Mesomorph® Is Here To Stay! SCARY Senegalia GIVEAWAY!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ho ho ho I picked a tub up the other day as mentioned above, several workouts in, I can honestly say no love lost in the dmaa less mesomorph ☺
Excellent to hear!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ho ho ho I picked a tub up the other day as mentioned above, several workouts in, I can honestly say no love lost in the dmaa less mesomorph ☺
think this is 3/3 so far from what I've seen on the forums. Looks like Senegalia is legit

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
It's a christmas Miracle!! Awesome! Thanks!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Just got an email from UPS that I have a package from HTP coming tomorrow!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Word?

WORD!
WORD!

Hi Jason, you have a package coming tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 12/28/2017
Estimated Delivery Time: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM

View Delivery Planner
HITECH PHARMA SMALL PACKAGE

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Showing delivered!! can't get home to try it though :( at work

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang you are lucky!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any delivery confirmations?!?!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Product received! Should be running it today for a nice back and bi day

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tub was found last night!!! Will be using soon!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Really wanna try this.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great reviews so far. I’m eager to hear what these guys say about the new Mesomorph

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine came in yesterday, I will be using it here soon for chest and arms.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
My initial thoughts aren't great. I've got 3 workouts in so far and not exactly blown away. Where are we posting initial reviews?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently this was delivered while I wasn't here. I asked my son and he said he put it somewhere but can't remember where. Now to locate what he did with it... I will update once I have had the chance to use.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is my initial review.. can copy and paste wherever else you guys would like.

Taste 7/10

Honestly I don't think there is any supplement that will get a 10/10 from me, so 7/10 is pretty good. I got Watermelon and it tastes pretty good, there are no issues drinking it and the Watermelon flavor is pretty strong even in a decent amount of water.

Energy 6/10

My first try was half a scoop, I forgot my headphones and so the gym sucked overall.. but I noticed nothing from half a scoop, but wanted to test it out first.
Second time, I took a level scoop.. the energy was not the greatest. I was expecting more from it, but was also happy with not being over stimulated either. It did get me out of the house and to the gym so it definitely did something, but it was a more subtle increase in energy but relatively low still.

Focus and motivation 7/10

The focus was there, no extreme tunnel vision like with some other pre workouts but I could definitely feel myself able to focus on muscle contractions as opposed to not using any pre workout.. while the energy wasn't huge, I did still want to stay in the gym and put in more at the end which was kind of a weird feeling without the energy. Lol

Pump 6/10

I know Mesomorph isn't known for it's great pump inducing abilities, so I wasn't expecting a huge increase here but it did the job. I got a decent pump while staying relatively lower reps.. I was wearing a hoody the whole time so look wise I'm not sure, but I could still feel it and it helped with the mind muscle concentration which is honestly the best part about pump products to me. The Beta Alanine is way more than I care for, but the tingles should go away with continued use so I'm not too worried about it.

Overall, the product was decent but that is just with one real use so far, so I will keep updating every few workouts and see how it goes. Compared to the original, I am still happy. I don't get the huge craze of DMAA as it doesn't really do a lot for me, so this definitely isn't a step down for me personally. The label does say a rounded scoop is a serving size, but a leveled scoop weighed out as a serving for me. If anyone else can double check and let me know if my scales are off that would be nice.. Lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is my initial review.. can copy and paste wherever else you guys would like.

Taste 7/10

Honestly I don't think there is any supplement that will get a 10/10 from me, so 7/10 is pretty good. I got Watermelon and it tastes pretty good, there are no issues drinking it and the Watermelon flavor is pretty strong even in a decent amount of water.

Energy 6/10

My first try was half a scoop, I forgot my headphones and so the gym sucked overall.. but I noticed nothing from half a scoop, but wanted to test it out first.
Second time, I took a level scoop.. the energy was not the greatest. I was expecting more from it, but was also happy with not being over stimulated either. It did get me out of the house and to the gym so it definitely did something, but it was a more subtle increase in energy but relatively low still.

