda adding mg's to your cycle.

It's not something would go out of my way to use again, but at the same time I would throw it in a stack because it doesn't have any side effects really.

The only problem I really have is that there's no real information on the health effects of this stuff and I didn't get bloods on it. So who knows if it's doing anything negative to your body.

As for stenbelone, no clue. Msten I liked but not at typical doses. Lots of guys say 10-20. I didn't notice a single thing out of it till I hit 30, 40-50 even better but at that point I could have just ran 20mg of SD I got the same results or better for less money

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have no experience with dbol but

Seems like it can be okay while controlling e2, running lower test amounts with a dryer compound higher such as primo, mast, dhb, etc.
One of the older guys I know has run a ton of no testosterone cycles over the years and one of his favorite is dbol and mast prop

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the older guys I know has run a ton of no testosterone cycles over the years and one of his favorite is dbol and mast prop
No clue what the obsession is with mast prop over Enanthate. If you don’t need to bring it in or out fast for a contest, and you’re not a chick, E just makes more sense as a basal compound being run for 8 weeks+.

Unless you just want to inject double the oil and pay 40% more per mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No clue what the obsession is with mast prop over Enanthate. If you don’t need to bring it in or out fast for a contest, and you’re not a chick, E just makes more sense as a basal compound being run for 8 weeks+.

Unless you just want to inject double the oil and pay 40% more per mg.
There are a ton of old timers that think masteron works better when you use prop. I've tried explaining like a million times how they both do the same thing one just works faster and it's like trying to teach a 90 year old man how to use a iphone

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
There are a ton of old timers that think masteron works better when you use prop. I've tried explaining like a million times how they both do the same thing one just works faster and it's like trying to teach a 90 year old man how to use a iphone
Yeah, dudes like that need to stick to the JitterBug phones...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More oil and 40% more money=MoAr gainz! Simple really.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you wouldnt change fentanyl for any other steroids? weird.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its the only substance that will make you feel better

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
few years back bunch of people were ODing in New Haven, did not know that they were bodybuilders….

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn. I do want to feel good. And this is the only way?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nosboss needs to take a look at it …. TD fentanyl… what could possibly go wrong.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran phera 3-4 times it’s OK it works to put on size, I found the strength to be slow. In my experience you get drier and faster weight on SD and about 50% more strength
These days I don’t see the appeal there’s better options.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran phera 3-4 times it’s OK it works to put on size, I found the strength to be slow. In my experience you get drier and faster weight on SD and about 50% more strength
For some (I’m an example) nothing beats phera for the combo it provides. I absolutely adore the feeling it provides. Nothing comes close to it for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For some (I’m an example) nothing beats phera for the combo it provides. I absolutely adore the feeling it provides. Nothing comes close to it for me.
im jealous. I’ve never really noticed that “sense of well being” from anything I can recall. Course if you take enough stuff to destroy every workout there’s always that feeling 😎
But my responses have always been weird.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
few years back bunch of people were ODing in New Haven, did not know that they were bodybuilders….
I live in New London, it was all over CT not just new haven. It's still kinda bad now but not like when it hit 2-3 years ago

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im jealous. I’ve never really noticed that “sense of well being” from anything I can recall. Course if you take enough stuff to destroy every workout there’s always that feeling 😎
I'm the same, I don't really get a "on" feeling. I wish I did tho

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in New London, it was all over CT not just new haven. It's still kinda bad now but not like when it hit 2-3 years ago
Yep , but if I remember correctly there was that one day when they had several cases right in NH downtown. Bunch a unresponsive people in a park . **** sucked .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread was dead before the drug dealer plug, but FWIW this was my exact experience/thoughts when I go to run Phera 3 years ago. Add some decent temporary size, but strength is lackluster, better options available.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Did you ever stack the two? They were perfect

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Yeah I’ve always heard this said about dbol but I never noticed that. Just the boat.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the STRENGTH of a grizzly, the reflexes of a PUMA, and the wisdom of a man.