Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind too that dmaa feels very different than caffeine.
Felt nothing. DMAA or caffeine=wise. Will try 1 scoop tomorrow being my leg day. Im going to scale back my coffee intake as i suspect ive passed the point of diminishing returns stim wise.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am a stim junkie as well, lately I have been dropping my pre workout caffeine to 300mg (the mesomorph dosage, no extra shots), it works much better that way, too much caffeine seems to kill the dmaa euphoria leading to a more jittery feel.... try to drop the caffeine intake...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow. This thread has provided a lot of entertainment. Leave it to the folks of AM to get into a heated debate about the ethics of ingredients in preworkouts and McDonald's burgers.

What happened to the PWOs with Osta in them? M-sten and DMAA..hnnnggg
Is this real life... like seriously?

I am pretty excited for the addition of Dust Extreme I think it will likely be similar to how BSL did their Cobra 6P and Cobra 6P Extreme and given this they had MANY videos describing Cobra 6p extreme as NOT FOR your avg person that it was specifically for stim junkies - which they said over and over and over in many videos as well on the site in text and even on the label. This will likely and prob likely already is for Dust Extreme ( I have not been following it as close ) in podcasts/periscope and prob in videos discussing it.

But hey BSL haters gonna hate and cry and hate some more lol

Also most of this thread TL;DR :p suck it

I never seen a pre workout with a sarm in it? o_O
Oh yeah. I've seen and taken a preworkout with ostarine and cardarine in it. Made me feel sick.
I've also paid money for a preworkout with epistane in it to run alongside my epistane/trenavar cycle years back. Extra 20mg daily FTW.
Mesomorph was the 2nd pre workout I ever tried! I was surprised to say the least.
My first was 1MR...when it had DMAA in it. Lol. And I was like 15 or 16 years old.

Anyway...ill be getting some of this dust extreme and looking forward to it. ;)

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had DMAA before? I ingest a lot (too much) of caffeine every day, usually 600-1000mg, and meso gives me a nice wakeup but nothing like what other people talk about. I also have used DMAA often in the past. So, if you are stim tolerant and are used to DMAA, don't expect anything mind blowing. It's a great product and I enjoy it, but you have to have reasonable expectations based on what you're used to
I think you're absolutely spot on. No havent used DMAA before but like you ive become stim tolerant overall due to high caffeine intake. Im going to cut down to 3-4 cups max to lower my tolerance levels. Searching for ever stronger pwos is probably not the route i want to go down.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I think you're absolutely spot on. No havent used DMAA before but like you ive become stim tolerant overall due to high caffeine intake. Im going to cut down to 3-4 cups max to lower my tolerance levels. Searching for ever stronger pwos is probably not the route i want to go down.
Dust extreme, anyone? Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think mesomorph is just right. This product may be going over board with some doses but i'll have to wait and try it out.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I think mesomorph is just right. This product may be going over board with some doses but i'll have to wait and try it out.
For sure. I'm not ruling anything out just yet. What's the estimated retail for dust?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph WILL be getting some insane competition coming up.

IFN is in the flavoring process of OMNIA. Completely non-prop blend, full clinical doses of each ingredient, and a huge DMAA/stim combo.

Very excited to be able release the profile on this when I am given the go ahead

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
IFN is in the flavoring process of OMNIA. Completely non-prop blend, full clinical doses of each ingredient, and a huge DMAA/stim combo.
Very excited to be able release the profile on this when I am given the go ahead
Open label is where its at!
Cant stand prop-blend, even if I respond well to the product, I don't know what was in it that I responded to :/

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

Dayum. Was thinking to buy the Tutti Frutti flavor but I guess I'll hold since I still have a tub of Rocket Pop. Will wait to see the profile.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dayum. Was thinking to buy the Tutti Frutti flavor but I guess I'll hold since I still have a tub of Rocket Pop. Will wait to see the profile.
we have a while before it will be ready. I'd grab the Tutti Frutti to hold you over until then

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any hints on flavors? IE: Lemon-ish, or Orange-ish? haha.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any hints on flavors? IE: Lemon-ish, or Orange-ish? haha.
time will tell. with the formula being so crazy, we are kind of giving the flavor chemists more leeway than usual. Instead of us saying "make these flavors" it's more of a "give us some flavors that work best with this formula". so it's all up in the air until we get the samples!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time will tell. with the formula being so crazy, we are kind of giving the flavor chemists more leeway than usual. Instead of us saying "make these flavors" it's more of a "give us some flavors that work best with this formula". so it's all up in the air until we get the samples!
I really want to try DMAA badly but nothing is flavored to stuff I can deal with. Time will tell I guess!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to try DMAA badly but nothing is flavored to stuff I can deal with. Time will tell I guess!
have you tried the rocket pop, pink lemonade, or other popular flavors of Meso? I rarely hear of flavor issues with those