The focus was there, no extreme tunnel vision like with some other pre workouts but I could definitely feel myself able to focus on muscle contractions as opposed to not using any pre workout.. while the energy wasn't huge, I did still want to stay in the gym and put in more at the end which was kind of a weird feeling without the energy. Lol

Pump 6/10

I know Mesomorph isn't known for it's great pump inducing abilities, so I wasn't expecting a huge increase here but it did the job. I got a decent pump while staying relatively lower reps.. I was wearing a hoody the whole time so look wise I'm not sure, but I could still feel it and it helped with the mind muscle concentration which is honestly the best part about pump products to me. The Beta Alanine is way more than I care for, but the tingles should go away with continued use so I'm not too worried about it.

Overall, the product was decent but that is just with one real use so far, so I will keep updating every few workouts and see how it goes. Compared to the original, I am still happy. I don't get the huge craze of DMAA as it doesn't really do a lot for me, so this definitely isn't a step down for me personally. The label does say a rounded scoop is a serving size, but a leveled scoop weighed out as a serving for me. If anyone else can double check and let me know if my scales are off that would be nice.. Lol
Good honest review. Btw always trust the scale over those inaccurate scoopers supplement companies give you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taste 7/10

Energy 6/10

Pump 6/10

Awesome honest review bro, def interested to see if you have some better workouts!

Mike

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I guess i'll post initial thoughts here.

I also received the Watermelon flavor

I was very eager to get started with this!

I now have 4 workouts in and have a pretty good idea of it's effectiveness.

Smell, Taste Mix 9/10 = All good!! I am NOT a huge watermelon fan, as a matter of fact I would say that when I had jolly ranchers, the watermelon candies would be the only ones left. I usually avoid this flavor, however I am pleasantly surprised by this one! It's on the sour side. It mixes very well and goes down quite nice. You get a little itchy in the face so you know it's doing something!
Time to kick in 9/10= This kicks in pretty average for me around 20 minutes.
Energy 7/10= unfortunately Mesomorph didn't do much at a level scoop, and when going with the recommended rounded scoop it only improves a little better. I can still catch myself yawning when running this. It does seem to keep me pretty level though.
Pumps 7.5/10 Average at best. Again nothing crazy here. After 1.5 hours of pounding chest and tris' I had some pumps but nothing crazy
Crash 7/10 I do feel a little bit of a crash on this. Nothing crazy, just get pretty run down after 3 hours or so.
Focus 8/10 I feel like I have more confidence when lifting heavier weights. I also feel slightly in a better mood than usual.

Worthy note It does seem like strength and endurance are increased when running this, but I would like a couple more workouts to decide on this.

Overall 7.5/10 I had a huge expectation for this that sadly hasn't been delivered. Perhaps my tolerance is worse than I thought. I have ran 3 workouts on an empty stomach and 1 was not. The effects are certainly a stronger on empty but not by much.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After a little prodding my son realized he had picked the package up on the way out the door and left it in his car. I will get to give it a shot tonight or tomorrow. Just depends on how the night shapes up. I need to get my oil changed tonight and if it takes forever then it will be tomorrow before I get to try it out.

Instead, I think I will try the older one with DMAA tonight then do the other for the head to head comparison. I typically can run pretty happy on 2/3 of a scoop of the old stuff if not dragging ass. So we shall see how this holds up to it. Me personally I do not have a problem with not having a rushing feeling if I have the focus and a drive to do more. However it would be a little disappointing to find out that something with the Mesomorph name was now reduced to lower stim more focus type product. When I think Mesomorph I think the one I reach for when I need some serious energy. Hopefully that will still be the case for me. I am still pretty stim sensitive by design.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the reviews guys. I have not used this yet and have been waiting to read these.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so this looks like the place to post up the review for the product.

I am going to give my own rating scale because far too often I see people trying to be nice and give high numbers to a lot of things. They view a rating of 5 as a negative. Well lets be honest here a 5 is the average. Not a negative rating and at this point in the game the average Pre-Workout is actually pretty damn effective in most cases.

Rating on a scale from 1-10 with 5 being the standard / average of similar products.
1.100% suckville!
2. I am not even sure if it did anything...
3. Maybe it did something but I can't believe people pay for this
4. I noticed it working but was not satifsfied
5. Average - this is the average out of all similar products I have sampled... a 5 is perfectly acceptable in any category
6. Slightly better than average but not impressive.
7. Impressed with effects
8. Very Impressed but not WOW'd
9. This crap is the bomb!!! AKA WOW'd
10. I can't really imagine it getting better than this.

ANYTHING ABOVE A 5 IS A POSITIVE REVIEW, and a 5 means I found it to average effect among other pre workouts.

I used the DMAA version, and then used the Senegalia version the following day to have a better comparison. I have to say that most of the characteristics of this version of Mesomorph are identical to the previous version with DMAA. Where I noticed a difference was in the energy and focus provided. I will go into the specifics of each area I focus on with a pre workout below.

Taste - 8.5 - I had the watermelon flavor as well and really enjoyed it. I can't imagine a pre workout ever getting a 10 in taste and to be honest an 8.5 is a pretty damn high rating here.

Mixability - 6 - this one is one I see mentioned all the time and although I don't think it is that important I am rating it here for others. I shake all of my pre workouts for about 5 seconds if that. When finished there are still some course and gritty bits on the bottom of the cup I have to swill the liquid around in the bottom to get them floating so I can shoot them down. It tastes like they may be flavor crystals, or something. Either way the bits are bigger and more than a lot of other Pre-workouts so I give it a 6. I have had products with a lot more particulate and some that the particulate also tasted bad so this is not an issue here at all. Also not a factor that is of great concern to me.

Pumps - 7.5 - Mesomorph has always provided good pumps for me, and this has not changed with the new version. I would not say that the pump is one of it's major qualities that it is sought after since it was always a stim focused product but pumps have never been ridiculous, but have always been good on it.

Increased Endurance - 8 - I found that even though I was not zipping around, I always felt like I could do more. Even after a set to failure in 30 seconds I felt like I could get under the bar again, or could have done cardio longer. Also seemed to get an extra rep in here and there.

Energy - 8.5 - I imagine going from some of the other reviews one might expect this to be lower, however I can't give it less. I REALLY enjoy the feel of the energy provided by this new version. I have to actually mention a new category to differentiate what I think most people apply to the energy category to explain why this less stimmed product gets such a high rating based on energy. However the energy this provides me is very clean, long lasting, and is a pleasant feeling. Maybe even a bit euphoric... By long lasting I mean I have the same energy at the end of my workout as I do getting started. I also have not crashed coming down from it which is a major positive!!!!

Focus 8.5 - Here is a place that for me I think the newer version surpassed the old version quite well. I do not even have to try to be focused with this version. I just am... Whatever it is my mind if on, it goes on it 100% while I am focusing on it. Other things start to fall away as I begin to set up for my next set. For that moment, there is only that set, or that rep.

Aggression / Intensity- 5 - Again a 5 is not a bad review, it is saying that for this category this is average. That is exactly what I would say of this preworkout when it comes to aggression / intensity. It gives me all the tools I need to get a great workout at an elevated level of performance. However it does not give me added aggression or intensity. It leaves supplying that up to me. I have to be my own source of motivation, it does not provide "artificial motivation" AKA intensified aggression. This is the feature of the product I think many were unimpressed with and calling it energy for lack of a better word. I also think that it being Mesomorph, one of the most aggressive and intense pre-workouts out there, was a big let down to those who were expecting that type of intensity and aggression that Mesomorph has been known for since it's creation. With this version you get the increased energy but the drive to just get at the weight, and or feeling like a caged animal, pacing back and forth between sets from the intensity is missing. I believe that also has to do with the higher level of euphoric feeling of the product. So from a very aggressive feel to a very good / euphoric feel is quite a difference in type of energy and not a welcome one to those looking for more aggression..

The total average score I give to the new Mesomorph is a 7.4/10 if this were a pass fail score like school then a 5 would be a C, and this at a 7.4 would be a solid B+.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Review coming soon!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess i'll post initial thoughts here.