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still looking for a reasonable shipping rate to try this new flavor :)
yea unfortunately I can't help with that at all. we don't ship internationally and I have no clue what retailers offer the best pricing. contacting each who offers meso is your only realistic option here :(

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
yea unfortunately I can't help with that at all. we don't ship internationally and I have no clue what retailers offer the best pricing. contacting each who offers meso is your only realistic option here :(
I'm surprised you guys don't ship internationally.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised you guys don't ship internationally.
too many issues with shipping to other countries. compliance laws, import taxes/duties, and lots of other headaches. It sucks, but this is how it is for the foreseeable future.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
too many issues with shipping to other countries. compliance laws, import taxes/duties, and lots of other headaches. It sucks, but this is how it is for the foreseeable future.
I hope one day I'll be able to buy from you guys direct from an insider deal. I miss IFN dearly since the Hemavol and Compete era. I have never had any of the Protean flavors due to shipping cost so hopefully one day I will.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, like VaughnTrue said, I haven't really heard any complaints about the flavoring of meso. Santa Vaughn was nice enough to send me a tub of Watermelon around Christmas and I've been through a tub of Rocket Pop. Both are solid (and I don't like many watermelon supplements). Pink Lemonade will be my next to try.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, like VaughnTrue said, I haven't really heard any complaints about the flavoring of meso. Santa Vaughn was nice enough to send me a tub of Watermelon around Christmas and I've been through a tub of Rocket Pop. Both are solid (and I don't like many watermelon supplements). Pink Lemonade will be my next to try.

PL tastes identical to the real thing, there is a very small chemical aftertaste to it, but it is very very minimal.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
PL tastes identical to the real thing, there is a very small chemical aftertaste to it, but it is very very minimal.
Haha, then I'll probably love it - the watermelon has a bit of a chemical taste to it but that's why I like it (I hate true watermelon supps)!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance Chain'd Reaction gets this or any of the other Meso flavors? ;)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade is my favorite meso, rocket pop is overrated candy flavor..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for strongsupps to get tuttifrutti version,

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade is my favorite meso, rocket pop is overrated candy flavor..
I love the PL and Rocketpop. The watermelon one is good, but not the best. I'd say right now my favorite is the PL Meso. Tastes identical to the real thing, very minimal chem flavor.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I will say that the rocketpop flavor is the shizzle!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rocket pop mesomorph tastes fantastic with pink lemonade Off The Chain aminos. Never had pink lemonade meso but that would probably be even better with the OTC!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried the rocket pop, pink lemonade, or other popular flavors of Meso? I rarely hear of flavor issues with those
I am tempted to try MesoMorph more and more as I post on these forums....in your opinion, name the two or three "least chemical" MesoMorph flavors!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am tempted to try MesoMorph more and more as I post on these forums....in your opinion, name the two or three "least chemical" MesoMorph flavors!
Hard to say because some folks are more chemical sensitive. Are we talking artificial flavoring?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
I wish these supplement companies stopped making their stuff so sweet. A hint of flavor is all we need.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish these supplement companies stopped making their stuff so sweet. A hint of flavor is all we need.
Sometimes it's necessary in order to mask the ingredients in the product.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade and Rocketpop, for me at least.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
To me, Rocket Pop just tastes sweet. I prefer Watermelon because it has a bit of a chemical tang. Mind you, I really (seriously) enjoyed the taste of OG grape Craze and OG orange Animal Rage. Both were slammed by many people for their chemical taste. So my taste buds might make me an outlier of sorts!

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
RP doesn't taste chemically to me at all. Smells good also!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade is the best, the worst is probably pineapple (too sweet).

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I the only one that just slams their pre and does not care at all about taste? I am far more concerned in the way it makes me feel and perform that drinking it? Don't get me wrong, I dont want it to taste like ****, but I can get past it if its a good product. OG Dark Rage was one of the best pres I ever used and it tasted like a nightmare.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that just slams their pre and does not care at all about taste? I am far more concerned in the way it makes me feel and perform that drinking it? Don't get me wrong, I dont want it to taste like ****, but I can get past it if its a good product. OG Dark Rage was one of the best pres I ever used and it tasted like a nightmare.
Naw, none of us care if the product doesn't work. That said, I love that we have good tasting Supps now :)

I generally slam things, but if they taste good, I'll sip on them.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Yes performance is more important than taste. Taste does play a big role though. If companies make a product overly sweet or rich, I feel that it takes away from the product. But if a company puts out a flavor that tastes great and works great, then its a perfect product. If a company puts out a product that does not taste great and sucks, then I'll pass on it.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
It tastes like kids candy with over sweetend corn syrup and citric acid with extra crushed red bug red, some people like that..I guess?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0