I also received the Watermelon flavor

I was very eager to get started with this!

I now have 4 workouts in and have a pretty good idea of it's effectiveness.

Smell, Taste Mix 9/10 = All good!! I am NOT a huge watermelon fan, as a matter of fact I would say that when I had jolly ranchers, the watermelon candies would be the only ones left. I usually avoid this flavor, however I am pleasantly surprised by this one! It's on the sour side. It mixes very well and goes down quite nice. You get a little itchy in the face so you know it's doing something!
Time to kick in 9/10= This kicks in pretty average for me around 20 minutes.
Energy 7/10= unfortunately Mesomorph didn't do much at a level scoop, and when going with the recommended rounded scoop it only improves a little better. I can still catch myself yawning when running this. It does seem to keep me pretty level though.
Pumps 7.5/10 Average at best. Again nothing crazy here. After 1.5 hours of pounding chest and tris' I had some pumps but nothing crazy
Crash 7/10 I do feel a little bit of a crash on this. Nothing crazy, just get pretty run down after 3 hours or so.
Focus 8/10 I feel like I have more confidence when lifting heavier weights. I also feel slightly in a better mood than usual.

Worthy note It does seem like strength and endurance are increased when running this, but I would like a couple more workouts to decide on this.

Overall 7.5/10 I had a huge expectation for this that sadly hasn't been delivered. Perhaps my tolerance is worse than I thought. I have ran 3 workouts on an empty stomach and 1 was not. The effects are certainly a stronger on empty but not by much.

I am going to give my own rating scale because far too often I see people trying to be nice and give high numbers to a lot of things. They view a rating of 5 as a negative. Well lets be honest here a 5 is the average. Not a negative rating and at this point in the game the average Pre-Workout is actually pretty damn effective in most cases.

Rating on a scale from 1-10 with 5 being the standard / average of similar products.
1.100% suckville!
5. Average - this is the average out of all similar products I have sampled... a 5 is perfectly acceptable in any category

ANYTHING ABOVE A 5 IS A POSITIVE REVIEW, and a 5 means I found it to average effect among other pre workouts.

I used the DMAA version, and then used the Senegalia version the following day to have a better comparison. I have to say that most of the characteristics of this version of Mesomorph are identical to the previous version with DMAA. Where I noticed a difference was in the energy and focus provided. I will go into the specifics of each area I focus on with a pre workout below.

Taste - 8.5 - I had the watermelon flavor as well and really enjoyed it. I can't imagine a pre workout ever getting a 10 in taste and to be honest an 8.5 is a pretty damn high rating here.

Mixability - 6 - this one is one I see mentioned all the time and although I don't think it is that important I am rating it here for others. I shake all of my pre workouts for about 5 seconds if that. When finished there are still some course and gritty bits on the bottom of the cup I have to swill the liquid around in the bottom to get them floating so I can shoot them down. It tastes like they may be flavor crystals, or something. Either way the bits are bigger and more than a lot of other Pre-workouts so I give it a 6. I have had products with a lot more particulate and some that the particulate also tasted bad so this is not an issue here at all. Also not a factor that is of great concern to me.

Pumps - 7.5 - Mesomorph has always provided good pumps for me, and this has not changed with the new version. I would not say that the pump is one of it's major qualities that it is sought after since it was always a stim focused product but pumps have never been ridiculous, but have always been good on it.

Increased Endurance - 8 - I found that even though I was not zipping around, I always felt like I could do more. Even after a set to failure in 30 seconds I felt like I could get under the bar again, or could have done cardio longer. Also seemed to get an extra rep in here and there.

Energy - 8.5 - I imagine going from some of the other reviews one might expect this to be lower, however I can't give it less. I REALLY enjoy the feel of the energy provided by this new version. I have to actually mention a new category to differentiate what I think most people apply to the energy category to explain why this less stimmed product gets such a high rating based on energy. However the energy this provides me is very clean, long lasting, and is a pleasant feeling. Maybe even a bit euphoric... By long lasting I mean I have the same energy at the end of my workout as I do getting started. I also have not crashed coming down from it which is a major positive!!!!

Focus 8.5 - Here is a place that for me I think the newer version surpassed the old version quite well. I do not even have to try to be focused with this version. I just am... Whatever it is my mind if on, it goes on it 100% while I am focusing on it. Other things start to fall away as I begin to set up for my next set. For that moment, there is only that set, or that rep.

Aggression / Intensity- 5 - Again a 5 is not a bad review, it is saying that for this category this is average. That is exactly what I would say of this preworkout when it comes to aggression / intensity. It gives me all the tools I need to get a great workout at an elevated level of performance. However it does not give me added aggression or intensity. It leaves supplying that up to me. I have to be my own source of motivation, it does not provide "artificial motivation" AKA intensified aggression. This is the feature of the product I think many were unimpressed with and calling it energy for lack of a better word. I also think that it being Mesomorph, one of the most aggressive and intense pre-workouts out there, was a big let down to those who were expecting that type of intensity and aggression that Mesomorph has been known for since it's creation. With this version you get the increased energy but the drive to just get at the weight, and or feeling like a caged animal, pacing back and forth between sets from the intensity is missing. I believe that also has to do with the higher level of euphoric feeling of the product. So from a very aggressive feel to a very good / euphoric feel is quite a difference in type of energy and not a welcome one to those looking for more aggression..

The total average score I give to the new Mesomorph is a 7.4/10 if this were a pass fail score like school then a 5 would be a C, and this at a 7.4 would be a solid B+.
Thanks for posting this up man, greatly appreciated.. solid review!

Kiri

Awards
Is Senegallia the same as Acacia Rigidula like iForce Conqueer 60 servs tub 5 years ago ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Senegallia the same as Acacia Rigidula like iForce Conqueer 60 servs tub 5 years ago ?
acacia rigidula was also in several hi-tech stim/fat burners....just sayin

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Official Review:

I honestly was looking for a product that would surpass the old in terms of energy, pump, taste, and focus.

Taste: 3/5
Honestly I wasn’t feeling this for a watermelon flavor. It’s a little too weak for me and if I was blind testing I would ever have guessed watermelon. It’s drinkable for sure but not exactly something I’d rave about.

Energy: 3/5 Honestly a very smooth transition but pretty lackluster from what it started with. The huge positive is that there’s no crash period but I didn’t feel like this was a high stim PWO at all. With saying that it’s just didn’t give me the get ready attitude I’m used to from a stimulant PWO.

Pump: 1/5 Probably my biggest issue. Looking at the label I was expecting impressive pumps and endurance with this product. Only the Endurance seemed present. Increased work capacity is great but I didn’t feel like the transition to a pump improvement was there. No boost in vascularity and I keep my intensity pretty high.

Focus: 3/5 Honestly the most subjective measure simply because we are all motivated differently.

Miscellaneous: mixed very easily but def some leftover residue in the bottle. Fine powder that I would notice later when cleaning the bottle.

Beta Alanine was noticed early on but faded after the first week. More or less I did feel the full recommended dose was present and the endurance benefits I believe came from there.

Overall: 2/5

I was floored by the lack of pump. I can’t forgive it. Energy was ok but that’s all. C4 has decent energy. I personally wouldn’t buy this product but I will say it could be good for those just starting out and in similar size to myself.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Official Review:

I honestly was looking for a product that would surpass the old in terms of energy, pump, taste, and focus.

Taste: 3/5
Honestly I wasn’t feeling this for a watermelon flavor. It’s a little too weak for me and if I was blind testing I would ever have guessed watermelon. It’s drinkable for sure but not exactly something I’d rave about.

Energy: 3/5 Honestly a very smooth transition but pretty lackluster from what it started with. The huge positive is that there’s no crash period but I didn’t feel like this was a high stim PWO at all. With saying that it’s just didn’t give me the get ready attitude I’m used to from a stimulant PWO.

Pump: 1/5 Probably my biggest issue. Looking at the label I was expecting impressive pumps and endurance with this product. Only the Endurance seemed present. Increased work capacity is great but I didn’t feel like the transition to a pump improvement was there. No boost in vascularity and I keep my intensity pretty high.

Focus: 3/5 Honestly the most subjective measure simply because we are all motivated differently.

Miscellaneous: mixed very easily but def some leftover residue in the bottle. Fine powder that I would notice later when cleaning the bottle.

Beta Alanine was noticed early on but faded after the first week. More or less I did feel the full recommended dose was present and the endurance benefits I believe came from there.

Overall: 2/5

I was floored by the lack of pump. I can’t forgive it. Energy was ok but that’s all. C4 has decent energy. I personally wouldn’t buy this product but I will say it could be good for those just starting out and in similar size to myself.
Have you used OL Re1gn.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you used OL Re1gn.
I’ve actually been talking to some friends at the Nutrition Corners about it. I wanted to but I couldn’t get the feedback I needed from reps so I personally left it alone.

Mesomorph on the other hand was very straightforward.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

1.100% suckville!

Honestly this is one of the better reviews I have seen in the last few years. Thanks again

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they contain several key actives, all based on the phenethylamine stimulants

Kiri

Awards
Ok but it's exactly the same same or the type but with a different feeling ?
Like DMAA vs DMHA
or caffeine VS theophyline

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From one of the HiTech Fat Burners

Senegalia Berlandieri
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Black Piranha Ingredients
Black Piranha packs a whopping 65mg Coca Leaf extract alongside a moderate 200mg caffeine and a truckload of bonus stims to enhance fat burning and appetite suppression.

Similar to Acacia Rigidula, Senegalia Berlandieri extract is another plant-based extract providing a 150mg dose of several PEA alkaloids including B-Phenylethylamine and N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine. This promotes a strong boost in energy and mood thanks to the increase in dopamine and adrenaline levels in the body.

Studies using acacia extract (which this essential is) demonstrates that it has the same fat-burning, energy boosting effects as 30mg of ephedrine[1,2], but this is a far safer, and legal option!

So Senegalia is very similar, but not the same, and that depends on if that is the right type of Senegalia, there seem to be multiple type of this plant. Each extract could be quite different.

Kiri

Awards
From one of the HiTech Fat Burners

Senegalia Berlandieri
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Black Piranha Ingredients
Black Piranha packs a whopping 65mg Coca Leaf extract alongside a moderate 200mg caffeine and a truckload of bonus stims to enhance fat burning and appetite suppression.

Similar to Acacia Rigidula, Senegalia Berlandieri extract is another plant-based extract providing a 150mg dose of several PEA alkaloids including B-Phenylethylamine and N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine. This promotes a strong boost in energy and mood thanks to the increase in dopamine and adrenaline levels in the body.

Studies using acacia extract (which this essential is) demonstrates that it has the same fat-burning, energy boosting effects as 30mg of ephedrine[1,2], but this is a far safer, and legal option!

So Senegalia is very similar, but not the same, and that depends on if that is the right type of Senegalia, there seem to be multiple type of this plant. Each extract could be quite different.
Ok so it's different, a little difference can do much like adding a methyl group somewhere... :)

I asked because iF Conqueer was way too strong for me and me buddy, and I agree with the study it feelt like ephedrine on us : wanted to pee every 2 minutes all day in the class holly sheeeet ��
I would like to try this Senegalia meso if everyone know when can I get a sample for the science :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so it's different, a little difference can do much like adding a methyl group somewhere... :)

I asked because iF Conqueer was way too strong for me and me buddy, and I agree with the study it feelt like ephedrine on us : wanted to pee every 2 minutes all day in the class holly sheeeet ��
I would like to try this Senegalia meso if everyone know when can I get a sample for the science :)
Feels nothing like ephedrine, if you are looking for a stim heavy pre workout then Mesomorph w Senegalia is not for you. It is a major step away from the high stim preworkout that it used to be. I would say it is more long the lines of a moderate energy, and high focus oriented preworkout now.

Kiri

Awards
Feels nothing like ephedrine, if you are looking for a stim heavy pre workout then Mesomorph w Senegalia is not for you. It is a major step away from the high stim preworkout that it used to be. I would say it is more long the lines of a moderate energy, and high focus oriented preworkout now.
The same type of feeling provided by Lipodrene Elite ? It has 175 mg of senegalia omg #love

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The same type of feeling provided by Lipodrene Elite ? It has 175 mg of senegalia omg #love
Yeah, I ran that recently and this does have a similar feel to it. The same euphoric, long lasting energy that just kept you wanting to move. Not a driving force type of energy, more like your own energy, just more of it than usual. IE it is a feel good stim.

Kiri

Awards
Yeah, I ran that recently and this does have a similar feel to it. The same euphoric, long lasting energy that just kept you wanting to move. Not a driving force type of energy, more like your own energy, just more of it than usual. IE it is a feel good stim.
If you already tried APS White Lightning (pill 515 mg) how do you compare it to LIpodrene Elite/Meso Senegalia ? Thanks :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you already tried APS White Lightning (pill 515 mg) how do you compare it to LIpodrene Elite/Meso Senegalia ? Thanks :)
I have had the APS White Lightning pills before, but not sure on the version, it was way stronger than this. However it was also a few years ago, so I imagine it is a newer version and has probably been dialed back down a bit since then with the newer laws.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I was graciously sent a container of Mesomorph in the Carnival Cotton Candy flavor
by a Gaspari rep dougefresh93 and it's the version without DMAA so after using it
once a week over a course of a few weeks I figured I'd post a little feedback on how
this PW worked for me for my early a.m. weight training workouts.

Mix Ability - 9/10- Powder in a shaker cup mixed with virtually no foam or clumping
and just a little sediment which dropped to the bottom. After drinking it I always added
a few more ounces of water to pick up and remaining sediment.

Taste- 8/10- I personally never liked cotton candy but this comes through in flavor more
like crushed up sweet tarts which I do like :) but you do get some bitterness as you
continue drinking it. I went with 16oz of ice cold water which for me was the perfect amount
where it wasn't too sweet and the flavor came through enjoyable with less of the bitterness.
If you've ever tasted Controlled Labs Purple Wraaph in the Cotton Candy flavor this was very
similar except for the slight bitterness which is probably due to the stimulants.

Energy/Focus- 8/10- The energy on this kicks in very smoothly and the Senegalia feels a lot
like a strong dose of PEA where you feel pretty alert but it's not a smack you in the face type
of energy. I experienced no jitters, racing heart, or anything that resembled like this was some
type of exotic stimulant. The energy on this felt pretty tamed but what I liked about it was that it
was long lasting. What I felt this PW needed was more focus and since I personally feel nothing
from Beta Alanine I would get rid of that from the profile and add either a good dose of CDP or
ALPHA GPC to really give this more of a focus feel to go along with the clean uplifting energy.

Pumps- 8/10- I'm pretty vascular and I carry a good amount of lean muscle so my muscles
tend to pump easily. I noticed as my reps and sets were performed my pumps came on
pretty quickly but they were nothing to crazy but they were there. What I did notice was that
the pumps didn't last that long after my workout but for the last two workouts I've stacked it
with 2 gm of Glycerol and the pumps were fuller and longer lasting.

Overall- 8.3/10- I rotate my pre-workouts each and every time I train so I never use the
same PW more than once a week and each time I've used this new version of Mesomorph
I've had some pretty decent workouts where the energy kicked in smoothly and lasted, pumps
were decent, and as my sets went on my intensity level increased resulting into either more
reps per set or a slight increase in poundage.

I'm a trainer who has no issues with exotic stimulants or yohimbine but if your someone who
is sensitive to exotics or yohimbine I don't think you'll have any issue with this version of Mesomorph
so this might be a good one to try and for the others like myself who can handle anything this is a
decent PW to through into a PW rotation to give yourself a day off from the exotics and yohimbine
so that those pre's will hit you better on the days you do use them.